[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 Yes, that's true. I think there are assumptions that it might be Tao because she is filming something right now that hasn't been announced yet and then this comes up. 

The earlier predictions of Tao being in Harumatsu Bokura came 1-2 months before the official news came out too. So some people are really good at guessing. I just wanted to share it with you guys and see what you think :).

Yes, her hairstyle recently makes me think of Setoka too. She looks good like that. She should show her forehead more :P.

@setokaonii I tried to look more at the information of the movie by Koichiro Miki but I don't think it says what kind of theme it will be, whether it is manga-adapted, school-themed etc. It only says that it will be a romance drama that will make your heart flutter (?), the female lead is an Asadora actress and they will need extras to film 20th November-10th of December. Thank you for the reminder! Yes, there was someone earlier on either IG or weibo who suspected that Tao and Sato Kanta were filming something together. I totally forgot about that. I'm with you. I don't mind if it is other LDH actors but I personally hope it is Ryota. Especially knowing the genre will be romance. I kind of feel Anikoma owes us that since we didn't get any scenes of Onii and Setoka actually dating. 

Thank you for sharing the new information about Ryota's new drama. He sure has fate with the cast and crew from Anikoma :)

Thank you too for sharing the clip of Tao and Takumi! Hehe. I wonder if Nee-chan is something he has called her off-camera since Suzuki Sensei. It is good to see that they have a sibling-relationship and aren't avoiding each other (although they may seem abit awkward sometimes). 

Anyone watched the last episode of Prince Of Legend yesterday? How was it?

The rest of the students in Ryota's new drama have been revealed now. There are two actresses from Cheer Dan among them, Yanai Yumena (the tall and baby-faced original member) and Hotta Mayu (Wakaba's first friend in highschool who later became their rival). 

https://www.ntv.co.jp/3A10/

[Edited]

The cast "dancing" to Anniversary. Hehe. Takumi seemed a bit shy and embarrassed dancing to his own song.

Around 1:00 in this clip the guys were talking about Tao's long entries on her blog/IG. If I understood it right she spends about 30 minutes writing them. Haha. The last part when Takumi was "imitating" her was funny. 

Credit: 宝物庫 話題の

@Transition @setokaonii @ryotatao9495 thank you very much because you always share about RyotaTao :) I am sorry for being inactive for a few days.

@setokaonii @Transition thanks too for some time ago. Alright let's forget it.

@ryotatao9495 I also agree with you. Tao's hairstyle in Harumatsu Bokura also always reminds me of Setoka hehe.

I haven't watched Prince of Legend until the end. If this drama ends, Ryota won't broadcast live on Instagram again. Is not that true?

I heard that Akira San nominated Ryota and Alan as a Ralph Lauren Polo Model.

Ryota and Tao always have almost the same photo pose. Maybe they can feel each other.

Yes right, Tao looks very happy playing swing. In one of the Anikoma BTS, Ryota also had time to push Tao who sat on swing and Tao said "Onii-San" :)

I can't wait to watch Haru Matsu Bokura & 3A hehe.

• Like 1

@liemmeciau You are welcome :) Yes, I think the IG live that Ryota has had was for promoting Prince of Legend. So now that it has ended he probably won't be having more of those. 

For those who are interested in the drama version will be out on DVD/Bluray on the 24th of December. 

Speaking of drama(s), Cheer Dance is showing on a Mainland streaming channel called Mangotv now. It is good that Tao gets more exposure outside of Japan. 

Hehe. Yes, Ryota has pushed her before on the swing. I remembered that either he or Tao has posted a picture on IG before but I couldn't find it just now. It is probably because it is one of the pictures he deleted.

The more mature side of RyoTao

Recent Genetalk. It has been a while now since Ryota joined them. Here's a part about couples wearing couple-outfits but choose to sit side by side in a four-people table.

Ryuto: Here's the everyday of couples wearing couple-outfits, they sit at a four-people-table in a restaurant but choose to sit side by side.

Ryota: It feels painful watching that! They should sit opposite each other!

Ryuto: That's right.

Alan: Yes, indeed.

Ryota: That's very despicable! I really dislike that!

Ryuto: Isn't that weird sitting at a table for four people but choose to sit beside each other?

Alan: Doesn't it look funny sitting like that?

Ryota: I don't like that.

Hehe. It isn't often we hear Ryota uttering things that he dislike. Since he is someone who likes wearing matching things as a couple I guess he has his way of thinking how couples should sit too, which is opposite each other. That's probably what the majority likes to do though :P.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4314968956099453#repost

Credit: -雪奈yukina-

In a poll that the Japanese media did asking guys who among the female artists are their ideal girlfriend. Tao came on the 9th place. The top 3 were Aragaki Yui, Arimura Kasumi and Hirose Suzu.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4314591230002161

@Transition

Hehe Ryota like to swing too.

Honestly, I read again and again, but I don't understand the conversation on Genetalk haha :huh:

I think couples always want to be close to each other, so they'll  like to sit side by side, easy to hug, kiss, touch hands touch head, etc...:wub:

Why opposite with couple outfits?  :sweatingbullets: 

@Transition 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Hehe. Thank you for sharing the clip of Ryota on the swing! Both of them are kids at heart.

I think I understand what the guys meant. If you are sitting at a table for four people it is weird indeed to leave two sits on the other side empty. As for couples, if you sit opposite your girlfriend/boyfriend you will get to look at her/him more ^_^

Did you also think while reading the conversation at Genetalk that Ryota's reaction was that big because he might have tried that before but he didn't like it? :P 

@Transition haha I really think Ryota had some meals like that.

That's why he really hates that way.

Recently I often think this.

Paparazi caught Tao ate with her female friends, Kento and Takumi. 

And rumor that Ryota ate with an older woman.

But no rumors about Ryota and Tao ate together.

Luckily, Ryota told us about the meals wi the Tao, so we could know they still meet.

It's suspect.

• Like 1