Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

Several Fans from Japan and other countries notice Ryo didn’t press “like” to this TaoRyu post while he pressed “like” 12 posts in a row on Tao’s IG (includes 2 newest posts), just except TaoRyu pic.

they said maybe Ryota is jealous haha

we also discussed in 2017, 2018 that Ryota didn’t press like for some pictures of Tao with Other actors while he liked all other posts

Tao is so pretty on stage. Ryota’s face, Tao’s face, even their poses, reactions, laughing voice, when they scream “ya” are the same, really the same

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 That's what I noticed too when I saw these pictures of the cm. 

Hehe. Ryota does seem to always skip to like pictures of Tao with other guys. Didn't he say in some interview that he is someone who easily get jealous?

@Transition thanks for your posts.

Tao looks really beautiful recently. 

Ryu-kun took a sea and sky picture and Tao teased him.

That’s what we discussed before that Tao and Ryota love sea, sky and posted many sea and sky pictures on IG or blog.

So, maybe Tao’s boyfriend style is someone likes sea and sky? *cough*

We talked before that Ryota often says he likes sea and sky, dating by the sea, etc...

In a recent interview for anime Kiminami, Ryota said he can’t cook, but he started to have a lot of food in his refrigerator, many types of foods since 1 or 2 years ago. He likes fried chicken, beta fish but meats is the best. 

Some Japanese fans wondered who cooked for Ryota while  he can’t cook.

The Fans also said Tao answered interview that she likes cooking: curry, omuraisu, gyoza, especially many types of meats.

remember we discussed Ryota said on interviews that he likes to make gyoza with girlfriend at home, and that girl would say he makes gyoza so bad. Also Tao revealed that she is learning and making gyoza many times (note: at the same time with Ryota’s interview)

“1 or 2 year ago” means since 2017 or 2018, after Anikoma?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Hm, that's weird how Ryota has so much food at home although he can't cook. His parents live in Osaka so it can't possibly be his mom who has made them. Like the other fans, I suspect he is getting help from someone ^_^

The new cm reminds me a lot of RyoTao. I wonder if Tao has given some ideas to the director.

Here's a trailer to Ryota's new movie

@Transition Ryusei is also a Virgo boy like Ryota. Tao has worked with 3 Virgo boys. 

Tao and Ryusei don’t follow Instagram of each other even they have great chemistry.

about Ryota’s new movie, surely it will be successful in many Asian countries. There are so many romantic scenes and people say the visuals are wonderful. 

the same things, right? Recently I notice Ryota and Tao often wear similar white t-shirts.

I’m just sad when Ryota deleted everything about Anikoma like trailer, poster, scenes. He just keeps 3 pictures of RyoTao and Anikoma cast in real life while Tao still keep all posts.

Ryota posted 2 pictures where he wearing that white t-shirt after some fans compared Ryota’s  and Tao’s white t-shirt 

• Thanks 1

Talk about Tao met Anna, Maika, Yui, Asahina. 

Some Japanese fans noticed there was someone on the balloon 

Seem to be a man. 

Several fans notice and think it’s quite similar to Ryota, the pants and the body. The fans repost some pictures where Ryota wore similar pants.

Maybe a staff? I don’t know haha

I think too much?

• Thanks 1

7/19/2017 - 7/19/2019

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

:heart::star:

We also got over 250.000 views. 

Thank you everyone :wub:

A very Special thanks to @Transition

You are the founder. You work harder than anyone else. Thank you! :heart:

Many thanks to @setokaonii, @liemmeciau, @Dramanoona for all your posts, especially @setokaonii, you translated many things and help us sub Anikoma both movie and BTS.

Thanks to all silent readers.

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone! How are you guys doing? Sorry that I could not be as active as I was before since I am currently busy with my final year study but I read everything that you guys posted here and I really appreciate it. Btw, happy 2nd anniversary guys! Thank you for keeping this thread updated with all the nice contents. I have fun read them all. I hope we could hear happy news about them someday. :)

• Like 2

@ryotatao9495 We have noticed it before that after fans have discussed about something regarding RyoTao, Ryota would then post a picture related to that. Before it was the glasses and then this time the white T-shirt.

Wow, the fans have really good eyes. I didn't notice in Anna's surprise party that there's a reflection of a guy holding a phone to take photo of the girls. The slim figure does look like Ryota. I don't know what's wrong with my IG I can't see the likes of the artists' that I follow. Has Ryota liked this post of Tao's and also Anna's?

I think Ryota's new movie will have more popularity than POL and TCL in China. Perhaps not to the extent of Anikoma since everyone thought he looked the best at that time and adding on that Haruka/Onii was more of the "cool" type.

Thank you for reminding us that it has been two years now since the thread started! You are a huge part to why it exists since you were the one who suggested that we could bring the discussion about RyoTao to somewhere else other than youtube :)

I also want to thank all of you for making this thread such a fun place to visit! 

@setokaonii Welcome back! I hope everything is going well for you with your studies. I know it is a lot of stress and pressure but remember to take good care of yourself too. 

Happy 2nd anniversary to you too! 

@Dramanoona Happy 2nd anniversary! Yes, time sure flies.

Hello everybody! I'm new. I have been reading your writings for a short time. You are really careful and I admire your friendship. Thank you guys all for your information. @Transition Yes, Ryota liked Tao's and also Anna's photo and I don't know if you've noticed before, but we know Anna Ishii. She is Tao's close friend. And on instagram Ryota follow Anna too. But Ryota doesn't like her posts except photos of Tao. He only likes if Tao has in the picture. Also Ryota Anna's friend too but like I said, he just likes the photos her has. So is this a coincidence? Or am I exaggerating a little? I am waiting for your answers.

• Like 1

@bk2001 Welcome to the thread! I hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you for the compliments! We really value and cherish the bond that we all share here. 

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I have noticed from before that Ryota doesn't like Anna's posts often but once he does that it is when she posts something of Tao. So no, you are not alone thinking like that (that it isn't coincidence).  I think so too :)

@liemmeciau  Happy 2nd anniversary! :)

@Transition 

I love Anikoma and Onii since It’s the best role of Ryota for me.

Onii is just a normal boy, not a perfect prince like Kanade or Kaede.

no one knows if Okiss will be more successful than Anikoma or not. 

people say the visuals of this movie are wonderful, plus a lot of romantic scenes, I think this movie will be very popular. 

We can’t know what will happen tomorrow, just hope what we did for RyoTao can protect our couple. 

Spoiler

I just watched Anikoma’s BTS on your channel again, and saw a bad comment. That one said Tao’s not very pretty but Ryota is so hot, wanna see Ryota with XXX or any high paid J-actresses.

I know I will always see some comments like that.

I guess the owner of video like you would feel so bad to see that bad comment. I feel bad too.

I’m glad to see you and @00lama00 and other fans defended Tao’s beauty. And surely Tao is a high-paid Actress.

@bk2001 Welcome to this thread!

I’m glad to see new member here since it’s really rare to have a new member.

Feel free to read and comment here. No one force you to translate and post anything here.

I guess all readers just want this thread to have necessary information, easy to search and read posts and avoid unnecessary posts so they just read silently.