[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transition Ryusei is also a Virgo boy like Ryota. Tao has worked with 3 Virgo boys. 

Tao and Ryusei don’t follow Instagram of each other even they have great chemistry.

about Ryota’s new movie, surely it will be successful in many Asian countries. There are so many romantic scenes and people say the visuals are wonderful. 

the same things, right? Recently I notice Ryota and Tao often wear similar white t-shirts.

I’m just sad when Ryota deleted everything about Anikoma like trailer, poster, scenes. He just keeps 3 pictures of RyoTao and Anikoma cast in real life while Tao still keep all posts.

Ryota posted 2 pictures where he wearing that white t-shirt after some fans compared Ryota’s  and Tao’s white t-shirt 

• Thanks 1

Talk about Tao met Anna, Maika, Yui, Asahina. 

Some Japanese fans noticed there was someone on the balloon 

Seem to be a man. 

Several fans notice and think it’s quite similar to Ryota, the pants and the body. The fans repost some pictures where Ryota wore similar pants.

Maybe a staff? I don’t know haha

I think too much?

• Thanks 1

7/19/2017 - 7/19/2019

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

:heart::star:

We also got over 250.000 views. 

Thank you everyone :wub:

A very Special thanks to @Transition

You are the founder. You work harder than anyone else. Thank you! :heart:

Many thanks to @setokaonii, @liemmeciau, @Dramanoona for all your posts, especially @setokaonii, you translated many things and help us sub Anikoma both movie and BTS.

Thanks to all silent readers.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 We have noticed it before that after fans have discussed about something regarding RyoTao, Ryota would then post a picture related to that. Before it was the glasses and then this time the white T-shirt.

Wow, the fans have really good eyes. I didn't notice in Anna's surprise party that there's a reflection of a guy holding a phone to take photo of the girls. The slim figure does look like Ryota. I don't know what's wrong with my IG I can't see the likes of the artists' that I follow. Has Ryota liked this post of Tao's and also Anna's?

I think Ryota's new movie will have more popularity than POL and TCL in China. Perhaps not to the extent of Anikoma since everyone thought he looked the best at that time and adding on that Haruka/Onii was more of the "cool" type.

Thank you for reminding us that it has been two years now since the thread started! You are a huge part to why it exists since you were the one who suggested that we could bring the discussion about RyoTao to somewhere else other than youtube :)

I also want to thank all of you for making this thread such a fun place to visit! 

@setokaonii Welcome back! I hope everything is going well for you with your studies. I know it is a lot of stress and pressure but remember to take good care of yourself too. 

Happy 2nd anniversary to you too! 

@Dramanoona Happy 2nd anniversary! Yes, time sure flies.

Hello everybody! I'm new. I have been reading your writings for a short time. You are really careful and I admire your friendship. Thank you guys all for your information. @Transition Yes, Ryota liked Tao's and also Anna's photo and I don't know if you've noticed before, but we know Anna Ishii. She is Tao's close friend. And on instagram Ryota follow Anna too. But Ryota doesn't like her posts except photos of Tao. He only likes if Tao has in the picture. Also Ryota Anna's friend too but like I said, he just likes the photos her has. So is this a coincidence? Or am I exaggerating a little? I am waiting for your answers.

• Like 1

@bk2001 Welcome to the thread! I hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you for the compliments! We really value and cherish the bond that we all share here. 

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I have noticed from before that Ryota doesn't like Anna's posts often but once he does that it is when she posts something of Tao. So no, you are not alone thinking like that (that it isn't coincidence).  I think so too :)

@liemmeciau  Happy 2nd anniversary! :)

@Transition 

I love Anikoma and Onii since It’s the best role of Ryota for me.

Onii is just a normal boy, not a perfect prince like Kanade or Kaede.

no one knows if Okiss will be more successful than Anikoma or not. 

people say the visuals of this movie are wonderful, plus a lot of romantic scenes, I think this movie will be very popular. 

We can’t know what will happen tomorrow, just hope what we did for RyoTao can protect our couple. 

Spoiler

I just watched Anikoma’s BTS on your channel again, and saw a bad comment. That one said Tao’s not very pretty but Ryota is so hot, wanna see Ryota with XXX or any high paid J-actresses.

I know I will always see some comments like that.

I guess the owner of video like you would feel so bad to see that bad comment. I feel bad too.

I’m glad to see you and @00lama00 and other fans defended Tao’s beauty. And surely Tao is a high-paid Actress.

• Like 1

“The little prince” Ryota is too handsome, too cute. :blush::bawling:

Fact: Hokuto Yoshino (THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE) said in an interview that he likes tearjerker movies based on true story. He watched and liked “8 Nen goshi no hanayome” (Tao as main role)

People say Ryota and Hokuto are like twin brothers, they’re very close and Ryota said Hokuto is his favorite/close kohai

recently, they drank together at Ryota’s home.

I mean there are many people around Ryota watched and liked “8 Nen goshi no hanayome”, we discussed before that some E-Girls’s members, others in LDH.

and watched PLUTO stage play of Tao.

we just know Ryota watched PLUTO and took a picture with Tao, but I think he watched “8 Nen goshi no hanayome” too.

Remember he sang along 8 nen’s theme song (Mabataki by Back Number) during Music Station

Remember we discussed Genetalk played theme song of Tao’s drama-Cheer Dance and Ryota used to say the sentence which is Tao’s role trademark in Cheer Dance at the time that drama just started.

I mean everything seems to relate to Tao, Ryota and people around him care about Tao.

I think too much?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 I think Ryota has watched Tao's movies/dramas too such like 8-year Engagement, Cheer Dan etc. Otherwise why would he all of a sudden say Tao's trademark line during the time the drama was airing? I have noticed too that his labelmates seem to know about Tao for some reason. Probably due to Ryota introducing her to them? ^_^

Ryota mentioned something that makes me think of Tao again.

[Beautiful] September issue

Ryota: Because I don't know how to take a break, I would immediately fall asleep when I get home. The things I look forward to the most is delicious food and wine. Due to me liking wine I would always think of wanting to get a bartender license. Because I don't know how to cook I really yearn for a girl who can cook sargassum (brown seaweed). Now when I'm at it I might just as well mention when a girl is able to eat till she get full then she will definitely be very healthy. I would then be able to feel that she has abundant of energy! 

a805e776gy1g58tfcwsgtj20ku0r1ap1.jpg

Credit: -雪奈yukina-

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4396931805233581

Ryota mentions that he likes girls who can cook and who also eats a lot.

Tao said in this clip that she eats a lot, around 1:25.

Hayato was teasing Ryota saying he can't do any chores at all. He doesn't know how to cook, wash clothes or tidy home.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4395205186413918

In this program Tao's younger brother Shinba talked about how his sisters dote on him. One of them (Tao) would do that through a lot of skinship such as hugging and she even wants to kiss him (on the cheeks) which he finds embarassing. The other sister supports him in a more materialistic way such as giving him bags of famous brands and clothes and even helping him to rent an apartment. An apartment next to her own.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4397314560626401

The thing I reacted to is that Shinba and Honoka are both living by themselves and not with their family. 

So fans' theory that Tao has moved out might be true after all. @ryotatao9495

@Transition haha maybe Ryota talked something about Tao to his friends.

Remember on a show during Prince of Legend, Nobuyuki Suzuki (LDH, close to Ryota) answered Tsuchiya Tao-san is the typical Japanese girl even when he hasn’t worked with Tao or meet publicly. 

Yes, Tao eats well, she doesn’t care about weights like other females stars. Tao is really strong and very sporty. 

There was a scene like that in Anikoma BTS, when she didn’t need napkins from staff because she still wanted to eat more, Ryota was there too and he laughed.

Hm...I don’t know why some Japanese fans thought Tao doesn’t live with her parents anymore.

Maybe they know something?

Remember it?

She said it’s her home. She was very surprised to see a lot of flowers when she went home.

Tao posted her white shirt first, Ryota liked her post.

2 hours later, Ryota posted his white shirt 

The colors of pictures are similar too. 

Generations ‘s new MV - Dreamers

Ryota becomes a Partissier. 

His role and the scenes remind me of Tao’s popular role, Mare - a Partissier

Another coincidence?

Ryota just likes eat, doesn’t want to cook, so why he chose to be a Partissier

Many fans notice Ryota’s ring. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 I wonder too how the Japanese fans knew that Tao doesn't live with her family anymore. Has Tao perhaps mentioned that it in her IG posts? 

Thank you for sharing the picture and videos! It isn't often Tao or Ryota post photos in black and white and they both posted those on the same day? ^_^Hehe. 

Ryota doesn't usually wear rings and he wore it on his ring finger of his left hand too. Is he looking forward to marriage that much that he is playing a married man in the MV? :P