[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@jerseyno13 I have created both new account of setokaonii in soompi and IG as well but still I missed my old account :bawling:. There were so much memories in there. I was focusing more on my life that's why.

Yes, I really hope that one day we will be able to see their wedding and family photos in tue future. As you said, I will respect their decision if they want to hold it until the right time to reveal. Let's just wait for it alright.

@Transition Let's revive this thread again shall we. Together with everyone else. Eventhough I have deleted my accounts (part of the reason was I want to focus on my busy life as well) but deep in my heart i was still hoping for RyoTao to happen, I can't lie. I'm more like accepting the fate. I mean if it happens, it happens (it's a miracle if it happens). I wouldn't want to force something beyond my control. If not then I will just pray for their hoppiness with whoever they will end up with. Still, I went to their IG and saw their updates, photos and support them individually silently (just not as active as much as I was before). In fact, I was actually still stalking Tao and Ryota IG just before new year. Didn't expect that we will receive the good news the day after. I really couldn't stop smiling knowing the news and screaming and laughing. Like finally!

Yes, I think Ryota is the youngest because his senpais got married after 30++

Aww luckky you to have such a supportive family besides you.

Talking about break from industry, Tao could be like Mirei can't she? Mirei still working become entertainment tv shows host after her marriage with Shohei and stick with modelling etc. Her husband still acting sometimes.

As you said, I also think RyoTao who introduced Aya and Kenjiro to each other. Double date? :smirk:

@Aya0203 Welcome to this thread! It's nice to see new member here! Thank you so much for supporting RyoTao will all your heart. Thank you too, for sharing the translations of their blogs. Really appreciate it so much. I'm crying. :bawling:Feel free to share anything on this thread okay!

@hathao_2011 Welcome to this thread! Thank you so much for supporting RyoTao! You are always welcome here. Please don't hesitate to share or ask anything here. We would not judging you or anything. So, dont worry my friend.

Anyway guys, someone saw Ryota and Tao on Shinkansen (Bullet Train). Not knowing where they are heading too. They deserve to spend time with each other more outside without hiding anymore. It's been 5 years.

Btw here is my favourite GENE concert video of all time which showcase Ryota coolness as a singer. (I think I have shared it before once but I will share it again). Kakkoi ne Onii. (edited: why I can't share video here is there any new rules for sharing video?)

Edited by setokaonii

17 hours ago, Aya0203 said:

Hello again, thank you for your warm welcome. I'm happy to have a forum where I can share my thoughts about them as well. Thank you for welcoming me. 

As for Tao's blog in Taohani FC, I think she requedted to spread her thoughts in the letter to all of her fans even those outside Taohani (since she understands that not all can be a member of the FC for some reason). I've read only parts of it in twitter. Thanks to twitter, I cried buckets.:)) Anyway, the following might be some parts only or my rought translations to Tao's blog.

1. She thanked her fans for always supporting her and telling her always to "be happy". She mentioned that this new year is different because she'll be marrying Ryota. Regarding the registration of marriage and the wedding ceremony, she wanted it to keep it private for now. But she mentioned that someday when they reach a milestone, hopefully they can share it with everyone.

2. She loves her job, acting but sometimes she experienced hardships such as lack of sleep and weight control during filming. During those hard times, Ryota always told her "it's okay", "that it's okay" and have been supporting her througout the filming.

3. She described Ryota as a person with both soft warmth and tough stoicness. And even though they are in the same age bracket, he acted as a brother to her who takes care of her. During the filming and even after they've talked alot and formed a bond and eventually relationship.

4. She doest know what will happen  in her life but she knows Taohani will support her in all that she do. And asked us if they can watch over her and her new family in the future as well.

5. She said this "I think I might get lost but I will persevere. I would be happy if we could walk together with my heart".

6. Then she requested to Taohanis to share what she was thinking through tbe letter to everyone outside Taohani FC. (Note: I think she wanted everyone to know that she's genuinely happy. Brb crying again.)

7. Finally she thanked Taohani's support and mentioned that 2023 will be a new era for her and all of the Taohanis. So she hopes that her fans will walk with her in this journey as well.

Side note:

Ryota's blog has the same messaging with Tao's letter. He also thanked the fans for the support and promise them that he'll continue as part of Generations. Ryota also praised Tao for her dedication and way of life. And even after Anikoma, they have supported each other especially in times of crisis (Brb crying again). He conveyed his overflowing gratitude to the fans who supported him since day 1 and also conveyed his determinantion to protect his new family. :')

I think I read Ryota's blog post a hundred times from the time I was able to join the Exile mobile website. Lol. It's just heartwarming to read their letters to their fans. Also, I love that they both have each other especially during the hardest times. As we all know being an artist is hard so I was thankful to Ryota for being there for Tao, at the same time I am thankful to Tao for supporting Ryota. They deserve each other indeed.

Lastly, I also wished for them to share some pictures taken from the wedding of pre-nuptials like other celebs do. But then again, whenever she's ready or both of them are. I believe when the time comes, both Tao and Ryota will post alot of pictures, so let's patiently wait for them. :)

Thank you so much for sharing the content of Tao's letter and Ryota's blog entry with us! Aw...like you said before, you can tell how much they love each other, for example by the way they describe each other. To have a supporting and loving partner is the best that you can ask for.

I'm a bit curious on how Tao refers/calls Ryota in private because we have only heard her call him Onii so far. I doubt it is Onii when it is just the two of them :p What did she call him in the letter?

15 hours ago, hathao_2011 said:

Hello! I'm a new fan of RyoTao. I just ship them for 5 months, so when I discovered this thread, i'm so happy. For me, this thread was my Anikoma home. So thank u so much for letting me feel that I was not alone to love them,I read this thread from page 1, twice,:D . So thank you so much! :). When I learned the news, this is the first place I came in, and I'm so happy that you guy comeback. :). I just found hints, informations of them, and joy on my own for 5 months, :(.

My English is not good, so would you mind for me keep silent, just read your words, I just support you guy in giving like, :wub:

Welcome to the thread! Please don't worry about your English. Feel free to post whenever you like. It is okay to just read the posts too if it feels more comfortable for you :)

@setokaoniiYes, let's revive the thread together! 

Getting modelling jobs is better than retiring but being a fan of Tao's I think I will miss seeing her in dramas/movies. I understand though if it is hard to continue filming with a little baby to take care of. 

Aw. Now after the announcement RyoTao can finally go out openly, just the two of them. :)

Hm, that's weird that you can't post any videos. I'm going to try and post one.

It seems to work for me.

• Love 1

@Transition I'm sure many people will miss tao's acting. I'm currently watching Alice in Borderline. Wow what a production. I love her character there.

I think she might call him by his first name RYOTA. I still remember the time when Tao was quite hesitate to call him RYOTA in one tv program when they were promoting Anikoma. (The host was asking Tao and Chiba Yudai to call Onii by his first name). As everyone knows, calling someone by their first name in Japan is a big thing.

I was trying to share video from bilibili but somehow it's not working. :dizzy:

Edited by setokaonii

Thank you so much for the warm welcome @setokaonii! Thank you also for resurrecting this thread @Transition and to everyone! :)

I also hope Tao would come back after her break because I'll definitely miss her in the series/movies, I believe she will. She loves her craft so much and I know Ryota will support her.

And yes she called "Ryota" and "Katayose san" in her blog if I'm not mistaken. 

Also, I saw this from twitter (credits to the one who posted this) and I think this was around March 23, 2021 (I saw a post from nhk_venue 101 and Tao is wearing the same dress)? Anyway, look at that smile from Ryota when Tao entered the stage. ♡ My heart!!!!

Here's the video in twitter:

https://twitter.com/eiru_tao98/status/1610280349002788865?t=-DQ04WHWGD_IqQpQlAH87w&s=19

spacer.png

Edited by Aya0203

@setokaonii Yes, calling someone by their first name is a big deal in Japan and without honorifics (kun, an etc) is even a bigger thing but that's what couples usually do. So I think Tao calls him Ryota too, which Aya0203 has confirmed in her post. 

Hm, regarding that you can't post any videos, can it be due to you being a new member at soompi? 

I have watched Alice in Borderland too. I like how Tao did all her stunts there and how-action-packed this season was but there were also some flaws/bugs with the story that could have been done better. Nonetheless, it was still a production with high quality that deserves to be recognized worldwide.

@Aya0203 I'm sure that Ryota will support Tao to continue her career too. After becoming a mother myself I know that you just want to spend as much time as possible with your child, especially when they are so small, so you won't miss the time when they need you the most. But with the help from partner and parents (from both sides) you can still manage to do that while you continue to work. So hopefully that will work for Tao as well. :)

According to this article Sony Music Artists has said Tao will continue to work after marriage/pregnancy. The article also mentioned that RyoTao have met each other parents and they will get married this year.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com.hk/beauty/Tsuchiya-Tao-and-japanese-ugly-face-voting-result-drives-people-crazy

Thank you for sharing the video! Aw, Ryota immediately had this big smile on when Tao entered. So cute.

I'm still over the moon despite that it has been 5 days now since their announcement. I have been reading comments from various platforms (IG, Twitter, youtube, ptt, weibo etc). The majority of them were positive ones. Since it has been 6-7 years already, some fans have been busy with their adultlives but they came back again due to the good news. Ryota's weibo entry has also mostly positive comments although there are also some female fans that felt that they were lied to since he gave them the image that he was single (Ryota has been very vocal about wanting to get married though and his description of ideal partner has been quite detailed so didn't they get the hints that he has a stable girlfriend?)

Ryota's weibo entry

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4852979980829250

As for Tao's fanpage on weibo. They are mostly shocked especially since her career has reached a new peak with AIB but the admin said she actually could see some hints already. There was someone though that got really disappointed and wished that Tao could have been more determined in turning down the role of Setoka and that member put the blame on the director of Anikoma and Sony because of this. It is sad though since I think we should be thankful that these people made Tao meet her important other half, someone who loves her back and who she can rely on for the rest of her life.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4853047136362777

The Taiwanese forum was just full of congratulations so it was nice to read.

https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Japandrama/M.1672524631.A.883.html

Except for those artists who congratulated Ryota and Tao on IG, the director and producer of AIB, the scriptwriter of Limit and the mangaka of Anikoma also sent their blessings.

I can't seem to find the picture that the mangaka Rina Yagami drew for Ryota and Tao anymore.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@Aya0203 Thanks alot, it's good to know that they can go outside together like a normal couple, I wish we can see some pics of them like some celed couple, imagine that "a big Ryota with a tiny Tao", that's so cute, right? :D. Sometime I think 5 years was a hard long time. Yesterday, I read in twitter that some ppl want they break up , even though they just announced their marriage, what's wrong with them? Netizen in Jpan are so weird. And some Ryota's fan leave him just because he become someone's husband. I feel sorry for my RyoTao.

Thanks for the clip, I remember when I saw this clip, I found the full clip on Bilibili, just saw their face, hehe. Do you remember the More fes 2021 show, the show that they wore the same outfit? When I saw that pic, I knew they're dating. In that show, Ryota laughed a lot, more than the other Gene's Shibuya note show from 2018-2021, he couldn't control himself, hehe.

@Transition I think it's time for her to take some rest, because she had worked so hard since she was a teenager. It's time for herself and her family. I want her comeback when she ready , I hope she will become a best actress, like Angelina Jolie, :D.

Hello everyone! I’m so happy to see our thread alive again. I am one of those who laid low and somehow stopped pushing this ship too much but I never let it go in my heart. So when the rumor circulated on Twitter a few hours after the new year started, I couldn’t calm down until they finally confirm a few hours after. I couldn’t sleep that time because of pure bliss. I’ve always wished for them to be each other’s endgame ever since I saw how compatible they are. We’ve been convinced that they were already dating as early as mid 2017 and I’m glad that after all those years of believing, they didn’t let us down. :wub:

I’ve not visited this thread of ours for a long time but I’m elated to be back to celebrate with all of you, my fellow RyoTao lovers. Let’s keep this thread alive as we watch our beloved couple enter a new chapter in their lives and start a family. I’m so excited for them. 

It’s also a joy to see Taohanis and Dreamers especially Yoseotas interacting nicely. And the many well wishes and congratulations that our couple has been receiving from both fandoms and celebrities are heartwarming. The haters are expected tho since not everyone are genuine supporters but a bunch of entitled brats. I hope that someday they will have a change of heart and be happy for other people’s joys. 

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the recent sighting of our couple together going some place. I wish that they can do that more often now that they have made their beautiful relationship public and hope that the public will leave them be. Thank you also @Transitionfor giving us an idea what the cosmo article was about. Glad that Tao’s agency assures us that she will continue her career even after marriage and pregnancy. But I also hope that she’ll take her time resting and cherishing moment with her family. She can always come back whenever she’s ready. We’ll definitely miss her but we can wait. 

Allow me to also welcome our new members @Aya0203 @hathao_2011. In this household, all RyoTao lovers are welcome to join and spread our love for them. 
:happy2:

• Like 2

I'm thankful that our RyoTao babies have received a warm support from their friends and fans. One of the happiest fan here, because I love both of them. I'm also a fan of Gene since they are such a fun dorks!

Regarding the negative news or feedback from fans, I think it is inevitable because they are such a power couple and both excels in their crafts. Anyway, I've read some negative feedbacks too in twitter or ig but most of them are baseless so I immediately dismissed it. Some people have so much time in their hands to ruin someone's happy news. Anyway, for me I just focus on the good feedbacks/happy news rather than the bad ones. Because I want to be in this RyoTao bubble we are in forever. Haters gonna hate. But our RyoTao babies will live a happy and healthy lives, anyway. 

I just hope that Tao and Ryota won't be able to read the negative ones. I think in one of Tao's ig captions, she mentioned that sometimes she prints out some comments (if I'm not mistaken) so I hope she'll only read the positive ones. It is good to know that alot of people supported them including their fans. I saw on twitter that Taohanis and Dreamers are interacting with one another, asking what were the recommeded shows or music of Ryota or Tao so they can also watch and listen. Also I am happy to read praises coming from Tao's fans regarding Ryota and also, positive comments of Dreamers for Tao. Love these people.♡

P.S. Just finished AIB S2, I intentionally delayed watching it because I didn't want it to end. Anyway, I hope Tao will win an award there. She did awesome there, she deserves an award!!! Have you watched it? 

P.P.S. Also, have you heard Ryota's new drama called "A2Z" in which he starred with Kei Tanaka; Tao's co-star in The Cinderella Addiction? I wonder if Kei have asked Ryota about Tao specially that he once said (in one of their promotions for Cinderella Addiction) to Tao that he cannot imagine her with a man. Hahaha. :)

Edited by Aya0203

11 minutes ago, Aya0203 said:

P.P.S. Also, have you heard Ryota's new drama called "A2Z" in which he starred with Kei Tanaka; Tao's co-star in The Cinderella Addiction? I wonder if Kei have asked Ryota about Tao specially that he once said (in one of their promotions for Cinderella Addiction) to Tao that he cannot imagine her with a man. Hahaha. :)

Thank you for sharing this. It’s my first time to hear this. I haven’t really caught up with Ryota and Gene’s updates so I really appreciate this info. It would be interesting to know the reaction of Kei Tanaka when he learned about RyoTao and him meeting the man Tao-chan ended up with. 

You were referring to this video where Kei Tanaka said that he can’t imagine Tao being with a man. The interaction here was so cute. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@hathao_2011 Yes, Tao has indeed worked a lot during all these years. Spending time with your family is important. So taking a hiatus is necessary, especially for their firstborn child. As a new mother it takes time to get used to things too.

@jerseyno13You are welcome! I was relieved when I read what SMA said. Like you guys said, fans are willing to wait for Tao so she should take some rest and have some time with her family. It would have been a pity though if she retired after marriage just like what Horikita Maki did. 

Thank you for sharing the video with Kei and Tao! I like how Tao appreciates the "everyday" but good and sweet things that we might take for granted in a relationship. I think Kei sees Tao as a little girl so he has a hard time imagine her around a man. :p

@Aya0203Yes, I'm focusing on the positive comments too. Like you said, I wouldn't want them to destroy the mood. There will also be people who think differently. 

Thank you for the information about the new drama of Ryota's. I'm going to look up what the story is about. Since it is a new drama I guess there will be some promotions for it soon? I wonder if the hosts at different shows will congratulate Ryota and ask him about Tao and their marriage/child. 

A fan at weibo discovered a hint that we didn't know about before. When Ryota released his first photobook "Goodbye white" in August 2018 there was an event at weibo where one lucky fan could get a signed copy from Ryota. The staff of the event asked Ryota to choose a number that he likes that is between 1-840. He chose 203. So the fan who posted the 203rd post at that topic became the winner. As we all know, Tao's birthday is the 3rd of February. I think that it was really sweet of him. There has been different information about when they started dating. Some of the articles say 2017 and some 2019. I personally think it is 2017 based on all the hints that have been found.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4854584364761599#&gid=1&pid=1

Btw, do you guys think this picture is taken by Ryota? Shinba posted this on the 1st of January and said he watched the sunrise. RyoTao posted a picture of the first sunrise of 2023 when they announced their coming marriage and baby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm4-sKhST30/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Transition said:

A fan at weibo discovered a hint that we didn't know about before. When Ryota released his first photobook "White" in August 2018 there was an event at weibo where one lucky fan could get a signed copy from Ryota. The staff of the event asked Ryota to choose a number that he likes that is between 1-840. He chose 203. So the fan who posted the 203rd post at that topic became the winner. As we all know, Tao's birthday is the 3rd of February. I think that it was really sweet of him. There has been different information about when they started dating. Some of the articles say 2017 and some 2019. I personally think it is 2017 based on all the hints that have been found.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4854584364761599#&gid=1&pid=1

That is so sweet of him!!! Huhu. Tao is marrying his true love and the right man. She deserves it! I believe also that they were tgt from 2017 after Anikoma promotions, 5yrs strong and wow. I'm sure Ryota will do all those everyday and simple things that Tao mentioned in her interview with Kei when she was asked what's her ideal partner. Most probably he's doing it now especially that she's on her first trimester. I am not yet a Mom myself but I've heard stories from my family & friends how it's challenging during first trimester and sometimes throughout the pregnancy. But I pray she'll have an easy and safe delivery. 

Also yess I think Tao and Ryota were together during the first sunrise. It's the same view but different angels. I can imagine how nervous they were when pressing that post button but also relieved that they finally said it out after all these years. They did very well in protecting their privacy and I'm sure they've been through alot. So I am happy and proud of them! ♡

5 hours ago, jerseyno13 said:

You were referring to this video where Kei Tanaka said that he can’t imagine Tao being with a man. The interaction here was so cute. 

Yes yes! That's the exact video I'm referring to. I also realized that Tao is a straight forward person here and knows what she wanted. But for me it's easier to say those things that I wanted to do with someone if I already have someone as reference. So might be another hint that they were tgt during this time when Tao promoted Cinderella Addiction. ♡

Edited by Aya0203

Wow so many long comments here. 
Sorry I’m too busy to leave a comment here, but I will read all. 

I don’t remember if we used to talk about this video where Ryota mentioned “Sora” and someone calling Onii. We talked a lot about the importance of Sora (sky) to RyoTao, it’s true. 
Haha now I think about hints we have discussed for 5 years like songs, speech, letters, poem in Ryota’s photobook,… are right, I’m happy to death.

@Transition @setokaonii It’s not imagination when we discussed secretly think about same furnitures, lights, walls,… At that time, you all know I’m scared to share those hints to our thread. I’m not wrong

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I’m glad that Tao won’t stop her career after her marriage. She said that she will improve her English so I hope she will become an action star and be popular in the world, appears in action movies by Hollywood or Netflix. 
Ryota is good at English, of course he will help Tao :fullofhearts: 

I also hope Ryota and Tao will become popular with global recognition because they deserve it.

I believe Ryota and Tao watched the sunrise together at the beginning of the year. As we have analyzed, the sky has a very important role for them, in their love. Since filming Anikoma, Ryota has also become more like Tao, enjoying looking at the blue sky, posting pictures of the sky online.  Especially the song "Sora" which means sky, is also the soundtrack of the movie Anikoma. 
I believe they always go for a walk together, watch the sky, watch the sunrise and sunset when possible.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@jerseyno13 this is the full video, I watched it when I was not a shipper RyoTao. At that time, I was surprised at her answers, because I thought she was single, so why she just want her partner to make her bed, I just thought she so pure and simple.

@Aya0203 I'm a fan of Gene too, they're so funny. I laughed alot when I watched Gene kou, even though I don't understand what they said.

The poster of Prelude is out. So excited for Director Tao. Aside from directing this short, she will also star as a ballerina. Gosh! It’s like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. She is really a gem. So much talent our girl has been blessed. I admire her more and more. 

On 1/6/2023 at 2:00 AM, hathao_2011 said:

@jerseyno13 this is the full video, I watched it when I was not a shipper RyoTao. At that time, I was surprised at her answers, because I thought she was single, so why she just want her partner to make her bed, I just thought she so pure and simple.

@Aya0203 I'm a fan of Gene too, they're so funny. I laughed alot when I watched Gene kou, even though I don't understand what they said.

Thank you for sharing the full video @hathao_2011. I will watch it after work later. :blush:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2

@Transition I think they're getting married this year because this year is 2023, 23, Anikoma 's number, hihi, and that's so cute if it'll happen on February 3rd. I can imagine that they cried a bit when they pressed the button to show the world that they're getting married . I always think his letter in 2017 was a proposal, and hers was a answer, that 's why both of them cried. The second time I saw Ryota cried when I watched Gene kou ep 100, when his father read his letter for Ryota.

On 1/6/2023 at 2:28 AM, jerseyno13 said:

The poster of Prelude is out. So excited for Director Tao. Aside from directing this short, she will also star as a ballerina. Gosh! It’s like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. She is really a gem. So much talent our girl has been blessed. I admire her more and more. 

Thank you for sharing the full video @hathao_2011. I will watch it after work later. :blush:

OMG OMG! I'm excited for this! I Director and Ballerina Tao in one is something to look forward indeed! Tao's smile in the poster is sooo pretty! As always.

I read a status on twitter that said our RyoTao babies announced their marriage and both went back to posting about work. And I thought it was such a funny moment! RyoTao back to regular programming, booked and busy! Couldn't be more proud of these two, they are such hardworking people. But our dear RyoTao, we can't get over yet with your announcement so please let us stay in this bubble :)

Anyway, not sure if someone posted this yet. But this is Ryota and Kei's interview regarding their new drama, you can read it here: https://screenonline.jp/SCREEN_Plus/17596194 . And oh Ryota's very handsome here, he had the glow of happiness. ♡

On 1/6/2023 at 2:00 AM, hathao_2011 said:

Oh hello! It's true that it's hard to find Gene's videos with english subtitles but their quirkiness gets me. I also believe thT they are good people. Imagine how lucky RyoTao's baby would be to have an automatic 6 funny instant uncles. I'm sure they will love her/him as if their own. I love how the members wrote their congratulatory messages after the announcement too, it contained nothing but praises and support for RyoTao.  Especially to Ryota and how they vouched for him as someone responsible and they can depend on throughout these years. They are funny and weird but love their brotherhood. ♡

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

@Aya0203 Yes, the first trimester can be tough. I had nausea and was tired and felt dizzy in the morning so having someone by your side who can take care of you is very important. I hope Tao won't have to go through all those symtoms. If she does, I believe Ryota will take care of her well. 

Thank you for sharing the article with Ryota and Kei. Ryota's image look more mature in this drama. He looks good in suits!

Hehe, yes, I thought it was funny too that RyoTao's next IG entry was about work but at least Ryota waited 6 days before he posted a new post while Tao posted one a few hours after the announcement :p

@ryotatao9495 I'm also very happy that the hints we found were true and that RyoTao were together all this time. There was also Tao's photobook called "初戀" (Hatsukoi First Love) released in December 2017 that we thought was a hint too and the omamoris, Tao's sudden liking for alcohol etc. 

@hathao_2011 Thank you for the full video! I will watch it later when I have more time :)

The letters that they wrote to each other is one of the strong hints that made me believe that they liked each other. Because Tao mentioned in the letter that Ryota always said "daijoubu" to her whenever she doubted herself and she said in another interview that daijoubu is something that would make her heart flutter when she hear a guy say it to her but that it also depends on who says it. In Ryota's letter he promised to continue to lead Tao, protect her and be there for her whenever she feels troubled and he has kept his promise (Tao wrote that he has been there for her during tough times in her letter that she posted on her official fanpage). 

@jerseyno13 Thank you for sharing the news about Tao's new short film where she has taken on the roles as the actress, scriptwriter and director. It is exciting to see Tao in a different field. It is a bonus that the short film also has Kasumi in it. I like her :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ryota said at the beginning of this clip that he really looks forward to getting married (the show was from December 2019). He thinks guys who work hard so that they can support their family are cool so that's what he would like to do too. He also said thay he often says "daisuki" (I really like you) and it isn't something he gets shy of. The host then asked him at what moment and what kind of attitude/tone he would say that in. Ryota said for example when he says goodbye to her he would say: Bye bye! Daisuki da yo!

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1HX4y1u779?buvid=Z241D422E73A00D64D209E7FD01CBEB242F4&is_story_h5=false&mid=HK%2F373eaeq7eDsuf6U1eFw%3D%3D&p=1&plat_id=116&share_from=ugc&share_medium=ipad&share_plat=ios&share_source=COPY&share_tag=s_i&timestamp=1674649511&unique_k=O9Fybxx&up_id=247224034&share_times=7&

In the other clips he describes that he likes petite and cute girls, who speaks eloquently. Someone who would consider people's feelings, and who he can feel at ease when he introduce her to other people. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1k84y1Y7WS

Aw. I didn't know that Ryota is someone who would say "I like you/I love you" often. He usually gives off a cool and reserved feeling so I thought he would be more like those types who don't say sweet things often but would rather show it through actions instead. 

• Shocked 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, Transition said:

Ryota said at the beginning of this clip that he really looks forward to getting married (the show was from December 2019). He thinks guys who work hard so that they can support their family are cool so that's what he would like to do too. He also said thay he often says "daisuki" (I really like you) and it isn't something he gets shy of. The host then asked him at what moment and what kind of attitude/tone he would say that in. Ryota said for example when he says goodbye to her he would say: Bye bye! Daisuki da yo!

In the other clips he describes that he likes petite and cute girls, who speaks eloquently. Someone who would consider people's feelings, and who he can feel at ease when he introduce her to other people. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1k84y1Y7WS

Aw. I didn't know that Ryota is someone who would say "I like you/I love you" often. He usually gives off a cool and reserved feeling so I thought he would be more like those types who don't say sweet things often but would rather show it through actions instead. 

HE IS SOOO SWEET!!! The way also his voice changed will saying that line ("ba-bye, I like you alot") makes me imagine how he says the same to Tao. I agree also that Ryota is someone who gives off that cool guy energy in the room and this is unexpected. Also I've read somewhere that he's quite the introvert in his group, Generations so this is really unexpected of him. 

Anyway, thank you for sharing the translation and video of this @Transition. ♡ 

I wonder if Tao is also a person who'll say Ily alot to her partner or what would be her love language? But one thing is for sure, Tao-chan is also the sweetest, the way she thanked and appreciated her stunt double as Usagi in AIB in one of her ig post is melting. And the way she said that they both created the perfect Usagi in the series is sweet. 

Edited by Aya0203