[Drama 2017-2018] Bravo My Life 브라보 마이 라이프

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great 4 episodes this weekend. I can't wait to see the subs on these.

A few scenes that jumped out at me...

1.Do Na's meeting with Young Woong and what was said.

2. Everyone's reaction to Dong Woo liking or in love with La La.

3 Do Na's words to La La over the fact that Dong Woo likes her.

Spoiler

4. Do Na's words to Sung Ah in the hallway of the studio after finding the latest package from her crazy stalker.

5.The scenes between Young Woong and La La after he prolly realizes that Do Na has not warmed up to La La as her mom.

Spoiler

6.Any words to La La from Do Na after the first scenes. It Looked like she gave her praise after her last scene in the drama they are producing.

7.Do Na's words to Director Dong Woo after she is made to realize something.

8.Grandma making sure that Do Na does not continue to not interact with La La and Sung Ah at the house. (DO it Halmoni! Make her stop that mess..)

9.The best scene ever is when Young Woong found out about Joon Ho's other woman and he slapped him then hit him.  Joon Ho made promises to YW and we know this is all because of that money they were trying to get from him or got from him as an investment.

Spoiler

10.  I wonder if JH has really let this woman go. She seemed upset when he came by to tell her about his father in law knowing. I am not sure if he was  really breaking it off or just trying to placate her until he can fool this man (although I do not think YW will be fooled again. (Not that he has room to talk with his mistress on his wife!). JH should have just come clean that he had that woman before marrying and loved her but his parents did not think she was worthy and he still loves her. If he is breaking up or seems to be perhaps this woman will now spill she is pregnant to keep him.

11.Lastly who is this crazed hater that tried to stab Do Na but gets Do Hyun at the end!!!!!

I am so sick of Dong Woo's Aunt the actress. If she would stay out of his love life perhaps she would not have so many issues now. She definitely needs to stop encouraging Ha Kyung who was upset when Dong Woo again told her to step back maybe or who he likes. I do not understand the thought that if she was foolish to like a man that does not seem to want her or returned her affection she keeps clinging hoping he will turn to her when he has said no. Why do her feelings have to be pushed on him? But why does he have to accept them just because she has liked him for a long time.

I hope this writer is not leading up back to La La going back to her ex and Dong Woo being with Ha Kyung. I feel like La La does really likes Dong Woo but is standing back due to his aunt and the things Do Na has said to her.

Video Credit SBS Drama Channel on Youtube.

I'm so behind. That's thanks to my Ode to Joy 2 marathon! But I finally watched last week's episodes. This drama continues to deliver me happiness. Here's my highlights in pictures again!
Yes! A Kiss

Spoiler

64f85c53570139e276bef6b66490534d.jpg

I despise cheaters! At first I felt sorry for the woman becaus of her circumstance made by Cheating EX, now I just don't like the woman at all! She made me feel that much more sorry for Hye Mi!

Spoiler

69cbfd89c5afb88ef5df6485066b332b.jpg

9240c61ad53cd84dde27bcce32a83e7f.jpg

82039d6fc1023a14c1a94e9f153a96cd.jpg

5685875315df55fb6e2293ef66644e17.jpg

2d9a7e450665b19d45bc0c168954401f.jpg

Its official! I want Hye Mi to get her revenge! This truly SUX! 

Spoiler

2cb585d36d918e5463eff79aa0e90ee8.jpg

c9ae5d4c94240fc55fdfd2438d8e49ed.jpg

19508b5e4f22d5247221fbdec486bada.jpg

d2e2d4afad7c0c68099addb456e6af9e.jpg

Best advice from a mom and she actually LISTENED this time! Hallelujah! Its coming! The moment of truth!

Spoiler

2a2fc9af553d5ba54147d5ee8acd8ced.jpg

9ff1dbf485408dc31f990866efb74872.jpg

fca419b8a10b3eb90d45343d78b9c59e.jpg

64400668bb275d7068c11784db236468.jpg

I don't understand why this dramas ratings aren't high. I think the week of missed episodes hurt it. However, this drama continues to deliver characters that are truly NOT in the doormat territory. Yes, Hye Mi is somewhat a doormat with her MIL, that's expected; however, she is smart enough to notice the strangeness in her marriage. ONCE!!?? Warning bells should have gone off months ago! I'm glad that she finally took her mother's advice. I suspect that next weekend (unless it happened this past one) that she finds out about the secretary honey! As far as secretary honey, every week she disgusts me more. Her snide comment about Hye Mi living her life, really got my goat. I for one don't want them to have a happily ever after. For me, that leaves a nasty taste to the mouth. Somehow sending the message that if you screw with someone else's husband regardless of the situation, you too can find happiness. Really, writernim? Don't go there. Okay, have to play catch up with episodes 29-32!!

Great episodes this weekend but OMG!!!! Why, Why, Why Writer-nim??

Spoiler

How can the writer give La Ra a terminal brain Tumor??? How is she suppose to have a relationship with her daughter now with this over her head? She was so happy to be working with Do Na on this drama and now this. Even having a chance to be with Dong Woo is prolly not going to happen. She will use this this make him give up.. Wow.. I never thought we would have this issue for her. Any feelings she has she will make sure to let them go as to not have him near to be hurt if she dies.

How will Hye Ri and Sung Ah deal with his news. I am guessing she will hide this and have Young Woong hide this as well from their children and anyone else. So angry and disappointed.

14 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Great episodes this weekend but OMG!!!! Why, Why, Why Writer-nim??

Reveal hidden contents

How can the writer give La Ra a terminal brain Tumor??? How is she suppose to have a relationship with her daughter now with this over her head? She was so happy to be working with Do Na on this drama and now this. Even having a chance to be with Dong Woo is prolly not going to happen. She will use this this make him give up.. Wow.. I never thought we would have this issue for her. Any feelings she has she will make sure to let them go as to not have him near to be hurt if she dies.

How will Hye Ri and Sung Ah deal with his news. I am guessing she will hide this and have Young Woong hide this as well from their children and anyone else. So angry and disappointed.

first time posting to this thread.  Hello everyone, I have been watching faithfully since the beginning and of the all the things the bomb that was dropped at the end of ep 36 is the most maddening. WHY writernim WHY.  If someone were to get it couldn't it have been Halmoni or the director's aunt?  There are too many things left for to do.

In other news, I hated the CEO (he is sexy isn't he?) then I pitied him then began to like him I forgave for lying to his child but now its just awful.  I know he doesnt mean it but he is sharing with his daughter's evil family in their badness.  I can't imagine that MIL making her feel like its her fault for working and not being feminine.  She  is more feminine that the hussy on the side and beautiful and graceful.  They are making a mockery of her and the life she's living.  It was never played out but I think that the MIL knows that hussy is pregnant too.  How is she gonna find out and how is that storyline gonna play out?  Im eagerly waiting for the writer to sink her teeth into that (not like the stalker thing: that was done poorly).

Does anyone know if there is any extension?  I doubt it with its ratings but the writer does not seem to be in any rush with just 24 eps to go and so many storeylines to be brought to head, wrap up and converge.

First of all, hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! I'm playing catch-up on all my dramas for the next 2 weeks! As I'm behind, here's my highlights for episodes 29-32

Thank you, Chairman Ex, you made me proud! But don't believe a word that he says....

Spoiler

6135a8eb864fb7c6070b4d5ed8f5ed3f.jpg

e9ca81fba805c08ffc8a49ca701f8117.jpg

Hit him again!

92b6ce6467ff697b5f01361e8fb31543.jpg

1fdc725e443b54e3e0fe030786ae2489.jpg

PD looks GREAT in that off white camel like coat!!

Spoiler

2860f9cf1087d2b28d9a7c6c3dbf0752.jpg

7d46194a485f8f04fa4af760147cdbd5.jpg

06fb01a76eb83477bd526165bd6cb49d.jpg

Writernim is making it hard to hate this guy! I'm waiting for the shoe to drop!

Spoiler

be25e2d0b2606826796279382e607fdc.jpg

I'm bias! I really ship these two together! SA has zero chemistry with the producer!

Spoiler

d518367cd8a3795af868e344ed6ec83d.jpg1e99802e47879ca3b321d6926cfa64b0.jpg

Well, this was a big surprise! For awhile, I thought it was all staged. I hope not! Writernim is trying to push them together!

Spoiler

3b0e468e6a7fc21cc4fb41aff24f761b.jpg

e2699ad0d358536e30dc17ad254da061.jpg

798e30b74d81238b7bc05c3054a1aa06.jpg

b41bd5b8ebbe02bd7e1e47906166912c.jpg

The drama continues to flow pretty well. I like the fact that I can watch 4 ep together and it goes so fast; a testament to an interesting story! Rich Sister still is a pest! Now that she's abandoned DH, she's set her sights on BW! But let's talk about the Cheater! I cannot believe that the secretary didn't find any dirt! I still don't trust the man! But it will be interesting when the pregnancy comes out. Will the mom try to push SA to the side? Get her to accept the Cheater and his side piece? Probably. I wouldn't be surprised. Onto the next 4 ep!!

@NewKDramaAddicthi i recently joined the thread.  I wanted to quote you but found I picked up your whole comment. Anyway to answer your question the secretary did find out that her husband was cheating but reported it to her father CEO, he in turn told the secretary to keep it quiet to Hye Mi and punched out his SIL warning him not to meet the pregnant hussy again which is why she quit and they meet in secret.

I too think that the jealous snake of a MIL will try to get Hye Mi to accept the child of husband and shameless hussy.

And 100% why are they making SA like that music adjhussi?  I'm hoping he dropped out drama and they are switching him with someone else his acting was kinda stiff

I always felt this drama was like watching a soap opera but really, writernim? Terminal brain cancer? Why in the world did you go there? I'm at least happy that BW wasn't abused by his deceased parents! That at least made me relieved. Other than the strange reveals, I still like this; however, I'm really sensitive to brain cancer as my sister died almost 2 years ago from it. Its not pretty and anything but realism will be a big joke to me. Maybe she should move back in with Chairman Ex. He owes her!

Now, let's take a moment to talk about SA's Cheating Husband...am I the only one who thought that sinister look meant that he might try to kill her? His family needs her father's money. There's no way he wants to lose that! His father would kill him! 

9 minutes ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

And 100% why are they making SA like that music adjhussi?  I'm hoping he dropped out drama and they are switching him with someone else his acting was kinda stiff

Me too!! He is so not right for her! I'm hoping they have a replacement for him! BTW, if you highlight the text, you can quote just that part! Thanks for that clarification! I still think there is something about that secretary! But its good to hear that he lied to her because the father told him to; though I am disappointed about that too!!

8 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

still think there is something about that secretary! But its good to hear that he lied to her because the father told him to; though I am disappointed about that too!!

That's so cool thanks for teaching me that trick. Yeah secretary is definitely shady remember he was helping the dumb and conniving sisters get to the CEO. BTW when are they gonna get punished for their evil deeds or at the very least found out (another loose end).

Rich daughter needs to know the truth she is losing her self confidence and self with that cheater and his selfish family. She may go stir crazy, I hope she finds out on her own like seeing the hussy with the jewellery on or something.

Do you think it's wrong for calling cheaters mistress a hussy cause technically that was her man first and they never broke up it's just that he got married :blink:

On 12/25/2017 at 11:43 PM, hi5hli5htslight said:

you think it's wrong for calling cheaters mistress a hussy cause technically that was her man first and they never broke up it's just that he got married :blink:

Nope! The minute he married, she should have been the real woman to cut him off. And that snide remark about Hye Mi living her life? I don’t really care what happens to her now. Sad that she’s procreating. 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017-2018] Bravo My Life 브라보 마이 라이프 - Every Saturday @ 20:55 KST

What I suspect is this man is not going to leave that woman. IF that woman is pregnant the min he learns this he will end up leaving the country with her. His father gave him the out when he told him if he does it again he would disown him and then he could do what he wants. Hye Mi's husband is going to do just that wait and see. When he was telling her he would end it he looked like his life was over.

My problem with this is he should have run before he married Hye Mi. If he loved her so much he never should have bought a 3rd party into this mess. The woman tells everyone it is not her but him that is holding on and I am going to guess he will not be able to let her go and will leave the country not caring how his parents will have to deal with the backlash or how Hye Mi has to deal with that humiliation.

Since she is so confident the min it looks like he could truly walk away from her the news of a baby will come out to hold him. Once he knows he has a child on the way with the woman he truly loves it will not matter that he will lose everything by being with her he will hurt Hye Mi (who is a fool anyway for staying with him and forgiving him.) and run off far away so he can't be caught.

@Ldy Gmerm  Sister should have got a divorce once she found out he's been cheating on her from day one.. Him not coming home to wee hours of the morning shows he cares nothing for her.. Breaking off the relationship to his long tine girlfriend isn't going to save her marriage bit make things worst for her. 

Archived