[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Yamada Ryosuke will be leading in a new movie with the title below while Tao will be co-starring. Some fans have thought about them collaborating before due to their "compatible heights". He is 165 cm and she is 155 cm and also because of their head bump in the variety show below. I'm looking forward to this since it has been a while since Tao has been in a movie.

Tao mentioned Anikoma in one of her latest IG entries.

She mentioned that in March a lot of her movies will be shown on WOWOW. 

"On the 18th of March what will be aired is "Ani Ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu", my definite answer everytime I'm asked which portrayal was the most difficult among my productions". 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys remember the flowers with the wings that Tao gave Ryota two years ago? (I don't know why the picture below that setokaonii posted isn't showing. Perhaps the owner deleted it?) Back then we wondered if it has special meaning. Tao recently designed a limited edition of the Rubin Rosa watches. Her design has wings too.

006ufsGRgy1gcy9g01ed6j318g0m8adf.jpg

006ufsGRgy1gcy9fz4jxlj30rs16bag8.jpg

On 8/3/2018 at 2:53 AM, setokaonii said:

@Transition I'm not sure about E-Girls but here is Tao's bouquet for Ryota & Generations. :P What is the meaning of the wings anyway? There must have something related to it which only they both knew. Fly high? Like what Tao mentioned in her letter "Onii will spread your wings in the sky and fly even higher and further in your world"? Or probably gene's song fly boys fly girls? Haha I'm not sure. Another thing that I have noticed was the type of flowers that Tao chose for Ryota. The blue/purple color flowers (sorry I couldn't remember this type of flowers) were the same as what Ryota gave to Tao during Pluto stage. 

Tao has been answering some questions that fans have asked on IG with one of them being which is her most skilled dish. She didn't have a specific answer but said that she enjoys cooking and would watch cooking programs everyday. She would also make snacks that suit to drink with alcohol.

New Asics advertisement

006ufsGRgy1gcziq0exkgj30u00u0q5b.jpg

006ufsGRgy1gczipzzlc2j30u00u0din.jpg

006ufsGRgy1gcziq0ttgbj30u00u040y.jpg

A newly confirmed couple in the Japanese entertainment business is Suda Masaki (27) and Komatsu Nana (24). They have worked together several times (in movies, magazines etc). Congratulations to the couple and best wishes to them!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just to make a quick info, Tao chan has a bit appearances in new Generation from Exile Tribe Lyrics MV title You & I 

http://youtu.be/9ITTfeAnrtA

Thank you for sharing this! Aw, this is a long-awaited content of RyoTao! So sweet of her to show her support to Ryota and Generations!

Here are stills that some fans made on IG

@ryotatao9495 Long time no see. I hope you are well :)

I also miss the hints that they gave us before. 

• Thanks 1

I come here to post about Tao’s appearance in Gene’s MV and see your post. 
thank you so much!:Megathanks:

We’ve waited this thing for a long time. Finally we can see Tao in Gene’s music video. :happy:
It means their relationship is still good. 
Do you guys notice in the video, Ryota sang his part right after Tao’s appearance? :heart2:

Yudai Chiba and Rina Kawaei, Ryusei Yokohama...also appeared in this MV. I’m happy to see actors who used to work with Gene’s members here. Good friends!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No IG embbded allowed, thanks.

Tao mentioned GENE and Ryota commented on her post too.

This moment is so precious! 
Tao appeared in Gene’s video, Tao talked about Gene in her post and Ryota’s comment on Tao’s post.
It’s not easy to see they contact each other publicly. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No IG embbded allowed, thanks.
  • Like 1

@setokaonii Hi! Nice to see you again. Yes, we all have to stay safe. I'm working at the hospital and have seen how everyone are fighting hard to overcome this pandemic together. This song and MV really shows this kind of spirit.

@ryotatao9495 Yes, when Tao appeared it was Ryota's turn to sing. I was glad to see that Tao and Reina were the only female co-stars of Ryota's who were in the MV.

Some people over at Weibo are glad to see RyoTao collaborate again.