sugarplum892

photo were-1.jpg

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 归去来
English title: The Way We Were

Genre: Business, Romance

Episodes: 50

Director:  Liu Jiang (The Battle at the Dawn 黎明决战)

Broadcast Period: 5/14/2018

Cast:

Tang Yan

Luo Jin

Synopsis:

The story revolves around the second generation rich and powerful and their experiences studying abroad. There are complicated relationships and a secret that drives a wedge between the main couple leaving them with a difficult choice.
(Source: DramaPanda)

Watch it on Viki here !

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Watch it here on Wiki!

The Way We Were 归去来 Raw Episodes

The Battle at the Dawn 黎明决战 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking forward to another Tiffany Tang drama.  LJ was in Diamond Lover too, so this is their 5th collaboration i think!

"Drama costars turned real-life couple Tang Yan and Luo Jin are confirmed for The Way We Were 归去来, a drama revolving around the life of exchange students. This will be their fourth collaboration after A Beauty in Troubled Times, Agent X and The Princess Weiyoung.

Tang Yan plays Xiao Qing, daughter of an incorruptible prosecutor. Luo Jin stars as Shu Che, son of a government official who refuses to use the back doors his father has opened. They meet as university classmates, and soon fall in love.

Unfortunately for the young couple, Shu Che’s father has secret dealings with a successful businessman, and Xiao Qing’s father is getting closer to finding out the truth. Perfect for those who want a heart-wrenching romance with some anti-corruption propaganda sprinkled on top.

Directed by Liu Jiang (The Battle at the Dawn), the 50 episode drama has already started filming."

Credit link/Source:  https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/tang-yan-luo-jin-confirmed-for-the-way-we-were/

The%2BWay%2BWe%2BWere%2B2.jpeg

Short teaser:

credit to XFT Entertainment Information

• 1 month later...
Guest moo1304

i just finished watching Princess Weiyoung and waiting for this drama! i hope this one will have happy end, not bittersweet end like PW.

but i read some nasty news reporter saying Tang yan & Luo jin look distant when filming n suspect they have broken up.

i hope it's not true.. i just want them happy together forever..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

No confirmed air date yet

Thanks @sugarplum892. I would be grateful if you let us know through this forum as I don’t have other  social media .

I like Luo Jin and Tang Yan as they’re a loving and beautiful couple after  first seeing them in Princess Wei Young .

4 hours ago, yclove said:

Thanks @sugarplum892. I would be grateful if you let us know through this forum as I don’t have other  social media .

I like Luo Jin and Tang Yan as they’re a loving and beautiful couple after  first seeing them in Princess Wei Young .

no problem, i will update the first post with the air date when it is released :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/04/2018 at 10:36 AM, cheeriekwan said:

Airing date sets at May 14. Looking forward to see this couple again.

For Luo Jin's fans, his Love's Lies will be airing from April 18 on 2 tv channels. 

Where can we watch this ? 

On 20/04/2018 at 4:38 PM, cheeriekwan said:

Airing date is now confirmed on June 11, 2018. Yay!

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEMAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABeLUInAAAAAESABAAFeAR9Ac4AkWoccu7cB%2FChA%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=0qUF2PdUtUOe5Dzr2TBOZoBaiYGZptUY2XisL9bhg6va88cRW8cdAki9UtNGcMomgqO_r55RtA0.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.gOrVPHB9oN2gwdQ1sXuP2vqnlx4VwHxLAa1-jtr8cjDSeTAbVftsp5nFOYU2lJW8ZZd8Og3UesNfAYY6QRF7fxo_C_z6rK4lddXXD0oq8b0vpBlecRR9qiRtrTgWYKs4bqdsCuOZsSbzm47HH9rHajE37y0toyGwCqhdcfqq8OF2PrYMzptCu0wc6gl2CU8uBnj5U5-T9zn6cuhhO7ZOPaZaaHyd4TerAc_-PV_qf54XzpXUzngnNUsBx5vf350Z5vYgzO0qsKeaSkfqV30x-gIK9ACUaPY0-RTn4n7O6BDsAh5EJtrQRj1k54FxoXBr7La5twF4Ey88nGkkbi4sDQ&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEMAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABeLUInQAAAAESABAAMPrfnETaA0GQ4lNVdPyeaQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=PfDiZDUbckmnFDT3txWC9yAeokKdptUYG-l7PhgO5GdTy2QNKI6nWvyBJ2tjkJxHoYNz6k_YMVc.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.b02gd0P815Cky1MWoKFTxqwKuMc0oe0LFPfEQrvOIveSWvHQzJvXR_PGYHaSDFn3FE3B14687g5Ls1RUP8IijPFp6IzHRKMIht2fKuA8n0J8vWRhHMGyrpRHnTEp9rLTVPZcPWXxJe725Isa8xaMLcn1r3wqR7JQSxlhVaqUvSansGOHJJdh1hH6L-Jrbip8qsuT3C9LsCoEBSJuGMrhi1t8zj-C0EBsRPPG7NEpdjok1kamlY2PNua9z-oOB0djfq2mDGISpuwrGJ8aT1rYkx32NeOKw1CL8eHJoEonU7wbAVAQawFOaBaLs6zRpVSZ0427AqnrVT5iITn3_drK4Q&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Er......don’t you think the way they held hands is a bit weird for lovers ? I was hoping for her hand to be inside his grasp , the way they used to appear on past stage performances in 2017.

Archived