[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@cwkwkhp2 Hi, nice to meet you :)

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing photo and clip of Tao. I like office lady Tao too hehe. She is very beautiful with office dresses. Tao looks graceful and mature using it.

@Transition Thank you for sharing the latest clip of Genekou. I agree with @ryotatao9495

Ryota seems to always look serious when talking about his feelings.

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for the compilation of Ryota's confessions from the earlier Genekou. I think he is taking the opportunities to express his love for someone too ^_^.

@liemmeciau You are welcome :).

Harumatsu Bokura has been showing on the cinemas for about two weeks soon. I haven't read any reviews of it so far but I have talked with one of Tao's fans and she said Tao had two "intimate scenes" in the movie. One of them is the scene where Aya (acted by Koseki Yuta) kissed Mitsuki (Tao) on her cheek and the other is a kissing scene at the end with Asakura Towa (acted by Kitamura Takumi). This part wasn't in the manga so they probably added it to make the movie feel more "whole". Asakura Towa is too slow in the manga so the audience probably wouldn't be satisfied if they had followed the story exactly as it is. She didn't describe more how the kiss was but since it is a shoujo live adapation and both Mitsuki and Asakura are shy people I'm guessing it was a peck on the lips. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

006ufsGRgy1fyhjyrjk7jj31kw11y7hy.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊  

0072TOI4gy1fyi3kdysf2j30oq0x0n54.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone :relaxed:

I really love Last Christmas - GENERATIONS , so I shared it again haha

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av17419726/  

Hope everyone will like this verson.

This Christmas I have another song to replay all the time. 

A great song :bawling:

“Ito” is the song Ryuto sang. Its better if Ryuto could sing full song but Mandy...haha

And here is a video about RyoTao (Onii x Setoka) with that song “Ito”.

This video is perfect. The song always makes me think about RyoTao. It mentions “blue sky”, that’s why it reminds me of RyoTao.

“Ito” means Tapestry.

なぜ めぐり逢うのかを
Naze meguri au no ka o
The reason for which we meet
私たちは なにも知らない
Watashitachi wa nani mo shiranai
We do not know
いつ めぐり逢うのかを
Itsu meguri au no ka o
The time at which we meet
私たちは いつも知らない
Watashitachi wa itsu mo shiranai
We have always not expected
どこにいたの 生きてきたの
Doko ni ita no ikitekita no
Where are you; are you doing well
遠い空の下 ふたつの物語
Tooi sora no shita futatsu no monogatari
Beneath the distant sky is this story of two

縦の糸はあなた 横の糸は私
Tate no ito wa anata yoko no ito wa watashi
The vertical threads are you; the horizontal threads are me
織りなす布は いつか誰かを
Orinasu nuno wa itsu ka dare ka o
Woven together in a cloth that will for someone someday
暖めうるかもしれない
Atatame uru kamo shirenai
Bestow warmth, maybe

Source & Full lyric: https://waterbottled.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/ito-by-miyuki-nakajima/

Suddenly I wanna sing this song (with piano) haha

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the videos! I haven't watched them before. I didn't know there was a Japanese version of "Last Christmas". Ryota looks good in suit. 

Haha. Mandy's singing is funny.

The new additions to the JRA team is Nakagawa Taishi and Wakana Aoi. 

006ufsGRly1fyitu9foz2j30ge08mmz8.jpg

Tao and Matsuzaka Tori couldn't attend the press conference today but Yagira Yuya revealed that the four of them have a linegroup and they would have dinner gatherings. Tori is the one who would take care of everything, he and Mitsuki are the loud ones/the ones to create a good atmosphere while Tao is the tennen one (the clumsy/absent-minded). So their team is awesome. 

The paparazzi got some pictures of them having dinner last time. 

006ufsGRgy1flz1m858c2j30bh0gognv.jpg

Many people seem to have asked if Ryota's earring is the type which require you to have your ear pierced or the type that you can just clip on. 

(The answer is "clip-on" as Ryota's ear wasn't pierced at the Weibo event a few days ago.)

From Tokyo Coin Laundry IG story

Merry Christmas everyone :)

@Transition Thank you for your information about Harumatsu Bokura. It turns out there is a kiss scene hehe. I think almost every drama or film has it. I can only wait patiently to be able to download the film. Because this is Tao's last film with the role of a high school girl, I'm really looking forward to it.

Ryota and Tao together wear cream colored clothes. Thank you for the photos of them.

Thank you for information about new member on JRA team. Tao also posted it last night.

I'm very grateful that the earrings are clip on. Many Ryota fans who prefer Ryota don't wear earrings. And like your previous words Ryota doesn't want to pierce his ears. It makes me happy.

@ryotatao9495 I love GENE - Last Christmas too. I have seen it in bili bili. Thank you for sharing the videos :)

• Like 1

@liemmeciau Yes, most movies and dramas would have at least one kissing scene. Even if Japanese ones are already considered to be the ones with the least romance.

Thank you for posting Tao's lastest IG entry. Regarding the new members she said that Aoi surprisingly has a lot in common with her which gives her a feeling of closeness. As for Taishi they have worked together before in "Konya Wa Kokoro Dake Daite" and she met him once when she was giving Sugisaki Hana and the crew some gifts. Tao used to be the youngest in the JRA team but she is glad that she has gotten som "kouhai" (juniors) now.

Tao will be the DJ for a radio programme 「土屋太鳳的All Night-NIPPON」on new year. She has been getting jobs lately that are requiring her to step out of her comfort-zone. I hope everything will go well for her on the 30th and the 1st. 

006ufsGRly1fyk2prswn6j30m61d7k3o.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊

@Transition Every time I watch Japanese movies or dramas I feel men are very romantic hehe.

Thank you for telling us about the core of Tao's post. This means Tao has DJ talent too. It's really great. Yes, I hope everything goes well too. This year Tao has done her best for many things :)

I just found it on Instagram so I sent it here. This is funny. They all do funny styles.

When I opened the JRA website I read Tao-chan's comments:

"In 2018 I watched the Arc de Triomphe award in the field, and it was a year that I got closer to horse racing than ever. I'm very happy to be involved with work on horse racing next year and I am looking forward to seeing hot races at the horse race track, so I am looking forward to seeing you all."

Tao already has 1.5 million followers. Congratulations for her :)

I tried copying the Instagram URL, but I couldn't hehe.

• Thanks 1

I'm currently watching The Japan Record Awards live. Tao is doing a good job so far. The dress is a modified version of the outfit that she wore for the last competition in Cheer Dan. She is wearing the Tiffany necklace again :)

006ufsGRly1fyowoiqph7j30jg0t8adt.jpg

006ufsGRly1fyowo1x2eij30jg0cygn2.jpg

006ufsGRly1fyowo2e2f1j30jg0cymyk.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊 and modelpress

hi everyone! been long since i posted something here haha but i do keep up with some of the updates that you guys have diligently been putting up so thanks for keeping this thread alive!

i know it's sort of a taboo(?) to speak about who's ryota/tao is following on ig but i promise that what im about to say is not something ill :joy: i was scrolling through my ig tl and stopped by mei nagano's post (been following her since hnr) and what caught my attention was that it was liked by ryota aw! and thats when i realised that he has just started following her. im a fan of mei so im actually happy tht hes bonding with his new 3A cast! also i just realised that tao acted in cheer dance with yamamoto maika who was also in hnr with mei and alan. so add in masaki suda, ryota and tao's mutuals are all coming in circles haha

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I've been silently following our thread and honestly couldn't keep up because of my super busy schedule - it's the peak season for people working in the retail industry. :D I'm already behind updates about our couple but I'm glad that both are busy with new projects and events. They are continually being blessed. 

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread thriving. I may not be as active as I was before but I will never unfollow and unlove our RyoTao. I'll try to be more visible again and communicate with you more often. :kiss_wink:

Happy New Year, everyone!

• Like 1

@jerseyno13 Hello! I'm happy to see you here again. We have missed you too. It was always nice to talk with you. I'm glad that you are still following the thread.  

It is okay. We understand that work takes up a lot of time. You don't have to feel any pressure :).

Thank you! Happy New Year to you too!

@ryotatao9495 I think Tao did well for a first timer. She only stumbled upon words about two times but it wasn't anything major. She was cute and very supportive during the performances. When the camera panned to her you could see her dancing along to the singers. My mother who was watching the show together with me praised her for being natural and outgoing. It was quite cute when she asked me if Tao will have a chance to present an award to her male co-star (she was referring to Ryota) but I told her that his group was unfortunately not nominated. 

Happy new year everyone!

Nishino Kana's twitter:

(Together with) Tsuchiya Tao-san who was the host. It has been tough for you!

006ufsGRly1fyp7qnx856j30qm0zi77q.jpg

Tao's siblings went to the award ceremony today to support her. 

Update by the official IG of Ryota's new drama

A fanmade music video of majority of Tao's high-school roles. Whoever made this did an awesome job. She chose good scenes from these productions, scenes that could show the transitions that she has had throughout these years. The scenes went well with the song too. Aw, I found this especially touching because I know that after 2018 has ended we won't be seeing more of her in school-uniform. I recommend you all to watch this MV.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av39088030.html

@Transition Thank you for all information about RyoTao and Tao's video on Bili Bili.

:)

Very happy to know 5 Cheer Dan's members reunion. Tao also posted on the IG.

Tao looks so beautiful. Really beautiful.

This is the first time I've seen Tao's younger brother. He is tall like Ryota hehe.

Gene x E Girl.

Ryota does the best hehe

In recent days Ryota has been more active posting on Weibo.

Happy New Year Everyone @Transition @setokaonii @ryotatao9495 @marchingfishes @jerseyno13 

• Thanks 1