[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@setokaonii Hi! We are doing good. How are you? I hope you will be able to get some rest soon. Thank you for sharing the clip of Ryota playing the piano. Like ryotatao9495 said, it is interesting how he has started to play "Canon in D" instead for "Für Elise" after Anikoma. 

@ryotatao9495 I have wondered too why Ryota and Tao don't post any pictures of themselves when they meet. Ryota mentioned that they along with Chiba Yudai met up before he started filming POL for example. Perhaps it is to protect her for unnecessary news and comments? 

@Transition 

I really don't want RyoTao to avoid appearing together.

I want they to become a couple in films.

The more they avoid, the more they have "something" can't let everyone know...

I'm a little bit sad.

Note: "Fur Elise" means "For Elise", so I always call it "For Elise", sorry I edited the name.

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the pictures! I miss RyoTao a lot too. Hm, if I have to choose whether I want them to pair up onscreen or them being a real-life couple off-screen, I would choose the latter (being a real-life couple). 

Ryota's interview in Shanghai, when he held a fan-meeting. He mentioned again that he would pay attention to girls with nice hair, who give positive energy to people around and someone who is optimistic. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4350496351011296

Love choices (Questions)

Q1: If you have someone you like would you discuss her with people around you? 

Ryota: No!

Q2: Would you like to confess or do you want her to confess?

I would like to confess! It should be the guy who takes initiative. 

Q3: If you get turned down would you give up or would you "attack" again? 

I would "attack" one more time.

Q4: If you get lovelorned would be unable to forget her?

I have discovered that surprisingly I won't be unable to forget.

Q5: Your first love, was it a sweet memory or a painful one?

It was during kindergarten. It was a painful memory.

Q6: Can you date a female friend? Or is it impossible?

I don't really understand the existence of "female friends". 

Q7: When you contact your girlfriend, are you the telephone-type or SNS-type?

Mails (Japanese call messages you send on the phone "mail") are probably better. Longer texts are better because if you write short messages it is quite bothersome to send them back and forth.

Q8: If she cheats would you forgive her or can she not be forgiven?

I won't forgive her.

Q9: During your wedding, are you someone who prefer yukata or suit?

Suit.

Q10: Would you like the husband to manage the household or the wife?

The husband should manage the household.

006YOaJuly1g19kwqrgehj30yi16iaw4.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4352030950734899

Is it just me who thinks that the things Ryota mentions here is related to Tao (as usual)?

Nice hair, gives positive energy to people around and optimistic? He also said he prefers mail to communicate with his girlfriend and long texts. Tao has said before she wouldn't like her boyfriend to contact her during work. The best way that I can think of is by sending messages to each other. Ryota said he prefers longer text over short ones as well which made me think of Tao's habit of writing long entries on IG. 

@Transitionthanks for your translation.

Of course I want RyoTao to be a couple in real life but I wanna see them together again too.

They're still very young, they should appear together in same projects. 

It's really bad if they avoid appearing together all the time and people will forget they used to work together. 

Ryota's ideal girlfriend is really related to Tao. And the way they let everyone know they still meet without pictures of them make me feel they are real.

Tao went to Taiwan for a 2 day trip.

You can watch full trip here. They're 15 episodes, about 5 minutes per ep.

She's so beautiful in red.

Tao visited a shrine and made a wish about "marriage".

Hm...both Ryota and Tao often think about marriage at age 24, right?

They really want to have their own family.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the clips of Tao in Taiwan! It should be her second time there. It seems like she answered a few questions about all kind of things. I'll see if someone has translated them. 

Yes, both Ryota and Tao have talked about marriage a lot since last year. I hope their wish will come true :).

Ryota commented on Tao's IG post.

He fixed her mistake.

I read late so I don't know what Tao wrote.

I guess Tao used wrong hashtag so Ryota helped Tao.

I'm happy to see their comments. 

It's like a brother and lil sister haha

Some pictures of Tao. Ryota and Tao still press "Like" every post of each other. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing Ryota and Tao's comments to each other! It has been a while now since they wrote to each other on IG. Last time was about Yosuke. I didn't imagine the next comment to be a correction of misspelling though. Haha. Really typical of Ryota to tease Tao.

Yes, RyoTao still like each others' post :).

@Transition ah so Tao misspelled it.

Haha I remember a scene in Anikoma, Setoka misspelled some karaage fried and Onii helped Setoka "fried chicken".

About Selfie trip in Taiwan, Tao said if she has chances, she will study abroad like her mother to improve her English skills and learn everything

If I'm not wrong, Ryota want to study abroad too? He used to mention it since Anikoma promotion?

She said her mother loves orange that's why Tao loves orange too.

Tao really wants to marry (now? I can feel it *Cough*) She said when you've lived with your partner, nothing will change after marriage. But there're some feelings you can just experience after marriage. Tao said a love without marriage is boring (even when Tao really loves freedom and wants to be free).

Tao said if she can't live longer, she won't choose to stay with family. Instead, she will work until she die. 

Because her relatives are familiar with her work life since she was very young and work makes Tao know many people.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, Ryota has said he wants to study abroad too, to study language (English and Mandarin).

I think Tao is right about marriage. Dating your whole life doesn't sound like something I would like to do either. Getting married is a commitment between two people, that they are willing to build a family together. 

Thank you for sharing the screen-capture! It is nice to see that Ryota liked Tao's reply. 

I miss RyoTao too. 

Video:

https://twitter.com/riii__tao/status/1111496059606360064?s=20

A show listed "Top 10 pigeons (easily fooled)
Tao was no.7.
The male host suggested this person always gives people a feeling of "a try-hard"
Actress Haruka Furuhara made a smile resembled Tao's.
Taiki Sato answered "Tsuchiya Tao"
Taiki is the youngest member of EXILE and also the leader of the Japanese group Fantastics from Exile Tribe, LDH with Ryota)

"Congratulations on your graduation.
I forgot to say this thing till now.
I couldn't say it.
In fact I really really really like everything about you.
I've totally fallen for you.
I've been defeated since I like you (hm...^_^)
I still can't graduate aaaa"

Feel free to correct me

Hm... Can't believe a rational man like Ryota could say he was defeated in love. 
It means he's deeply in love with that one, crazy about that one, burning for that one.
Ryota really has lovey-dovey side.

Honestly, I didn't understand why Ryota screamed "he still can't graduate".
But after read some posts of Japanese fans, I think I can get it.
We know Tao won't wear uniforms anymore, she is no longer a school girl on screen. People and medias say she graduated. 
Transition posted that Ryota said in his recent interview that he wants to get mature roles like lawyer, etc...
I think he wants to graduate too (but he can't...)

• Thanks 1