1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

this is the reason I'm not a shipper :joy: I get too attached and feel like the actors I paired must show exclusive emotions which is impractical since they are actors :joy::joy:

I don't ship either. On screen for sure sizzling smoking hot lha, bts also can be looks suspicious BUT real life I don't wanna bet, I will only cheer when there is an official announcement like BinJin

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

I don't ship either. On screen for sure sizzling smoking hot lha, bts also can be looks suspicious BUT real life I don't wanna bet, I will only cheer when there is an official announcement like BinJin

Yup. With you on this. Just give us some good onscreen romances :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, skinnyjeans said:

Guys!

I just found this clip in YT

KJH played in a gay movie??

I think he did it when he's much younger.

It was released in 2012.

A queer short film made as a K'ARTS graduation work by director Young-sun Jang.

Gosh, he got that charisma since he's young.

He looks hot there!

this is great! when I saw the BTS of KJH with NIW - and their "bromance" moments - I felt KJH could do well in such roles - glad that he took it up way back in 2012 itself! 

• Like 3

Wow, I want to see that BL movie! But I guess it’s not available online. No wonder when he threw that smouldering look at Na In Woo in BTS NIW became all giggly. 
spacer.png

Seeing his choices I think he’s really serious about acting. He didn’t become actor be become famous but because he thinks of himself as an artist.

I hope he won’t just choose safe roles from now on. I want to see him playing an antagonist too. I want to see his full range.

But on the other hand I’m scared because of his mental health.

I saw some BTS clips of his drama Time and I was honestly so shocked. He just sat slumped on the ground looking like he was going to pass out any second when the camera wasn’t rolling. I think his depression and eating disorder must have been really serious.

• Like 3

Baby Jung Hyun :fullofhearts:

J9NxpwE.jpg
pI43teH.jpg

Spoiler

cevc1Dm.jpg

Photos taken in 2016. I find this hairstyle quite suitable for him.

I actually really disliked his hairstyle in CLOY, it made him look much older than in real life. But then again he was romancing TWO noonas in CLOY so maybe they wanted him to look more mature. I’m convinced BinJin were already dating back then, so I’m just laughing because our cutie was romancing SYJ in front of her real boyfriend :loolz:

I didn’t like his hairstyle at all but I appreciate whoever put him in those famous white jeans. He’s filling those jeans really nicely for sure. I’ve never paid attention to mens’ thighs before but darn it, Jung Hyun does have sexy thighs.

spacer.png

His last 3 dramas must’ve been traumatising for his fans.

Time - died

CLOY - died 

Mr Queen - ending so terrible it’d be better if his character died 

• Like 5

Saw this clip from Rebel, where KJH played the character of Mori

I heard that lots of netizens loved him in this role, where he had a redemption arc. Been wanting to watch this since forever, because of KJH and my other bias KJS, who played the psychotic King. But coz it’s 30 eps so I don’t know if I could commit. Maybe I should start it. Anyone watched it already?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aisling said:

I’m convinced BinJin were already dating back then, so I’m just laughing because our cutie was romancing SYJ in front of her real boyfriend :loolz:

Well, in Waikiki he kissed and married the lady in front of her real boyfriend too....:piggydance:

• LOL 3

Found this clip of KJH’s CNN interview with English subtitles. I think the part where he mentioned SY going out and screaming was the morning after.. you know.. :7555_attack:

And his OST is out today! Yay!

Just saw these! Are these really unaired scenes?

Spoiler

Edited by joonminfan
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Well, in Waikiki he kissed and married the lady in front of her real boyfriend too....:piggydance:

OH MY GOD I forgot about that. Lee Yi-kyung and Jung In-su were already dating during that time  :spitswater: 

So our Jung Hyun’s concept is like this:

spacer.png

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Found this clip of KJH’s CNN interview with English subtitles. I think the part where he mentioned SY going out and screaming was the morning after.. you know.. :7555_attack:

And his OST is out today! Yay!

Just saw these! Are these really unaired scenes?

Reveal hidden contents

Yay! Finally we are enlightened:joy:

So what he meant is that scene.

Glad that Junghyunique made the the subbed video

I think we should invite her here.

Oh I think these scenes were when CJ stayed in SY's house?

• Like 3

@skinnyjeans is Junghyunique a Soompi Forums member? 

@aisling don’t you mean no pants instead of white pants? :rickroll:

Pervy Ahjumma alert! Lol.. 

I felt like such a perv when I first saw KJH in Schools 2017. I just thought to myself how a high schooler can be so devilishly charming, boyishly cute and manly at the same time? I didn’t know he was already 26/27 at that time so I felt a bit better after finding out. At least I’m not crushing on an underaged boy! :Fist1:

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, aisling said:

Wow, I want to see that BL movie! But I guess it’s not available online. No wonder when he threw that smouldering look at Na In Woo in BTS NIW became all giggly. 

Seeing his choices I think he’s really serious about acting. He didn’t become actor be become famous but because he thinks of himself as an artist.

I hope he won’t just choose safe roles from now on. I want to see him playing an antagonist too. I want to see his full range.

But on the other hand I’m scared because of his mental health.

I saw some BTS clips of his drama Time and I was honestly so shocked. He just sat slumped on the ground looking like he was going to pass out any second when the camera wasn’t rolling. I think his depression and eating disorder must have been really serious.

1 hour ago, skinnyjeans said:

Yay! Finally we are enlightened:joy:

So what he meant is that scene.

Go glad that Junghyunique made the the subbed video

I think we should invite her here.

Oh I think these scenes were when CJ stayed in SY's house?

Hiii this is me who you are summoned haha. I forgot how soompi worked so bare with me if i did mistake. About the BL movie it is available on ondemand korea (pay perview)

Edited by serenilmauve
Please, don’t quote images, videos and gifs, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@skinnyjeans @joonminfan

That’s explained!! So it’s true that there was mistranslation from Korean to Indonesian. Or maybe because KJH was bit shy to elaborate the scene so he didn’t speak clearly.

The Queen went out screaming after “aum” with The King translated into The Queen screaming after went out/going on a trip with The King, I can see the confusion here...:joy:

@Junghyunique -

:heart3:

• Like 2

@joonminfan No pants you say? Jung Hyun should show us how he looks with no pants so we can judge  :shaq:

The way he walks... so confident and so swag?

spacer.png

And the way he’s comfortable with his own barefaced look. If not for those up closed IG Live we wouldn’t notice his beauty mark under his eye.

spacer.png

@Junghyunique - Oh you’re here, sis! Now we can pester you with all the questions about Jung Hyun  :glee:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

50 minutes ago, Junghyunique - said:

Hiii this is me who you are summoned haha. I forgot how soompi worked so bare with me if i did mistake. About the BL movie it is available on ondemand korea (pay perview)

Welcome @Junghyunique - !!

:heart3:

You meant the BL movie where JH played???:scream:

I was actually looking for JH video when he traveled to some countries with this youth club in 2015. But instead, I found his clip in BL movie!:sweat_smile:

I'm also looking for video when he got the MBC Award as the best new actor in 2017 for Rebel drama.

But the video I found was not subbed yet.

I think maybe we can compile all his works and everything about him here.

• Like 3

While waiting for JH's song 'like a first snow',

let's see him in an MV

I was checking on his Facebook. He likes to update there too, esp his works.

But what I notice is that no trace of his works while filming TIME at all. 

Maybe he thinks it's a failure [?] :cold_sweat: Jung Hyun-ah, your acting there was very good.

Maybe he doesn't want to remember about those moment that made him depressed.

Yeah, I guess that's better. 

This is the picture he posted before the TIME [1st July 2018].

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20210217T071033Z

The same person who said he's not cute.:kiss_wink:

• Like 3