[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

• 3 weeks later...

Someone who went to the stage play of 'HiGH&LOW THE SENGOKU', said that Tao came to see the performance today (2/24). When that person was standing and turned around she almost yelled out (because) it's Tao Tsuchiya that she saw and said her face is small.

• Like 1

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the encounter! Aw. Tao finally went to watch Ryota's stage play. I was afraid that she had too much on her schedule (filming AIB 3 and also promoting Matching) that she wouldn't be able to watch it at all since the stage play is ending soon. 

Speaking of the stage play, former wrestlers Hokuto Akira and Sasaki Kensuke came to watch it a while ago. It seems like they are common friends of RyoTao since she mentioned this couple in a recent interview when she was asked which celebrity she is close to.

https://weibo.com/1625251470/5001304059412865

Credit: 箐箐二世

• Like 1

@Transition You are welcome. Although she was busy with 'Matching' promo the day before, she still got time to come and support Ryota on the next day. I thought that we would not get any sighting information of Tao at all. Thanks to that person who saw her unexpectedly.

Thank you for sharing the info of common friends of RyoTao. Glad to see that a lot of people are supporting Ryota and came to see his first ever stage play. I watched the stage play live (online) and the performance was so good. The background sound effects really gave more impact to the performance. Each stage actors played their parts really well. I think I have never seen this different side of Ryota's character elsewhere before so it is worth watching.

By the way, two months have passed since the Noto Peninsula earthquake. The NHK music program "Utacon" that broadcast on March 5 will be broadcasted in an expended version. The performers and songs have been announced. Tao will make a guest appearance on the program and delivering a message to the people of Noto. On the program, they will perform and sing the theme song of "Mare'' 「希空〜まれぞら~」/ "Kizora~Marezora" in chorus.

So, people will get to see Tao sings with the performers then.

Note: The lyrics of  "Mare" theme song "Kizora~Marezora" were actually written by Tao.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Ryota's stage play! I saw some snippets of it on a news clip. Ryota's character does seem different from his previous roles. I don't think I have seen him doing so many action scenes before.

I saw a clip of Tao holding back her tears while singing the themesong of Mare with other people. Aw. The place (and drama) means so much to her. Hope the people there will soon recover from the incident.

I just saw Ryota's solo announcement on IG. Does it mean that GENERATIONS is disbanding or is he leaving the group? 

[Edited] 

GENERATIONS is still written on his introduction page on IG so I guess he is just going to do more solo projects from now on while still being in the group.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4UINQByUso/?igsh=MThyMjdua2p4eGhreQ==