Episodes: 

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 7/1/2019

Novel: Cry Me A Sad River 悲伤逆流成河 by Guo Jing Ming

Cast:

Zheng Shuang

Ma Tian Yu

Synopsis:

Qi Ming (Ma Tian Yu) and Yi Yao (Zheng Shuang) are neighbors who live in the same alley. As an older brother, Qi Ming is always helping and protecting Yi Yao. Qi Ming plants a tree for Yi Yao, in the backyard of the alley, and wishes that he’s able to give Yi Yao her dream family and the warmth that she wants. As time passes, Qi Ming helps Yi Yao through a misdiagnosed illness, emergency operation and various obstacles, but what could not be prevented was the troubles of love and entering the workforce. After graduating collage and moving out of the alley, Qi Ming and Yi Yao finally overcame all odds and got together. But the two had no choice but to break up again due to their careers. Youth is beautiful, but it also has regrets, Qi Ming, Yi Yao, Shen Xi, Shen Xiang, each of them chased their dreams and came to their own realization, everyone worked hard to lead a better life.

Cr Viki

River Flows To You 悲伤逆流成河 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

River Flows To You 悲伤逆流成河 Viki Episodes

River Flows To You 悲伤逆流成河 Raw Episodes

Cry Me A Sad River 悲伤逆流成河 Novel Translations

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Because I kinda want to check this. Not much for the stars, but I read the plot..." Cry Me A Sad River is adapted from the novel written by Guo Jing Ming and unlike the too dark and pessimistic events (gang rape, teen abortion, suicide), the drama will lighten things up, focusing on the mentality of young adults in today’s society. "  (cr: virtual voyage)

So I check for update and a trailer. cr: as tag

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Erafera1 said:

@jewelsc we meet here:lol:

Hahahaa yes, we're both here for 1 reason only and not really for the story becos we all know they're gonna be alot of tearjerking moments unless they change alot in the storyline, we'll see..:)

Archived