`` Koda Kumi's Cute Photos ``

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

well,, yeah.. she's cute
i know it's kinda hard, finding her cute photos(means not TOO reveal her .. :P )

but yeah!!!

i've found some

lol

just want to share

sorry if they've already been posted

:huh:

and yeah.. i pefer her cutie look to sluttishly looking one lol

B000F2CBI2.jpg

i love this one :rolleyes:

kodashinchan.jpg

jkcmusic-1121055476_i_6312.jpg

198650.jpg

koda_kumi-wind.jpg

619777244_m.jpg

003.jpg

2347.jpg

Guest revontulet

I'd have to say, after seeing a lot of her new pictures and stuff, her sexy image isn't so bad. Her cute image is so CUTE. I think I'm becoming a fan :P

Guest fancy_lotus

She's gaining more control over her image as her sales increase, which means she'll be heading towards the cute side more. She is often misunderstood because of her overly sexy image but in fact, she's a very peppy, and excessively cheerful person.

20cg4bj4.th.jpg 331ogphbu7.th.jpg

i19667_cddatascan4.jpg

T1_-1_1641494.jpg T1_-1_1641491.jpg

i have to say, i've never found her attractive looking but she does look pretty sexy in these pictures. she isn't all "slutty" looking, which may be the reason why i do actually find her pretty. i think this look suits her best.

Guest JF21©

She's gaining more control over her image as her sales increase, which means she'll be heading towards the cute side more. She is often misunderstood because of her overly sexy image but in fact, she's a very peppy, and excessively cheerful person.

i agree..before i was a fan of her's i was on the ''she's a richard simmons'' bandwagon :sweatingbullets: , but after hearing some of her songs (without knowing it was her) i fell in love with her voice. and besides like everybody said, she has the body, why not show it off somtime! and too, she doesnt dress sexily all the time..most of the time i noticed she's only sexy for performances and videos..but then again who isnt?! hahaha

koi no tsubomi is the cutest i've seen her..her smile/style in that video is just adorable..and she's so dorky/quirky that you cant NOT like her!! hahaha :lol::wub:

GO KOKU!!

Guest swtgreentea

Oo, I like the first picture! I love her cute photos also... it's nice to see her not in too revealing outfits for awhile ^_^ She's a great performer though. Man she can sing!

Guest drinkoolongtea

yeah shes really hot..

i think she can pull off the slutty look too (except sometimes she gets a little too sleazy)

Archived