[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transitionmany thanks!

It's obviously that Ryota has girlfriend (since middle of 2017, I guess. We started to see and discuss since July 2017)

A hint is both Ryota and Tao think about marriage and have his/her own family, children while they're still young.

our couple is quite special.

The boy (Ryota) is too cute and people thought he was a girl while the girl (Tao) has strong vibe and people thought she was a boy. 

Remember in Tuesday Surprise, Tao met her childhood friend's mother. The mother said when Tao was a kid, she is very mischievous like a boy.

Some actors worked with her said "Tao is more girly than before."

@ryotatao9495 Hehe. That's what I thought too when I translated the text, that it is funny how people thought Ryota was a girl and Tao a boy when they were little. 

Yes, I think it is a hint too how RyoTao have recently expressed that they really want to have a family. His descriptions are matching how she is and dresses as well. 

At last when he says he would like his girlfriend to be the same age as him or older narrows down "the possible candidates" too (if we think about his co-stars). 

Tao will be acting in "Castle of Sand" a SP for Fujitv. She will be playing a bartender, the lover of Nakajima Kento's character. Kento is a member of a boyband Sexy Zone and also one of her co-hosts in the new variety show about food.

6bc621fcly1g0o39u6tc0j20u0164109.jpg

@ryotatao9495 @Transition Very happy to know that they are unique like that when they were little :)

Thank you for sharing new project about Tao. Is it a drama or a movie?

Ryota looks tired in this photo. Maybe this is just my thinking hehe. I hope he is fine. he is very busy lately. I just saw him upload Instagram stories with the words "Itte kimasu" and "Atosukoshi".

Same pose, I don't think it's just a coincidence hahaa

This user translated Ryota's interview.

He mentioned Anikoma. 

What's the movie you like that you played?

All of them have memories but my first movie "Anikoma" have a deep memory, it changed me, it became chance to widen my world.

We know that Ryota doesn't live with his family and Ryota had his own place in Tokyo.

On recent magazine (Vivi?) Ryota said he moved into a new house last year, he likes the living room and big sofa, he decorated his home.

(It's weird that I'm sure I read Ryota talked about new place but now I can't find that sentence)

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the Q&A! I'm glad that Ryota chose Anikoma as the movie who left him deep memories and changed him

The pose that Ryota and Tao did in front of the towers are so like Tao. Haha. He probably got it from her even though he posted the picture before her :lol:

@Transition Thank you for your explanation of Tao's new project. 

The same gesture and expression from RyoTao. Is this just a coincidence? I don't think so too hehe.

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing Ryota Q&A too. I'm happy to read it.

Is Tao going to graduation? I translated it and read it like that.

Do you buy some Ryota Fan Meeting official items? I tried it again but I can't use Paypal. I am very sad.

Hello,

I'm a new member.

I like Ryota and Tao and really appreciate everyone for creating and updating this thread.

To think about Shippers can understand all information and believe they're real through videos, photos with translation,

I want to say Ryota and Tao are very lucky to have great fans like @Transition @setokaonii @ryotatao9495

@liemmeciau It seems like it is graduation time in Japan. I'm glad for Tao if she gets to graduate this year. It is her 6th year in university, I believe.

I haven't bought any items from Ryota's fan-meeting.

@harukasetoka Welcome to the thread! Thank you for supporting RyoTao and for liking the things we have posted here. I hope we will be seeing more of you here :)

Guys, since Tao won't be playing highschool-students anymore some fans were afraid sooner or later she will be having more daring characters and scenes. It seems to be the case in "Castle of Sand" where she is playing the lover of one of the male lead's. He already has a girlfriend/fiancée in the SP though so she is the third-wheel. There will be a bed-scene in the SP.

@harukasetoka welcome, I'm glad to see new member.

Thanks for following our activities. 

@Transition Awwww I really don't want to see hot scenes of Tao with others, except Ryota. 

I never expect this scene will be appeared here :bawling:

I hope this scene is just like this, no more no more.

And Nakajima Kento, Tao are members of the food show in 1 year.

I really miss RyoTao now.

I hope Tao will get many strong role, a real woman, independent and clever like a detective, boss, police where Tao can show her cool side but I notice mature actresses often get roles like a mistress, adultery. 

I really don't like.

@Transition 

@ryotatao9495 I didn't expect this kind of scene to appear so soon either since it has just been a few months since Tao announced that she will be "graduating" from highschool roles. I also hope there won't anything more than "touching-the-arm" in this scene, otherwise fans and someone will get jealous :P. Hopefully, Tao will get a variety of roles and not only this type of "mature roles".

[Spoilers]

I have heard that this role will get a sad ending. She is somehow involved in the crime that the guy commits. She gets pregnant but chose to commit suicide.

@Transition @ryotatao9495 I also think so. I guess Tao said about her graduation. But this is indeed the month of graduation in Japan.

I don't want to see Tao do a scene like that. Yes the role of a detective, police or lawyer is good for Tao. Ryota also said that he wanted to try the role of doctor or lawyer. I hope if Ryota gets a role like that the possibility of meeting Tao will be great.

Q77. What role do you want to try in the future?
—Doctor or lawyer, I want to try roles with professional occupations.

Thank you for sharing with us about the spoiler :)

• Like 1

@liemmeciau Yes, professional roles would be refreshing for both Ryota and Tao.

3A ended yesterday. It is the highest ratest drama for the winter season. Congratulations to the cast and staff!

10.2 10.6 11.0 *9.3 10.4 11.7 11.9 12.0 12.9 15.4  Average: 11.54

I just came across this picture which I really like on IG. 

@Transition Thank you for sharing about 3A's rating. So proud of them all :)

Some chia dance members reunited again on Yui's birthday. I saw Maika and Yui uploading 4 photos on their personal Twitter. Tao was in the photo with Yuko, Anna and 5 other members. I'm happy they can meet often.

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii many thanks.

I noticed too. 

I think Ryota just dropped a hint for us that RyoTaois still good.

We discussed before that Ryota just randomly played "Fur Elise".

But after Anikoma (Tao *cough*), if he has chances, he randomly plays "Canon in D" +in show,Prince of Legend, Genekou)

I really suspect what makes Ryota choose "Canon".

It's Tao's favorite song and she played it in BTS of Anikoma (during watermelon scenes of Onii and Setoka), surely Ryota knew it. 

Thank you Ryota :wub:

Ryota met Yudai, Sugino, Takuya. They're still close.

In a recent show or interview, Ryota said Bachii is one of his best friend/big brother in showbiz

I want to see RyoTao. I need new picture of RyoTao.

I hope they don't avoid appearing together. :huh:

Another pic of Ryota-Bachii.

• Thanks 1