[Drama 2018] Mystery Queen 2 추리의 여왕 2

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this!:D

Had enjoyed watching S 01 thoroughly so hoping...fingers crossed that S 02 won't disappoint. I've watched the trailers on KBS World and love Ganghee's longer locks, she looked cute before but prettier with the new hairstyle. Don't know if they'd explore a loveline for her & Sangwoo's character in the new season...will have to tune in to find out.

Kwon Sang Woo And Choi Kang Hee Act Suspicious In “Mystery Queen 2”

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee1.jpg

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Mystery Queen Season 2” has released new stills of its leads Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee.

“Mystery Queen 2” is the second season of popular mystery-comedy drama “Mystery Queen.” The drama is about a woman named Yoo Seul Ok (played by Choi Kang Hee), who gave up her dream of becoming a detective after marrying a prosecutor, and a police detective named Ha Wan Seung (Kwon Sang Woo), who solves any case that comes his way.

In the first set of stills, Ha Wan Seung walks out of a police station holding a ladder and a banner. He then climbs up to secure the banner in front of the station. The scene takes place at Ha Wan Seung’s new workplace, Joongjin Police Station, which is well-known for its violent crimes unit.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/20/kwon-sang-woo-choi-kang-hee-act-suspicious-mystery-queen-2/

So ready for more of this....:w00t:

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee.jpgmystery-queen-season-2-korean-2018.pngKwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee1.jpg

Spoiler

There is something so magnetic about these two they just make me smile.  All I can say is they are so attractive/charming to watch...:wub:  Like two different sources of energy feeding off of each other but so unique.  Two peas in a pod yet they are linked by a sense of comfort & curiosity.  Strength and yet vulnerable it's hard to explain but so exciting to watch...:heart:

maxresdefault.jpg

They just give this feel of BRING IT ON!!!!!:glasses:

Choi Kang Hee Is Determined To Become A Police Officer In “Mystery Queen 2”

Choi-Kang-Hee1.jpg

The newly released photos show Yoo Seol Ok (played by Choi Kang Hee) studying for the police exam in order to pursue her passion for crime-solving. Last season, the amateur sleuth showed off her investigative skills by solving cases in the Baebang neighborhood. She even kept photos of wanted posters on her cell phone and covered the walls of her hideout with articles of crime reports.

At the time, Detective Ha Wan Seung (played by Kwon Sang Woo) tried to stop her from participating in the investigations, but Yoo Seol Ok was persistent and opened up to him about her dream. However, even when she pleaded, “It’s been my dream for 10 years to become a police officer,” Ha Wan Seung remained unimpressed, and he attempted to dissuade her from pursuing it further.

As the show begins its second season, it looks as though Yoo Seol Ok hasn’t given up on her dream and is working harder to make it come true. Armed with thick books, highlighters, and a blanket, she appears to be dedicating herself to studying in order to pass the police exam.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/24/choi-kang-hee-determined-become-police-officer-mystery-queen-2/

There's so much in this video ! D-2 ! ^_^

Seems like we might get to the bottom of the Seo Hyun Soo case. The way we saw her alive at the end of season 1 let me with so many questions. Hope I'll get all my answers.

And, maybe I don't see correctly (or my eyes see what they want, lol) but it looks like at some point our leads will live together...

It's too soon to tell, I know but well hope keeps people alive. Hehehe

And we'll get some romance between them, the ending of the video is too explicit, no ? I mean, at a moment they're eating ramyeon together like Lady and the Tramp (I so can't wait to see this scene and its ending ! Hahaha), and at the end he askes her if she's not hungry and she tells him "Let's go quickly. I'll cook you something good". Will she know how to cook now ? He doesn't seem reluctant to her offer, unlike in season 1. 

Ah, last days of waiting, we're almost there ! Can't wait to see what this new season got in store for us ! 

The long trailer was impressing me. It's good and hillarious at the same time. i was hoping for the romance but seeing all the romance and what, do they live together ? If they do, wow, it  is escalated quickly that expected because she is a divorcee or maybe hasn't been yet. 

I smell Lee Dae Hee is gonna be the next villain girl because i think she looks obvious mysterious and what kind of character she has in this drama ? 

Wow, the day after tomorrow is the premiere of season 2. I can't wait :D 

Premiere Watch: Mystery Queen 2

by girlfriday

Mystery Queen 2

premiere_mystery2.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: KBS
Genre: Crime mystery comedy
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Choi Kang-hee and Kwon Sang-woo make an adorable pair as a mystery-novel-obsessed ajumma and a detective who end up solving unusual (and really interesting) neighborhood crimes together, and we’re getting a legitimate Season 2 that continues the original story, penned by the same writer. This season we pick up with the heroine having made her dream come true by joining the police force. I’m probably going to miss her being a busybody ajumma and having to lie to her mother-in-law just to go sleuthing, but it’s not like she’ll get a personality transplant just because she has a badge now. We’ve also been promised some romance for the second season, which I’m pretty excited about. They’ve had an entire season to become bickering reluctant partners who end up trusting each other implicitly, so I can’t wait to throw some romance into the mix. I’m sure it’ll only make them bicker more, and what’s not to love about that?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/02/premiere-watch-mystery-queen-2-grand-prince/

I am so looking forward for the second season. As marathons the first season now just to refresh my memories about this delightful pair.

And romance! Yeay. I loved the slow burn thing they have got going in the first season. So so sweet. And glad that it will be penned by the same writer with most of the cast returning and also some new additions. A bit sad that Chief Bae is not there (him and Kyung Mi was so adorable haha). 

Archived