[Drama 2017] Untouchable 언터처블

larus

Whoa.. just the teaser alone.. I know I'll be here to watch this. I see action, thriller mystery drama. I saw a lot of running and leaping to get away from cops. I'm getting Cruel City/ Heartless City vibes from the  quick teaser. I like this. Thanks, @larus for posting.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Kim Sung Kyoon And Jin Goo Are Brothers At War In “Untouchable” Teasers

Untouchable12.jpg

wo teasers and posters have been released for the upcoming JTBC drama “Untouchable.”

“Untouchable” will tell the story of the second son Jin Goo (Jang Joon Seo) trying to uncover his family’s secrets to reveal the truth behind his wife’s death and the first son Kim Sung Kyoon (Jang Ki Seo) who has turned corrupt like his father and will do anything to stop his family’s secrets from being revealed.

The two posters showcase the two male leads of the drama. The first poster splits Jin Goo and Kim Sung Kyoon’s face into one and portrays the frayed relationship between the two brothers. However, they are still connected as they have an unshakable bond as blood-related siblings. Kim Sung Kyoon has a calm but angry expression on his face while Jin Goo looks scared, ready to run at a moment’s notice

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/25/watch-kim-sung-kyoon-jin-goo-brothers-war-untouchable-teasers/

Go Jun Hee Transforms Into A Femme Fatale In New “Untouchable” Stills

Go-Jun-Hee.jpg

TBC’s upcoming drama “Untouchable” has revealed new stills of Go Jun Hee.

“Untouchable” will tell the story of second son Jang Joon Seo (played by Jin Goo), who fights against his family after the death of his wife, and first son Jang Ki Seo (Kim Sung Kyoon), who chooses to become evil for survival.

Go Jun Hee will play the role of Goo Ja Kyung, a daughter of a former president and the wife of Jang Ki Seo. Despite her ambitions and intelligence, Goo Ja Kyung fails to get acknowledged due to her gender. Behind her glamorous daily life is quiet anger and hatred. Goo Ja Kyung marries the first son Jang Ki Seo for power, but the one she truly loves is his brother, Jang Joon Seo.

In the released stills, Go Jun Hee is wearing a red suit with her makeup and short hair done perfectly. She looks cold, elegant, and classy as she holds a glass of wine in a luxurious chair. Other pictures show her talking to someone on the phone with a faint smirk.

Go-Jun-Hee1.jpg

The stills were filmed in September during which Go Jun Hee showed off her professionalism. The staff are said to have been impressed by her fast-changing expressions and detailed acting throughout the shoot.

The production staff of “Untouchable” shared, “Go Jun Hee will showcase a dramatic transformation into a former president’s femme fatale daughter. Go Jun Hee is completely immersed in the character of ambitious Goo Ja Kyung, expressing the spectrum of her subtle emotions in detail.” They added that viewers will be able to see the femme fatale side of Go Jun Hee through the role of Goo Ja Kyung.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/26/go-jun-hee-transforms-femme-fatale-new-untouchable-stills/

One man’s revenge leads him back home in JTBC’s Untouchable

by tipsymocha

untouchable-teaser10293.jpg

Finally! I’ve been eager to see more of Untouchable‘s female cast members in character, so I was happy to see that out of the two recently released teasers, one was dedicated to Jung Eun-ji (Sassy Go Go) and Go Jun-hee (She Was Pretty). But, of course, the central conflict in the upcoming JTBC crime thriller will mainly revolve around brothers Kim Sung-kyun (Answer Me 1988) and Jin Gu (Night Light), in what promises to be an epic family fight.

Jin Gu plays the younger son of the Jang family, which has ruled the fictional town of Bukcheon for several generations. Though he was born into a family with criminal tendencies, Jin Gu rejected his roots and became a violent crimes detective. He went on to marry a woman who meant the whole world to him, but when she dies in an “accident” and he finds that his family may have had something to do with her death, he comes back to Bukcheon to finally face his fate. He’ll have a formidable enemy in his older brother, played by Kim Sung-kyun, who has chosen to follow his father’s footsteps and lead the Jang family’s semi-legitimate syndicate.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/one-mans-revenge-leads-him-back-home-in-jtbcs-untouchable/

Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Becomes An Ambitious Prosecutor In New “Untouchable” Stills

Jung-Eun-Ji.jpg

TBC’s upcoming drama “Untouchable” has released stills of Apink’s Jung Eun Ji for the first time!

“Untouchable” is an action drama depicting the twisted fates of second son Jang Soon Seo (Jin Goo) who goes against his family after losing his beloved wife and first son Jang Ki Seo (Kim Sung Kyoon) who chooses to become evil for survival.

Jung Eun Ji will play the character of a rookie prosecutor Seo Yi Ra. Although she has just started out her career as a prosecutor, she is not afraid to compromise justice for success. It seems as if the power she dreamed of are coming true as she becomes acquainted with the Jang family, but she finally chooses to stand for justice after getting involved with Jang Joon Seo and realizing the dirty side of reality.

The released stills show Jung Eun Ji completely transformed into an ambitious prosecutor. In one picture, she is talking on the phone in a dimly lit room. In front of her are several documents and there are robes hung on the wall behind her, hinting at her busy life as a hardworking career woman.

Morehttps://www.soompi.com/2017/10/31/apinks-jung-eun-ji-becomes-ambitious-prosecutor-new-untouchable-stills/

Reflections of greed and ambition in Untouchable posters and stills

by tineybeanie

untouchable_1.jpg

Character posters for Jin Gu’s (Night Light) drama Untouchable have arrived, and it looks like a fierce showdown is impending between him and Kim Sun-kyun (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo), who play chaebol brothers and rivals.

Jin Gu stars as the second son of the powerful and wealthy Jang family, and when he loses his wife due to their meddling, he decides to find out the truth of her death and take revenge on those who took her away from him, even if they are family. Kim Sung-kyun plays his older brother, the first son, who has had to shed his morals to survive in his glittering world full of intrigue and backstabbing. The two brothers engage in a toxic battle, as one tries to uncover the truth and one tries to hide it to survive.

There’s a running theme of mirrors for our character posters: Jin Gu pounds his fist against cracked glass that shows his reflection, while the caption says “Searching for the truth of his wife’s case until the end.” While his motives are clear, Kim Sun-kyun’s are a bit more ambiguous, as he faces away from a wall mirror that says: “In order to not become weak, he became evil.”

Both our female leads, Go Jun-hee (She Was Pretty) and Jung Eun-ji (Sassy Go Go), look fierce in their power suits. Go Jun-hee plays an extravagant daughter-in-law to the Jang family, and she looks fabulous in her character poster where she stares into a hand mirror, although her copy says, “The silent rage hidden under a luxurious lifestyle.” Meanwhile, Jung Eun-ji’s copy reads, “When dreams of power become unbelievable reality,” which is quite apt because she plays an ambition-filled rookie prosecutor who is willing to cross her moral boundaries.

More http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/reflections-of-greed-and-ambition-in-untouchable-posters-and-stills/

Upcoming JTBC Drama “Untouchable” Releases Chilling Character Posters

Untouchable.jpg

TBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Untouchable” has released character posters for their main cast.

The drama is about a family’s second son Jang Joon Seo (played by Jin Goo) who loses his wife and stands against his family’s power and the first son Jang Ki Seo (played by Kim Sung Kyoon) who turns into the enemy in order to survive. An action pursuit drama, the storyline follows the choices that divide the two brothers.

In his character poster, Jan Joon Seo shows a mixture of anger and sadness. His fists are clenched and one has cracked the black surface he is resting on. However, his brow is furrowed and he gazes into the camera with a look of pain, portraying that his destiny is to “pursue the truth of his dead wife’s sincerity and the case until the end.”

Jang Ki Seo, on the other hand, is a picture of caution and poise as he is dressed in a clean suit and gazes into the camera. However, his eyes betray his anxiety and sadness, perhaps directed towards his brother. His caption states, “[He] had to become evil in order to now become weak.”

Go Jun Hee, who plays the daughter-in-law of the Jang family, looks at her reflection in a mirror. Her stylish clothes and accessories cannot hide her cold gaze, nor can it cover the hostility lurking underneath. Suiting her femme fatale feel, her caption states, “Behind her luxurious lifestyle hides a calm anger and hatred.”

And finally, Jung Eun Ji is transformed into rookie prosecutor Seo Yi Ra. Dressed in a chic black suit, she stares nervously yet piercingly into the camera. Her caption states, “The power that I’ve dreamt of has become an unbelievable reality,” and the two mirrors with her reflection behind her portray this division of dreams and reality.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/02/upcoming-jtbc-drama-untouchable-releases-chilling-character-posters/

The power struggle is on in Untouchable’s latest teasers

by tineybeanie

jinguun0.jpg

An epic battle between brothers is in the making—JTBC’s Untouchable recently released new teasers full of violence, action, and luxury. Playing chaebol brothers, Kim Sung-kyun (Answer Me 1988) and Jin Gu (Night Light) engage in a modern dynastic war to become the head of their family, which owns a pseudo-mafia conglomerate commanding a region called Bukcheon.

The story begins when Jin Gu loses his wife, who was the joy of his life and his reason to live. Although born the second son of the influential Jang family, he became a police officer instead of engaging in the family business, disobeying his father’s wishes. His brother Kim Sung-kyun, despite being the firstborn, always lived in Jin Gu’s shadow, as their father preferred his second son to be his heir.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/the-power-struggle-is-on-in-untouchables-latest-teasers/

@larus the more I see teasers and and updates, the more I get excited for this drama The story, is the kind the I like.  We're seeing dramatic scenes between brothers.  There's that Cain and Abel  brothers feel to it.  And I like there's more weight to the story. Done right, this will be good. Yes. I'll be watching premiere on the 24th. Thanks for updates.

So I was checking updates for another JTBC drama I'm waiting but I came across this. I like!

The brothers! They will be sworn enemies. Blood is not thicker than water,  for them. I'm gonna watch this.

IG cr: obsesiondoramas

Archived