[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transition @purplekhie  I chat with J-fans of GENE, she said the woman in pic is waitress. but you can see a little hair beside Ryota. She thinks that hair is the woman who was mentioned in the news. She said that she doesn't believe this article. The article said Ryota ate yakiniku and met an older woman, they ate together, the woman paid at register and then they left, went to somewhere together by taxi. 

She also think she is co-worker with Ryota.

We don't know how the woman looks like, who is she? like his mom or a mature woman. I wonder if he is dating with that woman or not. 

LOLI read on twitter, a fan said Ryota maybe date with a business older lady :)) 

@ryotatao9495  Yes, you are right. Since there isn't a picture and the article only mentioned an elder woman we don't know if it is a bit older or much older like his mom's age, aunt etc. 

Anyway, Ryota mentioned Anikoma on his IG today. He said it will be the first day that they hold their Mad Cyclone concert in Aomori. This is also a city where Anikoma is still shown in the cinemas so he is asking people who haven't seen it yet to grasp on the opportunity. 

Tao has also updated her IG today. She revealed that she has accepted a hard challenge that she isn't good at which makes her worried. Many fans think this indicates that she is busy with a new drama and movie. That maybe it is a role very unlike her. 

Like mentioned before, fans have noticed that the way Ryota writes is similar to Tao, how they start with a greeting, the forming of sentences, use of words etc. A fan pointed out that they like to use ように (yo ni) which means "in order to".

Tao liked Ryota's new post on IG , and Ryota liked 2 new post of Tao's IG. 

Ryota looks so happy, comfortable after Friday-ed :)) 

Tao's new works seems to be a drama/movie, I wonder if it relates about Tao wore sailor uniform. So sad, I want Tao has time to rest. She appeared too much, everyone will be boring and hate her.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Yes, Ryota really likes Anikoma. He is usually a calm person but when it was the last stage-greeting he cried and said he would miss the movie and everyone. I like his hairstyle as Onii/Haruka too. 

Although Tao has acted in many movies and dramas I think Anikoma holds a special place in her heart too. The pictures and text she has posted of Anikoma is a lot more than the other productions, P&JK, Tori girl etc. 

I have just read a re-cap from a Japanese fan regarding some back-stage happenings of Anikoma and there were two parts I thought was cute and interesting. The guys were in a room for themselves to rest and Tao was kind of eavesdropping of what they said. They were talking about what kind of hairstyles that they like on girls. Yudai likes girls with straight bangs, Takuya girls with a bob hairstyle, Yosuke likes girls with short hair and Ryota girls with her hair swept to one side. When Tao heard these descriptions she tried to make her hair in those styles. Haha. She is so cute. 

There was another time when Takuya and Ryota were talking about if they would like their girlfriend to come to their concert.

Takuya: "I don't want to! If it is possible I wouldn't even want friends to come."

Ryota: "If she is able to come I would be very happy."

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4130884380501331

Tao has been to Gene's concert at least two times and perhaps more that we are unaware of.

As for Tao's new project. I hope she will have more time to film it so she doesn't have to film many hours each day. It is indeed not good for her health if she is overworked. The good thing about her getting so many jobs is that it shows she is popular and is on demand right now. 

It is good that Ryota isn't bothered by the news. It is cute how we are all so used to seeing Ryota liking everything that Tao posts that we get worried when he doesn't do that immediately. But I do get more relieved to see him and her liking each others posts on IG. 

LOL this thing will make you have a headache :))

other J-fans of GENE said Ryota and the older women who wore office suit, maybe she is an office worker, they ate yakiniku, a couple of hours together. They drunk wines, shared each others's phone and laughed together. I wonder what they watched on phone? After, the woman paid and they go together by taxi. 

She said she thinks the older woman didn't appear on pic, don't know how she looks like, old or young... but Friday magazine said the woman on pic is "the woman" :)) 

@Transition howS/he know the backstage story. So interesting, Tao tried to make her hair like the guys said.

Is it on DVD or tv show?

@ryotatao9495  Oh, so it was an OL (office lady). Let's see if there will be more times that Ryota and she get caught. Takahiro and Takei Emi were caught two times and it was when he or she was seen leaving each other's houses (don't remember if it was Takahiro who was seen leaving her house or she his house). Hiro and Aya have never been caught by the paparazzi of what I know. Takanori Iwata (from Exile/J Soul Brothers) was seen eating with Ishihara Satomi at a restaurant after they have collaborated in "Dear Sister" but they haven't been linked since then and now Satomi is rumoured to be together with Yamapi. They have been seen leaving each other's houses a few times. I'm not saying that Ryota has to be caught leaving a girl's house or the girl leaving his before it is confirmed that they are dating but the usual "pattern" is like that.  Leaving someone's house late at night do show that a girl and a guy have a close relationship. So far Tao and Ryota haven't been seen hanging out together privately but from the clip of Ryota being on DownTown show, it seems like she has been to his home before.

The backstage stories are BTS clips that were shown on Shinjuku Koma Theater. So the fan who posted this probably went to the stage-greeting there to meet the cast and watch Anikoma and those clips were shown there.

I have been watching old clips of the promotion events of Anikoma and came across this clip. It is the event where only the girls attended but Ryota came to give them a surprise. He was sitting behind the black screen watching them. The audience was asked which of the 4 guys, Onii, Takane, Chiaki and Kunimitsu that they like the most. Onii and Kunimitsu got the most votes, then comes Chiaki and last Takane. So when it was Tao's turn to answer she first praised Takane (Chiba Yudai) that he looks young etc. but despite this she would still choose Onii. Some fans were saying that Tao is really nice and considerate. It has been known since day 1 that Tao prefers Onii over all the other guys but because Takane got little votes she wanted to say some good words for him before telling her choice. This is also a good side of her personality that matches what Ryota has described as his ideal girlfriend: someone who knows how to improvise depending on the situation. 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11121502/index_4.html#page=3

I thinks that just speculation because our Ryota seem don't wanna make it clear,and it's his life so we will see what happen next...i hope this is just rumour..like you said Ryota become more famous because Anikoma,what his actions give attention from media and fans..bout older lady i can't give a reason,,if Tao chan looks so promising to become his girlfriend why would to choose 'the woman'..and most Tao's co-star praising her because she so kind..but still my mind tell that Ryota kun must be falling for her and Tao's feeling we don't know

@Transition. In this video, Ryota was embarrassed when watching "kiss neck scene".

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av11381939/?from=search&seid=2166968795150030149

Can you tell me how Ryota is popular in China (because you know Chinese)? I heard that Ryota was on Weibo top search when GENE came to Shanghai August 24. I wonder if fans said anything, facts about Ryota's fan meeting. I didn't find anything about the FM.

In this video, there were some numbers but I don't know what it means, I don't know Chinese. The number 3,5 亿 (now it is 5,7亿) I used Chinese dictionary, it means 3,5 billion but MC translate to Japanese it is 3,5億 (350 million). So wrong! 

Can you help me translate from 0:36 in the video, what the MC said about Ryota got the numbers on Twitter, Weibo China, please! 

@purplekhie  I think the news isn't that big that Ryota feels he has to come out and clarify. Or it could be like you said that he doesn't want to do that because he thinks it is his own privacy. Nevertheless, we can only wait and see how everything turns out. I think there are more signs of Ryota liking Tao too whereas for Tao the biggest hint is "daijoubu". 

Ryota has indeed become really popular in China because of Anikoma. There are a lot of girls who say that he is their first Japanese male artist that they like and then say that he has overtaken xxx's place in their heart, that they would like to have a brother like him etc. In the clip you posted they said that a fanclub of his at weibo; which they call the Chinese version of Twitter, has 93213 followers (now it has more than 190000 followers). They also said he has 3,5 billion views (now it is 5,7). 亿 is actually the same as 億 it is just a simplified writting that Mainland China uses. I googled it and it said billion in both Chinese and Japanese. 

Haha. It is cute to see Ryota's reaction to that scene. Tao looked shy too when they showed scenes from the movie in another show they were in. 

@Transition oh thank you so much ^^ 

Ryota is very popular in China now. I wonder what LDH will do for Ryota. LDH wants to improve in China, many artists learn Chinese, E-girls learn and sing Chinese recently. Maybe GENE will do it.

I found how to count numbers by Chinese, Japanese. All page said 億 oku in Japanese is hundred million (10^8), billion is  十億 juu-oku. In Chinese, 亿 is billion. 

Eh, I was wrong or page where I read were wrong. Honestly, I studied Math very bad when I was a student, I hate Math LOL :((((

@ryotatao9495 Ryota wrote in Chinese today on IG. I think LDH has had plans for Generations to venture in Mainland/Taiwan because before Anikoma came out they had already been in Taiwan many times to hold concerts and events. Now when Ryota has become popular in Mainland I think LDH will probably plan for them to have concerts there as well. 

Tao's popularity isn't bad at weibo either. She has 2,2 billion views there. It would have been nice to see her at the fan-meeting with Ryota back in August. I think it would have attracted even more fans if she came. I don't think Sony Music has any intention to let her venture outside of Japan though. She is already busy as she is right now. 

To answer your previous question, Ryota didn't mention anything new at the fan-meeting and later the Gene members came too so then it was games and at last they celebrated Ryota's birthday and sang Sora so there wasn't much time with Ryota alone. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  Do you remember when we pointed out that fans noticed how Ryota was pouting his lips in the scene where he lifted Tao up and their noses touched and also in the last scene where Tao gave Ryota a kiss and he kissed her back although it was supposed to be a surprised kiss, so fans teased him that he seemed to want to really kiss Tao and that we shouldn't blame him since he hasn't dated for 8 years? I just read a description of the kiss at the church. A fan said that although it was an innocent light kiss it was still sweet and that s/he noticed that Tao opened her mouth a little :tongue:. I have watched snippets of her other movies and dramas and have therefore seen all of her kiss scenes (except for the one in Gold Metal Man where she has a small role) and this is the first time that she hasn't her lips tightly closed. I like how she reacts differently when it comes to Ryota :).

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4124895807652709

• Thanks 1

@Transition. Eh, I think only me notice it. I saw the gif Setoka kissed Oni, some pics about the kiss in the church  and I realize some different things: 

1. Tao was pouting her lips, opened her mouth when she gave Onii a surprised kiss, and when Ryota kissed her. She used to close her mouth tightly in kiss scenes before with all actors.

2. She was very happy and natural, she really enjoyed the kiss with Ryota LOL  (inside her and outside her). Honestly, Tao weren't natural when acting kiss scenes (both Kento, Ryoma, ...who have great chemistry and very close to Tao in real life).

3. I can see Setoka/Tao hopes the kisses from Onii/Ryota, thing I never see on her LOL :))))

I notice some differences between Ryota-Tao and Tao-Chiba/Sugino/Takuya when they were on stage, shows, live... Maybe I will tell you guys when I have time :)))

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  Haha, fans are all watching Anikoma with full attention so that's why you notice these details. I think Tao looks more natural and relaxed in these kissing scenes with Ryota too compared to the previous dramas/movies. Like we said before, the way she kisses him back is different compared to before as well. If we take P & JK as an example, it was filmed just 2-3 months before Anikoma and her character in that movie was engaged/married to Kame but she still seemed stiff in the kissing scene on the ferris wheel. So she has gotten "better" in Anikoma, but only in the scenes with Ryota. With Yudai it was still the old-Tao :tongue:.

I'm curious on what you have noticed regarding the way Tao interacts with Ryota compared to Yudai, Takuya and Yosuke? :) I have read some comments that said if one pays attention you will see that Tao really likes Ryota and there are many comments too saying they think there is something going on between them. It would be interesting to read what you guys have seen. 

I'm back!! woah our couple seem so more interesting because if everyone see Ryota not like every posts in Tao's IG..or maybe he's so busy? GENE's so busy too and Tao maybe alot new project...but still like every Ryota's post although late he..he...Yeah i'm agree that Tao must be calm down do more project and has "me time "like dating maybe....

@purplekhie  I have noticed too that Ryota hasn't liked some of Tao's posts recently. I don't know what Gene are up to though. Perhaps practising for their new single? While for Tao, like you said she seems busy as well since she liked an old post of Ryota from a few days ago yesterday. 

Speaking of dating, I think most artists date at home to avoid getting caught. Tao lives with her family of what I know while Ryota lives by himself since his family isn't in Tokyo but in Osaka. Not that it would be a hindrance though since Takei Emi lived with her mom too and she still had time to meet Takahiro. 

@Transition

The way Ryota said "I will wait until you love me" confidently when he was chosen to confess to Tao when she said that she wants a straight confession, it made me think that it's wasn't the first time he confessed. And at that time, Tao wasn't surprised, she was very calm and a little embarrassed. 

I think both Tao and Ryota have special feelings to each other since Anikoma's filming time. But they are very careful for a relationship, and wait for a long time (until Anikoma promotions in April) to surely that it's a real love, not by acting as a brother-sister and a couple. 

People say: when a man loves, he doesn't hide his feelings for his girl, he always makes "the girl he loves" happy, make the girl feels that he loves her, and everyone around him also realize his love (Chiba, I believe that he realized Ryota's feelings, before Ryota realize his feeling LOL, Chiba observed and teased Ryota so much. Like @Transition said before, Chiba often teases Ryota that he didn't want to see Chiba kissed Tao, he went to other place. And Ryota also replied to Chiba that he was shy when watching kiss scene, but he added that he had Haruka's feeling, he was jealous a little bit :)))))))

@ryotatao9495  I like how Ryota seems very confident whenever he has to confess to Tao. Both in the clip you posted and on the last stage-greeting. I also like how straight-forward those confessions are. 

Yes, Yudai and probably the others know something about Ryota-Tao. Like you said Chiba Yudai has teased him a few times and on the last stage-greeting when the guys had a date with Tao each, all three guys Yudai, Takuya and Yosuke mentioned Ryota during the act. They said something like "Oh, Katayose is drowning". An inside joke? Or they are probably meaning that he is watching them from afar. Being the easy-jealous type that Ryota is I think they were trying to tease him there.

I think your guess sounds possible, that Ryota and Tao already had feelings for each other during the two months of filming but they needed time to know each other more so it wasn't until during the four-months of promotion period that they were sure about their feelings. Sounds like what Ryota said that he would like to know more about a girl before he falls for her. 

As for what the fans meant that if one watches Tao's actions that you would know that she really likes Ryota is they have noticed that Tao would always lean in or stand closer to him than the other guys. When she is embarrassed she would hide behind him and during the scene when they lit the fireworks on their garden she also hid behind him. They also think the way she looked at him when he held her hand and patted her head on the last stage-greeting was special too. 

Another thing is Tao always have good words to say about her co-stars and are very "generous" about it too. On her IG posts she has praised Takuya, Yosuke and Yudai a lot but when it comes to posts about Ryota, she is mostly talking about other things such as what they encountered at that time, their feelings etc. Although she too has praised him on events but she is more reserved with it on IG. Whenever it is just Ryota and Tao the feeling is just different, like there's a bit of shyness there. 

It's everyone see new mv of Gene? I'm kind surprise this mv look mature and sexy...Our Ryota look so hot..he..he..and Tao's like new photo Ryota in IG,i bet she's suprise too and seriously i'm feel liitle jealous ...and Ryota feel comfort with model girls..and distrub me in middle if work..