[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transitionmany thanks!

Ryota looked so happy when RyoTao moment appeared. 

Tao was very cute in the show.

Coincidence?

There's are many pictures Ryota draw, even in Genekou but the show chose RyoTao moment haha

Recently, We discussed that Tao joined a show and Anikoma's back hug scene of Onii and Setoka appeared, Tao smiled when she saw it. 

There are many movies Tao joined but they chose Anikoma (hot scene in bathroom)

This actor is Yo Oizumi, he was Tao's father in Mare. He looked so happy and proud to see his daughter after some years. She's still cute and pure like Mare, right?

• Thanks 1

Ryota's ideal girlfriend is always the same what he described, words he used to talk about Tao.

About chores, Tao likes cooking and I think she likes doing chores too. She's the girl who always thinks about her own family in the future, of course she will like doing housework.

Since Tao said she wants to become a convenient girlfriend, create a "home sweet home" for her boyfriend, the place where he can relax and feel at ease, I think she will do everything in the house to make her lover feels comfortable.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Hehe. The editors seem to be a fan of RyoTao like us :).

Yes, based on what Tao said before, about quitting being an artist after marriage, wishing to form a family etc shows that she is family-oriented so she definitely fits Ryota's criteria. But being her fan and also a female myself I can't help to think it is a pity that she won't be acting after marriage and also I think being a married couple you should help each other out. So I think it is best to divide the chores. Ryota seems like a gentle and nice guy so I believe he would help out although he is not good at it :P.

It is Tao's 24th birthday in two days. I wonder how she will celebrate it.

Tao did voice-dubbing for "Bumblebee".

Today is Tao's birthday. 

I hope Tao will have a great birthday, always smile, always beautiful, always successful.:blush:

Elaiza Ikeda (Tao's co-workers in Tori Girl, Tonari no kaibutsu-kun) posted this video on Tao's birthday. They seem to be close friends since Tori Girl.

Remember last year, Anikoma's account posted videos and pictures Ryota drew Tao. 

It's difficult to see it this year.:bawling:

• Thanks 1

@Transition Tao is really nice. That's why she has a lot of fangirls who can love her crazily, girls love Tao deeper than boys.

I notice Tao fangirls are always deep, mature and write so long, so sincere like Tao. Like idol like fan, right? 

Fans say when you love Tao, you will be similar to Tao. Her thoughts, her writing, her hobbies have influenced fans. 

Many fans said their writing, their words become similar to Tao's writing, very long and difficult to understand. And readers can't understand the meaning. Me too, Tao's writing influenced me a lot haha :sweatingbullets: 

Hm... Ryota deleted or hid all Anikoma (Tao, Chiba, Takuya...) posts on his IG. He still keep 4 posts with Tao, I hope he won't delete them. 

I hope Ryota can keep something about Tao. I don't want Tao to disappear on Ryota's IG.

Like we talked before, maybe he just inactive posts, those posts still exist but everyone can not see.

Can't stop the sad feelings.

I'm waiting for RyoTao :bawling:

@ryotatao9495 It is good that Tao's fans are nice and well-mannered just like her :). When you see her being so diligent you would like to do your best too in everything you do.

Speaking of Ryota deleting pictures, have you noticed that when Anna in E-Girls upload pictures on IG that they are all very small. I have heard it is to save space/memory so perhaps it really is a LDH thing to keep their IG accounts as "clean and tidy" as possible?

Tao singing for the SP 

After Anna started posting off-shots of Cheer Dan due to the release of the DVD/Bluray Tao took over and now it is Yumena's turn.

FYI: Yumena is currently in the drama 3A along with Ryota and other actors/actresses.

Yumena: Although I'm a bit late, from now on I will start to post some off-shots as a rememberance of the release of the DVD. Being invited to join the cheer dance club by Wakaba and Shiori is an irreplaceable existence (to me). I have always loved you guys the most!

@Transition I don't think Ryota deletes posts to save space. Other LDH artists or official accounts of Generations by LDH staff still upload normally, not small pictures.

I think Ryota just want to hide those posts for some reasons.

In my opinion, he doesn't often post about his other dramas/movies like the way he used to do for Anikoma (scenes, bts, RyoTao pics, many many posts and feelings). We always discuss Anikoma is very special for Ryota from the way he posted, he talked, right?

Drama "Prince of Legend", drama "Tokyo Coin Laundry", drama "3 Nen A Gumi" too, Ryota just posts about 4 or 5 posts for every projects, right? 

To be fair, Ryota has deleted/hidden many Anikoma's posts(about 15-20 posts) and kept 5 posts haha. :sweatingbullets: 

@ryotatao9495 You are right. Ryota hasn't posted as many posts about his other work compared to Anikoma. Speaking of Anikoma Ryota recently met Takuya again. 

Ryota's IG post 190207:

I was thinking "I have only not met you for a long time and you have become a cute highschool girl". Until now I still don't get what is going on (laughs). However, I was still very happy that I was able to meet you. 

@takunikochanman @shirasumikasu_world

#IeuruOnnanoGyakushu

#Anikoma

Harumatsu Bokura will be released on DVD/Bluray on the 10th of May. Just two weeks after Kasane. We will be seeing a lot of Tao during spring :).

006ufsGRgy1fzyaf1jnpxj30rs0j2wga.jpg

Hi everyone :)

Long time no see. I am really miss you so much all @setokaonii @Transition @ryotatao9495 and all of you.

And Happy Chinesse New Year.

Thank you for always sharing about RyoTao :)

I am so happy can read this.

I've watched the 3A drama. That's so cool. And I heard a rating it was good.

A few days ago Tao turned 24. I hope this year Tao will become more successful and she can finish her education this year.

• Thanks 1

TCL's online drama is over. I found this photos on Instagram.

In my country, I can only see until episode 2.

Ryota 1 year ago. Is that also when the birthday of Tao? 1 year ago Ryota made a picture with Anikoma for Tao's birthday. I didn't see Ryota commenting on Tao's birthday post. But I'm sure he contacted Tao personally to wish her a happy birthday.

Tao will sing again. Is that true?

• Thanks 1

@liemmeciau Hi! Glad to see you again! Happy Chinese New Year to you too! Thank you for sharing the pictures! I haven't started to watch 3A nor TCL yet but it is nice to hear that the ratings are good.

Yes, Tao will be singing for the SP that will air on the 22nd of February.

Pictures from new interview

006YOaJuly1g0162corclj30et0m841o.jpg

006YOaJuly1g016k7bf42j30dc0k0gn8.jpg

006YOaJuly1g0144207w8j30jg0cyabs.jpg

Credit: 片寄凉太应援博