Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

Ryota and Tao went to support Shimizu Kurumi's stage show FACTORTY GIRLS recently. According to different IG accounts, Ryota reposted Kurumi's post on his IG story a few days ago on the 2nd of October while Tao posted the picture on the 7th of October. The clothes and headband on Kurumi look the same though. So could it possibly be that RyoTao went to support her on the same day but to avoid rumours they decided to post it on different days or is it just Kurumi who wore two identical sweat-shirts and headbands on those two days? :P What do you guys think? 

Hi everyone, our thread is so quiet. 
I’m so busy to post here. 
I will make up for our thread, sorry that I didn’t post anything here although I still follow RyoTao hints from IG and Twitter since I cannot translate those post exactly :tears:
Here some hint from Japanese fans.

Ryota and Tao still have same posts, same words about sky, weather and time. 

Fans noticed that @lupine0803 (a J-fan share many hints of RyoTao) posted a story. It said a Ryota’s story was written by Tao :sweatingbullets: That’s what we often discuss, right? There are some posts of Ryota remind us of Tao’s writing. 
Sorry I don’t know how to post pictures here, maybe @Transition will post it later. 

@Transition

About Ryota and Tao visited Kurumi’s stage. 
Other fans also notice Kurumi’s look was the same in photos with Ryota and Tao, same clothes.

I saw some photos of Kurumi with other celebrities at backstage. Kurumi changed her hair and clothes everyday, I think so. 

This girl is Kurumi’s friend, she posted it on Oct 1. 
I saw some fans post Ryota-Kurumi backstage pic on Oct 1. I’m not sure about the time. because of the difference of time between my country and Japan, maybe the time of this post from J-People was Oct 2 but my device was still Oct 1. 

• Thanks 1

Do you guy remember this place? 
It is Orihime Shrine (Ashikaga) where they filmed Anikoma. 

Tao just visited this shrine recently.
We discussed and translated that Ryota visited this shrine several times and he loves this place with a lot of happy memories.

I just miss RyoTao. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the latest updates! I have been busy with my wedding preparations so I have not been online for a while. Hopefully now when it is done I can become more active again.

Yes, based on the pictures alone I think it is safe to say that Ryota and Tao went to watch Kurumi's stage show on the same day ^_^

I'm glad to see that Orihime shrine has become a special place for RyoTao. Can't believe that 3 years have passed already since Anikoma. 

@Transition Don’t worry about RyoTao and our thread, other shippers and I will update everything. 
You just need to focus on your marriage. 
I’m glad for you. 

Wishing you all the health, and happiness in the world, on your wedding.

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for your blessings! The wedding was last Saturday so everything is done :)

I just saw that Generations had another concert in Tokyo Dome recently but it doesn't seem like there are any pictures of the bouquets that other artists sent to them? 

Congratulations to Generations for being chosen to attend Kouhaku for the first time since their debut in 2012! It is also the first Kouhaku in Reiwa era so it must mean a lot to them.

Long time no see guys, sorry for being inactive for a long time. I miss you guys. But thanks @Transition and @ryotatao9495 for always keep this thread with RyoTao's news update :)

@Transition Congratulations on your wedding. 

This will be the best 2019 closing prize for Ryota and GENERATIONS.

Tao Tsuchiya also attended a conference on the drama “W No Higeki” broadcast from 9 pm on NHK BS Premium on the 23rd.

• Thanks 1

@liemmeciau 

@liemmeciau thanks for your post.

some J-fans hope Tao and Ryota met each other since they joined NHK’s events on the same day. 

Does anyone watch Gochi’s newest ep?

Tao played Canon in D again.

We discussed several times that Ryota and Tao love and often play this song. 
Sorry I’m very busy but I will try to make a post about RyoTao with Canon in D again as soon as I can.
I hope I still keep old videos. 

• Like 1

Do you guys remember the play Ryota and Tao acted as a couple on Anikoma’s last stage, the boy is going to study abroad and they can’t meet each other like before.

@ryotatao9495 Yes, I saw the clip of Tao playing Canon in D. She must like that pianopiece a lot.

Hm. Is it true about Ryota going abroad to study? I just saw on IG that Ryota will be in a new drama by TBS in January?

@Transition maybe you misunderstood me.

I mean I watched TaoRyu clip (Tao and Ryusei) and Arturo will study abroad.

Ryota is too busy to study abroad. 
yes, he has new drama. 
I just don’t know why TaoRyu made a video that Ryu-kun will study abroad and it reminds me of Anikoma’s last stage with the script that Ryota wrote there.

Tao will be one of the hosts again for 61th Japan Record Awards this year.

Tao is on the third place among the Japanese female artists with most commercials this year. She has 11 cms in total. 

@Transition yes, I really want to see RyoTao in 1 project. I saw Ryota and Yusuke visiting and bathing in some onsen. But I haven't seen part 2 yet.

@ryotatao9495 of course, many fans miss them. I look forward to it if you want to send a video of RyoTao playing Canon in D.

Why TaoRyu recipist looks like them took RyoTao's script. Many similarities between them.

Thank you for sharing, guys :)

• Thanks 1

Tao got "fired"/eliminated from the Gochi team. Nevertheless, she has a good work this year! Next year she can focus on her acting projects more.