[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@liemmeciau Happy Valentine's Day!

Hm, I can just understand a little bit of Tao's entry. She mentioned today is the last Valentine's day of the Heisei period. She also mentioned about graduation ceremony for students? She wrote about the guests that came to the food show as well. She has met GACKT before at the movie festival in Okinawa (the same one that she went to with Ryota).

UHi everyone

My account was blocked so I couldn't access to comment here.

I really wonder about my account. 

@liemmeciau Tao will sing a lot in her new SP drama called "Yakusoku no stage" (Promise Stage)

The man is  a composer. He saw Tao in "Mare" and "Hanako to Anne", "Suzuki Sensei" and "Mayonaka no Panya-san".

He wrote 2 songs for Tao, one is theme song called "Shiwase no Serenade"   

Tao sang well, she improved so much.

I really like this song and this drama.

• Thanks 1

UHi everyone

My account was blocked so I couldn't access to comment here.

I really wonder about my account. 

@liemmeciau Tao will sing a lot in her new SP drama called "Yakusoku no stage" (Promise Stage)

The man is  a composer. He saw Tao in "Mare" and "Hanako to Anne", "Suzuki Sensei" and "Mayonaka no Panya-san".

He wrote 2 songs for Tao, one is theme song called "Shiwase no Serenade"   

Tao sang well, she improved so much.

I really like this song and this drama.

@Transition @ryotatao9495 thank you for sharing with us.

Finally I can listen to the song :)

I am so happy.

@Dramanoona yes I am happy because they can maintain the relationship even though the Anikoma has finished.

@ryotatao9495 then is your account alright?

I also saw Ryota posting this.

Ryota has many fans in China and he is very popular there. I read this is the second fan meeting. This is great.

This year Ryota and Tao have many new projects. I can't wait to see it.

• Thanks 1

@Dramanoona Hi! Nice to see that you are still around :) Yes, we haven't seen RyoTao on-screen together ever since January last year when Ryota came to watch Pluto to support Tao. I miss them. 

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the clips! This SP will air on friday. I hope some fansubbing team will take on this project. Tao has gotten a few singing-related jobs lately. It made me think a while that maybe she will get involved with the upcoming Japanese girl group that JYPE and Sony will form next year but that isn't really possible since Tao will be turning 25 and the other girls will probably be in their late teens. The age gap will be too big and Tao seems to like acting more?

@liemmeciau Thank you for sharing the news about Ryota's fan-meeting! It is a nice promotion-method for the premiere of "Prince of Legend". It also shows that he hasn't forgotten the fans over there.

I just saw this on IG. Tao went to support Matsu (Matsumoto Toshio) from EXILE for his show "MATSU Bocchi 06" -STARS- 

Some Gene members went to watch it on the same day as Tao.

As @ryotatao9495 has said, it seems like Tao knows quite a few people from LDH for unknown reason :P.

@Transition Yeah Tao seems to know many LDH artists.

I notice a member of E-girls, Shigetomi Manami followed Tao's IG since 2017, befduring Anikoma promotion, before Anna Ishii and Cheer Dance, we haven't seen their interaction.

@Dramanoonayes Ryota and Tao still press "like" for each other's IG.

@liemmeciau I guess my account is alright now, I changed password so I could log in successfully

@Transition Thank you for sharing about Tao and each GENE member support Matsu's Show, Tao's new softbank CM and ASICS x Tao.

Is Ryota not present? I did not see him in the photo.

Tao looks very beautiful and so fresh wearing an ASICS shirt. 

@ryotatao9495 yes Tao may indeed have a destiny with LDH :)

I miss RyoTao too. Really really miss them so much.

Did Ryota talk about dating here?

Is this a live tour or maybe a new LDH project for GENERATIONS? I saw EXILE TRIBE's official twitter when posting this they use hastag #BATTLEOFTOKYO

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Hm, I haven't seen Tao and Manami interact either. Perhaps they have common friends?

Thank you for sharing pictures of RyoTao. I miss them together too and I also miss those glances Ryota gives her. 

@liemmeciau Yes, Ryota wasn't there on the same day as Tao and the other Gene members. I think he was busy promoting Prince of Legend since Mandy and Reo weren't present either.

I don't really know what "Battle of Tokyo" is either.

A reunion between Ryota and Yosuke. It is because POL and LDK premiere in March. 

Tao-chan, Kanako-chan, EXILE Matsu-san

Hm...I wonder why Tao and Kanako visited Matsu's stage and took some photos together. 

Did Matsu-san join drama Yakusoku no stage of Tao and Kanako? 

This time is for Yakusoku no stage's promotion, Tao and Kanako are attending some activities together (plus Mukai Osamu).

another pic of Tao,Kanako, EXILE Matsu-san

I checked again and Matsu-san really joined Yakusoku no stage. I saw him in drama's poster.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for the information! So Tao and Matsu have acted together recently. 

From a recent magazine:

Ryota says if he is dating he would like to be at home and spend the day (with her) in a relaxing way. The best would be if he can taste potatoes with beef that the girl personally cook. He likes the cute type of girl. He doesn't like the exaggerated type who uses rough words. The ideal girlfriend would someone of the same age as him or someone older. When they are on a date it would be nice if she wear long skirts so it would give him a secure feeling because if she wear pants she would appear too tough, if she wear short skirts it would make him feel insecure. It would be nice if her perfume smells sweet.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4342838282258699

Credit: -雪奈 yukina-

a805e776gy1g0g93d0o3kj22ey1vkhdt.jpg

For your information:

In Japan two people are considered the same age if they are in the same school year. School year starts in April and ends in March. If we take RyoTao as an example. He was born in August 1994 and Tao February 1995. They went to school in the same year and are therefore considered the same age. Ryota has said that he and Tao are the same age a few times.  

The fans are saying again that they think Ryota is dating someone because they think his description is too detailed. 

Vivi magazine April issue

Q: In this entertainment circle who are you closest to?

Ryota: Chiba Yudai-kun. He is the closest big brother (to me).

Q: Do you want to say something to yourself ten years later? 

Ryota: I want to ask him if what I'm doing currently is right? Actually I really want to have a family. After marriage the best would be to have children. Two children. A boy and a girl. I want to become an adult who can raise and take care of my family members. 

Q: Where did your name come from?

Ryota: My parents had already decided that it will be "Ryota". Due to me being born during summer so they used the word "chilly" (Ryo 涼).

Q: When you were younger did people think you were a girl?

Ryota: Often. My mother thought it was troublesome so it happened before that she just said that I were a girl (laughs).

Q: Have you gotten a driver's license yet?

Ryota: There's still a bit left. When this magazine releases I believe I would have gotten it by then!!

a805e776gy1g0g8m0x19dj22c03407wh.jpg

a805e776gy1g0g8lynqnjj22c03404qp.jpg

a805e776gy1g0g8m2qf0tj22c0340hdt.jpg

Credit: -雪奈 yukina-

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4342833181337944

When I read this I thought Ryota most likely has a girlfriend who he is being in a steady relationship with. He probably wants to get married now and form a family but he has to focus on his career first. That's why he is wondering if he is doing the right thing, to delay the plan of forming a family although he really wants to get married and have children. 

@Transition @ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the informations :)

I saw Matsu also take pictures with Mandy so I thought only Ryota and Reo were not present. Right, Prince Of Legend Movie will release next month so they will be busy promoting.

Thank you for share the photo of them. I miss Onii and Kuminitsu too. 

Tao also posted several photos with Jun in her Instagram.

It looks like Tao will also be very busy this year.

This is Ryota latest post. He looks cute when wearing glasses. I remembered BTS when Ryota and Tao wore sunglasses in Anikoma. I saw full video of Anikoma's BTS in Youtube.

Regarding several interviews in magazines, I also thought Ryota was really serious about his relationship. Of course many fans think he has a lover. With the answers he gave, I also thought that way.

• Thanks 1