[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

• 10 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 12:19 PM, ryotatao9495 said:

@jerseyno13 Hello, welcome back! 
Happy New Year to you. 
I’m happy, I’m crying! 
My OTP is true. 
my feeling is true, I’m not wrong. It’s 5 years. 
Hug you 

I missed you all. I’ve been busy the past years but I’ve never let my RyoTao heart go and today here we are. We’ve known this. We were never wrong. I’m so happy for our OTP! 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

GUYS, IT’S OFFICIAL!

RYOTA AND TAO ARE GETTING MARRIED!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

:heart2beat::fullofhearts:

20 minutes ago, jerseyno13 said:

GUYS, IT’S OFFICIAL!

RYOTA AND TAO ARE GETTING MARRIED!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

:heart2beat::fullofhearts:

AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS SOON!!! My heart! :heart2:

• Like 2

@ryotatao9495 Thank you so much for the news! I'm so happy for them and for us who have believed in them since day 1. Thank you all for staying here with me! Their child will be so cute. :) All the hints we found were real afterall.

@jerseyno13 Welcome back! I'm so happy for them and us! I'm going on Twitter, IG and Youtube to read more about this piece of happy news. :)

Happy new year to you all!

Ryota's announcement on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm2SnjaSDSy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tao's announcement on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm2SnFJyLGo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Dear All,

Today, we are blessed with the first sunrise of 2023, which brings much happiness and joy to all of us.

To all of you who have been supporting us, watching over us, and giving us valuable guidance with much love, I have a very special announcement…

We, Ryota Katayose and Tao Tsuchiya are getting married.

Since we first met, during all these years, we have continued to help and support each other with much respect, stimulating each other throughout various milestones as individual artists.

With advice from our seniors, we have been making preparations for our marriage. At the end of last year, in the midst of all of this, we discovered and are blessed that a new life has been brought to us.

We will continue to strive and work together with much love and devotion to nurture this miracle that has been brought us, wishing for the dawn of a new era.

We would be very grateful if you would kindly support and continue to watch over us.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Ryota Katayose
Tao Tsuchiya

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Do you guys think we will be getting any wedding pictures? Or picture of them with their child in the future? I hope so.

Honaka (Tao's elder sister) follows Ryota now. I don't think she did that before the announcement was out. Tao's family and friends have been really good at keeping this a secret. Hihi.

On 12/31/2022 at 9:39 PM, ryotatao9495 said:

It is probably the same ring that they are sharing :) They probably borrowed it from each other or it could be couple rings. 

• Like 2

Guys!!! This is me @ setokaonii

I don't know how you guys would believe me but I SWEAR this is me. I'm back!!!! I'm backkk!!! Nice to see you guys again @ryotatao9495, transition, jerseyno13 and all others.

Actually, I deleted my old account (yeah my IG setokaonii account as well sob) because I thought I was just being delusional and this ship was going nowhere (sorry I lost hope). Guess what it's going somewhere OMG our ship has sailed! Congratulation to our favourite couple Ryota and Tao. 

We are not dreaming guys. We are not delusional. I'm so excited!!! I will definitely watch @Transitions old clips of RyoTao again.

Hello everyone! I’m happy to reunite with you all to celebrate this beautiful news from our beloved RyoTao. @Transition yes, we’ve been right in reading those hints all along, even the subtle ones. As soon as the release of their announcement and confirmation, I went and rewatched all your videos on YT. The feeling I had for them escalated and I’ve never been this happy rewatching their BTS. Thanks to you and everybody, everyone can watch their cute moments together. 

@setokaonii2I believe it’s you. That explains why I couldn’t find you IG account anymore. I admit that I also felt the same as you at some point. So laid low for a while. I focused on my other ship (Kdrama) that I found very similar as RyoTao. 

We’ve come full circle and we couldn’t be happier for them. Praying for a healthy and safe pregnancy for our Tao-chan and happy and blessed marriage for RyoTao. Hoping that we’ll be able to see wedding photos and photos of their beautiful family in the future. But if they’ll keep it private, we’ll understand and respect their decision. 

For now, let’s enjoy whatever crumbs they will share with us. :issohappy:

• Like 1

@setokaonii2 Welcome back! Nice to see you again! I understand you. We didn't get any interactions or hints for a few years so it might have felt hopeless for some fans but for me since I have been busy with starting my own family I haven't been able to think too much about it. I just kept on believing that what we saw between RyoTao and all the hints are real. I thought it would take much longer time though for them to reveal their relationship since the other Exile members that got married so far were in their 30s/40s. Ryota is probably the youngest one to get married? So this piece of news was a nice surprise. I was smiling from ear till ear when I read the news. I immediately told my husband and younger brother about it since they know I like the couple. I think they are both so lucky to have found each other since I really believe that they are very nice and genuine people. Yes, congratulations to them and to us! :) I can imagine how happy RyoTao must be right now too. We were very happy when me and my husband knew that we were expecting a child (now a second one). If Tao decides to take a break from the industry I hope she will still update us on how it goes being a mother. :)

@jerseyno13 I'm happy that RyoTao fans seem to be rewatching my old videos now after the announcement. I'm planning to do so myself too and perhaps also the drama and the movie. I'm hoping for a safe and healthy pregnancy for Tao too. Since they chose to announce it now the first trimester must have past so the baby might be coming sometime in June 2023? A summer baby :) June was the month when Anikoma the movie was released too.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 7/27/2021 at 1:37 AM, Transition said:

@ryotatao9495 I don't know if it is coincidence either or if the reason to why some of Tao's friends have dated or have married to guys from LDH are because of her. How did Aya and Kenjiro meet for example?

[Edited]

Wow! According to this article Aya and Kenjiro got to know each other through close friends. I think there's a big chance that it is through Tao and Ryota :)

https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Japandrama/M.1627284572.A.4B8.html

Haha. Reo is cute. I would like to see that part. 

After the announcement of RyoTao's relationship I do think that Aya and Kenjiro might have been introduced to each other through RyoTao. Kenjiro has given his congratulations to Ryota on IG while Aya liked Tao's IG post (she probably already knew about this and has given her blessings to her in person).

According to the news Tao and Ryota have never been caught these past 5 years because they never eat outside but if they do they would drag a few friends with them to cover up.

Just saw on youtube that Kame (Tao's costar in P&JK) has congratulated Tao for her marriage on his IG live. So cute. He has always been such a supportive senior.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello! I'm a relatively new fan of RyoTao. I discovered them early last year through Anikoma and instantly became my OTP. Love them both as well as Generations. Anyway, this thread was one of the treasures I've discovered to fill me up with RyoTao contents since I discovered them late . So thank you so much for this forum for letting me feel that I was not alone to love their chemistry. I remember getting all those butterflies when I read this thread from page 1. So thank you so much! :)

It was indeed a happy new year for all of us, especially for Ryota and Tao. I just want to say that I celebrated with you. They are a match made in heaven and they deserve each other. I was able to read Ryota's blog as well as a portion of Tao's letter in Taohani and it made me tear up. They really love each other and that made me the happiest. I am also happy that Tao has a lot of people supporting her as well as Ryota having his supportive members as well. They are well loved. ♡

So congratulations to this thread, our ship have sailed. Praying that they will be happy and healthy forever including baby RyoTao. And I hope Tao will have a safe delivery.  

P.S. Tao said that she wanted to keep the details of the ceremony in secret for now as it is a private matter, but hopefully they'll be able to share it one day with everyone when they reach a milestone. 

Nonetheless, I am excited and hoping she'll share the happy pictures whenever they are comfortable and ready. ♡

spacer.png

Edited by Aya0203

@Aya0203 Welcome! Glad to see a new member here! :) Aw. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed reading our posts here. 

Thank you too for sharing your thoughts after you read Ryota's blog entry and Tao's letter! I know the contents there are probably not allowed to be reposted here but would you mind describing for us briefly what they wrote?

[Edited]

I have found the Chinese translation to Ryota's blog so I will translate it and post it here when I have time but I would appreciate if you could tell us briefly about what Tao wrote. Thank you! :)

As for the wedding, I can understand if Tao and Ryota want to keep the details in secret to avoid press and other uninvited people coming that day. I hope they will be able to share some pictures afterwards (if they are comfortable with it) or pre-wedding pictures would do too. Similiar to what Tao's friend Aya and Kenjiro from JSB did. 

An entry on IG when the baby has arrived would be nice too. To just inform that the delivery went well and that she and the baby are doing good. 

Sorry if I sound too demanding as a fan. I think it is because I would like to witness important moments together with them, even if it is through a monitor/cellphone.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Transition said:

@Aya0203 Welcome! Glad to see a new member here! :) Aw. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed reading our posts here. 

Thank you too for sharing your thoughts after you read Ryota's blog entry and Tao's letter! I know the contents there are probably not allowed to be reposted here but would you mind describing for us briefly what they wrote?

[Edited]

I have found the Chinese translation to Ryota's blog so I will translate it and post it here when I have time but I would appreciate if you could tell us briefly about what Tao wrote. Thank you! :)

As for the wedding, I can understand if Tao and Ryota want to keep the details in secret to avoid press and other uninvited people coming that day. I hope they will be able to share some pictures afterwards (if they are comfortable with it) or pre-wedding pictures would do too. Similiar to what Tao's friend Aya and Kenjiro from JSB did. 

An entry on IG when the baby has arrived would be nice too. To just inform that the delivery went well and that she and the baby are doing good. 

Sorry if I sound too demanding as a fan. I think it is because I would like to witness important moments together with them, even if it is through a monitor/cellphone.

Hello again, thank you for your warm welcome. I'm happy to have a forum where I can share my thoughts about them as well. Thank you for welcoming me. 

As for Tao's blog in Taohani FC, I think she requedted to spread her thoughts in the letter to all of her fans even those outside Taohani (since she understands that not all can be a member of the FC for some reason). I've read only parts of it in twitter. Thanks to twitter, I cried buckets.:)) Anyway, the following might be some parts only or my rought translations to Tao's blog.

1. She thanked her fans for always supporting her and telling her always to "be happy". She mentioned that this new year is different because she'll be marrying Ryota. Regarding the registration of marriage and the wedding ceremony, she wanted it to keep it private for now. But she mentioned that someday when they reach a milestone, hopefully they can share it with everyone.

2. She loves her job, acting but sometimes she experienced hardships such as lack of sleep and weight control during filming. During those hard times, Ryota always told her "it's okay", "that it's okay" and have been supporting her througout the filming.

3. She described Ryota as a person with both soft warmth and tough stoicness. And even though they are in the same age bracket, he acted as a brother to her who takes care of her. During the filming and even after they've talked alot and formed a bond and eventually relationship.

4. She doest know what will happen  in her life but she knows Taohani will support her in all that she do. And asked us if they can watch over her and her new family in the future as well.

5. She said this "I think I might get lost but I will persevere. I would be happy if we could walk together with my heart".

6. Then she requested to Taohanis to share what she was thinking through tbe letter to everyone outside Taohani FC. (Note: I think she wanted everyone to know that she's genuinely happy. Brb crying again.)

7. Finally she thanked Taohani's support and mentioned that 2023 will be a new era for her and all of the Taohanis. So she hopes that her fans will walk with her in this journey as well.

Side note:

Ryota's blog has the same messaging with Tao's letter. He also thanked the fans for the support and promise them that he'll continue as part of Generations. Ryota also praised Tao for her dedication and way of life. And even after Anikoma, they have supported each other especially in times of crisis (Brb crying again). He conveyed his overflowing gratitude to the fans who supported him since day 1 and also conveyed his determinantion to protect his new family. :')

I think I read Ryota's blog post a hundred times from the time I was able to join the Exile mobile website. Lol. It's just heartwarming to read their letters to their fans. Also, I love that they both have each other especially during the hardest times. As we all know being an artist is hard so I was thankful to Ryota for being there for Tao, at the same time I am thankful to Tao for supporting Ryota. They deserve each other indeed.

Lastly, I also wished for them to share some pictures taken from the wedding of pre-nuptials like other celebs do. But then again, whenever she's ready or both of them are. I believe when the time comes, both Tao and Ryota will post alot of pictures, so let's patiently wait for them. :)

Edited by Aya0203

Hello! I'm a new fan of RyoTao. I just ship them for 5 months, so when I discovered this thread, i'm so happy. For me, this thread was my Anikoma home. So thank u so much for letting me feel that I was not alone to love them,I read this thread from page 1, twice,:D . So thank you so much! :). When I learned the news, this is the first place I came in, and I'm so happy that you guy comeback. :). I just found hints, informations of them, and joy on my own for 5 months, :(.

My English is not good, so would you mind for me keep silent, just read your words, I just support you guy in giving like, :wub: