Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

@setokaonii Hehe. Let's hope we will all be celebrating here when the day Tao announces her marriage comes! :)

Oh, she was able to guess it was Atsushi's voice in that "guessing-the-singer-game"? It means that she listens to Exile's songs. I haven't watched the whole show myself yet. I'll watch it tonight.

Thank you for posting the picture of Ryota pushing Tao when she was on the swing! So it wasn't RyoTao who posted it. I remembered wrongly :P. It is a very cute picture of them indeed. 

TAOTAK are going to perform live? I'm looking forward to it. Hehe. It would be nice indeed if she can get some advice from Ryota so she can calm her nerves as I believe she will be extremely nervous then. 

Wow! We have reached 100 pages guys! Thank you so much for the nice discussions we have had here as well as all the clips, pictures, news and hints you have shared. I have had a good time here I hope you will all be here for the next 100 pages :)!

• Like 1

@Transition Haha. Let's just wait for the day to come. :P 

I think Tao is really good at guessing things. Spoiler: There were parts in the shows which related to contemporary dance where she needs to guess what the dancer was trying to show through the dance and she guessed it all rights. :) I'm proud of her. Haha.

Wow! Really? 100 pages already? Thank you so much everyone for all your posts that you guys have shared from photos to videos to news etc. I have had a good time here! Thank you too, to all who have supporting us. Please keep visiting us! :D

• Like 1

@Transition @setokaonii @ryotatao9495 thank you for always sharing about RyotaTao :)

Congratulations. We already have 100 pages. We never run out of words telling stories about RyoTao.

Tomorrow HaruMatsu Bokura will be released. I can't wait for sub english. Tao posted the Anniversary Tiktok with Takumi. Tao looks cute and Takumi looks shy.

Have you seen the trailer of Ryota's 3A drama? I haven't found him in the trailer hehe.

Last night, GENE in FNS

Is it just me who always thinks that Ryota always uses a long coat? But Ryota always matches that fashion style.

Isn't Dorama POL having a slight rating? Is it broadcast in the middle of the night? I just watched up to 5 episodes. Since the drama ended, Ryota will no longer live the POL Instagram. It makes me sad.

• Thanks 2

@setokaonii Tao is good at guessing things? Hehe. That's nice. The show seems fun. I haven't watched it yet since there are a few dramas I'm following at the moment but I'll watch it soon. :)

@liemmeciau Oh, I almost forgot that the premiere of Harumatsu Bokura is tomorrow. Time flies. It doesn't feel like it was a long time ago they filmed the movie. I'm looking forward to watch it too. Let's see if someone will post their thoughts about the movie at weibo so I can translate them for you.

Thank you for posting the Tiktok version of Anniversary with Tao and Takumi. Hehe. Yes, I have noticed that Takumi seems shy and embarrassed whenever they have to do that. 

Here's Tao and Yuta's version. Someone commented at weibo that Yuta would always stand with his legs spread and also bow his knees slightly to accomodate to her height. That's sweet and thoughtful of him. 

So Ryota and Gene were on FNS for two days? That's nice. I have watched a short trailer/teaser of his new drama. I didn't see him there either. Yes, Prince of Legend is shown late at night (at 01:00) so that's why the ratings are lower than other dramas that are shown at 22:00. 

Oh, now that you mention it. Ryota does seem to wear coats a lot. He is tall so he looks good in them. 

Pictures from an interview

So beautiful

• Thanks 1

Tao is on a posting-spree. Hehe. She mentioned that she and Takumi acted in "Suzuki Sensei" together before. There's another guy 西本銀二郎 who was in the same drama as them and who will be acting in "3rd Grade A Class: From Now On You Are Hostages". She said many of her past co-stars are taking part in it so she will watch it. I wonder if she watched Prince of Legend earlier to support Ryota? ^_^

• Thanks 1

@Transition Haha. And she also mentioned Masaki Suda in that post. She mentioned many mens' name in that post including Takumi but not Ryota. It looks suspicious. Avoiding something eh? :P But the good thing is Ryota liked that photo. Haha. Meaning that he reads what she posted. How did she know about the casts by the way? Did someone tell her? *cough*Ryota*cough* Hmm, I wonder too if she watched POL before to support Ryota.

Anyway, I feel kind of sad that this will be the last time she is wearing school uniform. To be honest, I don't mind what kind of characters she will play as. As a fan, I will always support any kind of roles that she acts whether as a school girl or else. Can someone tell me why she chose to stop acting as a school girls? Is it because of the age? But Mirei Kiritani, the popular Japanese actress still acted as a school girl in a movie when she was 28 years old. Aren't movies in Japan have a lot of school theme? I became interested in Japanese movies or dramas due to the school theme. But as a fan, I respect her decision and hope that I could get to see her in many other movies and dramas in the future. :)

• Like 1

@setokaonii I thought the same too. That Tao seems to avoid mentioning Ryota's name. :P She is also very generous when praising everyone except for him. Hehe. I guess she wants to be careful. I think it is sweet how he is reading her posts. I don't think everyone does that, to be honest, seeing how much she writes all the time. Yes, I think someone must have told her about the cast ^_^otherwise with so many dramas coming out every season I doubt she can keep track of all of them. 

I'm with you. I don't mind seeing Tao in school themed movies or dramas either as I think actresses can only play those roles for a while and then they will have to move on. Tao is still young so she doesn't have to rush. I guess either she or the company think she should take on more complicated roles or it can be because she feels awkward having to keep acting younger roles or it can be a combination of both. I think it is a pity too because that means she and Ryota probably won't collaborate again since he might be acting in school-themed productions for a while more. With all that said, like you I also respect her decision.

Tao's instagram post 181212:

Starting from today I had a certain thought in mind and took a big step forward. The picture is taken at Gaya show [Tsuchiya Tao Game]

This one is very interesting!

And it seems like it has been printed/made!

That's good!

Then I'd be able to play it at home during new year.

I want to treat this as an omamori!

@setokaonii I just watched the variety show with Tao and Takumi. It was a quite funny show. Not only the card game with the octopus (Tsuchiya Tako) reminded me of Gene but also the TT game. Tao is indeed good at the-guessing-games. Her expression was really cute too during the "wrestling-game" when she managed to dodge the first hit. 

Pictures from an interview

006ufsGRgy1fy5kal6t5rj30k00dc40d.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fy5kalle5ej30dc0k0wgz.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fy5kalvufej30k00dcabt.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊  

• Thanks 1

@Transition Haha. I know right. The show was so funny. Thank you for sharing the photo of Tao. She looks pretty as always. :D

Here are the parts of TAOTAK singing live in 'Sukkiri!' today. Tao clearly sounds very nervous on the earlier parts of the song (she admitted it though that she was so nervous) but it's good that she was able to pick it up and went back steady through the middle till the end of the song (I like the high key parts with Takumi). It's not easy to sing live especially for someone who is not used to it like Tao. Even Takumi who has used to the live singing also sounds different there but I admit it that he actually has a nice voice. He said he was nervous too lmao. Nevertheless, I'm so proud of Tao. She has done her best to deliver the song. A big thanks to Takumi too. If he wasn't there I'm sure Tao will be more nervous.

Here is the early parts of the video before TAOTAK started to sing. That Anikoma parts made squeal (starts at 1:04). Haha. I wonder if Ryota watched Tao singing live.

credit: Uploader

Anyway, I was imagining for the past days if she would wear the TT 'Tiffany smile neclace' during the live performance and I was surprised to see that she really had it on her neck today. Haha. Is wearing that neclace giving her some kind of encouragement or power? :P

edited:

Here is the clearer version of them singing Anniversary (swipe left).

Full video of TAOTAK in 'Sukkiri!':

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii Thank you so much for sharing the full clip of Sukkirri! Both Tao and Takumi looked nervous indeed. Luckily they still managed to perform decently. I agree with you. I don't think singing live is easy. Even professional singers would get nervous so imagine an actress doing that for the first time. Tao is someone who easily gets nervous as well. So good job to both of them! 

You have good eyes. I wouldn't have noticed the Tiffany necklace if you didn't point that out. I do think it has some special meaning to her and like you said it perhaps work like some encouragement/power necklace that helps her calm her nervousness. Hehe. I wonder if we are right about it being a present from someone? ^_^

I like how they put Anikoma in the introduction clip for Tao. Knowing that they could all see it made me happy. If only they had shown Tao's expression during that time then it would have been perfect.

The last part when Tao was supposed to act as a man and say and do some heartfluttering things to the female host Haruna was cute. She was so embarrassed and shy. 

It seems like TAOTAK also went to their co-star Inaba Yu's radioshow today.

• Thanks 1

@Transition Thank you for sharing the photo of Tao and Harumatsu Bokura casts in a radioshow. I don't know that Inaba Yu is a radio annoucer. Hehe. :D

Here is Tao's latest IG post. Tao mentioned about the Sukkiri shows that she has appeared live with Takumi. She said thank you to the people who have watched her singing live. She said sorry but she had tried her best. She said she loves music and singing but then she said sorry once again. 

Tao was worried about her singing performance. That's okay Tao. Thank you so much for your hardwork! She's already did her best. I have so much fun listening to her singing. A lot of people give positive comments about it on SNS although she looks and sounds very nervous that it could be heard clearly through her voice. That's alright. She is an actress and not a a professional singer. She sings it for fun from her heart and we all also have fun listening to it. I'm sure people wouldn't blame her. Sometimes it is good to try different things and challenge yourself. It could give you experience. You see now, I've also started to sing that Anniversary song lol. :lol:

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii I didn't know that Inaba Yu has a radioshow either until recently. No wonder he was so natural and spoke a lot at the stage-greeting they had last time. 

Aw. Tao is always so harsh on herself. I think she did good enough. Like you said she isn't a professional singer and it was her first time singing live on tv. 

I have listened to your version of "Anniversary". It sounds good! :) Have you tried playing the song on guitar as well?

Congratulations to Tao for taking the 6th place on the list of "Female artists with the most commercials in 2018". She had a total of 9 cms and shares the spot with other famous actresses such as Aragaki Yui, Ishihara Satomi, Fukada Kyoko etc.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4313098451450060

• Thanks 1

Tao:

"Today feels like a graduation ceremony. After acting in Asadora I have been in a lot of youth (school-themed) productions where I need to wear school uniform. Three years have passed since 2015. If everything goes smoothly then you will graduate from highschool after three years. This movie is like what director Hirakawa said at the screening earlier this month "a combination of all of my school-themed productions." When I filmed this I also treated it as most-likely-my-last-youthful-schoolthemed-production and completed its filming with that thought. In the script of the movie there's a scene where I read an essay. The essay was written based on what I felt after reading the manga repeatedly and after having discussed it with the director, at the same time as it was written from Mitsuki's and from my point of view. The essay includes the gratitude that I feel towards all the characters I have encountered, the audience who have watched these productions and also to everyone who have always believed in me and supported me. I hope you will be able to feel that (my gratitude) through the big screen."

(Tao wrote a similar entry on her IG on the 13th of December.)

006ufsGRgy1fy7d9z0x27j30k013ytfa.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fy7d9wj0x5j30k01h6aij.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fy7h4dzzjdj311v1kwwqk.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊  

• Thanks 1

Introduction + Tao's speech about "graduation"

Mafia/Werewolf game + Tao's "confession" to Koseki Yuta. It is a line from the movie. 

Credit: maidigitv

• Thanks 1

@Transition Haha. Thank you so much. I just did it for fun. Oh, regarding your question about playing on guitar, actually I did played the Anniversary song on guitar but it sounds just so bad. Lol. :lol:

Thank you for the information about Tao taking the 6th place on the list of "Female artists with the most commercials in 2018". She really had a lot of CM though. Hehe.:)

Thank you too for sharing the translations as well as photos and video of Harumatsu Bokura stage greeting! It is sad that this is her really last role as a school student. I hope she will get a good role in the future and keep on acting in many movies and dramas. Lol. That Yuta and Tao part was funny. The line that Tao said is what we can heard from the the trailer too right? Haha.

By the way, the filming of "3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages" that Ryota has took part in has started. I heard that the filming will take about 4 months to finish. Chia Dan took only 3 months if I'm not mistaken. Does this new drama have more episodes than Chia Dan?

• Like 1

@setokaonii Hehe. The song itself seems hard. I think it is good already that you are able to play the instrument. 

Hehe. The Yuta and Tao part was funny indeed. Apparently, she lost in the game so she had to make a confession. She seemed shy and embarrassed. Yes, the line was included in the trailer. 

Yes, it really seems like Mitsuki in Harumatsu Bokura will be her last student role since it has both been reported in news articles before and now by Tao herself too. I also hope she will be in many movies and dramas in the future despite that she isn't going to accept student-roles anymore. To be honest, I'm getting a bit worried already seeing how she doesn't have any productions she is leading next year. Hopefully, it is only because her new movies haven't been officially announced yet. 

Ryota's new drama will take 4 months to film? That's a long time. Japanese dramas are usually 10 episodes or 11 episodes. So I don't think this will be an exception. Can it be because there are so many actors involved so to accommodate to everyone's schedule they have to drag the filming out? Or are they perhaps planning to release a movie as well?

Harumatsu Bokura cast

006ufsGRgy1fy7qtcamjcj30sa0l8juh.jpg

Yuta & Tao/Aya & Mitsuki

006ufsGRgy1fy7qteilz6j30re1a64ag.jpg

Yosuke & Tao/Ryuji & Mitsuki/Kunimitsu & Setoka 

006ufsGRgy1fy7qtmg67vj30wy0os0vh.jpg
Credit: 土屋太凤烘坊 (original source: Harumatsu Bokura official twitter, Koseki Yuta's and Sugino Yosuke's twitter)
  • Thanks 1

@Transition I agree with you. I had to change the range of my voice to high key (or chipmunk voice) because that is how it supposed to sound like for a Japanese song that usually sing by girl singers (except Leola because she used her real voice) and it is not easy to be honest to sing with that kind of voice because sometimes it doesn't fit certain song. So I think Tao's voice is already good. Speaking of song, I just tried to sing Shounen by Generations and this time I used my real voice since it was the boys who sing the song. Lol. You can hear on my IG story if you want to and be ready to get your ears hurt. Haha. :lol:

You are not alone. I'm getting a bit worried too that she doesn't have any productions she is leading next year. If previously, she was mostly the leading of her movies or dramas with the roles of school student. Hopefully, it will be annouce soon.

About Ryota's new drama, don't you think that 4 months are too long to film only a drama? I think it could be as you said too that it is because there are so many actors involved and to accomodate everyone's schedule they have to drag it out. I'm not sure if it will be a movie though. Hehe. :D

Thank you for sharing the photo of Tao with Harumatsu Bokura casts. I like the one with Sugino! They are so cute. Unfortunately he doesn't have IG, if not we could see Ryota liked that photo of them. :P

• Like 1

@setokaonii I have listened to your version of Shounen. I don't think this song is easy either. There are many high notes but you did a good job :)

Hehe. Can you read Tao and Ryota's mind or forsee the future? Just as you said it is a pity that Yosuke doesn't have IG then Tao posted this picture 27 minutes ago. Ryota has already liked it and left a comment saying "Kunimitsu! (Yosuke's name in Anikoma). He has liked her other pictures that she posted as well.

So cute that the guys are all accommodating to her height.

• Thanks 1

@Transition Wohoo! Today is the best day for us. Thank you so much for sharing the photo of Tao with Harumatsu Bokura! I like especially the photo of her with Sugino aka Kunimitsu! Haha. Here, I made the photo compilation so that we could always remember them.

KJgdKFu.jpg

Ryota liked it so fast eh? It's been a long time since he last commented something on Tao's IG. It seems that he doesn't afraid to show it off. I realised that he was the first 34 people that commented on that photo. Anikoma has liked that photo and Ryota's comment too. Haha I can't read or forsee the future, that's for sure. It's just that I hope if it could be possible to happen and it just fortunately happened exactly as I wish. Lol. I just can't believe it haha. I guess it was a fate then. :P

Thank you so much for listening to my bad singing voice haha. I don't remember the lyrics to be honest. I had only listened to this song for about 3-4 times only which was during its first released. Lol. Ryuto's parts were mostly high notes while Ryota's more to low notes. It's good to have different person to sing different range because they can balance it out when they are singing. :D

• Like 1

@setokaonii Wow, Ryota was the 34th person liking Tao's post and he liked the entry only one minute after she posted it?! That was fast! Tao has replied him too now. She wrote: "Onii!?!?!?" It was really a long time ago since they wrote to each other on IG. I wonder if he will write something back? ^_^

Thank you for making the compilation! :)

• Like 1