[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Here's a long interview of Ryota's during the promotion period of The Prince of Legend and the filming of 3A, should be sometimes earlier this year. He mentioned Tao and Anikoma again here. 

キネマ旬報NEXT Vol.24

Compared to being happy for being chosen for this project, what he got more of is the real feeling of getting recognized for his hard work all along, that's what Katayose said.  

"The hard work all along", what are you emphasizing at? Can you give us a more concrete example? 

The biggest representative thing is that I starred in the movie "Ani Ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu" in 2017. In my heart it became a huge turning point. After starring (in the project) and we started to promote it I would think "Oh, so that's how it is. That's what it should be like!" I got more confidence in the direction that I have been working hard at going all along. In short, it is the direction of this so called "when you look at him you don't see he is from LDH and neither does he have an EXILE style, that kind of person". The producer also said that to me. So I had that thought in my mind and went along with it. Later, it by chance turned out like this (Ryota means that it surprisingly was a success) so to me it can be said to have become a turning point. 

This result expanded his performance field that wasn't explored before and also his fans' amount. Not only within the country but also in China where Katayose's popularity increased immensely. This (Anikoma) is one of the reasons. 

I was very shocked but at the same time also very thankful. This really made me gain more confidence. All kind of things that happened before made "Prince of Legend" possible, that's the feeling I have right now.

--------------

This time I filmed a 10-episode drama and a movie in a go, so during the filming of the drama I would often discuss with the cast about the things regarding the movie. During the process, the thought of "how should this be acted?" would appear. After we have discussed about it, it ended up with "Then let me try to write it down". I then wrote the scenario of that part of the dialogues. I don't have any experience of writing scripts so I could only try doing that by writing in my way. It turned out that Kanon (the female lead/Shirashi Sei) and Seiichiro (Shiono Akihisa, the actor with glasses) thought "This is quite good". So I represented the cast and talked to the producer which got me some time with the script writers so I could convey the thoughts of everybody to them. The producer and the script writers thought "Oh, so that's how it is? It should really be like this" and they accepted our opinions. 

During the time of "Ani Ni Aisaresugite Kommatemasu" because the way I said my lines and other things were like night and day between me and Tao-chan so I could only silently gaze at Tao-chan who was reading and analyzing the script deeply layer by layer." 

After having discussed together and then make the opinions become accepted and being the represenative of the cast to communicate with the staff, this kind of action accompanied Katayose during his road of becoming an actor and it accomplished his responsibilty as a leader.  To this Katayose shyly laughed and said: "I do more or less have this kind of consciousness". 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4373391320215425

Credit: 片寄凉太应援博

• Like 1

Tao changed a lot of earrings, bangles,...during this event and previous events since last year but never changes this necklace which is similar to Ryota’s one (on Elle China) we discussed before. 

Fans are wondering if there is a special meaning/story behind? Maybe from important person (parents, bff, bf *cough*)

If it’s really from BF, maybe Ryota? 

Or just coincidence?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the pictures! Tao looks pretty indeed. 

I think the Tiffany necklace has special meaning to Tao too. She has been wearing it a lot to different events. It would be sweet if the necklace is from Ryota :).

I'm happy too that Ryota remembers Anikoma and Tao even when he has had other projects. 

@Transition thank you for information haha I really don't know about OL. It turns out it's an office lady :D

Thank you for translation Ryota's comment in Rina's post.

Does that mean Ryota is also watching Tao in silence in other matters haha because they spend a lot of time together.

He also updates on weibo about that.

@ryotatao9495 Congratulation for Rina san. Ryota gave quite a long comment. He looks excited haha. Takanori just made a short comment "Arigato".  It was because he had known since dorama Gakeppuchi Hotel. Rina and Tomoki really have a serious short relationship. So we are just waiting for news from Ryota (about his marriage later) :)

They do it. Isn't that a similar behavior? (RyoTao).

Beautiful Tao. Tao's hair was long again. Tao looks mature there.

They do have similar things so this is like an additional hint for both. Fans definitely think why they can have the same things from objects, photo poses and places. The fans were curious as to who was photographing Ryota. What's the manager or girlfriend?

There's Chinese subtitles to the travel show that Tao filmed in Taiwan.

Around 06:06. Tao said she is someone who likes to drink a lot of wine and she also explained why she likes it so much. Am I the only one who think she seemed happy while talking about it, especially during 07:05-07:10 when she was smiling sweetly? I think she started to like wine because of someone ^_^.

Q What do you like more?

A. Drinking tea relaxingly at a café. 

B. Drinking wine lively. 

Tao: B. Drinking wine lively. I like drinking wine. It has this feeling that although you have to get up early tomorrow and you don't get to drink much however wine is very lovely. It is easy to match with different food. I would feel very blissful. I'm someone who likes drinking wine. I like looking at them while drinking and listening to them while drinking so that's also why I also like to drink wine. Haha. That's about it.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4374710235998632

@Transition Yes I think so. Ryota looked very concerned about Tao. He can't hide it haha :D

Aww hairstyles and videos when Tao sat on the porch really reminded me of Setoka. Thank you for sharing with us.

So this might be one of the reasons suddenly Ryota drew and uploaded it on Weibo. Pictures of turtles and rabbits look similar haha. So cute after all.

Thank you for translated. Ryota really likes to drink wine. He mentioned it in several interviews like we have talked about before. Then Tao also said something like this, like she likes to drink wine because of Ryota. What do you think :)

@liemmeciau Yes, I think Tao started to like wine because of Ryota too. 

Mini magazine April issue 2019

Q: What kind of things that a girl say to you would make your heart flutter and make you happy?

Ryota: "You are amusing." Perhaps it is because I have the soul of Osaka. If I'm being told that I'm amusing I would be very happy. So it is when she says to me that she is very happy when she is together with me and that she finds it amusing. 

006YOaJuly1g37jk0a0fqj31ri2pg1l2.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4373961641379401

Credit: 片寄凉太应援博

• Like 1

Another JRA event. Tao looks beautiful. I still prefer her without bangs. I didn't really notice before that she has a dimple on her left cheek. She wore the Tiffany necklace again.

006ufsGRly1g3esv8lxwej311x1kwanc.jpg

006ufsGRly1g3es0qaw2sj30u0140449.jpg

006ufsGRly1g3es0oyqbtj31kw11wtfl.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊

Generations will be holding another dome tour at the end of 2019. I hope Tao will have time to come support them this year. I'm curious on what kind of flowers she will send this time as well ^_^.

Sapporo Dome (Hokkaido) - 31 August 
Tokyo Dome - 7-8 November
Nagoya Dome - 15-17 November
Kyocera Dome (Osaka) - 6-8 December 

Fukuoka Yafuoku! Dome - 13-15 December

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4376307573853873

• Like 1

Another Exile member has gotten married. Akira (37) revealed today that he and a famous Taiwanese model/actress Lin Chi Ling (44) have tied the knot. They have known each other for 8 years but they started dating 6 months ago. They mainly communicate in Japanese but they also mix with Mandarin and English. Congratulations to them! It seems like at least one member get married each year. Wonder when it will be Ryota's turn.

• Like 1

Ryota replied to their marriage announcement at weibo: 

Senpai Akira-san who I respect very much has gotten married. I feel blissful too. Congratulations!

无比尊敬的前辈AKIRA桑结婚,我也感到幸福 恭喜 //@片寄凉太RyotaKatayose:とても尊敬する先輩のAKIRAさんのご結婚に僕も幸せです

The wives of Exile members Ueto Aya, Takei Emi, Sugi Arisa and Lin Chi Ling all have one thing in common, they are all actresses :). Aya, Emi and Chi Ling are/were actresses managed by Oscar Promotion too. 

• Like 1

@Transition thanks for your posts.

“Mini magazine April issue 2019

Q: What kind of things that a girl say to you would make your heart flutter and make you happy?

Ryota: "You are amusing." Perhaps it is because I have the soul of Osaka. If I'm being told that I'm amusing I would be very happy. So it is when she says to me that she is very happy when she is together with me and that she finds it amusing. “

Does it mean Ryota likes that girl too so he felt happy to see she is very happy when she’s together with him? Maybe they’re a real couple.

This is the 3rd time Ryota mentioned “the girl”, right? 

I remember once he said he got a gift from a girl that made him happy was an amulet (omamori) Ryota thought it means she really cares about him and cares for him. And we discussed it could be Tao since she loves amulets.

I don’t remember what he said about the girl  for the second time.

Gene will have a live tour this year, and Ryota still has many activities for his second shoujo adaptation “Zero Kiss”, and for Battle of Tokyo with Jr.EXILE, music stages, shows, promote with Rina for the anime they dubbed, etc... Ryota is very busy since this June. 

@Transition

I’m happy to hear AKIRA-san and actress Lin Chi Ling have tied the knot.

Yeah, many fans notice LDH artists have charm to marry Oscar’s actresses. Those actresses are still young and beautiful as always. 

I hope our Tao can be young and beautiful for a very long time to wait...

I saw fans notice Tao often makes her eyes bigger and stiff than normal when taking a selfie.

but I notice Ryota too. Honestly, I think Tao learns from Ryota.

I agree with the fans that Tao should be relax when taking a selfie, she will be more beautiful

• Thanks 1