15 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

Yes, I watched it while waiting for Mr. Queen new episode on the weekend. 

But I think I was able to watch it only until Suho died. And did not continue after that cos I don't like the story line after the female lead try to revenge using Suho as a tool. I don't like that. So, once Suho died. I stopped watching it. Life is hard and stressful already. But I enjoyed his acting. He really looked like an RickRoll'D in the early episode, until he knew that he got cancer. 

And after that, I watch Welcome To Waikiki and School 2017. They are all different type of character.  He really does wear mask whenever he acts. 

i watched it while it aired and it was torturous! I continued the drama after Suho died, well, just because I wanted to finish it, but yeah, it wasn’t interesting anymore. And no offence to SH fans, but her acting did nothing for me. Now after watching SHS in Mr Queen, I wonder how the drama would be like if she had been the FL in Time? And I would love to see both KJH and SHS together in another drama. They are so well-matched in terms of acting, and I believe they bring out the best in each other. Maybe a darker, more intense drama, maybe a little makjang too.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@shimshimae

KJH was staring at SHS in the last bts with the same tender looks of CJ though.....I am not a shipper but I am not blind....:issohappy:

I know right! I saw that too - SHS has a unique personality too - a lot of So Bong's characteristics - how can KJH not get attracted to that charisma :joy: since I'm not a shipper I'm just silently gushing over it (the hypocrisy :joy:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@skinnyjeans Thank you for the interview translation, sis! I know exactly why you did it. Cause you’re in love like us :joy: 

His answers are always thoughtful. He seems like the whole package of the man.

Observation about his body. I watched few scenes from Jealousy Incarnate where he played a younger brother of a female lead. He had a scene where he needed to strip down of his clothes. Jung Hyun has a nice build naturally but he was so skinny in JI! I could see his ribs poking through his skin. This was 2016.

When he appeared in School 2017 you could already tell the difference because his was much more muscular. His body became even more chiselled in CLOY. And now from what we saw in Mr Queen his body is even more insane. My point is that he must have really work out hard. Like really like crazy hard. I’m not a trainer so I can’t tell but he must packed on so much weight and muscles.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I know right! I saw that too - SHS has a unique personality too - a lot of So Bong's characteristics - how can KJH not get attracted to that charisma :joy: since I'm not a shipper I'm just silently gushing over it (the hypocrisy :joy:)

Eu-Ho-SIv-VEAAipvi.jpg

This is totally KJH not CJ, in the same bts that I mentioned.....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, cenching said:

This is totally KJH not CJ, in the same bts that I mentioned.....

oh yes - totally - I felt so too - that's his boyish smile :D
I really like this picture too - he is like you rightly mentioned earlier a beautiful combination of the manly man and the whipped husband 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

I hope he will be in a modern drama next, I am not a fan of Saeguk. He looks hotter in modern outfits too....So instead of rewaching MQ, I will rewatch CLOY

I hope so too - we need to see his ripped muscles he worked so hard on properly (for research purposes as always) :joy: - my only beef with CLOY look is his hairstyle - he looks much better when his hair doesn't cover his face imo

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

I hope so too - we need to see his ripped muscles he worked so hard on properly (for research purposes as always) :joy: - my only beef with CLOY look is his hairstyle - he looks much better when his hair doesn't cover his face imo

I am agreed with you as a fellow researcher for the benefits of womankind..:coolshades:I think KJH has a very high forehead that he prefers to obscure it from public hence his long bangs. I like him in CLOY because KJH is at his best when he plays shady 2 faces characters. I like PHJ with the very same reason.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am agreed with you as a fellow researcher for the benefits of womankind..:coolshades:I think KJH has a very high forehead that he prefers to obscure it from public hence his long bangs. I like him in CLOY because KJH is at his best when he plays shady 2 faces characters. I like PHJ with the very same reason.

this makes sense - I initially didn't like CJ character for the same reason (because he was shady) but his development really got me (as you know) - KJH can play dark characters quite well - sometimes I can see the streaks of coldness quite clearly (but I'm just apprehensive for him to take up such roles for the sake of his mental health)

• Like 2

Speaking of the latest BTS... 

I’m not sure about Shin Hye Sun because she seems to be friendly with all her male

leads but based on my observations our pretty boy is crushing on her a little bit. He always praises her and says he wants to work with her again. He even went that far to say he felt incompetent compared to her.

And in the latest BTS there were two moments that caught me eyes.

The first one is the at campfire. This must be offscreen, right? I don’t remember So Bong offering her sweet potato to Cheoljong. He just looks at her with so much affection, don’t you think?

spacer.png

And then this one. He patted Hong Yeon on the head but his eyes never looked at her.  :loolz: 

Just look at his eyes. He was gazing at SHS the whole time he was patting someone else’s head LOL. My delulu mind tells me he maybe wanted to pat SHS’s head instead. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@shimshimae

There are some actors who can only pull off antagonist character or vice versa. That's usually based upon their look and vibe but KJH, KJW, and PHJ (the names that I can mentioned right now on top of my head) are some rare birds who can pull off both roles separately  beautifully. They can even be both at the same time and make you can't decide whether you wanna take a knife to take out his heart out OR shreds his clothes off.

@aisling

I saw that and I can guarantee that our boy indeed crushing hard at her. Tbh, SHS has that magic in her. From what I can counted there were 3 of her OTP who were smitten by her (I watched the dramas). L, SungHoon and now KJH. They can't kept their eyes and hands off her. SHS isn't the tipycal SK's beauty but her charisma and I am sure her personality are really charming.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@shimshimae

There are some actors who can only pull off antagonist character or vice versa. That's usually based upon their look and vibe but KJH, KJW, and PHJ (the names that I can mentioned right now on top of my head) are some rare birds who can pull off both roles separately  beautifully. They can even be both at the same time and make you can't decide whether you wanna take a knife to take out his heart out OR shreds his clothes off.

@aisling

I saw that and I can guarantee that our boy indeed crushing hard at her. Tbh, SHS has that magic in her. From what I can counted there were 3 of her OTP who were smitten by her (I watched the dramas). L, SungHoon and now KJH. They can't kept their eyes and hands off her. SHS isn't the tipycal SK's beauty but her charisma and I am sure her personality are really charming.

oh yes - a rare and beautiful achievement :partyblob: thank you for the references - I now realised that I can write better when I can imagine the characters/actors properly :D

SHS has a genuine aura about her - she's very grounded and quirky - guys can easily bond with her 

this look from the spinoff ep 2 really gets me: CJ's thoughts: "Okay, that kiss wasn't enough - need to put in more efforts." :joy::joy:
spacer.png

• Like 3

Guys!

I just found this clip in YT

KJH played in a gay movie??

I think he did it when he was younger.

It was released in 2012.

A queer short film made as a K'ARTS graduation work by director Young-sun Jang.

R16003_%EF%BF%BD%EA%BD%8C%E9%8D%AE%EA%BE

R16003_%EF%BF%BD%EA%BD%8C%E9%8D%AE%EA%BE

Gosh, he got that charisma since he was young.

He looks hot there!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1