[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transition @bk2001

Hello, thanks for your posts. 

Im sorry, recently I’m lazy to post here, I can’t give you any hints of RyoTao. 

I’m too busy and I need time to rest, to think about many things that’s why I became a normal reader haha <_<

This is a special gift from Chinese Toffees. We knew they did similar thing on Ryota’s birthday last year, but this time is really special. Not in China, it’s Time Square (New York City).

So proud :star:

About Aug29 from TaoRyu, I saw some fans noticed it too. 

It’s really weird when they celebrated anniversary on Ryota’s bir5day, 2 years & 1 month since the day TaoRyu became a real couple (July 29). 

Weird, right? Why they did not choose 2 years but  2 years 1 month and became the same day with Ryota’s birthday. 

Another gift from Chinese fans, they did the same thing last year.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Wow. Ryota's fans are really dedicated and rich :P. It is nice to see that he is loved by many fans. 

Ah, so the 29th of August was TaoRyu's celebration of them dating for 2 years and 1 month? It is weird date to celebrate though. Like you said, shouldn't it have been on the 29th of July instead?

Tao at a recent JRA event. A fan has made "a research" of her accessories. The ring on her little finger is from Star Jewelry, the one on her middle finger from Gucci and the necklace as we already know is from Tiffany&Co.

006ufsGRgy1g6kf4do3xij311x1kwdmp.jpg

006ufsGRgy1g6kf4mn9h3j311y1kwdp3.jpg

006ufsGRgy1g6kf4oo0b1j30t70kuq59.jpg

Credit: 土屋太鳳烘焙坊

• Like 1

@Transition thanks for your info.

Ryota likes girls wearing long dresses and we can see Tao wears a lot of long dresses. 

I notice she doesn’t often wear short dresses like before Anikoma. Do you think so?

Tao still uses that necklace, that’s why fans think it’s very important to Tao. And we discussed that Ryota wore the similar necklace on magazine last year.

We talked about the Balanciaga bags, but I don’t remember if we posted it here. 

Ryota and Tao have same bags and they also chose black clothes.

like we discussed many times before, Ryota and Tao uses same brands (clothes, shoes, necklace, etc...) and we use to talk about Tao isn’t a fashionable girl, her style was very old, she just changed her style after Anikoma.

• Like 1

Tao’s new CM

this is real Setoka. 

I know Tao always misses Setoka. Not only this CM, there are many times Tao chose same hair with Setoka (CM, magazines, shows)

Tao wearing yukata reminds me of Setoka. I miss Anikoma TT

Tao introduced it to Anikoma cast.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@ryotatao9495 Now when you say that, it is true that Tao doesn't wear short skirts or shorts often. I thought her look reminded me of Setoka in those pictures too.

I like these new pictures of RyoTao

006LYCQDgy1g755s92w81j30rt0rs3zp.jpg

0072TOI4gy1g74o0fiuowj30us152dkj.jpg

Credit: Ryota's weibo and 彡与胡说

フレンド October issue 2019

Q2: Kaede likes Hinana then what type of girls do Katayose-san like?

Ryota: Eh!? (*laughs*) What is my type...I like people who smell good. The nice scent isn't the kind you get by spraying perfume but a natural nice scent. Can I put it like this? (*shy*)

Q3: In what way should a girl approach you to make you feel happy?

Ryota: It is not the kind where you unconsciously confess your feelings. If you tell me directly through words I would be very happy. I hope we could both face each other directly and communicate.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4416520098386247

Credit: 片寄涼太应援博

@ryotatao9495 Regarding RyoTao using similiar brands and our suspicion that her necklace was given by Ryota, in this clip which was from two weeks ago one of the reporters asked him at 0:35 what he would usually do to "pick up" girls. He was laughing shyly before answering that he would give her presents. He likes the feeling of giving someone presents.

Credit: PlayIN

Btw, another Japanese couple has tied the knot and they are Kubota Masataka (31) and Mizukawa Asami (36). The two of them worked together in a drama in 2017 and started dating the same year. 

Congratulations to the couple! 

Ryota and Tao went to support Shimizu Kurumi's stage show FACTORTY GIRLS recently. According to different IG accounts, Ryota reposted Kurumi's post on his IG story a few days ago on the 2nd of October while Tao posted the picture on the 7th of October. The clothes and headband on Kurumi look the same though. So could it possibly be that RyoTao went to support her on the same day but to avoid rumours they decided to post it on different days or is it just Kurumi who wore two identical sweat-shirts and headbands on those two days? :P What do you guys think? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, our thread is so quiet. 
I’m so busy to post here. 
I will make up for our thread, sorry that I didn’t post anything here although I still follow RyoTao hints from IG and Twitter since I cannot translate those post exactly :tears:
Here some hint from Japanese fans.

Ryota and Tao still have same posts, same words about sky, weather and time. 

Fans noticed that @lupine0803 (a J-fan share many hints of RyoTao) posted a story. It said a Ryota’s story was written by Tao :sweatingbullets: That’s what we often discuss, right? There are some posts of Ryota remind us of Tao’s writing. 
Sorry I don’t know how to post pictures here, maybe @Transition will post it later. 

@Transition

About Ryota and Tao visited Kurumi’s stage. 
Other fans also notice Kurumi’s look was the same in photos with Ryota and Tao, same clothes.

I saw some photos of Kurumi with other celebrities at backstage. Kurumi changed her hair and clothes everyday, I think so. 

This girl is Kurumi’s friend, she posted it on Oct 1. 
I saw some fans post Ryota-Kurumi backstage pic on Oct 1. I’m not sure about the time. because of the difference of time between my country and Japan, maybe the time of this post from J-People was Oct 2 but my device was still Oct 1. 

• Thanks 1

Do you guy remember this place? 
It is Orihime Shrine (Ashikaga) where they filmed Anikoma. 

Tao just visited this shrine recently.
We discussed and translated that Ryota visited this shrine several times and he loves this place with a lot of happy memories.

I just miss RyoTao. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the latest updates! I have been busy with my wedding preparations so I have not been online for a while. Hopefully now when it is done I can become more active again.

Yes, based on the pictures alone I think it is safe to say that Ryota and Tao went to watch Kurumi's stage show on the same day ^_^

I'm glad to see that Orihime shrine has become a special place for RyoTao. Can't believe that 3 years have passed already since Anikoma. 

Long time no see guys, sorry for being inactive for a long time. I miss you guys. But thanks @Transition and @ryotatao9495 for always keep this thread with RyoTao's news update :)

@Transition Congratulations on your wedding. 

This will be the best 2019 closing prize for Ryota and GENERATIONS.

Tao Tsuchiya also attended a conference on the drama “W No Higeki” broadcast from 9 pm on NHK BS Premium on the 23rd.

• Thanks 1