[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Tao's IG 190101:

It is 2019 now. Happy new year! Please treat me well this year as well ('yoroshiku onegaishimasu')!!! I went to pay respect at the temple/shrine together with my family members. I feel very blissful. Tomorrow at this time of the day it will be the first time of 2019. The nervousness and anticipation are about to come. I'm waiting for everyone's mails. 

The 1st of January 2019

Tsuchiya Tao

Ryota's IG 190101:

Happy new year! Please treat me well this year as well ('yoroshiku onegaishimasu').

@Transition thanks for your translation

About Tao's radio show called Tsuchiya Tao ANN, on 1/1, she used some songs of her previous projects:

Marezora (Asadora Mare)

Anniversary(TAOTAK, Harumatsu Bokura)

Alive- Sia (Tao was a dancer in this MV)

Sora- Generations (Anikoma)

Mabataki- backnumber (8 nen goshi no Hanayome)

Black Bird - Aimer (Kasane), etc...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryotatao9495 said:

@Transition thanks for your translation

About Tao's radio show called Tsuchiya Tao ANN, on 1/1, she used some songs of her previous projects:

Marezora (Asadora Mare)

Anniversary(TAOTAK, Harumatsu Bokura)

Alive- Sia (Tao was a dancer in this MV)

Sora- Generations (Anikoma)

Mabataki- backnumber (8 nen goshi no Hanayome)

Black Bird - Aimer (Kasane), etc...

Tao played songs from her recent movies, there were some other songs I couldn't remember (fans wrote romaji/kanji so I don't know those songs). 

I just read from fans, she mentioned food (sushi, some seniors (old artists), her lil brother and big sister joined the radio with Tao or just gave Tao some advices what Tao should do for a radio show.

I hope Ryota will be her guest like Tao used to be a guest on GeneTalk.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Oh, I see. Thank you for your reply! It would be nice indeed if RyoTao could be on a radio show together. 

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the radio show! I'll try to listen to it and see how much I can get of what Tao says. Hehe. I read on weibo that a lot of people including her family members laughed when she was saying @ when reading the email addresses. I wonder too if Ryota listened to it. I also hope he was one of the important people that she was refererring to and that we will be getting more hints this year. 

Speaking of hints. Here comes another "common habit" of theirs.  

Tao's beauty advice from Voce magazine

1. Drink smoothie made of celery, apple, black vinegar and raw ginger powder.

2. Drink three litres of lukewarm water per day. 

3. Use hands to massage your body (rub neck, arm and feet).

4. Add orange-tangerine-scented oil when taking a bath. 

006ufsGRly1fytoftf20mj30ku0loah6.jpg

006ufsGRly1fytoftn3epj30fz0bytb8.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4324477116541179#comment

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊

Here's the BTS where Ryota mentioned that he would sometimes put orange-tangerine-scented-bath-agent when he takes a bath. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av19697542.html

One of Tao's fans at weibo said she thought that adding orange-tangerine-scented oil sounded similar and asked if Tao has mentioned this before in another interview. To which another fan said: "My oldie Katayose likes to use orange-tangerine-scented body wash. It seems like I have seen through something *smirks*".

Haha. I like how RyoTao would discreetly reveal things in their individual interviews and we fans would immediately be able to detect these hints. 

According to Tao's profile in the new commercial that a fan captured on Twitter she will be leading in a movie. 

She herself also mentioned about a new role/project on IG. She can't disclose anything yet but she wants us to look forward to the official announcement. 

I feel relieved to hear that she will be leading for a movie. I have been worried since a few months ago which increased even more after she announced that she will be "graduating" from highschool roles.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yuringoou/status/1081859536565153792

0067KU8Sgy1fyw5b87l9wj30yi17qnbk.jpg

Credit: -坡道病

Tao was seen visiting Kurumazaki shrine a few days ago. It is the shrine that both Tao and Ryota had visited last year and where their names were written on the wood fence panels.

006ufsGRly1fyx917j5fpj30ov0e3dld.jpg

This is a variety show that Tao went to when she promoted Kasane last year. She was so cute during this part.

Here's a translation to an old Genekou episode where Ryota mentioned Tao. Thank you @setokaonii for sharing it with us!

Starts at 14:32

Hayato: Haven't we gone to a lot of variety shows recently? Especially Ryota-kun. 

Ryota: That's thanks to the movie (Anikoma).   

Hayato: The same with Alan.   

Alan: It is very difficult...actually.  

Ryota: The most troublesome thing is to continue with what Tsuchiya-san has said. So the host wouldn't interfere.

(FYI: Tao isn't good at talking so the things she say is sometimes hard to understand and don't make much sense. So it is difficult to know how to give her a response or continue where she had ended :P.)  

Alan: So you have to keep the speech going yourself.   

Ryota: Exactly. At that time I thought "Wow. This is too difficult." 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av13131693.html?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.27

I like how Ryota always mention Tao although people don't ask him about her and also how he seems to like to tease her :).

• Like 1

New commercial for Softbank. The spokesperson(people) are Okada Junichi (from V6), Tsuchiya Tao, Shirashi Mai (from Nogizaka46) and Kitamura Takumi (DISH). Taotak is working together again. If we count Suzuki Sensei drama and movie, Harumatsu Bokura and Anniversary then this is their fourth collaboration. When will RyoTao's second collaboration happen? 

They all look cool :). Softbank really put a lot of money on this new series of cm. The actors and actresses here are all big names. 

006ufsGRgy1fz1wi10td0j318g0kutgy.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fz1wi3unxgj30u02i0hdt.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fz1wi1nz3wj30u01amnjc.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 8:58 AM, Transition said:

@ryotatao9495 Oh, I see. Thank you for your reply! It would be nice indeed if RyoTao could be on a radio show together. 

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the radio show! I'll try to listen to it and see how much I can get of what Tao says. Hehe. I read on weibo that a lot of people including her family members laughed when she was saying @ when reading the email addresses. I wonder too if Ryota listened to it. I also hope he was one of the important people that she was refererring to and that we will be getting more hints this year. 

Speaking of hints. Here comes another "common habit" of theirs.  

Tao's beauty advice from Voce magazine

1. Drink smoothie made of celery, apple, black vinegar and raw ginger powder.

2. Drink three litres of lukewarm water per day. 

3. Use hands to massage your body (rub neck, arm and feet).

4. Add orange-tangerine-scented oil when taking a bath. 

006ufsGRly1fytoftf20mj30ku0loah6.jpg

006ufsGRly1fytoftn3epj30fz0bytb8.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4324477116541179#comment

Here's the BTS where Ryota mentioned that he would sometimes put orange-tangerine-scented-bath-agent when he takes a bath. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av19697542.html

One of Tao's fans at weibo said she thought that adding orange-tangerine-scented oil sounded similar and asked if Tao has mentioned this before in another interview. To which another fan said: "My oldie Katayose likes to use orange-tangerine-scented body wash. It seems like I have seen through something *smirks*".

Haha. I like how RyoTao would discreetly reveal things in their individual interviews and we fans would immediately be able to detect these hints. 

Both Ryota and Tao like to use orange tangerine scented when taking a bath. 

Setoka is Tao's role in Anikoma. 

Setoka is a hybrid of tangerines and oranges too.

Setoka oranges are rare and expensive, available in the winter to early spring months.

Recently, Tao posted a Setoka orange on her IG, in the winter, Dec 22nd
Like we discussed that Haruka and Setoka are oranges citrus fruits when Ryota posted on his mobile blog that he received an Ehime Mikan that reminded him of Anikoma.

Haruka is an orange too, mostly produced only in Ehime. So Haruka is one of Ehime Mikan 

I think Tao and Ryota often think about Haruka Setoka when they see mikan.

mikan is an orange citrus fruit 

• Thanks 1