[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Recently on Yose FM Ryota talked about Wave, Listen To Me! and Yuta mentioned about Anikoma in that drama. Good to see they were able to talk casually about it. :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CsWF0WQKT8-

Since Ryota tends to delete his Yose FM on IG so, I will also include here the link from Youtube lol. At 10:40

Credit: Uploder

---------------

By the way, I heard from the fans that Tao's new drama, Daimajin will be air after Ryota's drama, Wave Listen To Me. It seems that Tao has finished filming the drama.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear that Tao's shows for 'The Miracle of Pinocchio' from June 3rd - 4th that were held at Takasaki City Theatre, Takasaki City, Gunma Prefecture went well. She is such a strong hardworking mom. I am proud of her.

Also, Ryota was at Maebashi Galleria, Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture based on the reel he posted today.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtGT2P7sp3z

Since they were both at the same area (Gunma), I wonder if Ryota was there too at Takasaki City Theater to watch Tao's show of 'The Miracle of Pinochio'. If yes, I think he probabbly went to watch it on the second show (June 4th) because on the first day show of Tao (June 3rd which was the day before) Ryota and Gene had a performance at Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture for Hyakumangoku Music Festival 2023 (百万石音楽祭2023). They were both working at different places on June 3rd which was far away from each other's location. Glad if Ryota made it there because phew that was a long journey. 

Also, Tao's little brother, Simba was also there (since he also had a performance at the same venue). Tao's belly is getting bigger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtBSvR-PV9P

• Love 1

@setokaonii Thank you for all your posts and for keeping us updated!

Ryota and Tao's family do have quite a few things in common so I can imagine them getting along very well. The clip of Tao bumping into her childhood friend's mother is cute. I remember thinking that too when I first saw it in 2017 when they promoted Anikoma. 

The way they mentioned Anikoma in Ryota's drama was funny. Thank you for the translation :)

Yes, I have read that Tao's new drama Daimajin already wrapped up filming in March. They probably accommodated to Tao's pregnancy since it would be quite tiresome for her to film for long hours during the last months.

Thank you for sharing pictures of the fragrance necklace! I can see Tao's name on it too. Aw. So sweet of him to include in her name in the design.

Thank you for sharing the videos to Yose FM and Genekou! I like how Anikoma has been brought up again recently in different "events".

I'm glad to hear too that the stage play has been going well for Tao! She is a hardworking mother indeed. It is nice if Ryota made it to the show despite his busy schedule. :)

It's cute how Mari said "otsukaresama" (Good job/thank you for your work) to Tao's belly (the baby).

Credit: mikays

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Transition Thank you for your posts! Aww. He wore it on his left ring finger (on IG live it was on the right finger, it appears inverted because of the reflection from the front-facing camera). At least we could see his wedding ring. Isn't it a bit of hassle to take the ring off every time? I wonder why they need to hide it. I thought it would be okay though to wear it since everybody already knew they are a married couple (or soon to be). Anyhow, I just hope they are happy with whatever they are doing. Cannot wait to see Katayose junior.

I'm glad and happy that Tao posted many more photos of her current self where we could see her baby bump (cute!). I thought she would hide it from us forever. At least we could see a bit of her pregnancy journey. I saw japanese fans commented that it will be a boy by looking at her belly shape.

Anyway, here are the interview of the Miracle of Pinnochio stage with Mari-san. We could see a glimpse of the performance.

Credit: Uploader

Spoiler

By the way, I might not be able to post here for a while because I will be focusing on my health. I have tested positive for covid (for second time) and currently in quarantine. Thank you everyone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guyysss! Finally the photo of Tao with Ryota! Ryota went to see Tao's performance today. This one is too good to skip. Today is the last stage of The Miracle of Pinocchio in Tokyo. (Since it's owner already removed the photo, I think I might need to remove it as well out of respect. But I saved the photo for my RyoTao collection lmao).

I heard that a lot of famous artists/celebrities went to see Tao's stage play in Tokyo. Tao's co-stars like Kento and Sakuma also went to see the stage play. 

Spoiler

P/s: I am going to continue my quarantine and focusing on my health. Until later. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@setokaonii I also wonder why they have to take off their rings. As you said not only is it a hassle but there's a higher chance of losing it too. 

I'm also glad that Tao is willing to show her belly bump. According to the translations at weibo, she was open about going to bodycheck too.

Aw. Finally a photo of the two of them. They look so happy especially Ryota :)

• Like 1

@Transition Thank you for your kind wishes! I'm still recovering. Thank God I'm feeling a lot better now.

Anyway, Tao has just finished her last performance of The Miracle of Pinocchio in Kyoto yesterday (she will not be participating for the oversea performance in Romania). Fans who were attending the stage play mentioned that Ryota and his parents as well as Tao's family including her mom and sister were at the stage play too. Glad to hear that both families were there to support her.

According to this fan, when she left, she found out that Honoka (Tao's sister) was right behind her. And when she was leaving, Otto-kun (Ryota) and Tao's mom were there. What's more, she was walking right behind Otto-kun's (Ryota's) parents.

Note: Otto-kun = The husband (of Tao) aka Ryota. The fan did not directly write 'Ryota' and just used the word 'Otto-kun'.

Also the same fan said, when taking pictures, Ryota's mom pointing the camera at Tao.

Note: Prince Emoji = Ryota | Princess Emoji = Tao

According to another fan who attended the stage play, Ryota was sitting a few rows in front of her. During the curtain call, Tao turned to him with a super cute smile and waved her hands. Normally, it was a Fansa (waving to fans), but she knew that it was Ryota who was sitting in front so, she was waving at him. When she saw Ryota, Ryota waved both hands at Tao.

Note: 

~Curtain Call = The time when performers return to the stage at the end of the performance to receive applause from the audience.

~FANSA = Fan service, giving fans what they want. It is like responding to a fan such as waving hand to to them. I do not know how to explain correctly for this term but you can refer here to understand more. https://fun-create-overseas.com

• Like 1

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing fans' encounter with Ryota and his family as well as Tao's family. I'm glad to hear thar both families are so supportive of her. Although they are supportive I bet they all feel relieved that the stage play has ended now and that everything went well for Tao. Now she can rest and take it easy at home. The last few months can be very tiresome for some pregnant women. 

I just saw on IG that another couple has tied the knot and it is actress Adachi Rika and the vocalist Tatsu of the duo group HANDSIGN. They even held a wedding press conference to share the happy news with everybody. It is interesting how some couples in the entertainment business are extremely low-profiled while some are the opposite. Nevertheless, congratulations to the couple!

• Like 1

@Transition Thank you for the information of the other J-actress and a vocalist wedding. Congratulations to the couple! Wow, a wedding press conference, their fans must be really happy to hear that news. It reminds me of another J-couple, Mirei Kiritani and Shohei Miura when they had a wedding and posted their wedding photo and announcement on their instagram. They also posted the pregnancy announcement (although she hid her belly and fans cannot even see the growing baby bump at all).

You are welcome! Yes, now that she has done all her parts for the performance she can rest and prepare for the arrival of the new baby. We do not know when will be her due date but I think it will be in August. If Tao's due date is in August (summer), that means the child will have the same birth month as Ryota. It's the year of 2023 (nii-san), August (the month of Ryota's birthday and the month when Tao and Ryota first started filming Anikoma). What a fate.

However, I saw the article mentioning that it is going to be next month which is July? 

"Natsuki-san revealed that Tsuchiya-san is going to give birth next month, and the press was surprised." (Interview information program staff)

Nevertheless, may Tao has a safe delivery and a healthy child. 

Also, Tao's new post on her IG. Her baby bump :wub:. Glad that Tao is a bit open now and not really hiding anymore (about her pregnancy). Can you guess whether the baby will be a boy or girl? Hehe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct_40QvpqnH/

• Like 1

There was someone who went to eat at Calm Garden, a Cafe in Osaka and it seems that Ryota and Tao were also there in April 2,2023. Ryota's autograph can be seen on the wall in a frame at the cafe. The bottom of the frame it says 'GENERATIONS 片寄涼太様 with 土屋太鳳様' (GENERATIONS Ryota Katayose with Tao Tsuchiya)

Spoiler

58-CE2756-9343-4077-8957-BED378527410.jp

Credit: moritakeshi5555 @ Twitter

• Like 1

@setokaonii Yes, I have seen the wedding picture of Mirei and Shohei too. Another couple who had a wedding press conference is Daigo and Kitagawa Keiko. I remember they shared why they were/are so fond of each other. Aw. As I have said before I hope RyoTao will post something from their wedding or from their pre-wedding photoshoot if they had one.

I saw on weibo that Natsuki-san said Tao is going to give birth next month too. The members over there think it is rather in August since if it is July then that means that Tao knew she was pregnant when she bungee-jumped in Australia in December, which they don't think she would have done if she knew. 

I saw her IG post with her baby bump this morning and I just saw that Ryota has liked the post :). I'm glad that she isn't afraid to show it. That means she doesn't let the antifans control what she wants to post. Since the baby bump isn't that big and her legs and feet aren't swollen I think the baby is a boy. 

Thank you for sharing the autograph of Ryota's with the text that he went there together with Tao. 

It is good that they don't avoid to appear in public anymore as a couple. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like Tao wore her wedding ring (?) and the smile-necklace in the live video at the press conference for Daimajin yesterday. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4920971125069603

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuY8qtpJ5Cv/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

She also wore her wedding ring in the latest IG post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuZcdynpbzG/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

• Like 1

Aw. This is so cute. Ryota is such a gentleman. It seems like he and Tao had a short trip to Yokohama. Her bag (with a tag that the government gives to every pregnant women in Japan) can be seen in the recent pictures of Ryota's that he posted on weibo. He is carrying it on his left shoulder.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4921713073071522

• Like 1

@Transition Thank you for all the updates! Yes, I don't think she would have skydived if she knew she was pregnant because that kind of activity is not suitable for a pregnant women.

Thank you for sharing the info of Tao wore her wedding ring and the smile-necklace. Is she showing the ring now? If yes, good for her. There is nothing for her to worry about. Oh, we haven't talk and discuss about the smile TT necklace for a long time. How many years has it been, four years? How nostalgic.

Aw, thank you for sharing the information of Ryota in Yokohama. Glad to see that he is able to spend his time with the people he loves. I wonder who took the photo? (cough). Is it a business or private trip? If it is a private trip, then you know who took the picture since he was carrying the bag. If it is a business trip then it could be probably taken by someone like his manager or friends.

Tao in the September issue of "Biteki".

"Today's photo shoot with the two of us (with the baby) will surely be an unforgettable memory" said Tsuchiya herself, deeply emotional.

Tao Tsuchiya, "2 shots" with a baby in the stomach "I realized the preciousness of life that should be protected".

------------

I think this is the first 'official' magazine photoshoot of Tao where she openly revealed her baby bump. Glad that she is open and able to talk about her pregnancy. 

:fullofhearts:

Gene appeared yesterday at Music Day (Ongaku No Hi) 2023 performing live. There was also an old clip of Tao together with Cheer☆Dan members dancing to theme song of Cheer☆Dan drama sung by Sambo Master in 2018 and it was shown during the live.

I am not sure if anyone has shared this video of Tao in this TV program 'Guruyai' [ぐるナイ] in 2019 before. One of the man asked Tao does she have special skills and she said she knows how to play piano but she did not learn it (like not attending any paid piano classes/courses). She plays the piano all the time at home. She really likes playing piano. She learnt piano by herself and by ears, "I listened to it, imitated it, and played it". Then, he asked Tao to show them how she plays the piano and she played 'Canon in D'.

Here are the videos of RyoTao playing 'Canon in D' on piano.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuNyJRZP7fc

Talking about piano, here are the videos of Tao and Gene at Shibuya Note. Tao with her band members 'Shock & Run Yo!' were performing together for MC band project, and she played the piano. She mentioned she does not know how to read music sheet.

(But amazingly she can play piano without music sheet! That is just pure talent!)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu_4cRPAvqS/

Anyway, remember previously we talked about Tao's mother who has background in music? I think it is true that Tao's mother was graduated from music college. In 2015, Tao mentioned on her own blog that the song called 'Water Reflection' that played on piano in restaurant scene (of drama), she said her mother practiced the same song on piano when her mother was in her first year (freshman) at music college. 

https://ameblo.jp/tao-tsuchiya/entry-12042283378.html

When Tao was playing a piano medley with Lang Lang, the world's most famous pianist, she said that her mother used to aspire to be a pianist (@ 4:32). 

No wonder Tao could play piano naturally.

https://mare-zora.livejournal.com/1279.html

Also from her old blog, she said "because my mother is a good piano player". (March, 2010)

• Love 1