Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

@liemmeciau Yes, I think Tao started to like wine because of Ryota too. 

Mini magazine April issue 2019

Q: What kind of things that a girl say to you would make your heart flutter and make you happy?

Ryota: "You are amusing." Perhaps it is because I have the soul of Osaka. If I'm being told that I'm amusing I would be very happy. So it is when she says to me that she is very happy when she is together with me and that she finds it amusing. 

006YOaJuly1g37jk0a0fqj31ri2pg1l2.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4373961641379401

Credit: 片寄凉太应援博

• Like 1

Another JRA event. Tao looks beautiful. I still prefer her without bangs. I didn't really notice before that she has a dimple on her left cheek. She wore the Tiffany necklace again.

006ufsGRly1g3esv8lxwej311x1kwanc.jpg

006ufsGRly1g3es0qaw2sj30u0140449.jpg

006ufsGRly1g3es0oyqbtj31kw11wtfl.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊

Generations will be holding another dome tour at the end of 2019. I hope Tao will have time to come support them this year. I'm curious on what kind of flowers she will send this time as well ^_^.

Sapporo Dome (Hokkaido) - 31 August 
Tokyo Dome - 7-8 November
Nagoya Dome - 15-17 November
Kyocera Dome (Osaka) - 6-8 December 

Fukuoka Yafuoku! Dome - 13-15 December

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4376307573853873

• Like 1

Somone on Twitter revealed that s/he saw Tao and Yokohama Ryusei film something together. Is it the movie she has been talking about, new project or CM?

Another Exile member has gotten married. Akira (37) revealed today that he and a famous Taiwanese model/actress Lin Chi Ling (44) have tied the knot. They have known each other for 8 years but they started dating 6 months ago. They mainly communicate in Japanese but they also mix with Mandarin and English. Congratulations to them! It seems like at least one member get married each year. Wonder when it will be Ryota's turn.

• Like 1

Ryota replied to their marriage announcement at weibo: 

Senpai Akira-san who I respect very much has gotten married. I feel blissful too. Congratulations!

无比尊敬的前辈AKIRA桑结婚,我也感到幸福 恭喜 //@片寄凉太RyotaKatayose:とても尊敬する先輩のAKIRAさんのご結婚に僕も幸せです

The wives of Exile members Ueto Aya, Takei Emi, Sugi Arisa and Lin Chi Ling all have one thing in common, they are all actresses :). Aya, Emi and Chi Ling are/were actresses managed by Oscar Promotion too. 

• Like 1

@Transition thanks for your posts.

“Mini magazine April issue 2019

Q: What kind of things that a girl say to you would make your heart flutter and make you happy?

Ryota: "You are amusing." Perhaps it is because I have the soul of Osaka. If I'm being told that I'm amusing I would be very happy. So it is when she says to me that she is very happy when she is together with me and that she finds it amusing. “

Does it mean Ryota likes that girl too so he felt happy to see she is very happy when she’s together with him? Maybe they’re a real couple.

This is the 3rd time Ryota mentioned “the girl”, right? 

I remember once he said he got a gift from a girl that made him happy was an amulet (omamori) Ryota thought it means she really cares about him and cares for him. And we discussed it could be Tao since she loves amulets.

I don’t remember what he said about the girl  for the second time.

Gene will have a live tour this year, and Ryota still has many activities for his second shoujo adaptation “Zero Kiss”, and for Battle of Tokyo with Jr.EXILE, music stages, shows, promote with Rina for the anime they dubbed, etc... Ryota is very busy since this June. 

@Transition

I’m happy to hear AKIRA-san and actress Lin Chi Ling have tied the knot.

Yeah, many fans notice LDH artists have charm to marry Oscar’s actresses. Those actresses are still young and beautiful as always. 

I hope our Tao can be young and beautiful for a very long time to wait...

I saw fans notice Tao often makes her eyes bigger and stiff than normal when taking a selfie.

but I notice Ryota too. Honestly, I think Tao learns from Ryota.

I agree with the fans that Tao should be relax when taking a selfie, she will be more beautiful

• Thanks 1

Tao she's a representative from ASICS and Coca Cola too, the brands provide/sponsor for Olympic

uniform Team Japan 2020. Tao has a chance to pass the lit torch.

Tao had a short trip abroad (about 3 days?). She just came back to Japan some days ago.

She also has new managers and did an audition for a movie.

I hope her career will be better.

Ryota’s new project in China

• Thanks 1

@Transition @ryotatao9495 thank you for your information, sorry for unactive a long time :(

I haven't heard about Tao and Yokohama Ryusei's new project. I look forward to it.

Btw Akira's wife and I have the same surname hehe.

Ryota is very excited to give a greeting marriage to friends and seniors. Rina and EXILE Akira got married this year.

So Tao and Ryota will be as busy as 2020. Ryota will also be busy with LDH Perfect Year in 2020.

At the music station they talked about June Bride, about what kind of woman they wanted to marry. Ryota says "Family oriented person". Unchanged since then. I'm sure the Tao is meant. Sorry I didn't send the video here. I think you can find it on Twitter :)

• Thanks 1

Have you opened Instagram? I saw Ryota writing very long. For some reason I'm very happy. It's like he has tried to express his feelings. Of course this is possible because he learned from Tao. For some things I don't understand what he wrote. Can someone tell me?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 I think Ryota has been quite detailed with his descriptions about the different scenarios with "this girl/ideal girlfriend" that is is hard to not believe such a person really exists *coughs*Tao*coughs*.

I think RyoTao have big eyes enough normally so they should just relax when they take selfies. 

It would be nice if Tao can pass the torch at the Olympics.

@liemmeciau Thank you for the information of what Ryota said about what kind of woman he wants to marry!

Regarding the long IG post he was saying how much he respects and likes Aiko as a singer. That he admires how she can makes such good music. However, he doesn't really know how to express the fondness he has for her. He is trying to answer to her question on the signed picture, where she asks him if it is really true that he has always liked her songs? He seems so cold and not responsive to her which makes her feel lonely/sad. 

Aw. I think Ryota is generally a very calm person so even if he really likes an artist he isn't the type who will show it. 

• Like 1

@Transition yeah Ryota is really calm. It’s not easy for Ryota to show his feelings, his thoughts.

Let’s talk about Ryota:

Ryota is a Virgo boy, of course he's very calm, cool, cold, intelligent, quite perfect, very attractive, loyal and wants loyal in return, shows his feelings and he’s a real prince haha. 

That’s why I often say I can guess what Ryota will think and do.

I believe since 2017, Ryota started a nice relationship with someone. 

Like I said before, Ryota really has a lovey-dovey mushy side, from what we saw in Genekou & interviews when he talks about love. He’s happy and smiles all the time, sometimes he’s like a kid...

When a Virgo man is in love with someone, he isn’t cold anymore, we can see he is always happy all the time, become a kid, has lovey dovey mushy side ((just come out for special person).

It’s very difficult to see this side of Virgo and very hard for Virgo to find “the one”

but when a Virgo man falls for someone, he will do everything to make sure that the girl (and people around him and her) will realize his love for her without doubt.

• Like 1

@liemmeciau here’s the video Gene, Rampage talked about June Brideabout what kind of woman they wanted to marry. Ryota says "Family oriented person"

Of course Tao is that type who always put her family first. 

She said she puts her boyfriend first too, it means she can give up her dream and her career because of her lover, her own family. 

• Thanks 1

a cute scene from

I saw some Japanese fans noticed and took screenshots of their notifications that Ryota and Tao posted on Instagram simultaneously. 

And some J-fans said Ryota’s writing are the same Tao’s, even the photos they posted on IG were the same places or seem to be the same places.

since those fans use private accounts, I cannot share their posts. I just save the screenshots but can’t upload since it’s private 

we are not Japaneses, we don’t live in Japan but since J-fans talked like that, we can believe them, right? Those fans are living in Japan, they definitely know the places, and they understand what Ryota, Tao wrote.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, Tao is a family-oriented person based on what she has said before about her giving up her career for marriage and putting her boyfriend first and also her desire to build a family. 

Thank you for posting RyoTao's similar poses!

I trust the Japanese fans' interpretation too since they know the language and the places. I hope we will get more hints too since I don't think we will be seeing RyoTao on-screen together anytime soon.

@Transition Thank you for telling me about what Ryota wrote. So that's the Aiko san, huh?  :)

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sending a photo of the same pose from RyoTao. And thank you also for the video.  I think Ryota really said that seriously. He is always serious during interviews or when talking about love. I also immediately thought that girl was Tao.

Yes, it is ok. We understand. As Transition said, I also want them to give a lot of hints :)

• Like 1

Some pictures about “Kimi to, nami ni noretara” promotions:

Some pictures of Ryota and Rina:

They’re really cute.

in Genekou newest ep, Ryota said congratulations to Rina’s marriage news.

They seem to be good friends.

A special appearance of Ryota:

Ryota and Matsumoto Honoka:

I guess they will work together again when I read her IG. She’s an Aquarius girl like Tao, Rina, Kanna. Ryota really often works with Aquarius.

Ryota and Kentaro Ito: