Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

@ryotatao9495 Tao perhaps pressed wrongly and accidentally unfollowed Ryota. It is cute though how she realized that and followed him again. 

Either she thought of him and wondered why his updates didn't appear in her IG flow or perhaps he himself pointed that out to her :P

@liemmeciau  You are welcome! OL means Office Lady. 

Today, Rina Kawaei (24) and Tomoki Hirose (32) annouced that they got married.

They met last October, co-starring in stage play “Karephone”

Tomoki is my fav too. I’ve known him for 5 years.

Rina is pregnant and will give birth at the end of this year.

Congratulations!

Ryota and Rina promoted "Kimi to, Nami ni Noretara" anime movie just some days ago.

I can’t realize Rina is pregnant (about 3 months?)

I guess Ryota knew it before. And he left a long comment on Rina’s announcement. 

I’m happy for her!

She can marry and give birth when she’s still young and beautiful.

Tao and Rina are the same age (24) and both are Aquarius girls, their personality are quite the same. 

I just think about when we can hear Tao’s marriage. Maybe 6 or 7 years later?

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Congratulations to Rina! That's fast. They have barely dated for a half a year but as long as the feeling and the person is right then time doesn't matter. 

Yes, I wonder when it will be Tao's turn. A lot of Japanese actresses like Ueto Aya, Kiritani Mirei, Ueno Juri etc got married before they turned 30 so hopefully Tao will have to wait 6 years at maximum. 

So Ryota wrote a long comment to Rina? That's nice of him. Did her marriage and pregnancy news trigger his urge to form a family even more? :P

Note: we don’t force Ryota.

Just saying the feeling and hope as a shipper and if RyoTao is real, this is shippers’s paradise.

It doesn’t mean we want RyoTao to marry soon before 30.

Don’t get me wrong!

@Transition other actresses could get married before 30 since their partners aren’t young (>30yrs). Those males don’t have to keep single man image to attract fans.

This is a problem for all women in the world.

We all know that most of women can’t get married soon if they’re dating young men or men their own age. Not only celebrities.

That’s why people say a woman should date an older man because he is mature, should not date young man or man who is same age as her.

Honestky, I don’t like that popular opinion haha.

Older doesn’t mean mature, younger or same age don’t mean that man is a kid (for a woman), right? 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, age doesn't always reflect how mature you are. 

Here's the translation to Ryota's comment to Rina's announcement on IG:

Congratulations! When people at the same age as me get married and get pregnant, I'm as happy as if it was myself it concerned. I got a share of your happiness!!! I hope you will be lovey-dovey till you turn old...

a805e776gy1g34l0jzljzj20ku07o0v3.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4373024997703028

Credit: -雪奈yukina-

• Like 1

@Transitionthanks for your translation.

The way Ryota wrote it reminds me of Tao’s style, like I’m reading Tao’s comment. 

Tao wrote about her classmate got married some months ago and she thought about (if it’s) her marriage. 

I feel like they have same thoughts , right? Thinking about their turn to get married and have children (at this age?) after knowing their friends got married and having children.

I just remember we discussed before that Ryota posted on his mobile blog where he was holding his classmate’s son. He has dad vibes.

Here's a long interview of Ryota's during the promotion period of The Prince of Legend and the filming of 3A, should be sometimes earlier this year. He mentioned Tao and Anikoma again here. 

キネマ旬報NEXT Vol.24

Compared to being happy for being chosen for this project, what he got more of is the real feeling of getting recognized for his hard work all along, that's what Katayose said.  

"The hard work all along", what are you emphasizing at? Can you give us a more concrete example? 

The biggest representative thing is that I starred in the movie "Ani Ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu" in 2017. In my heart it became a huge turning point. After starring (in the project) and we started to promote it I would think "Oh, so that's how it is. That's what it should be like!" I got more confidence in the direction that I have been working hard at going all along. In short, it is the direction of this so called "when you look at him you don't see he is from LDH and neither does he have an EXILE style, that kind of person". The producer also said that to me. So I had that thought in my mind and went along with it. Later, it by chance turned out like this (Ryota means that it surprisingly was a success) so to me it can be said to have become a turning point. 

This result expanded his performance field that wasn't explored before and also his fans' amount. Not only within the country but also in China where Katayose's popularity increased immensely. This (Anikoma) is one of the reasons. 

I was very shocked but at the same time also very thankful. This really made me gain more confidence. All kind of things that happened before made "Prince of Legend" possible, that's the feeling I have right now.

--------------

This time I filmed a 10-episode drama and a movie in a go, so during the filming of the drama I would often discuss with the cast about the things regarding the movie. During the process, the thought of "how should this be acted?" would appear. After we have discussed about it, it ended up with "Then let me try to write it down". I then wrote the scenario of that part of the dialogues. I don't have any experience of writing scripts so I could only try doing that by writing in my way. It turned out that Kanon (the female lead/Shirashi Sei) and Seiichiro (Shiono Akihisa, the actor with glasses) thought "This is quite good". So I represented the cast and talked to the producer which got me some time with the script writers so I could convey the thoughts of everybody to them. The producer and the script writers thought "Oh, so that's how it is? It should really be like this" and they accepted our opinions. 

During the time of "Ani Ni Aisaresugite Kommatemasu" because the way I said my lines and other things were like night and day between me and Tao-chan so I could only silently gaze at Tao-chan who was reading and analyzing the script deeply layer by layer." 

After having discussed together and then make the opinions become accepted and being the represenative of the cast to communicate with the staff, this kind of action accompanied Katayose during his road of becoming an actor and it accomplished his responsibilty as a leader.  To this Katayose shyly laughed and said: "I do more or less have this kind of consciousness". 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4373391320215425

Credit: 片寄凉太应援博

• Like 1

Tao changed a lot of earrings, bangles,...during this event and previous events since last year but never changes this necklace which is similar to Ryota’s one (on Elle China) we discussed before. 

Fans are wondering if there is a special meaning/story behind? Maybe from important person (parents, bff, bf *cough*)

If it’s really from BF, maybe Ryota? 

Or just coincidence?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the pictures! Tao looks pretty indeed. 

I think the Tiffany necklace has special meaning to Tao too. She has been wearing it a lot to different events. It would be sweet if the necklace is from Ryota :).

I'm happy too that Ryota remembers Anikoma and Tao even when he has had other projects. 

@Transition thank you for information haha I really don't know about OL. It turns out it's an office lady :D

Thank you for translation Ryota's comment in Rina's post.

Does that mean Ryota is also watching Tao in silence in other matters haha because they spend a lot of time together.

He also updates on weibo about that.

@ryotatao9495 Congratulation for Rina san. Ryota gave quite a long comment. He looks excited haha. Takanori just made a short comment "Arigato".  It was because he had known since dorama Gakeppuchi Hotel. Rina and Tomoki really have a serious short relationship. So we are just waiting for news from Ryota (about his marriage later) :)

They do it. Isn't that a similar behavior? (RyoTao).

Beautiful Tao. Tao's hair was long again. Tao looks mature there.

They do have similar things so this is like an additional hint for both. Fans definitely think why they can have the same things from objects, photo poses and places. The fans were curious as to who was photographing Ryota. What's the manager or girlfriend?

There's Chinese subtitles to the travel show that Tao filmed in Taiwan.

Around 06:06. Tao said she is someone who likes to drink a lot of wine and she also explained why she likes it so much. Am I the only one who think she seemed happy while talking about it, especially during 07:05-07:10 when she was smiling sweetly? I think she started to like wine because of someone ^_^.

Q What do you like more?

A. Drinking tea relaxingly at a café. 

B. Drinking wine lively. 

Tao: B. Drinking wine lively. I like drinking wine. It has this feeling that although you have to get up early tomorrow and you don't get to drink much however wine is very lovely. It is easy to match with different food. I would feel very blissful. I'm someone who likes drinking wine. I like looking at them while drinking and listening to them while drinking so that's also why I also like to drink wine. Haha. That's about it.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4374710235998632

@Transition Yes I think so. Ryota looked very concerned about Tao. He can't hide it haha :D

Aww hairstyles and videos when Tao sat on the porch really reminded me of Setoka. Thank you for sharing with us.

So this might be one of the reasons suddenly Ryota drew and uploaded it on Weibo. Pictures of turtles and rabbits look similar haha. So cute after all.

Thank you for translated. Ryota really likes to drink wine. He mentioned it in several interviews like we have talked about before. Then Tao also said something like this, like she likes to drink wine because of Ryota. What do you think :)