Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

@Transition @setokaonii @ryotatao9495 thank you very much because you always share about RyotaTao :) I am sorry for being inactive for a few days.

@setokaonii @Transition thanks too for some time ago. Alright let's forget it.

@ryotatao9495 I also agree with you. Tao's hairstyle in Harumatsu Bokura also always reminds me of Setoka hehe.

I haven't watched Prince of Legend until the end. If this drama ends, Ryota won't broadcast live on Instagram again. Is not that true?

I heard that Akira San nominated Ryota and Alan as a Ralph Lauren Polo Model.

Ryota and Tao always have almost the same photo pose. Maybe they can feel each other.

Yes right, Tao looks very happy playing swing. In one of the Anikoma BTS, Ryota also had time to push Tao who sat on swing and Tao said "Onii-San" :)

I can't wait to watch Haru Matsu Bokura & 3A hehe.

• Like 2

@liemmeciau You are welcome :) Yes, I think the IG live that Ryota has had was for promoting Prince of Legend. So now that it has ended he probably won't be having more of those. 

For those who are interested in the drama version will be out on DVD/Bluray on the 24th of December. 

Speaking of drama(s), Cheer Dance is showing on a Mainland streaming channel called Mangotv now. It is good that Tao gets more exposure outside of Japan. 

Hehe. Yes, Ryota has pushed her before on the swing. I remembered that either he or Tao has posted a picture on IG before but I couldn't find it just now. It is probably because it is one of the pictures he deleted.

The more mature side of RyoTao

• Like 1

Recent Genetalk. It has been a while now since Ryota joined them. Here's a part about couples wearing couple-outfits but choose to sit side by side in a four-people table.

Ryuto: Here's the everyday of couples wearing couple-outfits, they sit at a four-people-table in a restaurant but choose to sit side by side.

Ryota: It feels painful watching that! They should sit opposite each other!

Ryuto: That's right.

Alan: Yes, indeed.

Ryota: That's very despicable! I really dislike that!

Ryuto: Isn't that weird sitting at a table for four people but choose to sit beside each other?

Alan: Doesn't it look funny sitting like that?

Ryota: I don't like that.

Hehe. It isn't often we hear Ryota uttering things that he dislike. Since he is someone who likes wearing matching things as a couple I guess he has his way of thinking how couples should sit too, which is opposite each other. That's probably what the majority likes to do though :P.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4314968956099453#repost

Credit: -雪奈yukina-

In a poll that the Japanese media did asking guys who among the female artists are their ideal girlfriend. Tao came on the 9th place. The top 3 were Aragaki Yui, Arimura Kasumi and Hirose Suzu.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4314591230002161

• Like 1

@Transition

Hehe Ryota like to swing too.

Honestly, I read again and again, but I don't understand the conversation on Genetalk haha :huh:

I think couples always want to be close to each other, so they'll  like to sit side by side, easy to hug, kiss, touch hands touch head, etc...:wub:

Why opposite with couple outfits?  :sweatingbullets: 

@Transition 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Hehe. Thank you for sharing the clip of Ryota on the swing! Both of them are kids at heart.

I think I understand what the guys meant. If you are sitting at a table for four people it is weird indeed to leave two sits on the other side empty. As for couples, if you sit opposite your girlfriend/boyfriend you will get to look at her/him more ^_^

Did you also think while reading the conversation at Genetalk that Ryota's reaction was that big because he might have tried that before but he didn't like it? :P 

@Transition haha I really think Ryota had some meals like that.

That's why he really hates that way.

Recently I often think this.

Paparazi caught Tao ate with her female friends, Kento and Takumi. 

And rumor that Ryota ate with an older woman.

But no rumors about Ryota and Tao ate together.

Luckily, Ryota told us about the meals wi the Tao, so we could know they still meet.

It's suspect.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Ryota and Tao are probably good at choosing places to eat. Like you said they haven't been caught by the paparazzi before although they have met up privately. Or it could be that the paparazzi have seen them together but just didn't make any news out of it, for some reason? 

@Transition that's why I said "suspect" haha

Other female stars came to Gene's and EXILE'S concerts, mention on SNS, tookand posted photos with them, but Tao didn't although she  came at least 3 times.

Hamabe Minami came and took a photo with an EXILE's member - Sato Taiki, who was her male partners in a shoujo movie.

The way Ryota and Tao, and their friends keep "it" private, but still make hints secretly, enough to make fans realize and know that RyoTaos still meet still ate together still contact still think about each other... Too suspect.

It's really something...;) 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 That's suspicious indeed. But if that is able to protect them and their relationship I don't mind them continuing to keep their interactions private ^_^. However, I hope they will keep giving us hints like what they usually do. 

Ratings

PRINCE OF LEGEND *2.6 *1.9 *2.8 *1.9 *1.0 *2.1 *2.1 *2.1 *2.2 *1.8 (last episode) Average: 2.05%

Downtown Rocket 2

13.9  12.4  14.7 13.3 12.7 13.1 12.0 11.5 12.6

Downtown Rocket 2 will end this Sunday.

• Thanks 1

Greeting

Saying encouraging words to the basketball team

The cast versus female basketball team

Credit: maidigitv

• Thanks 1

Tao really loves meat a lot :P. She reached out to touch the oven without realizing that it was actually hot. Luckily she didn't get hurt. Note - As a RyoTao shipper you might get a bit jealous watching this clip. However, it is still a warm and sweet gesture of Yuta's. 

More variety shows

I think Tao said that she was like a boy when she was a child and that she always wore jerseys/sweatshirts except at important events such as weddings? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

@Transition Yuta's gesture is really sweet.

My heart skips a beat :wub:

Someone will be jealous hehe.

Fans discussed that Tao and Takumi were weird, they kept each other's distance (because of rumor???) 

When Tao was a child, she was like a boy, strong, she wasn't girly. Baby Tao played boys's favorite sports.

I saw a lot of pictures of Tao when she was a child. Really looked like a boy (even she had long black hair) haha

Takeru said Tao  is more girly, she has feminine image, very different from  Rurouni Kenshin.

Tao was shy when Takeru said.

@ryotatao9495 Yes, Yuta is indeed very sweet. Ryota will always be the one I like Tao best with but Yuta shares the second place with Kame now. Hehe. I think someone will be jealous too seeing that another guy cares about her a lot. I also think Tao and Takumi are trying to keep a distance to avoid rumours. However, as I have mentioned before he sometimes call her just Tao without honorifics which shows that they are close. So his actions kind of contradict each other. 

Hehe. Tao did a lot of "boyish sports" indeed such as wrestling and basketball when she was a child. I agree with Takeru she has indeed become more feminine with time.

Plus magazine. Another similarity between RyoTao that I have noticed for a while is that their eyes aren't equally big. They are still pretty/handsome nonetheless :)

006qDYXBgy1fy301mjtjmj30q20xcdmm.jpg

006qDYXBgy1fy301kvrmpj30u011i77n.jpg

Credit: iris茶茶

0072TOI4gy1fxzp3rg4o8j30u013y7wh.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for always sharing your posts. Sorry for being inactive before. I have been busy lately. Hehe.

@Transition Thank you for sharing the clip of genetalk! Haha. I think it's weird too to sit next to each other when there's only two of you at the table. It feels awkward even if it just between me and my mum. Lol. That Ryota's reaction though. I think Ryota never did that (sit side by side) because he also feels awkward like what we feel too. Maybe he had usually sat facing his 'partner' before that makes him feels sitting side by side doesn't make sense to him.

About Yuta, he looks sweet indeed. It seems that a lot of people care about Tao. Not only Yuta but Takumi too. Haha. In this video, Takumi was trying to help Tao from falling down by supporting her back when she was being pushed backward in a game.

By the way, in this clip it was mentioned about Tao's dream is to report marriage in her blog (make an announcement). That's so courageous of her to do that. I would love to see that one day. Haha.

Lol this clip was funny too. The octopus part reminds me of gene version of Tsuchiya Tako. 

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii The game looks a bit dangerous. It is good that Tao didn't lose all her balance and that Takumi was there to support her. It is nice seeing that she is taken well care of by many people. 

Thank you for sharing the clip regarding Tao's dream of announcing her wedding news on her blog! I think it is actually a very heartwarming thing to do. It would be very sincere and personal. It shows that she would like to directly share with her fans this happy news. Majority of the artists, if not all, would announce it through their agencies. Did the host ask her afterwards what age she is going to do that? And she said she is going to work hard so she can challenge this task? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

As we and @ryotatao9495 have mentioned before, Tao has been talking about marriage and forming a family many times this past year. Can this revelation of her dream be seen as another sign that she has someone she is dating and who she sees as a potential husband material ^_^? I would like to see her announcement one day too. 

Haha. The last part does remind me too of Tsuchiya Tako. There were a lot of Tsuchiya here :lol:

• Like 1

@Transition Thank you so much for sharing the full show. I think you are right. It seems that the host asked her about what age is she going to do that (reporting a marriage) and as you said she said she will try hard to challenge it. I considered this as a one big sign from her. Well, ganbatte Tao-chan! I was kind of excited too on the parts when she mentioned Exile Atsushi's name on the 'guess-the-singer-game'. Haha. :D

Anyway, regarding the photo of RyoTao on the swing, it was actually from Anikoma Twitter. Ryota never had that photo on his IG. Hehe. Here is the photo of them at the swing. :P I really love this photo. They look so cute.

By the way, I've heard that TAOTAK will be performing live on Nippon TV in 'Sôkai jôhô variety Sukkiri!!' TV show (8:00 - 10:25). Wohoo! Looking forward to see Tao singing live. I'm sure she will be so nervous because it will be her first time singing live. Perhaps Ryota could give some advice to her since he has used to the live performance? Haha. :lol:

https://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/TAOTAK/media/?id=aep181212

• Thanks 1