Quantcast
RPM

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019]The Brightest Star In The Sky 夜空中最闪亮的星

Throughout the whole drama, it is about this pop idol justifying that he can write n sing songs and do his C pop to world. 

So we see him struggling to showcase his worth to see him lost his voice and then on rooting him to road of recovery. Instead of seeing him go on stage to show the world that he is an artist in his own right and not because of his father's wealth, they throw in kidnappin of zhenzhen which is truly unnecessarily and him rescuing the girl instead. What I would have love to see is just 1 song he wrote and see on stage to the world at the end of the drama. Instead we get a song sung by 2nd lead n then just a short clip of a video of his latest hit that had everyone so happy. Suddenly the CEO with his wife is no longer again st him and everyone suddenly love him again.  To the end was too sudden ... the usual nice flow was disrupted. 

• Like 2

@cheekychipmunk_stv

So true. I would hv liked to see him singing the song tt won him recognition. After all that rara about C-pop and how hard he had to work to bring it to fruition, there is nothing to be seen?! Hehe. I want to be floored by his brand of music but Was treated to him diving into water and flames. That’s cdrama for you I guess. Heh.

hope it wasn’t tooo bad for you though 

• LOL 2

I’m just done watching it!

Lol I actually don’t even remember when I first started this drama... it was like months ago. Since I didn’t get really into it, i watched one episode from time to time... one episode every week then every month lmao. But just a few days ago, I was watching it from the episode I stopped and I think it was 25... it took me 3 days lmao to watch 19 episodes :P! Helllll, it started to be so interesting that I couldn’t sleep hahahaha. Seriously at the beginning, YZZ kept loving YZR, I was so maaaaaaad. I don’t even know where I should start to comment... I’m so mad that at the end YZR kinda crushed ZBX. Idc, ZBX still number one in my heart haha! I love his hairstyle in the drama omg! Hihi. I should have found this topic earlier so I could have commented while watching now idk what to say hahahahaha. I had a lot to comment while watching... nvmmmm! Anyways, I’ll miss them. Alsooooo, some people said TAO couldn’t sing in live lol but his songs are nice tho! Love that opening BEGGAR song. Also, even if I don’t like YZR (or whatever his real name), I have to admit he sings well, I particularly like the don’t cry song! :wub:

Just finished this drama and just want to share. It was an abrupt ending lol but the journey was great and I've been too attached with this drama and this characters already especially Boxu and his actor Z. Tao, he's such a cutie!

AND THE SONGS! I LOVE Z. TAO'S SONGS so much now too.