Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest tieulongnhi

Samsung Z710

Guest tieulongnhi
one simple question
Does anyone have any idea where I can buy this phone?? Ebay obviously has no sign of it.. also, about how much is the price now??

THANKS!

Guest erure

actually it already is available in the u.s.- but in verizon wireless as samsung a990. it's a great phone- too bad verizon totally ruined it with its crappy ui and limited functions. oh btw i have it and i am loving the 3.2mp camera with autofocus +_+ but verizon sucks richard simmons T____T

Guest tieulongnhi

hahaha.. is there a way you can get the original version from gsm?

Guest Volts

Actually it's very hard to find the GSM version for some reason. I've been trying to also find one and most of them were sold from Europe

Guest tieulongnhi

^^ even if they're sold from Europe, wouldn't Ebay at least have some from European sellers?

Guest kcinimod

thats highly suspicious, no REAL pictures of the phone. Anyway, this phone was never released on the european/asian markets, it was only released to the CIS, so you can only get this phone in russia probably.

Guest tenshiii0ox

^It was released in Korea prior to the release in America. If you mean China and Japan as in Asian markets, disregard what I said. :]

Guest malevolent.

There's plenty of cell phone sellers on ebay that doesn't use any real pictures. They're legit. Hope you get the phone tieulongnhi!

Guest kcinimod

^It was released in Korea prior to the release in America. If you mean China and Japan as in Asian markets, disregard what I said. :]

korean version is way different. They only share the form factor and camera.