[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 I don't know if it is coincidence either or if the reason to why some of Tao's friends have dated or have married to guys from LDH are because of her. How did Aya and Kenjiro meet for example?

[Edited]

Wow! According to this article Aya and Kenjiro got to know each other through close friends. I think there's a big chance that it is through Tao and Ryota :)

https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Japandrama/M.1627284572.A.4B8.html

Haha. Reo is cute. I would like to see that part. 

• Like 1

@Transition haha just Kidding.

I think maybe just coincidence because J-biz is not too big, and LDH artists active in many fields. Tao also works and have good relationships with many young actresses.
Kenjiro-san is a member of ZIP-a TV show where actors/actresses appear to promote their new projects. 

I think you’ve watched this show at least once. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRjS9WBr6jl/?utm_medium=copy_link 

@Transition so Kenjiro-san and Aya knew each other due to mutual friends? 
It could be Ryota or Tao, or Keita Machida, Sho Aoyagi? 
Aya, Tao, Keita, Sho appeared in Alice in Borderland. 

Spoiler

Sorry I don’t know if I should talk it here. Maika Yamamoto (Tao’s friends, act in Cheer Dance with Tao and Aya) used to have rumors that she dated Sho Aoyagi, they were caught by paparazzi. 

@ryotatao9495 Yes, according to that article Aya and Kenjiro got to know each other through close friends. That explains it all, since I thought it was weird how two people who haven't collaborated before got to know each other.

Spoiler

Thank you for the information! I didn't know about Maika and Sho before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GENERATIONS and Chiba Yudai on a show. I’m glad to see Ryota and Yudai meet on show again. 

On this show, they talked about the old audition to find vocals for GENE. Let’s see how members commented about Ryota. It was funny. 
They also mentioned SORA (ost Anikoma) is a destiny song that made GENERATIONS popular independently without comparison with their senior - 3JSB. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m happy to see them together.

I notice Ryota and Tao often meet on music stages. It seems to be hard to see them in a drama or movie...

Tao wanted to know Ryota’s comment? And Ryota talked happily without a micro? 
Here is the video of the Shibuya Note: 

@setokaonii It’s great to see you. I will try to update more about RyoTao. 

Spoiler

Do you see Ryota laughed proudly to Tao? 

I know an Asian couple. They dated secretly. After they announced their relationship, audience found out they appeared on a stage together, and the boyfriend stood behind his girl, looked and laughed proudly to his girlfriend like that. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple Tweets, thanks!
  • Like 1

Welcome back @setokaonii Glad to see you here again! How are you?

Thank you! I'm doing good. A lot of things have happened these past years. I have gotten married in 2019 and then gave birth to a son in August this year :)

Thank you for sharing the link. I'll watch it once I have time. :)

@ryotatao9495 Thank you so much for the links :) I'll watch it and comment when I have a bit more time.

Finally a picture of Tao and Ryota by themselves after 4 years. They look good together and their clothes match :p

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSmL62lWga/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

Thanks @Transition to share us the photo. 
I didn’t know Tao posted on her IG. I just woke up after a hard night and got notification from soompi. I screamed. 

We’ve waited so long to see it, a picture just only Ryota and Tao, like a couple. :heart2beat:

@Transition Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family. 

I’m still single while my friends, my cousins got married and had their children haha. Sometimes, I have a feeling that I will be single forever. Maybe I focus too much on Chinese actors, so I can’t have any feelings with men in real life. 

• 4 weeks later...

@ryotatao9495 Thank you! Aw. Please don't feel stressed about it. I believe that you will be able to meet your fateful one in the future. 

Komatsu Nana (25) and Masaki Suda (28) announced today that they are married. They have worked together several times before and have been rumoured to be dating for a while. I don't think they have confirmed it though. I'm surprised that they decided to tie the knot at such young age. Congratulations to the couple!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...