[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Generations performed Sora on a show that aired yesterday. Before they performed the song Ryota said: "Encountering this song is fate, being able to meet you all is also fate so I'll hold on to this feeling to sing the song."

I was thinking of what you

@ryotatao9495  posted before that Sora seems more like a song for Tao rather than Pray. 

Ryota just updated on IG. It seems like he has had three days off from work. Perhaps it is because it was Mid-autumn festival a few days ago? Because shouldn't Gene be busy promoting Big City Rodeo? 

Tao seemed to have more time to rest as well. It turned out when she was seen wearing a school uniform and also sport attire that she was filming a commercial/short drama for acisc called ASICS TRAINING | HELLO ME | I MOVE ME. Each episode is around 1 minute long. 

• Thanks 1

@Transition do you have link Ryota talked about Sora? 

But I wonder why Ryota said that on music stage? It's weird (though I always hope Ryota said something about Tao/Anikoma/Sora is fate. I've waited this day will come true and now Ryota did it. 

I think Ryota believes that Anikoma is a fate for Ryota and Tao. Destiny arranged Ryota and Tao have to meet each other. Everyone can see Ryota loves Anikoma. He can't out of Onii. Ryota said if Setoka wasn't Tao, he couldn't become Onii. Tao said no one can be Onii, except Ryota.

Manga mentioned a vocal who is very similar Ryota and GENERATION. At first, rumors were Yamada Ryosuke as Haruka, Ryota was supporting role. Ryota was chosen as Onii while he hasn't had experience to act main role. Ryota didn't think he could act Haruka. But at final, Ryota is a real Onii. Tao denied Setoka 3 times, but when director invited her 4th time, she accepted. And Ryota - Tao did a good job, their chemistry is very great and very close in real life (maybe they became a couple) 

It's a destiny. 

On Steady May 2017, Ryota said his mobile wallpaper is a sky and sea picture. It was taken by himself. I notice in some interviews, when Ryota was asked Where he want to go or date, he usually says some places where he can see sky and sea together (Onii and Setoka had many scenes near sea, Ryota and Tao had many pic nears sea with blue sky).

• Thanks 2

@ryotatao9495  I haven't watched the performance myself but I saw someone post about it on weibo. It was shown on Wowow, a private satellite broadcast channel. I tried to find the performance on bilibala but I couldn't find it. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4160246442551963

I think that fate brought them together too. I'm glad that Tao accepted the role as Setoka at last and that Ryota was chosen. Ryota's image is actually really similar to Haruka in the manga so whoever thought of casting him has good eyes. 

• Thanks 1

I just saw on IG that Reo is going to lead a movie "Rainbow Days" with three other actors, Nakagawa Taishi, Takasugi Mahiro and Yokohama Ryusei. Did the fans mix up some of them with Ryota when they said that they saw him filming something? Nevertheless, it is good seeing Gene members getting more opportunities to act. Two of the guys have worked with Tao before, Taishi in the drama called Konya wa kokoro dake daite and Mahiro in two movies, P&JK and Tori girl and one drama Whose is The Cuckoo's Egg. So Reo will probably hear some things about Tao from them. He might have heard a lot already from Ryota :tongue:

• Like 1

Reo will have kiss scene, I never think Reo will act romantic live action.

Honestly, Reo acting is well, especially for a cool character. He is shy with girls, too ~.~

I wonder about female cast. Who will be Reo's girlfriend?

@Transition

In this manga, 1 of 4 main male characters, I saw a boy who is similar Onii about sister complex. I think it's difficult to see Ryota as cameo. 

1-2 months ago, I read on twitter that Hokuto (The Rampage from Exile Tribe) teased Ryota about "sister complex" LOL

I can't find it, just read a report from a fan who very loves Ryota & Hokuto.

Hokuto's face is quite similar Ryota, also is a vocal, 20 years old. He is very cute.

Also 2 months ago, I read some news Alan's movie had broadcast in Taiwan after the movie ended in Japan some months and started to release Bluray. I hope Anikoma will have broadcast in some countries, especially China. 

After movie, Alan and Nagano Mei acted as a couple in a CM for Samantha's handbags and they appeared together at some events to promote. Alan bought a Samantha's handbag for Mei. They are very cute. 

So, I hope Ryota and Tao will appear in a CM, like a couple or brother-sister. I'm sure it will be very sweet and cute.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  I just looked at Reo's profile. I'm surprised that he has been acting in a few productions already, even more than Ryota. I thought only Alan had quite a lot of experience. I read that Reo's character will like a girl with short hair while Taishi will like an arrogant girl with black hair and pigtails. 

I hope Anikoma will be shown overseas too. I believe it will be able to draw even more fans than it has done. Speaking of fans, Ryota's "views" at weibo is now more than 6 billlion. He thanked the Chinese fans for their support through their official weibo account. 

I hope Ryota and Tao will be invited for some commercials or events together. I miss seeing them. 

Part of Ryota and Tao's interview in Seventeen (June Issue)

Ryota: I actually got to know about Tao through watching her dance in Sia's MV. I was thinking "Wow, she is an actress and she dances this good!" I was surprised and then not long after that I accepted this role. When I told my mother about it (the offer) she said: "Isn't that the child who acted in the Asadora "Mare"? I got surprised once again. 

Tao:  The deepest impression I had (of Ryota) was from Generations but it wasn't until I met him that I realized that he is a very gentle person. I got relieved a lot. When my voice got hoarse because I had to talk loudly when I was filming something else he was very concerned about the condition of my throat. 

Ryota: At that time Tao-chan said happily to the staff "Onii is very gentle!" (*laughs*) Because I basically don't have much acting experience I was very nervous everyday during filming. However, since we were going to act as siblings who are very close I had to shorten the distance between us (in other words become closer to Tao) so I asked her manager if I could stand behind her silently and hold the umbrella for her. 

Tao: You also used the fan to keep me cool. Thanks to that we became a lot closer. Because Katayose-san is a singer the way he speaks has a lot of impact, one could really feel that when listening to him when he says his lines. When I was acting as Setoka in scenes where a lot of emotions were required, I have to thank Katayose-san for supporting me with his acting. He really is a good Onii. 

In the drama/movie there are a lot of different guys who appear, such as the arrogant Onii, the prince of harsh words, the sweettalker etc., which type does Tao-chan like? 

Tao: Hm, each of them have their own charm. Choosing one is difficult (*thinks a while*). I think I would still choose Onii? I think in this world there aren't many guys like Onii who would only love one girl wholeheartedly and treat her well with all his might. If such person really exists I would like to know him. 

Ryota: I'm really happy that you chose me. (*laughs*) Although it is a bit weird for me to say this but Onii knows how to cook and is a reliable man, even if I'm a guy myself I can confidently "recommend" Onii to you all!"

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4114153620684836

----------------

Tao, I believe such guy like Onii is right in front of you :wink:.

• Thanks 1

Again, you have all worked hard today.

Tomorrow I will film something that I really look forward to.

Although I'm very nervous I still look forward to it a lot. 

I'll have to go home and start preparing. 

Something that makes Ryota very nervous? The only thing I can think of is acting. So he is perhaps filming a new movie or drama afterall? 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Hm, filming already completed in September? I wonder why there hasn't been any news yet. I remember that news was out quite fast for Anikoma, they had just filmed for a week or two. Nevertheless, I'm a bit in a dilemma. I would like to see Ryota in a new project but that also means he will be getting another leading lady other than Tao. 

I recently followed a Taiwanese celebrity couple on IG and the guy likes all of his girlfriend's posts. Similar to how Ryota likes Tao's posts :tongue:.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Ito is indeed very close to Tao. They have been keeping in contact since they filmed a drama together in 2012. They are also hanging out on their spare-time as can be seen on their respective IG/blog and also on magazine. So I also think the chance is big that it is her that the fans are talking about if they say that it is one of Tao's best friends. Tao is also close to Hirose Suzu but Suzu is busy with another project (a remake of a Korean movie) so it can't be her. 

I understand that comparison is inevitable but hopefully Ryota's fans are more mature and not like fans of Tao's previous co-stars. 

• Confused 1

@Transition

I hope Tao won't be compared, won't have bad comments if Ryota has some new actresses, new couples. 

I hope Ryota's fans won't bash her like fans like Kento, Ryoma, Mirei, Suzu...

Recently, some Tao's fans and I read many comments of LDH fans. They don't want Ryota and Tao end up together after the news of TAKAHIRO & Takei Emi. 

They also bash Tao. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Yes, I forgot about Arimura Kasumi. Speaking of Kasumi she is getting some harsh comments too due to her popularity and face (she and Tao hasn't the "standard" small face that people in Asia likes). Whenever I encounter comments that bash Tao I try to brush them off. I'm thinking like this, their comments won't affect her so why should I care? The directors would still offer her roles and the brand companies would still ask her to be their spokesperson. 2017 has been a good year for her. She has 4 movies and she also just got herself another newcomer award at TAMA award ceremony (after the one in early 2016 that she got for Orange). She has managed to snatch one of the top 3 spots for some polls this year as well as climbed up to spot 15 (or was it 25) for top 100 actresses poll. 

Hm, may I ask why those LDH fans don't want Tao and Ryota to be a couple after Takahiro and Takei Emi's marriage? Some of the comments I have read from Chinese/Taiwanese fans are quite negative because Takei Emi is still young and is an uprising actress so they think it is too early for her to get married. There has been people who think she is too young for Takahiro too and that he doesn't seem loyal because he had a lot of rumours before. But then, there are also those who think it would be cute if the next couple with an Exile Tribe member and an actress would be Ryota and Tao. They are around the same age and have similar hobbies. Anikoma is quite popular too. Tao is also known for having a very good personality and work ethics and she is well-liked among co-stars, directors and staff. So I don't understand why they aren't supportive of the couple?

• Sad 1

@Transition the reasons are similar Kento's fans : Tao is not beautiful, not tall, big face, bad actress. the fans don't like Tao because she appears too much.

Honestly, Ryota is very handsome, tall, talented, perfect prince in fans's eyes. Ryota is a shy boy, and fans haven't seen Ryota close to girls until he met Tao, also kissed her in movie. Ryota and Tao have more and more hints in real life. We all know Ryota changed his character since Anikoma. 

But, most of Ryota's fans (both who hate couple RyoTao) think he loves Tao, so they are jealous with Tao. 

• Sad 1

@ryotatao9495  Okay, so those LDH fans are so-called "girlfriend-fans" who would like their idol to be single for their whole life? I have encountered many of those, eg. Kento's, Matsumoto Jun and Yamapi's fans. At the end they will just have to accept their idols' choices. Real fans should be happy that their idol has found their love and is feeling blissful. As you said, in Ryota's case he has also become more talkactive and smiles a lot more since Anikoma and since he has met Tao. Shouldn't they be happy that there's someone who has influenced him to become a better and happier version of himself? 

Speaking of awards Tao got an award for beautiful legs today and also one for "actress who looks best with glasses". 

She was asked what gesture that guys with glasses do that she finds heartfluttering.

Tao: When he takes off his glasses, squint his eyes and says "Eh, I can't see (it), how near do I have to stand to be able to see?"

I know it could just be something that Tao came up with on the spot since she was asked about it but could also be something that has happened in real-life. Ryota has glasses right? I have seen a picture or two of him with glasses, like the one below. But I'm not sure...

• Thanks 1

@Transition. Not only Tao, sometimes I read comments of Mei's fans said that Alan's fans hate/bash Nagano Mei because she is close to Alan.

Last year, when Ryota - Tao confirmed he would act Onii, Tao's fans saw more comments hate, bash Tao on her IG (most of them were international fans, they used English). 

It's normal. Asian fangirls always like that. 

I don't think haters's comments don't have influences for artists, especially when those comments appear on artists's IG or blog. Honestly, Tao usually read comments on her SNS, I'm sure she did read comments of haters, she always knows she will meet troubles when acting with ikemen.

I HATE THE WAY HATERS LEAVE THEIR BAD COMMENTS ON ARTISTS'S SNS.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  I meant that the haters won't affect the artists' career. As for the comments affecting their feelings, I believe they may do that to some extent but it depends on how the artists are and if they are new. Tao has been in the industry since she was 10 years old and she has been writing blog since she was 12 so I think she can handle those comments. She managed to reply nicely to some haters who wrote on her IG when she posted a lot of posts about Anikoma that they didn't want to read them. She said that she knows that some people aren't interested in reading her posts but that she just wanted to share her feelings about filming with everyone. She didn't step back due to the haters but she did it in a way that didn't offend them more. I agree with you though that I don't think it is okay that haters leave messages on artists' SNS. Fortunately, the fans' comments are a lot more compared to the haters'. Tao had a tough time about a few weeks ago when she thought she wasn't good enough and people left a lot of comments to console her and to tell her to "Ganbatte". To which she later wrote another post saying how thankful she is to those heartwarming words. 

• Like 1

@Transition. I wonder if someone feels the way Ryota spoke after eating was similar Tao (voice, the way she speaks). Ryota's voice wasn't normal, it looked like he imitated Tao's voice LOL 

Only me think so?

Watch here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/s_a_i_u_3/status/917019285620375552/video/1 

I notice (GENEKOU, show) recently, Ryota often smiles gently alone (although nothing makes he smiles, he didn't look anyone). His smiles like he thinks about something/someone and he smiles gently. He doesn't look anyone, anything at that time.

Here is the link GENERATIONS joined an Adidas event. I don't understand what the host asked, what GENE said but everyone noticed and laughed when Mandy wrote Yamazaki Kento in Kanji :))  Ryota asked Mandy something, his question had tomodachi (friends). Ryota talked so much, his voice was so jealous :))

Later, GENE answered second question, Mandy mentioned Kento again. I don't know if Mandy likes Kento or they are friends?

I saw fans shared Mandy wrote Kento's name everywhere. It's interesting. But no one understand this clip. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  Unfortunately I couldn't understand much either of what Ryota said but I know what the question was. The host asked them if they could be a person for one day who would they like to be. Mandy's answer was Yamazaki Kento. He said something about Kento being number one and that he is cool. The second question I think was what they would like to do hereafter. Mandy said he would like to act in a movie with school-theme. Ryota was indeed talking a lot there when Kento was mentioned. Jealous-mode on? :tongue:

As for the Genekou tv. Yes, it seems like he was imitating someone there. It could be Tao. He has done that a few times already. He doesn't usually talk like that. As for his smiles. People say that people who are in love are usually full of energy and smiles. 

I just came across a post at weibo where a fan said that Ryota is extremely near-sighted. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4162763984680144

S/he helped me answer my question a few days ago regarding if Ryota is near-sighted. 

"What gesture of guys' (with eyeglasses) do you find heartfluttering?"

Tao: When he takes off his glasses, squint his eyes and says "Eh, I can't see (it), how near do I have to stand to be able to see?"

If a guy says that it means he has extremely bad eyesight. The host asked about gesture but Tao not only demonstrated a movement she also said those sentences which make me believe that she was really describing a guy that she knows. Or what do you think? 

• Thanks 1