[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Rina Kawaei's IG:

Rina commented on Ryota's post and on the video Ryota used girly voice to promote 3A. :lol: Ryota replied her.

They're so cute haha 

The way Ryota talked reminded me of Tao's way. Who watches Tao many times will see the resemblance.

This video too. The way Ryota talks, especially his "yamete", really the same Tao haha.

Cute laughter. His "chotto" resembles Tao 

Haha I'm lazy to find Tao's videos, but some scenes of Anikoma Tao said "chotto" and "yamete" resembled Ryota's. And in many shows, movies, dramas too.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the pictures and also for explaining what they meant. So that's why Tao posted an entry with a tangerine. Hehe. 

I just saw that Ryota did voice-dubbing for an anime but I didn't know that the female artist is the same girl as the one on the show with Tao. It really does seem like everyone he has been working with lately are connected to her in some ways :P.

Hehe. The way Ryota talked in those clips do remind me of Tao. 

Sorry I realize I shared wrong link.

here is the video Ryota laughed and said “chotto”. 

His “chotto” really the same Tao’s.

People say couples always have same hobbies, scent, action or voice.

As @Transition posted, Ryota and Tao used same scent is orange-tangerine scented.

About hobbies, voice, action, laughters, etc...we discussed many times before.

Just my feeling, and we also talk about it before, I feel Ryota and Tao know their fans will find RyoTao’s hints, so they often obviously drop hints for us hahahahahaha

Rina and Ryota are having 2 projects together: 3-Nen A gumi and doing voice-dubbing for an anime. I’m not sure if Tao and Rina are friends since they just meet in a show and they don’t follow each other’s IG. 

I hope Ryota and Tao will work together again. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, except for hobbies, scent, laughters etc. there's also Tao's sudden Osaka dialect. A male host commented about that on a show (it is actually the same show that Rina hosted).

The nomination list for the 42nd Japan Academy prize is out. Unfortunately, Tao didn't get a nomination this year. Congratulations to Yoshine Kyoko for getting "Best Newcomer award"! 

https://japan-academy-prize.jp/prizes/42.html

Kasane is a great movie. It's rare to see a live action is praised too much like Kasane, about acting and script.

Most of moviegoers praised the movie and Tao's acting.

Honestly, recent live action movies are really bad, especially shoujo. That's why Kasane is amazing, especially it's shoujo.

Yes, I saw many posts asked "why Tao didn't get a nomination for Kasane since she was great, she was the best in Kasane, she stole the movie". Even non-fans started to like Tao and ask why Academy didn't give her nomination for Best Actress?

I'm not surprised. I notice Academy Award hate live action, they don't give Best actress/actor, Best Film nominations for live action movies.Too hard to get nomination or win it. Mostly live action movies can't have chances.

Except "New Comer", most of winners are from live action movies, and many Young stars win it at same time while just 1 person for Best Actor/Actress.

That's why Kyoko got nomination for "New Comer" and I'm sure she will receive this award.

Tao got "New Comer" for live action "Orange" in 2016. And last year, Tao got nomination for Best Actress. that's why she can't get it anymore.

• Like 1

@Transition @setokaonii @ryotatao9495 Hello, all. I'm sorry for not being active for a few days because I have to finish my work. But thank you because you have provided info about RyoTao. I just finished reading it. Tao and Takumi will play the film together again. I hope that later Tao will play another movie with Ryota. Ryota will eventually become the voice of the anime. This is great. I look forward to it.

I was happy to find Ryota wearing an Anikoma Bag. I think Tao also has 1.

3A rating is very good. I hope to watch it soon.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 I got disappointed too when I didn't see Tao on the nominationlist since she was very good in Kasane. Perhaps it is like you said that Japan Academy Prize don't favor liveactions. 

Yes, the newcomer awards are given to a lot of actors/actresses at the same time. Tao got it together with Suzu, Kento etc in 2016 while Kyoko gets one this time with Taishi, Moka etc. 

Although Tao didn't get any nomination this time but like you said at least she got a lot of praises and the movie was well-liked. I wonder when it will be out on DVD/Bluray. I want to watch it again :).

@liemmeciau Welcome back :) It is okay. Please don't feel any pressure. Work should come first. The project that Tao and Takumi did together recently was for a commercial for Softbank (wifi). I also hope RyoTao will be able to collaborate again. 

I haven't started watching Ryota's new dramas yet either but it is nice to know that 3A got good ratings. 

Tao will be one of the two new members for a variety show called "Guru guru Nainti Nain" that airs every thursday on NTV. Different topics related to Tao have made it to the top of Japan Twitter hot topics list ever since this piece of news came out. Even "Library Wars" came on the 10th spot (probably due to the reunion of Tao and Tanaka Kei). 

006EwM9Zgy1fz9uti96ibj30qo1lr445.jpg

006EwM9Zgy1fz9uz9ez5cj30qo1lrwib.jpg

The average rating for Tao's new variety show was 15,5 and the highest 21,8 and it was when she appeared. Congratulations!

Since Tao will be a regular member for this show then that means she and Ryota might "reunite" when the promotions for POL starts :). 

006ufsGRgy1fzai1x0hkzj30ka0didip.jpg

Hehe. Tao said she declared earlier that Harumatsu Bokura will be her last time wearing a school-uniform but right after that she got this job and she has to wear one for at least a year. 

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

@setokaonii You are welcome! Hope everything is going well for you. :)

In this post below Tao mentioned sky, someone sent a mail/message to her saying that it was "Daikan" (it begins when the Sun reaches the celestial longitude of 300° and ends when it reaches the longitude of 315°) and marriage. 

I wonder who sent her that message? Someone who also likes the sky? She is mentioning marriage again ^_^.

Tao's instagram post 190119:

Good morning! I was just thinking that the sky today is really like what it should be in January and then someone sent me a mail saying that it is because today is 'Daikan'. Even though people say it is the coldest day (of the year) but the air is still very fresh. Besides, after 'Daikan' has passed then spring will arrive! It should make one have an enthusiastic thought, right? In the morning when I was in the car I saw that some people were preparing for a wedding ceremony.

I don't know why but I got very happy too together with them. Today everyone are starting their new chapter in life in all different kinds of way. There are also a lot of people who are spending time together with "nervousness". I hope that no matter what, you will all have a fulfilling time...! I'm going to work with something that is not within the field of tv drama. Ganbatte!

@Transition @setokaonii many thanks!

It's good to know Tao got good rate for her new tv show.

But many fans and I quite don't like that Tao still wears uniform.

Tao said she thought she won't wear it anymore, fans were really happy.

It's like a punishment from her manager, her agency that Tao can't say goodbye to her school girl image, after Tao's announcement she won't wear uniforms anymore.

Tao wrote she was surprised when she has to wear uniform in 1 year and she think it's quite long.

I don't understand why a show about food or meat need a school girl image. 

I still support this show since it's Tao. Hope she will have a good year.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 I miss RyoTao too. I like the screencapture of him leaning in to Tao to listen to what she was saying.

Thank you for sharing the clip of Ryota and Tsuchiya Tako. Hehe. They were really trying to hold in their laughters. 

@setokaonii You are welcome :). Thank you too for sharing the video! I think I was a bit late though. The uploader seems to have removed it.

Kasane DVD & Bluray will release on the 24th of April. I'm looking forward to watch it again! 

0065ZToFgy1fzgxncid25j30go06ojsa.jpg

Cheer Dan reunion. The DVD & Bluray have been released. Original pictures were posted by Anna but her versions were very small. 

From the newest episode of the food variety show. Tao mentioned some of the Cheer Dan members here, Anna, Yui and Maika. Probably the ones she is closest to?

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the clip! Ryota's drawing skills are really...special. Haha. Only Tao would praise him :P. I have to thank whoever that decided to put the video clip of him showing his portrait of Tao in this show. It has been such a long time since we last saw them "together" on-screen. It was cute how everyone was laughing when they watched that part. 

From Hanako magazine

Q3: What is your current cellphone wallpaper?

Ryota: It is a photo I took of the sunshine in the forest when I went to Ise Grand Shrine. I haven't changed (wallpaper) for 2 years now. 

Q4: Please tell us three criteria when choosing girlfriend.

Ryota: Someone who I can respect, who can get me in a good mood and who can keep home tidy. I'm not good at chores so I really wish for a girl who are good at keeping a home tidy. If it is someone who is used to cook or wash dishes/clothes I would be very happy. 

a805e776gy1fzm985hsvrj22c03404qp.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4333438154344086

Credit: -雪奈yukina-

Hm, Ryota hasn't changed his wallpaper for two years. Two years ago was 2017. The photo was taken when he visited Ise Grand Shrine. I can't find the old post now but do you guys remember if he got any omamoris from there? Or if Tao has mentioned this shrine before?

As for his girlfriend criteria, he has said before that he respects Tao and he always laugh when he is with her. As for keeping a home tidy, I haven't heard Tao talk much about that but she does know how to cook and seems to cook often.