Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

I'm here to fix my fault about poems in Ryota's photobook.
Posted it randomly made some people misunderstood. That way made the content wrong haha.
I serialized them. And the content is logical now haha
It should be like this:

- That day you came down from the sky. You didn't have any trace of ugliness or evilness but perfect purity, which made one unable to take one's eyes away from you. (People and Ryota always say Tao is very pure. And Tao isn’t confident in her self, her appearance).
- Due to fear of getting hurt so I'll keep believing but also keep a little doubt.
- As I grow older, it has become more difficult to genuinely laugh as well as cry loudly.
- The day you felt saddest, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't wash away the sadness for you. (Tao said Ryota always helps her when she’s sad, says “daijobu dayo”, and Ryota said in letter that he will be beside Tao when she’s sad).
- Love can sometimes be like a lock that restricts me.
- This relationship has been spreading the scent of “goodbye” from the moment it began that’s why I’m so madly in love, to the degree that I can’t control myself. (Ryota said to Tao that Anikoma’s filming time would end after 1 day and they just had 1 day to meet. On Anikoma’s last stage, he also said the same thing to Tao (in a stageplay by himself) “So we can’t meet each other anymore, we will be separated.”)
- The thing that we have been cultivating together, I believe we will soon know what it actually is.
- While gazing at you, there will be times when I don't seem to know you. At that time I would hug you without hesitation.
- I want to tell myself that year during summer that there will be a light that will shine brightly and light up the world of the future. (Anikoma’s summer. Tao, Ryota, producer, Anikoma’s accounts often use “summer” to talk about Anikoma).
- The thing that makes me feel happiest is seeing your sleeping face beside me the moment I open my eyes. It is you that make me understand the real meaning of this term “genuine tender love”.
- The time when I’m with you is without doubt love, that’s why I would cry at the end.

What do you think after read it? 
Many hints make us think about RyoTao. 

It's a story about Unrequited love, a boy loves a girl and his mad feelings for this love. Finally, they become a real couple. Happiness comes from love.

Congratulations, the boy in poems
Talk about Ryota, We said many times that he seems to have a lover and he looks really happy since Anikoma’s last stage. 
He even has love amulet for couple, do you remember? He has blue one and someone should have red one.
and Tao Also has a lot of amulets beside her.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here's the post about marriage that @ryotatao9495 mentioned. It was from Genetalk in June 2017. Now after reading Ryota's 111 Q&A perhaps what he meant here below is for men? That he thinks that men can work after marriage too? I don't like the idea of Japanese guys wanting their wives to be housewives either. Let's hope that whatever RyoTao want to do that they will support and respect each other for their decision. 

On 1/18/2018 at 9:03 PM, Transition said:

@ryotatao9495 I remember asking you if you have heard anything about when Ryota wants to get married since we were talking about Tao initially wanted to get married at 25 but she now has changed and said she hasn't any age preference. 

I came across a link of Genetalk from 170616 where Ryota, Reo and Yuta talked a bit about marriage. Ryota said June is the month for holding weddings so he asked them if they have any wedding thoughts. Reo said he wants to get married but probably not now. Ryota agreed. Ryota said he thinks getting married is really good and it is somthing he is looking forward to. He and Reo said they would get this thought of wanting to get married when they see their seniors (most likely Exile members) do that. Yuta said before he thought of marrying at 27 but he is soon approaching that age. Reo said he can imagine working till he is 40 though. Ryota then said getting married won't stop them from working. There are a lot of people who would still work after marriage. So they won't contradict one another.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av16490606.html?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=767D92E8-8232-4A44-9DB0-02F642F676B428560infoc&ts=1515581378412

------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, guys think getting married at 23 is too early but at least Ryota wants to get married and is looking forward to it. He also understands that he can still work after he gets married so he won't see marriage as a hindrance for him. That's a relief,  then hopefully Tao won't need to wait too long. :tongue:

Just saw this clip again on IG. It is cute how when Ryota gave Tao a thumbs-up, she who held a basketball with one of the arms/hands and a microphone with the other (the host was asking her a question) switched hands so she could give a thumbs-up back to Ryota.

• Like 2

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for posting the poems in the right order! I really like your interpretations of the poems. Here are a bit of my thoughts too. 

- That day you came down from the sky. You didn't have any trace of ugliness or evilness but perfect purity, which made one unable to take one's eyes away from you. 

As ryotatao9495 said Tao has been described by Ryota and many co-stars as a girl who is very pure, "tennen" and earnest. He has also said she is like a baby. A baby is someone who doesn't have any ugly or evil thoughts.

- Due to fear of getting hurt so I'll keep believing but also keep a little doubt.

Ryota has said in interviews that he is afraid to take the initiative to confess because he is afraid to get a "no". So this sentence can mean that he can kind of feel that Tao likes him too and he wants to believe that but because he is afraid to get hurt so he will keep a little doubt. 

- As I grow older, it has become more difficult to genuinely laugh as well as cry loudly.

This is something that adults feel in general. That's why I think that Ryota and Tao make a good couple as they are always smiling and laughing happily when they are together. 

- The day you felt saddest, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't wash away the sadness for you. 

Tao has gotten a lot of criticisms because she has been paired up with many popular actors and acted in many shoujo live adaptions. She has also very high expectations of herself so she would easily get stressed and worried. Ryota knows that too and as Tao herself has said he would often say 'daijoubu' (it is okay) to her and assure her that everything is fine. When one is sad you can't really do much for her beside to be by her side and try to comfort her.

- Love can sometimes be like a lock that restricts me.

Being one's boyfriend means that you have to commit to the relationship, spend time with your girlfriend, give her a sense of security, warmth and love. Since Ryota is an artist who is very busy it must be extra hard for him.

- This relationship has been spreading the scent of “goodbye” from the moment it began that’s why I’m so madly in love, to the degree that I can’t control myself. 

I like ryotatao9495's interpretation of this part. That he means the period of filming Anikoma is short and once it ends he is afraid that they will have to say goodbye.

- The thing that we have been cultivating together, I believe we will soon know what it actually is.

"The thing" that they have been cultivating together is most likely implying on their relationship. Whether that is love or just friendship, they would soon know what it actually is.

- While gazing at you, there will be times when I don't seem to know you. At that time I would hug you without hesitation.

Could this be because Tao is an actress so whenever she is acting in an another role she seems like a whole different person to him but he would still like to hug her anyways because she is Tao?

- I want to tell myself that year during summer that there will be a light that will shine brightly and light up the world of the future. 

Anikoma started filming during summer. Ryota has always said Anikoma is a turning-point for him. It gave him more work opportunities. He also met Tao through this production so that summer of 2016 and Anikoma really lit the world up for him.

- The thing that makes me feel happiest is seeing your sleeping face beside me the moment I open my eyes. It is you that make me understand the real meaning of this term “genuine tender love”.

This is after RyoTao have gotten together. Ryota lives by himself so Tao can easily go to his home and sleep whenever she feels like it. He mentioned in the BTS how Tao is when she has just woken up which means that he already paid attention to her when she slept back then. So now when they are together being able to have her so close to him and she is the first thing that he sees once he opens his eyes, that makes him feel like the happiest person on earth. 

- The time when I’m with you is without doubt love, that’s why I would cry at the end.

Whenever he is with her, he is sure that it is true love. Being able to find a person that he really loves, it makes him so happy that he wants to cry. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

My conclusion after reading the poems and all of the recent interviews is that Ryota is dating someone. And this someone is Tao. There are just too many "coincidences" and matching things between them that makes it hard to not believe that she is that special someone that he has been describing all along. 
  • Like 3

That day you came down from the sky. You didn't have any trace of ugliness or evilness but perfect purity, which made one unable to take one's eyes away from you

Another hint is....SKY :lol:

Seems to everything is match with Tao haha

Why the girl in poem had to appear from the sky?

Ryota met Taoo under blue sky. (Watch Anikoma BTS)

Sky appears in most of Ryota's pictures.

Tao loves sky, everyone knows it.

Ryota often posts sky pictures after he knew Tao.

The song "Sora" (Sky) is Anikoma's theme song, it has special meanings for RyoTao too. Both Ryota and Tao said like that. 

A lot of things to say.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ryotatao9495 said:

@liemmeciau 

Someone will text you later.

Please check on soompi.

You will get notification in mailbox. 

Do you know how to check it?

Dear @ryotatao9495 I have received your mail. I will reply immediately. Thank you :)

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, sky is also another hint. Like you said Tao has always liked the sky while Ryota has been posting pictures of the sky since he got to know her. He also said in a recent interview that he likes the sky a lot.

@liemmeciau I hope you got the answer from ryotatao9495. In Japan I think you can buy photobooks of artists on record stores or book stores. 

• Like 1

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20181031-kanadenext:amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Ryota mentioned Tao again ( PoL's interview)
He said that in Anikoma, he was the opposite of this role. So he imagined how Tao-chan will act if she gets this role. That's why he could start to analysed his role.

We can understand that Ryota said Kanade is different from Onii, but the same with Setoka haha.
Ryota learned from Tao (from what he observed since Anikoma) to act Kanade.

That's why many people feel Kanade is male version of Setoka? Hahaha

Ryota mentioned Tao and tell us that he learned from Tao at least twice for his role in PoL. 

Ryota mentioned he met Tao and Bachii, asked Tao for advice (to act PoL).

Ryota worked with 2 other actresses but in most of interviews, Ryota only mentions Tao, both in his photobook.

Imagine what someone will do...

People often Imagine like that about who they really cherish, right? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@liemmeciau Yes, the pouting expression is the same :).

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for posting the interview! I was about to post it too. Ryota once again mentions Tao without people asking him about her. Except for asking her about advice he most likely studied the way she spoke and acted in Anikoma too. Hehe. 

Of what I have read so far I don't think Ryota has mentioned Shirashi Sei at all in interviews. Right? Neither Shizumu Kirumi. Not yet at least. While for Tao, it is a different story ^_^.

Btw, Happy Halloween everyone! Just re-posting a sweet capture of RyoTao that I came across again on IG.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've also read that Ryota asked for suggestions on Tao in interviews with Live Door.

http://news.livedoor.com/lite/article_detail/15387014/?_clicked=social_reaction

Q: Do you actually ask Tao Tsuchiya for advice?

Ryota: Well, on the day before the crank-in of "PRINCE OF LEGEND", I went to rice with Tao and Chiba and three people. So I told "I will enter a new work from tomorrow."
But at that time it was called advice ...... I felt like I was so worried that they encouraged them "If you are older, you are OK!" (Laugh).

Q: Even now it is called "Onii" does not it?

Ryota: That's right. It is always, it is.

First time I watch Dorama Prince of Legend, I immediately think that this is really Setoka male version :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@liemmeciau Hehe. A lot of people are saying that Kanade resembles Setoka. I myself haven't watched POL yet. It ended yesterday so now it is the movie left and also some games and event of what I have heard.

Tao just posted this on IG. She said something will be released today about Harumatsu Bokura. At the end she said this is a picture of the sky that she took right after her work for a production began. Since she didn't mention what this production is I think it is most likely a new production. New movie or drama?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@liemmeciau Yes, I hope Tao can graduate soon so she can fully focus on her career next year. 

My Little Monster is out on DVD/Bluray. Chinese subtitles should be out later tonight. As for English subtitles it may take about a month. 

Here's the BTS of the last kissing scene. The one where Tao is "flying over to" Masaki. The other fans commented about her beautiful, silky and thick hair too ^_^

Harumatsu Bokura BTS. For Aya x Mitsuki fans @Dramanoona :)

0065ZToFgy1fwurf6ffthj30ku0ku758.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fwurf99qiyj30sg0g0ac3.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fwurfcentxj30oy0sgwip.jpg

Credit: 是蓝莓酱哦

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More BTS of Harumatsu Bokura

0065ZToFgy1fwurdqpi9aj31120kuwig.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fwuri0oc46j31120kujum.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fwuri3x3dfj31120ku415.jpg

Credit: 是蓝莓酱哦

Prince of Legend ended on Wednesday. Episode 5 got 1,0 in ratings. The low ratings might be because it was aired 75 minutes later than usual.

*2.6__*1.9__*2.8__*1.9__*1.0_______[Average: 2.04]

Anikoma ratings:

*2,4__*2,7__*2,5__*3,1__*3,4 [Average: 2,82]

Is it weird of me to feel sorry for Ryota and the cast that POL isn't that successful at the same that I wouldn't have liked the idea of it surpassing Anikoma?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1