[Drama 2017-2018] Bravo My Life 브라보 마이 라이프

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] Bravo My Life 브라보 마이 라이프

FINALLY finished this weeks after it was done. What a depressing ending! Talk about the only time I've ever wanted to see a time jump! Other than the rushed feelings and that ep 1 which didn't seem to go with the rest of the drama, I liked it. It was watchable and the episodes went so fast, I finished 42-56 in a weekend.

2 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

FINALLY finished this weeks after it was done. What a depressing ending! Talk about the only time I've ever wanted to see a time jump! Other than the rushed feelings and that ep 1 which didn't seem to go with the rest of the drama, I liked it. It was watchable and the episodes went so fast, I finished 42-56 in a weekend.

I thought they would at least give us a small time jump to show how everyone has adjusted to her death. But they abruptly killed her off and then ended the drama with her death.  The drama was promising until they started to cut the episodes (this was a good idea) but then started to rush the story line.  I can only think this was due in part to trying to finish before the Olympics started. 

It was not as bad as it could have been. It would have been better with a little bit more closure for everyone after her death. 

• 2 weeks later...

I liked this drama.  Watched every episode.  Dislike their abrupt and rushed ending.  It is stupid, boring, predictable dramas like love returns that should end early.  Lousy acting by most of the casts - the lead cries without any tears; and her botox mouth ... enough said!  The story line is so predictable that I stopped watching more than 20 episodes ago!

Archived