[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for information about Genekou 100 SP. I can't wait to watch full too :)

@Transition It is okay, thank you :)

I just watched Kasane last night. This is truly extraordinary.  I'm talking about Tao's acting. This is the first time I see Tao acting as an antagonist. In the movie Tao plays 2 characters.  I was like being taken into a movie.

As @ryotatao9495 said, I also agree. I was very impressed especially in the last minute when Tao played Salome and danced. I also hope there will be a second movie so we can find out about Nina. honestly I want to see Tao acting like this again :)

@ryotatao9495 @liemmeciau I'm glad to hear that you liked Kasane. I liked the story and the performances there, especially Tao's. It has been a while since she played such a dark character. 

As for the second part, I don't think it is possible 

Spoiler

since Nina died in the manga. 

I have heard a lot of positive comments about the manga so if you liked the movie I think you will enjoy the manga too. 

@ryotatao9495

Spoiler

Oh, I didn't know that it was possible to do that. I haven't read the manga myself. I have just heard about the story and happenings from Tao's fans.

@liemmeciau You are welcome :)

Tao just posted this on IG. She mentioned something about an announcement of some project. I wonder what it will be? Movie or drama? Btw, she looks pretty here.

@Transition

Spoiler

Kasane’s mother stole a beautiful from a woman and became a famous actress. In the movie, Nina and Kasane seemed to find something about it. In manga, Kasane (with Nina’s face) met that woman’s daughter. 

It’s Reiwa era in Japan.

And Tao’s getting new projects. 

I miss RyoTao.

https://www.instagram.com/kaede_ayase_official

Ryota has an IG account for his new Role.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for the information about the manga and also sharing Ryota's new IG account for his new role!

I just saw that kissasian has uploaded Kasane with English subtitles so I'll watch it again. 

I miss RyoTao too. It has been a while since Tao took on a new project. I'm curious of what it is.

@ryotatao9495 @Transition 

Welcome to the Reiwa Era. 

RyoTao's photo is very cute. I miss the Tachibana brothers.

I am very happy to hear that (about Tao's new project). I can't wait to know the details. I thought I hoped for drama & movie. I want to see Tao more often.

By the way I'm watching Asadora Mare now. Only until episode 8. Maybe it's too late. But I just found the download link so I decided to watch it. This is cool, I like seeing the real Tao's figure here.

Thank you for the information. Finally Ryota has an Instagram account for his latest project (Kaede Ayase). I have read the manga (only half because of internet constraints I have not read it yet).

• Like 1

@liemmeciau Thank you! 

Btw, I just read the news about Tao's IG post where she mentioned Kento due to them reuniting two weeks ago in the food show. She said that she hasn't met him for she-doesn't-know-how-many-years. She sees him as a good "war-companion" (co-star) and also like a family member. 

https://ent.sina.cn/star/jp_kr/2019-04-25/detail-ihvhiqax4983362.d.html?from=wap

So we don't need to be worried about Kento being a love-rival to Ryota anymore 

Tao said in this post that the announcement of her new project will be released tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it! Other than that, Ryota liked this post (as he usually does with Tao's posts) but I think he will like these pictures a lot since he likes girls with beautiful hair :P.

• Like 1

Sorry. I got it wrong. The announcement of her new work isn't out yet. The media on the other hand caught her working a few days ago. Is she playing an OL in her new movie/drama?

006ufsGRly1g2w7iavlrqj30n00u8tqq.jpg

New cm for Asics

006ufsGRly1g2wmc47tfvj30hs0bvgmu.jpg

006ufsGRly1g2wmc3z1nij30hs0qognt.jpg

Credit: momo_nanami + 土屋太凤烘焙坊 

• Like 1

@Transition Tao often announces that she hasn’t met Kento after Orange. She said so in 2017, 2018 and this year.

I hope no rumors of them in the future.

It’s good to hear Tao said Kento is just a friend, a family member. 

I’m glad if Tao can get mature roles like OL.

Hm... A shipper told me she saw a notification that Tao followed Ryota’s IG 1 day ago. The fan took a screenshot of Tao followed Ryota’s IG at Midnight (about 12 a.m in Japan)

It’s really weird since I always see Tao likes Ryota’s posts, even the newest post. 

Tao likes his posts so fast so I don’t know when she unfollowed him.

And Ryota still likes Tao’s posts as usual.

So I guess it was a mistake from IG (it often occurs to users), Tao didn’t want to unfollow Ryota.

that’s why she followed Ryota again at midnight Haha :sweatingbullets:

At least, Tao thought about Ryota at midnight?

She found and watch Ryota’s IG and realized that she accidentally unfollowed him that’s why she followed Ryota again.

Spoiler

Or just in the sulks, kiss and Make up...

@ryotatao9495 Tao perhaps pressed wrongly and accidentally unfollowed Ryota. It is cute though how she realized that and followed him again. 

Either she thought of him and wondered why his updates didn't appear in her IG flow or perhaps he himself pointed that out to her :P

@liemmeciau  You are welcome! OL means Office Lady. 

Today, Rina Kawaei (24) and Tomoki Hirose (32) annouced that they got married.

They met last October, co-starring in stage play “Karephone”

Tomoki is my fav too. I’ve known him for 5 years.

Rina is pregnant and will give birth at the end of this year.

Congratulations!

Ryota and Rina promoted "Kimi to, Nami ni Noretara" anime movie just some days ago.

I can’t realize Rina is pregnant (about 3 months?)

I guess Ryota knew it before. And he left a long comment on Rina’s announcement. 

I’m happy for her!

She can marry and give birth when she’s still young and beautiful.

Tao and Rina are the same age (24) and both are Aquarius girls, their personality are quite the same. 

I just think about when we can hear Tao’s marriage. Maybe 6 or 7 years later?

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Congratulations to Rina! That's fast. They have barely dated for a half a year but as long as the feeling and the person is right then time doesn't matter. 

Yes, I wonder when it will be Tao's turn. A lot of Japanese actresses like Ueto Aya, Kiritani Mirei, Ueno Juri etc got married before they turned 30 so hopefully Tao will have to wait 6 years at maximum. 

So Ryota wrote a long comment to Rina? That's nice of him. Did her marriage and pregnancy news trigger his urge to form a family even more? :P

Note: we don’t force Ryota.

Just saying the feeling and hope as a shipper and if RyoTao is real, this is shippers’s paradise.

It doesn’t mean we want RyoTao to marry soon before 30.

Don’t get me wrong!

@Transition other actresses could get married before 30 since their partners aren’t young (>30yrs). Those males don’t have to keep single man image to attract fans.

This is a problem for all women in the world.

We all know that most of women can’t get married soon if they’re dating young men or men their own age. Not only celebrities.

That’s why people say a woman should date an older man because he is mature, should not date young man or man who is same age as her.

Honestky, I don’t like that popular opinion haha.

Older doesn’t mean mature, younger or same age don’t mean that man is a kid (for a woman), right? 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, age doesn't always reflect how mature you are. 

Here's the translation to Ryota's comment to Rina's announcement on IG:

Congratulations! When people at the same age as me get married and get pregnant, I'm as happy as if it was myself it concerned. I got a share of your happiness!!! I hope you will be lovey-dovey till you turn old...

a805e776gy1g34l0jzljzj20ku07o0v3.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4373024997703028

Credit: -雪奈yukina-

• Like 1

@Transitionthanks for your translation.

The way Ryota wrote it reminds me of Tao’s style, like I’m reading Tao’s comment. 

Tao wrote about her classmate got married some months ago and she thought about (if it’s) her marriage. 

I feel like they have same thoughts , right? Thinking about their turn to get married and have children (at this age?) after knowing their friends got married and having children.

I just remember we discussed before that Ryota posted on his mobile blog where he was holding his classmate’s son. He has dad vibes.