[Drama 2018] Mystery Queen 2 추리의 여왕 2

Go Seung Ji

@USAFarmgirl Your gifs were so well chosen. I really loved them!! I have the same feeling about JHY. Since she was a victim in the first case and even helped them in the second case, YSO won't be suspicious of her for a while. Besides YSO is such a good-hearted person hence she will fall for JHY's kindness: "kill her with kindness/sweetness"

@UnniSarah If I had something to criticize about this new season is the entrance of the brother. Honestly, M. Ha was so determined to have HWS entered his law firm in the first season that I explained this because HWS was the only child Ha had. But okay... It seems to me that the struggle the law firm will be confronted will bring HWS and his family closer together. His brother appears to be nice and quite attentive to HWS therefore I don't think that he will fight against HWS.   

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33 & @UnniSarah  I have mixed feelings about the brother he looks harmless enough but so does JHY from a distance!!! LOL:w00t:  And I think I will have to wait until I find out a little more about him in the near future....  Since there was no knowledge of him before now which like bebebisous33 already mentioned has an odd feeling.

I worry for YSO she is so kind hearted and she seems to like JHY although YSO had noticed JHY's feelings for HWS even before she asked about them dating.  I think YSO's heart is stirred by HWS she just isn't in touch with just how much.  She never has been loved for herself for the person she really is.  I think she said it best!!  That the best thing that ever happened to her was removing that ring!!!  I think HWS is a friend and partner to her that she trusts completely and when it comes to love and relationships.  She has only known the lack of love not the abundance one can receive when it's real.  For the first time she must feel FREE of the burden of that ring and the life she was forced to live because of it. 

@USAFarmgirl You are right. Since YSO got married in the first place as she mixed up thankfulness with love, YSO is unaware of her own feelings, how deeply she really loves him. Furthermore, she has never seduced anyone before, she has never felt the need to become an attractive woman too. Notice that he likes cooking for her, even cutting the kimchi, while she eats. He actually treats her like his wife in my opinion, hence YSO doesn't really see the need to pursue him. She just sees his actions as natural and self-evident. For her, right now solving a mystery is more important than confessing her love to someone. Besides, she has actually been waiting for him this entire time. She pointed out the ring, she saw the ring later in his pocket.... HWS has already put her on his first priority but for her it is different. HWS already believes that he gave her the ring. Therefore the ball is in her court but she remains inactive, HWS will doubt that his feelings for her might not be mutual. But once YSO sees how JHY approaches HWS, her situation and feelings will change. She will be forced to become proactive. I hope, we can see her transforming and changing her strategy as well...

Nice explanation for YSO's lack of initiative. It is funny that HWS perceive her to be quite bold. Indeed, why do you think HWS was so scared of YSO's advances?  You remember the night scene, when he cannot sleep because he thinks of her, and she cannot sleep because she thinks of the criminal. I was expecting HWS to be happier than he seemed to be when YSO came to him. But he is quite scared of her. Do you have any explanations rather than comedic relief?

And again: are we supposed to think that the person who died in the car that burned is the ex-friend of HWS? I was wondering whether the corpse was identified or it was only the profiler who was thinking that it is her based on the pen. 

5 minutes ago, tzupi said:

Nice explanation for YSO's lack of initiative. It is funny that HWS perceive her to be quite bold. Indeed, why do you think HWS was so scared of YSO's advances?  You remember the night scene, when he cannot sleep because he thinks of her, and she cannot sleep because she thinks of the criminal. I was expecting HWS to be happier than he seemed to be when YSO came to him. But he is quite scared of her. Do you have any explanations rather than comedic relief?

And again: are we supposed to think that the person who died in the car that burned is the ex-friend of HWS? I was wondering whether the corpse was identified or it was only the profiler who was thinking that it is her based on the pen. 

I didn't see him scared rather more intimated or inexperienced because we have to remember that HWS has been traumatized in the past with the loss of his ex-girlfriend who was so different from YSO. For a long time, he hasn't been with a woman. Deep down, HWS knows that YSO is a woman with a huge heart and full of passion for solving mysteries... so he imagines that YSO can be also a passionate woman in a different area as well. He is not wrong in my opinion but YSO has not realized her true situation yet. She loves HWS but she has not associated it to sexuality... Her previous marriage was not based on sex nor love. I even assume that she never felt such a desire.    

On 09/03/2018 at 4:24 AM, tzupi said:

I have a question: who was the woman that was found burned in a car in episode 3? It is the case that the profiler seems to investigate.

It is still a mystery, although the pen found in the car suggests that the person is somehow related to HWS's old girlfriend. I don't think it her though. Maybe the pen was placed there to make anyone who's looking think that is her, but it's not.

Anyway, I am so glad this forum is picking up. I had been lurking around but haven't yet seen episodes 3 & 4 so I couldn't post much. But now I did (glad it's finally the weekend and I can binge-watch lots of things) and I was quite happy with how it went. I've always loved the tone of this show. It's lighthearted, yet shows some heart when dealing with these crimes that not only involves people but also relates to society and it's problems.

Really had fun reading about your thoughts @USAFarmgirl @UnniSarah @bebebisous33  I do agree that both parents made quite an uncharacteristic turn-around on their treatment of the burn victim. But yes, how they resolve it with WJ seeing and realising what he had done and to what effect, I think is a hopeful way to handle it. They are kids after all, and kids are malleable at a young age. The parents, abrupt yes. But still, the cases in MQ had always been solved within 2-3 episodes so I guess they are keeping up with that.

Now, I do feel a bit anxious about HWS's brother. He's now leading the company right? His first appearance seem to show that he's a good natured guy, but I'm always a bit wary about new characters which seem too good. But I sincerely hope he's a good guy and their family can be pieced back together. From last season, I think it was established that HWS's dad didn't actually kill Eun Soo (or I guess in this case arrange for her murder) and that he was covering up for someone else. And this Mr Kim, he seems to work for some very powerful people, maybe he's some sort of handler for the rich and powerful (by handler I mean someone who does and arrange the dirty deeds for their purpose) and he might keep something like an insurance which Eun Soo accidentally comes across. That's why Eun Soo was supposedly killed, but I think she managed to survive somehow and kept the evidence(?). Haha.. My imagination is running wild. Just speculations though, hope you don't mind.

Now, about the cake lady JHY, I'm also suspicious about her. I had an inkling she might be the real Eun Soo (but Eun Soo is supposedly older than HWS as he called her noona before so that would mean she's older than SO - now I'm not so sure haha). But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It's obvious she's attracted to HWS and is quite invested in Seol Ok's interactions with him (I noticed this in the second episode). 

Lastly, about SO and HWS. I just love their interaction. Seems like the mystery of the ring is still not solved. I was quite worried before because HWS started to show interest in JHY but the scenes where SO and HWS is eating and cooking together had soothed my worries. They are so delightfully funny and oblivious! It cracked me up when WS decided to cut the kimchi a second time because SO said he was cool for doing it before :D And the scene where SO was checking if HWS was awake, it's clear that HWS does have feelings for our ahjumma but despite her deductive prowess, she couldn't grasp the situation. Hahaha.. But I do agree, I think she doesn't yet realise that what she feel is love. She did say she didn't believe in love before and she had never experienced it so I can understand where she's coming from.

Oh well, can't wait for the next episodes!

Thank you for your answers! Yes, scared was not the right word. So he is inexperienced. I like how the genders are portrayed in this series.

I have another question: Do you have any idea what's with the cake shop worker that YSo said that she remembers from somewhere else. Does anyone remember her? Because I do not.

Gosh, this drama is doing just fine for me but the Chef starts to creep me out like a piece of shoot. The reason why she became creepy to me because she reminds me of psycho in the same time and i guess she is Hyun Soo aka Wan Seung lost GF but she changed her face like doing some procedure in plastic surgery. 

For me the slow burn relationship between Seul Ok and Wan Seung are starting to tickle me in the same way like they did in season 2 but the sensation is less off.

hi, everyone, I could finally catch ep 3- 4  and let me see we back for the deep story 

the story with the boy makes me remember the story with the old couple in season 1 when in the end was a big mess, they killed their daughter in law while trying to save their son and grandson as they claim but in the end the grandson lose everything he knows in the end that his father try to kill his mother and that his grandfather and grandmother killed her nothing is solved and it was the worset ending to him but that story show how life is , it the same with the mother who get burned and the daugther who wilm suffering PTSD now , nothing is solved and the teacher and the school not caring in the end it what the reaitly is and that sadly 

I was sad in season 1 with that story and I get the same with this story but I like that they bring that issues in this drama about family, selfish love , a crime that can be the doing of normal people they touch something deep and we not okay with that and I know that some people can easily take a serial killer story more easy then accept that family, teacher and normal people is evil like that and that they keep going without punishment since it mot easy to accept that not just pscho bath who do evil things and that it okay that life and these people are real and they  keep living normally like us without feeling guilty, change or get punishment

I like that in the queen of mystery they keep touching this kind of things and that what makes it different from others

6 hours ago, ruzikie said:

Gosh, this drama is doing just fine for me but the Chef starts to creep me out like a piece of shoot. The reason why she became creepy to me because she reminds me of psycho in the same time and i guess she is Hyun Soo aka Wan Seung lost GF but she changed her face like doing some procedure in plastic surgery. 

For me the slow burn relationship between Seul Ok and Wan Seung are starting to tickle me in the same way like they did in season 2 but the sensation is less off.

the chief has something with WS for sure even SO notice that , that the chief has to feel for him 

maybe she really his lost love after surgery maybe she someone also from his past, and maybe she has nothing to do with his past but she has started feeling for him and that make her more creepy since she shows more than the feeling she has to show for new love for man she met a few days ago

On 11.3.2018 at 12:54 AM, missirina said:

It is still a mystery, although the pen found in the car suggests that the person is somehow related to HWS's old girlfriend. I don't think it her though. Maybe the pen was placed there to make anyone who's looking think that is her, but it's not.

i agree someone trying to treat  some power people about HS coming back  and maybe they searching for her and killing people around or maybe the one who kills is the one show sending a message to the powerful people 

On 11.3.2018 at 12:54 AM, missirina said:

Really had fun reading about your thoughts @USAFarmgirl @UnniSarah @bebebisous33  I do agree that both parents made quite an uncharacteristic turn-around on their treatment of the burn victim. But yes, how they resolve it with WJ seeing and realising what he had done and to what effect, I think is a hopeful way to handle it. They are kids after all, and kids are malleable at a young age. The parents, abrupt yes. But still, the cases in MQ had always been solved within 2-3 episodes so I guess they are keeping up with that.

yeh, in the end, the law couldn't give punishment to the kid and paying money was never going to be fair for the mother and her daughter so at least they get the kid and his family admit that it was wrong and taken 

On 3/10/2018 at 11:46 PM, bebebisous33 said:

I didn't see him scared rather more intimated or inexperienced because we have to remember that HWS has been traumatized in the past with the loss of his ex-girlfriend who was so different from YSO. For a long time, he hasn't been with a woman. Deep down, HWS knows that YSO is a woman with a huge heart and full of passion for solving mysteries... so he imagines that YSO can be also a passionate woman in a different area as well. He is not wrong in my opinion but YSO has not realized her true situation yet. She loves HWS but she has not associated it to sexuality... Her previous marriage was not based on sex nor love. I even assume that she never felt such a desire.    

oh dear let slow down you can open my imagination with your post about YSO and make me hope and wait for more and then have to wait for the last ep for the romance to move faster like season 1 :cry:

but about WS i agree he traumatized by his past and first love, he was never ready or know how to let go or do anything but waiting like he said himself in season 1, 

he has many girls around him trying to win  his heart as the rich boy or even as just a policeman and we say in the first EP'S how he has his own fans but we also saw how he can't read the mood too and was like ice about these things and how he was like a broken radar who don't get any signal from women 

but he meets YSO and she forced herself on his heart without even wanted that after all his simple nature, unnoticed him as man, her smart mind, winning his resapect to her as human, making him trust and beileve in her abilty and pure heart and mind which want to save other  and more than that, he meets someone who makes him feel in love without even noticing while he was making fun and fighting with her in simple and natural way, but he still  has 17 years of being alone and living in hell and  trauma so we can understand his reacting after all YSO alywas come close to him without notice and she has zero sense about this things when she things about crimes and poor man he suffer alone about that .

he was more disappointed about the fact she was only thinking about the case, i dare to say he was waiting for that chance since he has no courage to make that move, poor him he was ready to ask her to marry him more than ready to confess his feeling and say the words " i love you or let date " and he till now things he gave her the rings and that she didn't accept his offer  that why he so nerves around her or around any closness since he don't know what she thinging or what she going to do 

On 3/10/2018 at 6:30 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@USAFarmgirl You are right. Since YSO got married in the first place as she mixed up thankfulness with love, YSO is unaware of her own feelings, how deeply she really loves him. Furthermore, she has never seduced anyone before, she has never felt the need to become an attractive woman too. Notice that he likes cooking for her, even cutting the kimchi, while she eats. He actually treats her like his wife in my opinion, hence YSO doesn't really see the need to pursue him. She just sees his actions as natural and self-evident. For her, right now solving a mystery is more important than confessing her love to someone. Besides, she has actually been waiting for him this entire time. She pointed out the ring, she saw the ring later in his pocket.... HWS has already put her on his first priority but for her it is different. HWS already believes that he gave her the ring. Therefore the ball is in her court but she remains inactive, HWS will doubt that his feelings for her might not be mutual. But once YSO sees how JHY approaches HWS, her situation and feelings will change. She will be forced to become proactive. I hope, we can see her transforming and changing her strategy as well...

yeh dear that the problem YSO has zero sense about these things

that why WS can't tell her feeling and that why she doesn't understand that she has to show some of it 

that  exactly what her friend was telling her from season 1 

i like this stupid couple even when there were no hints of romance in season 1 and we keep loving them just the way they are but we praying for more progressive, i like how nature they act as a couple and married people with words 

we need her to have more reason to move on him and realize that he belongs to her and she needs to protect it and shoot her feeling 

and i guess we will have that soon with the cake lady in the picture hitting on him 

On 9.3.2018 at 6:24 AM, tzupi said:

I have a question: who was the woman that was found burned in a car in episode 3? It is the case that the profiler seems to investigate.

we still don't know but as i write she can one of the bad guys that whoever acting like WS past love kill her or she  with the people who trying bring past lover back in the eyes of everyone at least and she was killed by the powerful guys 

or maybe she a different case and has nothing to do with all that , we will have to wait and see and as they make it the new big mystery i don't think they going to start giving us information or hints to help us know before ep 8 they going to play with this card in the second half of the drama till the end 

On 10.3.2018 at 3:33 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

Although there are some character changes the 3 things that haven't changed are the unique OTP, the way in which the story itself is filmed and the intelligent yet emotional writing!!  The only thing to be honest that I don't understand is why this thread is so quiet and not overflowing with posts and people.  I don't usually care about ratings or numbers for that matter. Though for some reason this time It makes me feel bad when I know a drama is so good and yet is overlooked somehow.  Still thankful for those who are here and hoping those lurking will join in soon.  It's only makes the journey sweeter and gives you something to look forward to when you come here...

My thoughts on the last two episodes are to many to write but I was most moved by the flashback SO had about her own pain from the past and sorrow.  When your so use to seeing her positive bubbly fast thinking, fast moving courageous self brake down.  It's like getting hit when you least expect it and seeing it takes the breath out of you.  I love that she is so passionate when it comes to others and that she notices everything that others don't.  I love her very nature filled with compassion and understanding and her eyes and actions tell you so.  I love that she is always seeking the truth and justice and never lets go...

Towards the end of episode 4 would be my favorite scene maybe because it spoke of HOPE for that family that although a horrible wrong had been committed and ignored by them.  Still we could see the seed of change, of humbleness that had been planted and that through understanding and willingness healing was taking place and not just for the mother laying in the bed.  But for the family that surrounds her in hopes of a greater healing instead... FORGIVENESS

Forgive this last thought but I just loved when SO cleaned those little shoes, dang it just made me love her as a character even more!!!!

i like you post so much

i really fall in love with this drama since season 1 

but i get why people didn't give the same reaction for season 2 with the change of the story of the housewife who sneaks from her house to solve mystery and ep 1 -2 give a different feeling and so much change on the life of leads and the story type

it was a fast change  in the romance, family, friends   and in the same time slow feeling and interesting in the crime story, but with ep 3-4 things getting better we get back the kind of the crime story that touches and interests us and we got used for the new change of the leads life and we interesting more in the romance changing and the new challenge they facing 

i never care about the rating since most of the greatest Korean drama in my eyes didn't get a high rating since it simply not the kind of the drama that Korean people love. but i hope it gets better for the drama itself, but i care that we missing some action her in this forums 

i like ep 3-4 so much it ( more than ep 1-2 )  this two ep's gives me back  and understand  why i enjoy YSO and WS solving case together , it gave me back the interesting story and sad and touching facts in this life , i liked watching their scene in the hospital and the other scene were they talk how the boy saw the mother like ants from above and not a human being 

i I love  how they have two different minds and way of thinking but how they gave the same reaction and feeling about the horrible facts they find in humans with every case, that one of the things I missed so much, and I realized after ep 4 why i was feeling that something is missing in ep 1-2 

and i accept that last hope they gave about the kid and his family even when i  know that what happened was horrible and will never be forgotten easy for both family 

On 3/10/2018 at 11:28 PM, UnniSarah said:

@USAFarmgirl  @bebebisous33   It is so good to see you guys here in this thread. :heart:   I also think JHY is the real girlfriend of WS. She seemed tooo eager to make WJ pay for his crimes. I have to say when she gave that man the cake, it was so creepy. She is very scary and her reaction to the apartment being on fire was cold. Once she found out it was WS's apartment she had a problem with it. 

I have question for you guys.

What do you guys think of WS's brother?   I hope that WS's brother is trully affetionate towards his brother. It saddens me that WS's father is very ill and I hope WS and his father reconcile. smh smh His brother seems so nice and the father does have enemies. I think everything WS's father did was to protect his family and company. 

DO you think WS went to the inauguration of his brother when he left Seol Ok and Jung Hee-Yeon at he cafe???? 

@UnniSarah somehow I'm afraid with the brother, the all nice gestures and soft voice and all the loving brother act to WS somehow creep me out. Yes I do have some bad thoughts about him, while he did nothing wrong so far, but I don't know something about him just running wild in my head on bad terms. 

I hope my thoughts are wrong, I hope he is all for the good cause later on. But the mystery behind the "now come up to surface" on WS ex GF (I never remember her name.. sigh) is make me curious, why she had to died back then?? I knew I missed a lot on this drama as I just watched the 1st season before this on marathon and I fallen asleep during that many times green scarf 11green scarf 11

Does she hold big secret? and why WS dad must step up and cover for her dead. 

Now off to watch the sub version ... and will get back with some thoughts later on...green scarf 01green scarf 01

MysteryQueen05-00240.jpg8371cbdf79434383808255ff63973ca5.jpeg?x=images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBYDLwL7TDlM3Z9IOylX5

Friendship or Love?  I think BOTH!!!:wub:

Real love begins with the foundation of friendship first.  Where it goes from there is a mystery.

Only they can solve...

I love how this writer doesn't bring you into an episode slowly but throws you right into a case without you even knowing.  Even more I enjoyed so much watching our OTP grocery shopping together her placing things in and him taking them out. Even later seeing YSO's heart being filled with jealousy which came across as pure cuteness.  There is more than one kind of jealousy and hers is the heart awakening kind that feels like thunder and moves through you like lightening.  Although she may not understand her complete feelings yet I think her heart just trembled a little...

Miscommunication by the both of them was not unlike other times when they truly feel like a comedy team of Cuff & Link you are so drawn in and captivated in watching the two of them its as if they feed off of each other and the writing makes it feel like their words are in constant motion.  Seeing WS trade places with YSO showing his jealousy too while driving in the car would make my heart tremble as well...

But I couldn't help laughing when with those glasses on YSO's and that cute look of hers made me feel like WS was dropping off a kid and sitting there looking through the car window watching her from behind, backpack in view.  Even his words seemed to remind me of a parent's thoughts and worries while watching their child go off to school.  His protective nature and love was surely showing...

I can't help but mention my surprise:blink: in learning through them and the cheapest market (Ino Mart ) how many items there are for keeping oneself silent while studying.  It's no wonder things are so cheap the owner lives off of the hopes that someone will steal! LOL :lol:Or on the other hand his threat is enough to stop stealing and saves him money.  Yet also there was sadness that opened my heart to how very hard it is to not only get an education but even harder the view of how for some a job or a dream can often feel and seem out of reach...:(

The best part is how this drama turns all of us into Sherlock Holmes or Watson and it continues to give our thoughts and minds a challenge...:D

@USAFarmgirl @UnniSarah Actually, the last episode revealed the sad life of people trying so hard to succeed with their exam that they lost their humanity. No one even cared about the accused student and even showed concern. One even enjoyed the fact that she could take her seat. I mean, the student YM got accused as she didn't pay attention to her surroundings. She must have even touched the culprit (the blood on the elbow is a proof). She could have even helped the Chairman but she was blind and deaf, only focused on her studies. 

The selfishness, lack of sensitivity, loneliness but also despair among the students were quite visible. I wished, my students would work much harder but this is definitely too much.  Moreover, this definitely proves that learning by heart doesn't make you a better person and doesn't turn you into an educated woman or man. The female suspect had even lost the sense of reality. The exam had become her main goal so that I wonder if she would have been very happy, once achieved her goal? Actually, it is important to choose a job that you like... 

Will never understand nosebleeds the way they're portrayed on K-Dramas:rolleyes: Seriously how could that female student think that ALL that blood came from just her nose!? Girl you got serious problems if you're bleeding THAT much & not because you're on your period! 

Although the ep. was dull I got to see the real stressful life that South Korean students go through - it's insane?! In comparison my student days seem pretty relaxed LoL. 

I really like how they styled Seol-Ok in Pink Converse to match her Pink blazer & Yellow crossbody bag. It was an odd pairing - sneakers with a ladylike outfit but Seol-Ok made it work. 

The guy who Seol-Ok caught in the beginning is known for playing perverted roles LoL. I hope the drama doesn't divert Seol-Ok/Wan-Seung too much away from their roles because the sleuth thing with their partnership is why I tuned in for. 

@bebebisous33 I think the " Zombie-like " state that most of the students seen on the drama are pretty true well, according to what I've read or seen on programs. It's probably one of the reasons why South Korea has risen to the top so quickly in recent years even surpassing other Asian countries i.e.  widespread of K-Pop is proof of this. 

While it's admirable to have such a strict work ethic, the people have to sacrifice their souls it seem to achieve it; making living quite miserable I'd imagine. 

Not many have the luxury of picking a job they like. Most times it's the money & with high costs of living can't say I blame 'em. If they wanted to go off the beaten path they need to be willing to sacrifice a lot to get there including humbling themselves & being realistic about their goals which many don't want to risk. 

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Will never understand nosebleeds the way they're portrayed on K-Dramas:rolleyes: Seriously how could that female student think that ALL that blood came from just her nose!? Girl you got serious problems if you're bleeding THAT much & not because you're on your period! 

Although the ep. was dull I got to see the real stressful life that South Korean students go through - it's insane?! In comparison my student days seem pretty relaxed LoL. 

I really like how they styled Seol-Ok in Pink Converse to match her Pink blazer & Yellow crossbody bag. It was an odd pairing - sneakers with a ladylike outfit but Seol-Ok made it work. 

The guy who Seol-Ok caught in the beginning is known for playing perverted roles LoL. I hope the drama doesn't divert Seol-Ok/Wan-Seung too much away from their roles because the sleuth thing with their partnership is why I tuned in for. 

@bebebisous33 I think the " Zombie-like " state that most of the students seen on the drama are pretty true well, according to what I've read or seen on programs. It's probably one of the reasons why South Korea has risen to the top so quickly in recent years even surpassing other Asian countries i.e.  widespread of K-Pop is proof of this. 

While it's admirable to have such a strict work ethic, the people have to sacrifice their souls it seem to achieve it; making living quite miserable I'd imagine. 

Not many have the luxury of picking a job they like. Most times it's the money & with high costs of living can't say I blame 'em. If they wanted to go off the beaten path they need to be willing to sacrifice a lot to get there including humbling themselves & being realistic about their goals which many don't want to risk. 

I was well aware of the problematic because this topic quite quite recurrent in K-dramas. Nevertheless, here it was portrayed to the extreme so that it made the viewer feel uncomfortable. I believe, this episode was supposed to be perceived as a warning.

I agree with your description. In Europe students have paradise conditions... actually in Western societies, there is the tendency to ask less and less from the students that's why the level of knowledge has been dropping. The expectations are getting lower and lower. When I started teaching French, we were supposed to teach minimum 10 new words per hour and now, it is the maximum!! Are people getting more stupid? No, I don't think so. 

I have yet to see the most recent episode today, but I couldn't help sharing how much I loved how they are portraying the relationship between WS and SO. I think it is hilarious how they have flipped some of the typical kdrama gender roles here, in particular how WS is the one day dreaming, getting overly excited and reading into every little thing (The whole thing with the spoons making a heart cracked me up) which seems so at odds with his gruff exterior. But I think it is important as it demonstrates how much he likes and is aware of her as a woman... particularly if you compare him to her ex-husband in the first season.(What man would wake at 3am nearly everyday to drive you to class unless he cared about you somewhat)

As for the mysteries, I like how they seem to find SO no matter where she goes cause she can't resist stopping and helping out. I think that is also what makes her stand out in comparison to those students. She cares about finding the answer and helping people, where the students are all about the exam and what score they will get. That motivation may prevent her from passing the exam, but she is better in actually solving the mystery or crime.

But this sounds terrible but I think it is good that it is taking so long for her to reach her dream as I would like there to be another season. it would make for a compelling reason to keep it going in my option. :)

That bounding moment between the forensic guy and Seol Ok with our Detective on the background showing so many reactions was soooo priceless,imagine if he had shut the door in his nose letting only Seol Ok in...Another sad case i might say,aside from the criminal who killed that poor man, i'm wondering if the girl would care to look at her surrondings and people,could make a change and save the old man's life when he reached for her help...It's trully sad,just as sad as the crime inself,i guess maybe i'm a bit emotional but does one really have to sell his soul to win,think the society inself has a big big problem,forcing people to toss their soul,is that even a true victory,and she wanted to become a person who saves people in the future..I guess that's what makes Seol Ok aside from a amazing women a very empathic person and great detective...In times like this i'm happy that i don't live in a country as SK...Quite curious about the whole backstory with Inspector Woo and looking into Wan Seung and searching for Hyun Soo,even more having the Shin Dude on in as well...

It was quite a delightful treat to see again Do Ha and i kinda wished he would stick around and became Seol Ok minion just like in S1 we had the puppy Joon-O(Lee Won Geun)

Archived