[Current Taiwanese Drama 2017] JoJo's World 我和我的四個男人

An55mv returns

JoJo's World

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e sMS

Details:

• 1 month later...

I really like this drama. It started off a little shaky, but I really like the chemistry between the leads. Jacob Hwang is HOT! I love how Jo Jo has really cracked his shell and he is starting to change.

I don't like the story arch of her and the ex (doctor). They come off as friends now. Plus, it is really annoying how clueless he is about his evil nurse assistant, who is basically a child.

My favorite character is Bi He. He is so funny and witty, and I love how everyone depends on him to get our OTP together. I would love to see him get a love interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so this is a more updated takeaway.

How does the doctor ex get upset with Jo Jo for staying with Yi Sheng when his crazy nurse assistant is practically living with him? She has keys to his house, she comes and goes as she pleases. He allows her to cook, clean and run ALL of his personal errands, yet all Jo Jo is doing is paying to stay in Yi Sheng's extra room and he is having a FIT.

So far, nothing has happened between them, she is never with him unless she's at home, and the doctor knew she was living there from the beginning. Ugggghhh! That really ticked me off. Now we see why these two did not work out. He's a coward, that has allowed her to get away, yet again. I wish she didn't have feelings for him because she deserves better, and has better chemistry with Yi Sheng anyway.

I love her family! I was legit bawling when the aunt was taking care of her after she woke up. Can't wait to see the next episode. You can tell Tia and Jacob have fallen right into their roles.

• 1 month later...

Not quite sure what to make of this Drama tbh. I love the main male lead though (for shallow reasons obviously LoL:tongue:) Not really a fan of Tia Li... I think the only reason she was watchable on Falling In Love With Both Of Me was mostly because of Aaron Yan. Haven't seen her in anything else... she acts sort of maniacal here LoL.

• 2 months later...

I can't handle the t-drama format of one episode a week for 4-5 months so I usually wait and spend a long weekend marathoning my way through one series. I was really looking forward to JOJO's world.... I wish I could say my wait was worth it.  
I watched 1-11 and found the further in the greater the struggle not to skip ahead... 12- 13 it got a bit better...14 OMO annoyed...15 skip 50% in the middle and go to the end...The script felt like Tdramas from several years ago, it didn't measure up to other productions I've seen lately.

As actors go...I think the only person I could truly tolerate was the lead male, lead female felt plastic, and  the older generation over the top... I hardly drop a drama...this time I was seriously tempted.
Ahhh well not every one is a winner...Off to find the next great drama adventure. 

Archived