[Vietnamese Drama 2017] She Was Pretty

tensid98

Title: She Was Pretty (Remake)

Original Name: Mối tình đầu của tôi (literally translated: My First Love)

Genre: Romantic, Drama, Comedy

Producer: TV Hub

Official Websites: Facebook  | Youtube

Broadcast Date: September 1st, 2017

Airing Network: VTV3

The series is a remake of the popular South Korean drama, “She Was Pretty”.

"She Was Pretty" is a romantic comedy about friendship, love, and careers of modern young people.
The film revolves around the friendship of An Chi and Hạ Linh. While Hạ Linh is a beautiful and successful woman with many suitors, An Chi has an unattractive appearance, unemplyed, and with an outdated fashion sense. However, they have a friendship starting since childhood that everyone envies.
Until one day, two handsome men, Nam Phong and Minh Huy, appear and turn their lives upside down.

EPISODES (to be updated)

Image may contain: 4 people, text

MAIN CAST

Ninh Dương Lan Ngọc as An Chi (Kim Hye Jin)

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Bình An as Nam Phong (Ji Sung Joon)

Chi Pu as Hạ Linh (Min Hari)

B Trần as Minh Huy (Kim Shin Hyuk)

TRAILER TO BE UPDATED

ENGLISH SUBS NOT CERTAIN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Yesterday I found the chinese version... 

great pics! I Hope the eng subs for this version too. 

I hope so too. Vietnamese dramas usually don't have subs for English, but I hope they make an exception to this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone who posted the teaser trailers, pictures, etc. Wow! That beach where they filmed all of those teaser trailers is so pretty! The water is gorgeous! I hope that this series will get english language subs as I am very interested to see how Vietnam will make this story their own. I read on another forum that Turkey did a remake this year as well as China. 

• 2 weeks later...

The series has just been pushed back to April 2018...due to post-production complications...

Honestly, I'm not liking this news. They have pushed this thrice already, and by April, no one will even remember the existence of the drama if this continues on...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 1:21 PM, tensid98 said:

The series has just been pushed back to April 2018...due to post-production complications...

Honestly, I'm not liking this news. They have pushed this thrice already, and by April, no one will even remember the existence of the drama if this continues on...

Thanks for letting us know about the postponement of the drama until next year. Very disappointing. I hope we see it broadcast in April and  I hope that it will be subbed.

• 8 months later...

Archived