[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Tao said the song "Layla" of Eric Clapton affects her unexpectedly.
When Ryota was asked about "Which song would you choose to talk about yourself ?", he answered "Layla" of Eric Clapton.

Hm... both Ryota and Tao like "Layla" of Eric Clapton at same time.

Tao feels like it talks about herself. She also listened to it this morning. 

Ryota also chose “Layla” to talk about himself.

So both Ryota and Tao like “Layla” and said it talk about themselves.

I just wonder...
Ryota likes this song so Tao knows this song.
Or since Tao likes this song, Ryota likes it... Haha
Ryota and Tao have same favorite songs: Sora, Canon in D, Layla.

• Like 1

Tao came to Meguro River Cherry Blossoms festival. Ryota liked this post.
The fact that LDH (Ryota's agency) is located in Meguro area too.
I used map, Meguro river is quite near LDH's building. 
You can see Reo (Gene's member) posted a picture at the same place.

T

he letters on paper lanterns in Tao's pic and Reo's pic were "Megurokawa".
Of course Ryota knew this festival since it was near his agency and Reo posted about it.
Did Ryota go to the festival on that day?
He didn't have public activities on 4/1.

@Transition I am fine too :)

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing with us :)

I thought Taiki had never interacted with Tao before but he answered Tsuchiya Tao.

Thank you for translating Ryota's words in English. I finally understood too. Because Ryota is new to the film world, maybe he will still play many roles in school children. 

They always have a lot in common. I also think so even though they have never had 1 project I'm sure they keep communicating and telling each other that's why they always have something in common (music, photos, clothes, etc.).

I hope they meet at that time :)

There is something I want to ask. I thought about it all this time, did Ryota ever feel unwell (sick) during the speedster concert? I watched the concert but I did not watch the documentation. I found an edit video about Ryota crying and talking something. But I don't really understand because it's in Japanese. If you know it please tell me too. Thank you :)

I edit something.

Tao said she likes “Layla” unexpectedly, she feels like it talks about herself. She also listened to it this morning. 

Ryota also choose “Layla” to talk about himself.

So both Ryota and Tao like “Layla” and said it talk about themselves.

On 4/13/2019 at 11:29 PM, ryotatao9495 said:

"Congratulations on your graduation.
I forgot to say this thing till now.
I couldn't say it.
In fact I really really really like everything about you.
I've totally fallen for you.
I've been defeated since I like you (hm...^_^)
I still can't graduate aaaa"

Feel free to correct me

Hm... Can't believe a rational man like Ryota could say he was defeated in love. 
It means he's deeply in love with that one, crazy about that one, burning for that one.
Ryota really has lovey-dovey side.

Honestly, I didn't understand why Ryota screamed "he still can't graduate".
But after read some posts of Japanese fans, I think I can get it.
We know Tao won't wear uniforms anymore, she is no longer a school girl on screen. People and medias say she graduated. 
Transition posted that Ryota said in his recent interview that he wants to get mature roles like lawyer, etc...
I think he wants to graduate too (but he can't...)

I edited.

Ryota said "I was defeated since I liked you", the meaning isn't much different from what I wrote before. 

Hayato asked "Are you a repeater?"

Ryota said "If you don't date me, I won't graduate...something like that..."

Director: I think she will be sad (since you can't graduate).

@liemmeciau I watched it, Ryota cried too much.

I can't remember why, so I will re-watch it and read fans's posts again. I will tell you later. 

@ryotatao9495 thank you for sharing with us. 

I am looking forward about reason Ryota's cries in Speedster Concert. Thank you.

Does this mean there will be lots of kisses on this movie?

I also read it here.

Every movie always contains a kiss scene. It's just that I hope Ryota will be with Tao again.

I hope Ryota will be successful. He deserves all. 

I will support him forever even when he won't be with Tao. And Generations, LDH artists too, I really like them.

I think there are many close scenes, we should accept it. 

Honestly I feel jealous a little bit.

I don't hate other actresses, they're too young and too beautiful. I can't hate those girls. 

I'm sad since I feel too difficult to see RyoTao again. Maybe never? :sweatingbullets:

I just hope people won't forget that they used to work together.

Talk about Kanna Hashimoto, she has the same birthday with Tao. I'm quite surprised. 

So I think Tao and Kanna will have the same characters (Aquarius girls) so Ryota and Kanna will make a nice couple. 

I will wait to see it.

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing anothet common thing about RyoTao. I just searched that song 'Layla' up. It is from 1970 which is far from their time. So I definitely think it is either Ryota or Tao who liked it first and then recommended it to the other. So cute. 

I like your interpretation of Ryota's speech about graduation and his confession of how much he likes "this girl". 

I hope Ryota was able to spend some time with Tao at the festival on the first of April.

Thank you for sharing about Ryota's new movie with Hashimoto Kanna! So it is another school-themed manga-adaption? I think Ryota will be stuck with those for a while. Gordon is btw Ryota's friend Mackenyu's younger brother. 

I'm okay with him working with other actresses too. I just feel sad like you that we might never see RyoTao together on-screen again.

Such a coincidence though that Kanna has the same birthday as Tao. To make RyoTao feel more calm about this pairing with Ryota and Kanna though is that he has said he only likes elder women or women at his age. So no younger girls. 

@liemmeciau I think Ryota cried during Speedster because his voice wasn't at its best so he felt sorry that he couldn't perform well.

Btw, I saw that both Harumatsu Bokura and Kasane are out on DVD now. I have already watched Kasane before in Japan but would like to watch it again. The Chinese sites are quite troublesome though so I think I'll wait for streaming sites to upload them. Have any of you watched the movies yet?

I have seen positive comments on weibo how people have changed their minds about Tao. Most of them have only seen the liveactions of hers and just assumed she can only act highschool girl roles so they got surprised at her acting skills. 

@liemmeciau I'm sorry. I don't know why Ryota was crying either. I'll see if there's a translation to this somewhere.

@ryotatao9495 Here's the link the download site of Kasane with Chinese subtitles.

https://weibo.cn/sinaurl/blocked10d7b873?luicode=10000011&lfid=2304135943772281_-_WEIBO_SECOND_PROFILE_WEIBO&u=http%3A%2F%2Fzhuixinfan.com%2Fviewfilm-1006.html

@Transition thank you.

I watched Kasane and really like it.

Tao’s and Kyoko’s acting were good, especially Salome part.

I couldn’t stand her sexy aura while dancing.  Tao appeared so attractive and super cool more than men with Salome costume. 

In fact, Tao has strong aura of a heroine. She really needs roles like Salome.

Just repeat that Tao looks so beautiful in red. This color suits her so much. 

The fact that A lot of people praised Tao’s acting makes me proud of Tao.

I know her acting isn’t perfect now, still need to improve but at least in this movie, she did well in most of scenes.

The script is fine but should be better.

I just hope they will make part 2 since it was an open ending.