[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transition that's why I said "suspect" haha

Other female stars came to Gene's and EXILE'S concerts, mention on SNS, tookand posted photos with them, but Tao didn't although she  came at least 3 times.

Hamabe Minami came and took a photo with an EXILE's member - Sato Taiki, who was her male partners in a shoujo movie.

The way Ryota and Tao, and their friends keep "it" private, but still make hints secretly, enough to make fans realize and know that RyoTaos still meet still ate together still contact still think about each other... Too suspect.

It's really something...;) 

• Like 1

Tao really loves meat a lot :P. She reached out to touch the oven without realizing that it was actually hot. Luckily she didn't get hurt. Note - As a RyoTao shipper you might get a bit jealous watching this clip. However, it is still a warm and sweet gesture of Yuta's. 

More variety shows

I think Tao said that she was like a boy when she was a child and that she always wore jerseys/sweatshirts except at important events such as weddings? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

@Transition Yuta's gesture is really sweet.

My heart skips a beat :wub:

Someone will be jealous hehe.

Fans discussed that Tao and Takumi were weird, they kept each other's distance (because of rumor???) 

When Tao was a child, she was like a boy, strong, she wasn't girly. Baby Tao played boys's favorite sports.

I saw a lot of pictures of Tao when she was a child. Really looked like a boy (even she had long black hair) haha

Takeru said Tao  is more girly, she has feminine image, very different from  Rurouni Kenshin.

Tao was shy when Takeru said.

@ryotatao9495 Yes, Yuta is indeed very sweet. Ryota will always be the one I like Tao best with but Yuta shares the second place with Kame now. Hehe. I think someone will be jealous too seeing that another guy cares about her a lot. I also think Tao and Takumi are trying to keep a distance to avoid rumours. However, as I have mentioned before he sometimes call her just Tao without honorifics which shows that they are close. So his actions kind of contradict each other. 

Hehe. Tao did a lot of "boyish sports" indeed such as wrestling and basketball when she was a child. I agree with Takeru she has indeed become more feminine with time.

@setokaonii The game looks a bit dangerous. It is good that Tao didn't lose all her balance and that Takumi was there to support her. It is nice seeing that she is taken well care of by many people. 

Thank you for sharing the clip regarding Tao's dream of announcing her wedding news on her blog! I think it is actually a very heartwarming thing to do. It would be very sincere and personal. It shows that she would like to directly share with her fans this happy news. Majority of the artists, if not all, would announce it through their agencies. Did the host ask her afterwards what age she is going to do that? And she said she is going to work hard so she can challenge this task? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

As we and @ryotatao9495 have mentioned before, Tao has been talking about marriage and forming a family many times this past year. Can this revelation of her dream be seen as another sign that she has someone she is dating and who she sees as a potential husband material ^_^? I would like to see her announcement one day too. 

Haha. The last part does remind me too of Tsuchiya Tako. There were a lot of Tsuchiya here :lol:

@setokaonii Hehe. Let's hope we will all be celebrating here when the day Tao announces her marriage comes! :)

Oh, she was able to guess it was Atsushi's voice in that "guessing-the-singer-game"? It means that she listens to Exile's songs. I haven't watched the whole show myself yet. I'll watch it tonight.

Thank you for posting the picture of Ryota pushing Tao when she was on the swing! So it wasn't RyoTao who posted it. I remembered wrongly :P. It is a very cute picture of them indeed. 

TAOTAK are going to perform live? I'm looking forward to it. Hehe. It would be nice indeed if she can get some advice from Ryota so she can calm her nerves as I believe she will be extremely nervous then. 

Wow! We have reached 100 pages guys! Thank you so much for the nice discussions we have had here as well as all the clips, pictures, news and hints you have shared. I have had a good time here I hope you will all be here for the next 100 pages :)!

@Transition @setokaonii @ryotatao9495 thank you for always sharing about RyotaTao :)

Congratulations. We already have 100 pages. We never run out of words telling stories about RyoTao.

Tomorrow HaruMatsu Bokura will be released. I can't wait for sub english. Tao posted the Anniversary Tiktok with Takumi. Tao looks cute and Takumi looks shy.

Have you seen the trailer of Ryota's 3A drama? I haven't found him in the trailer hehe.

Last night, GENE in FNS

Is it just me who always thinks that Ryota always uses a long coat? But Ryota always matches that fashion style.

Isn't Dorama POL having a slight rating? Is it broadcast in the middle of the night? I just watched up to 5 episodes. Since the drama ended, Ryota will no longer live the POL Instagram. It makes me sad.

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii Tao is good at guessing things? Hehe. That's nice. The show seems fun. I haven't watched it yet since there are a few dramas I'm following at the moment but I'll watch it soon. :)

@liemmeciau Oh, I almost forgot that the premiere of Harumatsu Bokura is tomorrow. Time flies. It doesn't feel like it was a long time ago they filmed the movie. I'm looking forward to watch it too. Let's see if someone will post their thoughts about the movie at weibo so I can translate them for you.

Thank you for posting the Tiktok version of Anniversary with Tao and Takumi. Hehe. Yes, I have noticed that Takumi seems shy and embarrassed whenever they have to do that. 

Here's Tao and Yuta's version. Someone commented at weibo that Yuta would always stand with his legs spread and also bow his knees slightly to accomodate to her height. That's sweet and thoughtful of him. 

So Ryota and Gene were on FNS for two days? That's nice. I have watched a short trailer/teaser of his new drama. I didn't see him there either. Yes, Prince of Legend is shown late at night (at 01:00) so that's why the ratings are lower than other dramas that are shown at 22:00. 

Oh, now that you mention it. Ryota does seem to wear coats a lot. He is tall so he looks good in them. 

Pictures from an interview

So beautiful

Tao is on a posting-spree. Hehe. She mentioned that she and Takumi acted in "Suzuki Sensei" together before. There's another guy 西本銀二郎 who was in the same drama as them and who will be acting in "3rd Grade A Class: From Now On You Are Hostages". She said many of her past co-stars are taking part in it so she will watch it. I wonder if she watched Prince of Legend earlier to support Ryota? ^_^

@setokaonii I thought the same too. That Tao seems to avoid mentioning Ryota's name. :P She is also very generous when praising everyone except for him. Hehe. I guess she wants to be careful. I think it is sweet how he is reading her posts. I don't think everyone does that, to be honest, seeing how much she writes all the time. Yes, I think someone must have told her about the cast ^_^otherwise with so many dramas coming out every season I doubt she can keep track of all of them. 

I'm with you. I don't mind seeing Tao in school themed movies or dramas either as I think actresses can only play those roles for a while and then they will have to move on. Tao is still young so she doesn't have to rush. I guess either she or the company think she should take on more complicated roles or it can be because she feels awkward having to keep acting younger roles or it can be a combination of both. I think it is a pity too because that means she and Ryota probably won't collaborate again since he might be acting in school-themed productions for a while more. With all that said, like you I also respect her decision.

Tao's instagram post 181212:

Starting from today I had a certain thought in mind and took a big step forward. The picture is taken at Gaya show [Tsuchiya Tao Game]

This one is very interesting!

And it seems like it has been printed/made!

That's good!

Then I'd be able to play it at home during new year.

I want to treat this as an omamori!

@setokaonii I just watched the variety show with Tao and Takumi. It was a quite funny show. Not only the card game with the octopus (Tsuchiya Tako) reminded me of Gene but also the TT game. Tao is indeed good at the-guessing-games. Her expression was really cute too during the "wrestling-game" when she managed to dodge the first hit. 

Pictures from an interview

006ufsGRgy1fy5kal6t5rj30k00dc40d.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fy5kalle5ej30dc0k0wgz.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fy5kalvufej30k00dcabt.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊  

@setokaonii Thank you so much for sharing the full clip of Sukkirri! Both Tao and Takumi looked nervous indeed. Luckily they still managed to perform decently. I agree with you. I don't think singing live is easy. Even professional singers would get nervous so imagine an actress doing that for the first time. Tao is someone who easily gets nervous as well. So good job to both of them! 

You have good eyes. I wouldn't have noticed the Tiffany necklace if you didn't point that out. I do think it has some special meaning to her and like you said it perhaps work like some encouragement/power necklace that helps her calm her nervousness. Hehe. I wonder if we are right about it being a present from someone? ^_^

I like how they put Anikoma in the introduction clip for Tao. Knowing that they could all see it made me happy. If only they had shown Tao's expression during that time then it would have been perfect.

The last part when Tao was supposed to act as a man and say and do some heartfluttering things to the female host Haruna was cute. She was so embarrassed and shy. 

It seems like TAOTAK also went to their co-star Inaba Yu's radioshow today.

@setokaonii I didn't know that Inaba Yu has a radioshow either until recently. No wonder he was so natural and spoke a lot at the stage-greeting they had last time. 

Aw. Tao is always so harsh on herself. I think she did good enough. Like you said she isn't a professional singer and it was her first time singing live on tv. 

I have listened to your version of "Anniversary". It sounds good! :) Have you tried playing the song on guitar as well?

Congratulations to Tao for taking the 6th place on the list of "Female artists with the most commercials in 2018". She had a total of 9 cms and shares the spot with other famous actresses such as Aragaki Yui, Ishihara Satomi, Fukada Kyoko etc.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4313098451450060

Tao:

"Today feels like a graduation ceremony. After acting in Asadora I have been in a lot of youth (school-themed) productions where I need to wear school uniform. Three years have passed since 2015. If everything goes smoothly then you will graduate from highschool after three years. This movie is like what director Hirakawa said at the screening earlier this month "a combination of all of my school-themed productions." When I filmed this I also treated it as most-likely-my-last-youthful-schoolthemed-production and completed its filming with that thought. In the script of the movie there's a scene where I read an essay. The essay was written based on what I felt after reading the manga repeatedly and after having discussed it with the director, at the same time as it was written from Mitsuki's and from my point of view. The essay includes the gratitude that I feel towards all the characters I have encountered, the audience who have watched these productions and also to everyone who have always believed in me and supported me. I hope you will be able to feel that (my gratitude) through the big screen."

(Tao wrote a similar entry on her IG on the 13th of December.)

006ufsGRgy1fy7d9z0x27j30k013ytfa.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fy7d9wj0x5j30k01h6aij.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fy7h4dzzjdj311v1kwwqk.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊