[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

So the rumor is true. 

At least it’s not shoujo. I heard the story is very excellent and Tao’s role is more interesting than her girly roles before.

Let’s wait to see it.

I feel so jealous. I miss RyoTao. :bawling:

Read more:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-08-04/kento-yamazaki-tao-tsuchiya-star-in-live-action-alice-in-borderland-series-for-netflix/.149684

@ryotatao9495 Yes, I saw the announcement just now. I was hoping it wasn't true due to their previous rumours and also because some of his fans were being mean again. Hm, I really hope Tao will be able to shine in this drama and not be a character who is "just there".

With Sony and Stardust accepting this job, it further proves that Tao and Kento are just friends.

@Transition @ryotatao9495 @setokaonii Happy 2nd Anniversary too :) Thank you for always keeping this thread active. And hopefully one day we can hear happy news from RyoTao.

Happy Anniversary to you all :)

@bk2001 welcome in our thread. Yes Ryota and Anna are in the same management which is LDH. I think they are not close to each other. Ryota also doesn't like Anna's post like Tao's.

Sorry for being inactive for some time because I'm busy with my work. Like @setokaonii I also always read this thread. I'm glad you guys keep this thread with good things. Thank you all.

Here you can see Usagi with short hair and school uniform. Tao chan has let go of that role before. I wonder if Tao chan will wear a wig? I hope she doesn't cut her hair. This is a reunion after 4 years since the movie Orange for. Some artists and actors are very quick to reunion in the same drama or movie. When is the time for RyoTao?

As you have discussed before, RyoTao always leaves the same clue.

I don't think Ryota really deleted the post about Tao and Anikoma. He just archived it on Instagram. Ryota very rarely posts photos together with his co-star on drama and movies after Anikoma.

About someone who looks from a balloon, it certainly looks like Ryota. I've seen Ryota dressed like that.

By the way Ryota always liked Tao Chan's post but only TaoRyu's post was not liked by Ryota. If it was not seen or Ryota felt jealous when he saw the photo.

See photos of Tao Chan's reunion with Ohno san, I hope Tao chan can take pictures and post photos of the reunion with Ryota. I really miss RyoTao.

• Thanks 1

@liemmeciau Thank you for sharing Tao's characters look in the manga. I also hope she can keep her current hairstyle. She seems to have grown out her hair and bangs recently so it would be a pity to cut it. 

It seems like although Tao and Ryota meet privately they won't disclose that through picture or text. They seem cautious about that. 

Hi guys! remember me? it's been like a year since the last time i was active. i was busy with studying and other things so i did not have time to be active in this thread. But i am really glad that u guys kept this thread alive with ur posts. I will read everything that i missed until now.

Hello guys, Long time no see.

Thanks everyone for updating here. I appreciate it.

I just know YKento and Tao will act in a drama on Netflix.

The drama is filming since the early August to the mid December. So they started.

Kento said he is happy to work with Tao again. She is the person he had overcome difficult times together with.

Tao didn’t say anything about Kento in the announcement. 

Edited by harukasetoka

@cwkwkhp2 Hi! Nice to see you here again. I'm good. How are you? 

Thank you for sharing the making-of. They are so talented.

@justananimelover Hi! Of course I remember you. Glad to see you back! :)

@harukasetoka Hi. Yes, long time no see. Hope you have been well. 

So Tao has already started filming for the Netflix drama? Then it means she is filming two dramas at the same time? It is tough. 

Ryota's latest IG post. The way he posts Japanese first and then Chinese afterwards to remind people about a special date reminds me of the way Tao usually do. 

@Transition Yes, I agree. A few days ago, Tao posted a hairstyle without bangs on Instagram. She looks very beautiful and mature.

Thank you for sharing the last Ryota's post in IG. The sky in Ryota's post also reminds me of Tao chan :)

@cwkwkhp2 Hi, thank you for sharing the video. So lovely.

@justananimelover Hi, nice to meet you. So they will start shooting this month?

• Like 1

The drama “Alice in Borderland” started filming yesterday in Kanto and Kansai (Ryota’s hometown area).

Since Tao confirmed that Kento is like her comrade, there’s nothing to talk about their relationship.

Kento said he is happy to work with Tao again. She is the person he had overcome difficult times together with.

So this time is Kento’s turn to talk about Tao.

Maybe Tao avoid talking about Kento so she didn’t say anything about him.

I heard the filming will last about 5 months, so long.

I respect this friendship. 

Everything will be okay, at least Tao’s descriptions about her ideal boyfriend/husband aren’t similar to Kento, but more similar to Ryota. 

Let’s remember what we translated since the first page. 

Tao did said Ryota is like the ideal boyfriend who will take care of lover, very loyal,...

• Like 1

@liemmeciau Yes, I think Tao looks the best without bangs.

@ryotatao9495 I don't think Kento is Tao's type either. He doesn't really eat much (according to Tao) while she is someone who enjoys food. Yes, her ideal boyfriend criteria match Ryota.

Thank you for sharing the comparison picture! RyoTao really take similar pictures. 

Tao looks so beautiful here. 

Partissiers scenes in MV “DREAMERS” of Generations and drama “Mare”.

Ryota and Tao also have scenes with wedding rings.

A cute scene. Ryota really wants to get married, right?

But he’s too young to get married TT

Full MV “DREAMERS”.

We can see Haruka’s and Setoka’s mom appeared in this MV. I miss Anikoma so much.

“Brand New Story” is a great song of Generations.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@bk2001 Hi! Nice to know that you noticed it too and that you don't think it is a coincidence either ^_^.  I also checked if it could be Ryusei's birthday since I knew he is a virgo too like Ryota but Ryusei's birthday is in September. 

Hehe. I agree. Finding and solving these codes and hints is fun. 

• Like 1