Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

@ryotatao9495 You are right. Ryota hasn't posted as many posts about his other work compared to Anikoma. Speaking of Anikoma Ryota recently met Takuya again. 

Ryota's IG post 190207:

I was thinking "I have only not met you for a long time and you have become a cute highschool girl". Until now I still don't get what is going on (laughs). However, I was still very happy that I was able to meet you. 

@takunikochanman @shirasumikasu_world

#IeuruOnnanoGyakushu

#Anikoma

Harumatsu Bokura will be released on DVD/Bluray on the 10th of May. Just two weeks after Kasane. We will be seeing a lot of Tao during spring :).

006ufsGRgy1fzyaf1jnpxj30rs0j2wga.jpg

come share your love for your ship and all things soompi!

Hi everyone :)

Long time no see. I am really miss you so much all @setokaonii @Transition @ryotatao9495 and all of you.

And Happy Chinesse New Year.

Thank you for always sharing about RyoTao :)

I am so happy can read this.

I've watched the 3A drama. That's so cool. And I heard a rating it was good.

A few days ago Tao turned 24. I hope this year Tao will become more successful and she can finish her education this year.

• Thanks 1

TCL's online drama is over. I found this photos on Instagram.

In my country, I can only see until episode 2.

Ryota 1 year ago. Is that also when the birthday of Tao? 1 year ago Ryota made a picture with Anikoma for Tao's birthday. I didn't see Ryota commenting on Tao's birthday post. But I'm sure he contacted Tao personally to wish her a happy birthday.

Tao will sing again. Is that true?

• Thanks 1

@liemmeciau Hi! Glad to see you again! Happy Chinese New Year to you too! Thank you for sharing the pictures! I haven't started to watch 3A nor TCL yet but it is nice to hear that the ratings are good.

Yes, Tao will be singing for the SP that will air on the 22nd of February.

Pictures from new interview

006YOaJuly1g0162corclj30et0m841o.jpg

006YOaJuly1g016k7bf42j30dc0k0gn8.jpg

006YOaJuly1g0144207w8j30jg0cyabs.jpg

Credit: 片寄凉太应援博 

@liemmeciau Happy Valentine's Day!

Hm, I can just understand a little bit of Tao's entry. She mentioned today is the last Valentine's day of the Heisei period. She also mentioned about graduation ceremony for students? She wrote about the guests that came to the food show as well. She has met GACKT before at the movie festival in Okinawa (the same one that she went to with Ryota).

UHi everyone

My account was blocked so I couldn't access to comment here.

I really wonder about my account. 

@liemmeciau Tao will sing a lot in her new SP drama called "Yakusoku no stage" (Promise Stage)

The man is  a composer. He saw Tao in "Mare" and "Hanako to Anne", "Suzuki Sensei" and "Mayonaka no Panya-san".

He wrote 2 songs for Tao, one is theme song called "Shiwase no Serenade"   

Tao sang well, she improved so much.

I really like this song and this drama.

• Thanks 1

UHi everyone

My account was blocked so I couldn't access to comment here.

I really wonder about my account. 

@liemmeciau Tao will sing a lot in her new SP drama called "Yakusoku no stage" (Promise Stage)

The man is  a composer. He saw Tao in "Mare" and "Hanako to Anne", "Suzuki Sensei" and "Mayonaka no Panya-san".

He wrote 2 songs for Tao, one is theme song called "Shiwase no Serenade"   

Tao sang well, she improved so much.

I really like this song and this drama.

Hm...I posted a very long comment and it disappeared after I pressed "submit reply".

I'm tired (to type again) haha 

How dare you, soompi :bawling:

Hi all!

It's been a while!

I am still following this ship even though there are not much news about them together but it's good to read about their individual projects.

P.S Ryota is still liking Tao's IG posts. :wub:

• Like 2

Teasers and songs from "Yakusoku no stage"

I really like this song :bawling: Tao's singing voice fits this song

Duet songs are good too. This drama has great songs and interesting plot.

I always like Retro. 

Teaser:

• Thanks 1

@Transition @ryotatao9495 thank you for sharing with us.

Finally I can listen to the song :)

I am so happy.

@Dramanoona yes I am happy because they can maintain the relationship even though the Anikoma has finished.

@ryotatao9495 then is your account alright?

I also saw Ryota posting this.

Ryota has many fans in China and he is very popular there. I read this is the second fan meeting. This is great.

This year Ryota and Tao have many new projects. I can't wait to see it.

• Thanks 1

@Dramanoona Hi! Nice to see that you are still around :) Yes, we haven't seen RyoTao on-screen together ever since January last year when Ryota came to watch Pluto to support Tao. I miss them. 

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the clips! This SP will air on friday. I hope some fansubbing team will take on this project. Tao has gotten a few singing-related jobs lately. It made me think a while that maybe she will get involved with the upcoming Japanese girl group that JYPE and Sony will form next year but that isn't really possible since Tao will be turning 25 and the other girls will probably be in their late teens. The age gap will be too big and Tao seems to like acting more?

@liemmeciau Thank you for sharing the news about Ryota's fan-meeting! It is a nice promotion-method for the premiere of "Prince of Legend". It also shows that he hasn't forgotten the fans over there.

I just saw this on IG. Tao went to support Matsu (Matsumoto Toshio) from EXILE for his show "MATSU Bocchi 06" -STARS- 

Some Gene members went to watch it on the same day as Tao.

As @ryotatao9495 has said, it seems like Tao knows quite a few people from LDH for unknown reason :P.

Tao's siblings went to support her today at the pre-screening of the SP

New ASICS advertisement

New Softbank cm

@Transition Yeah Tao seems to know many LDH artists.

I notice a member of E-girls, Shigetomi Manami followed Tao's IG since 2017, befduring Anikoma promotion, before Anna Ishii and Cheer Dance, we haven't seen their interaction.

@Dramanoonayes Ryota and Tao still press "like" for each other's IG.

@liemmeciau I guess my account is alright now, I changed password so I could log in successfully