[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transition @liemmeciau

Eh?

The time couple in CM dated (I always say that they dated after Anikoma’s last stage July 12, I’m not wrong, right?)

and the day moved in together (just 2 days after since that fan’s post at lgc)

The months, the days...very close

same time, right?

this CM really reminds me of what we read and discussed some months ago.

coincidental things from fans’s posts and CM

I know I can believe it 

Edit: I hide the image to avoid unnecessary things.

a fan told me that 2 pics are quite similar.

the tree, the wall,...

I think so too.

Ryota posted on 2/11, flowers hasn’t bloomed yet

Tao posted on 3/25, flowers bloomed 

what do you think?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 That's what I thought too about the dates in the cm being close to what we have discussed about RyoTao before. There are just too many "coincidences" for them not to be real :P

Regarding the comparison picture you posted, I agree it looks like it is the same place and plant. The way Tao took the picture is a bit suspicious too. It seems like she wanted to avoid the lower part wall (the brown part). 

@Transition yes the tree and the room in Ryota’s and Tao’s photos are really similar. Tao could take the photo of full tree to see how beautiful it was, but she did not. Maybe she wanted to hide something. Like you said, the lower part.

the wall were similar. Ryota’s photo in Feb with no flowers , Tao’s photo in March and flowers bloomed. After 1 month, flowers can bloom, right?

Sorry I have to hide their photos to avoid unnecessary things. No one told me, but I think I have to do that. Good thing is I didn’t write anything in my post, just 2 photos.

Hope someone can post here, just here for shippers.

Can we post here?

there are some fans thing the photos were taken from same place, same tree. Some fans doesn’t think 2 pics were from same place 

But I think, and some fans think it should be a secret 

Luckily, I didn’t tag Ryota’s and Tao’s official accounts or tag their names, so just some people follow me could see it. 

I don’t delete my IG post, just hide and wait until the day I can post it publicly. 

Maybe we shouldn’t post the pictures here too. 

Just wait and wait...

More pictures from Tao's new cm. Aw, all these matching clothes, shoes, cups etc would have been so spazz-worthy if only it was Ryota. 

Tao will be having a live chat with this account on the 4th of July at 12 PM. 

• Like 1

@Transition Time sure flies. 

i agree that this CM has things remind me of RyoTao. 

The time, the matching clothes (Ryota wants to wear matching clothes with his girlfriend and we discussed many times that Ryota and Tao had matching clothes), white t-shirt

And RT: Ryota and Tao haha

The guy in CM wears white t-shirt. 

If you notice, Ryota often wears white t-shirts in Genekou (others...) and Ryotadid said several times in interviews that he likes to wear t-shirt, simple but manly.

I can’t remember exactly but he really said something like that. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, this cm has a lot of couple things like you said matching clothes, hats, shoes and even toothbrushes. Something that Ryota really like. New pictures and clips have released that show their faces now.

Thank you for making the compilation with Ryota and Tao. If only it could be them in this cm...

The sleeping face of Tao's reminds me of the things we have discussed about before. 

Swipe right for more pictures

Several Fans from Japan and other countries notice Ryo didn’t press “like” to this TaoRyu post while he pressed “like” 12 posts in a row on Tao’s IG (includes 2 newest posts), just except TaoRyu pic.

they said maybe Ryota is jealous haha

we also discussed in 2017, 2018 that Ryota didn’t press like for some pictures of Tao with Other actors while he liked all other posts

Tao is so pretty on stage. Ryota’s face, Tao’s face, even their poses, reactions, laughing voice, when they scream “ya” are the same, really the same

• Thanks 1

@Transition thanks for your posts.

Tao looks really beautiful recently. 

Ryu-kun took a sea and sky picture and Tao teased him.

That’s what we discussed before that Tao and Ryota love sea, sky and posted many sea and sky pictures on IG or blog.

So, maybe Tao’s boyfriend style is someone likes sea and sky? *cough*

We talked before that Ryota often says he likes sea and sky, dating by the sea, etc...

In a recent interview for anime Kiminami, Ryota said he can’t cook, but he started to have a lot of food in his refrigerator, many types of foods since 1 or 2 years ago. He likes fried chicken, beta fish but meats is the best. 

Some Japanese fans wondered who cooked for Ryota while  he can’t cook.

The Fans also said Tao answered interview that she likes cooking: curry, omuraisu, gyoza, especially many types of meats.

remember we discussed Ryota said on interviews that he likes to make gyoza with girlfriend at home, and that girl would say he makes gyoza so bad. Also Tao revealed that she is learning and making gyoza many times (note: at the same time with Ryota’s interview)

“1 or 2 year ago” means since 2017 or 2018, after Anikoma?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Hm, that's weird how Ryota has so much food at home although he can't cook. His parents live in Osaka so it can't possibly be his mom who has made them. Like the other fans, I suspect he is getting help from someone ^_^

The new cm reminds me a lot of RyoTao. I wonder if Tao has given some ideas to the director.

Here's a trailer to Ryota's new movie