We're getting an interview! :ilike:

Btw, now that I see those School 2017 clips, I remembered that 2 of the scenes from Mr.queen are School 2017 callbacks. This one (in Mr. Queen SHS says the line, though): 

and this one: 

The translation here is different, but he's saying "It's the first day from today".

Btw, Sejeong & Junghyun had a very similar vibe to Junghyun & Hyesun. SJ & JH are still in contact, so I hope the same happens with him and Hyesun. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yeah, I think historical hairstyle suits Jung Hyun really well. It’s neat and it doesn’t cover his face, so his facial features stand out more.

I also love his natural look, his face doesn’t look fake and he has such amazing complexion.

I started watching Jealousy Incarnate because of him (I’m actually watching just his scenes since) and he came a long way from there. He had a scene there where he had to stripped down. He was actually quite skinny there without defined muscles. How on Earth did he manage to become so ripped now? 

How is it that he’s becomes the most handsome man in my eyes? :blush:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 1/27/2021 at 11:18 PM, sw33tm3lody said:
Btw, Sejeong & Junghyun had a very similar vibe to Junghyun & Hyesun. SJ & JH are still in contact, so I hope the same happens with him and Hyesun. 

I finished watching School 2017 mainly because of Kim Jung Hyun & Kim Se Jong cuteness even there is no kiss scene at all LOL To me, Kim Jung Hyun & Shin Hye Sun chemistry in Mr Queen are intense version of Kim Jung Hyun & Kim Se Jong chemistry in School 2017

Kim Jung Hyun can creates chemistry with his female lead whether the actress is younger or older than him in the real life just like Shin Hye Sun and that's why I enjoyed watching all of their dramas even if the acting of their partner are lacking:)

His acting skill is just:glasses:

credit to the owner

:wub:

credit to the owner

HUH:heart2beat:

credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Hi!! OMG. Soompi wouldn't let me join with my gmail account. I'm so glad it's working now. :wow1:

Yes, @aislingI read somewhere that his dad died when he was serving and that he never really forgave himself for not being there when it happened. It's genuinely a traumatic experience that must have triggered his depression when he played a terminal character in "Time". He had a really tough life, so I'm glad he's happy again and collecting achievements. :star:

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, aisling said:

This CF makes me blush and I’m a grown up woman LOL

Oh my gosh ..... @aisling  !!!!  

What's this going with 
싹싹싹싹싹 !     The part when he looks at the cam and smile during "the everybody" and when he glided his finger below his chin

:naughty::naughty: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Jung Hyun with his onscreen brides.

I find it funny that coincidentally in all those three dramas he was kind of forced to get married. Or he married due to circumstances... He didn’t even smile during all three wedding scenes.

e4o10Oy.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, sw33tm3lody said:

Hi!

I'm not going to talk about the finale because I didn't like it BUT did you see this man's INSANE performance today? He recited a tongue twister for over a minute with perfect diction and vocalization! Knets are praising him to the moon and back. 

:omg:

Yes! I escaped here for a while to get away from the disappointment.. but I was so impressed with KJH.. actually I was impressed by him throughout the drama and also in other dramas.. I rewatched Waikiki for the past few days and I’m so amazed that even though it’s a comedy, this wonderful man could make me cry because of his eyes and micro expressions.. I want to see him in another drama soon!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Yes! I escaped here for a while to get away from the disappointment.. but I was so impressed with KJH.. actually I was impressed by him throughout the drama and also in other dramas.. I rewatched Waikiki for the past few days and I’m so amazed that even though it’s a comedy, this wonderful man could make me cry because of his eyes and micro expressions.. I want to see him in another drama soon!

All I can say if not for Mr Queen, I would not have met and known KJH.  So in a way, the drama is good in that sense.  Just the ending was rather rushed.  Will not say more about the drama here cos this thread is about KJH respectfully. 

Thank you for your beautiful and excellent acting as Jeonha, Mr Kim.   I bow to you. :D

• Like 3

I never really followed or a big fans of any SK actors or actress before... So I don't really know what they use to do after a drama ended.

However, apparently, actors always do an interview after their drama ended, just like KJH.

You see these interviews, one was taken after CLOY and the other after Mr. Queen. 

Both interviews, he got same hair style hahaha But yeah, both filmed in a year...

I hope he keeps doing Live IG so even after Mr. Queen, we can still follow his updates.

Interview after CLOY

Interview after Mr. Queen

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The pain the finale caused me... I can’t breathe. It’s suffocating. I feel like I gave everything for this drama and they crapped on my head.

The only positive is I came to know and love this man. I will cherish him forever as Cheoljong (up until the scene with So Bong, the rest of episode doesn’t count).

My brilliant talented Jung Hyun-shi. I hope you come back to us soon with another project that will erase this pain and disappointment. Even though the ending was crap, I still love you and recognise your talent.

• Like 3

Yeah, the plot is on the writers, not the actors. I will just focus on how good he was in the whole drama, and look forward to his future work. He is so talented! He deserves more lead roles and I hope he gets to work with SHS again. Their chemistry is one of the best I’ve seen with his co-stars. And we can look forward to the OST he sang! :fullofhearts:

Sharing some cute clips of our favourite leading man

Spoiler

Edited by joonminfan
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1