Quantcast

12 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Guys, anyone knows a sub version of this video? I want to know this conversation 

on a different note, maybe we should request the mod to change the thread name to Kim Jung Hyun and a-scientifically-thirsty-squad-who-can't-get-enough-of-him to better reflect ground realities :joy::joy:

Here you go! He had to do interview like smart and dumb Cheoljong :joy:

Spoiler

BTW someone commented on TW that during a face-off scene where Cheoljong was carrying HJ and Byeong In carrying So Bong, Na In Woo was shaking slightly while Jung Hyun was steady  :joy:  I’d need to watch that scene again to confirm.

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, skinnyjeans said:

You can watch it here:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIECorUJOtV/?igshid=k4ci69onc72i

She got a lot of subbed version of the interviews and also the BTS for each episodes. 

JH undeniably got that sex appeal. :naughty:

Not only his overall body, but the eyes, lips, neck, fingers, arms, chest, shoulder, and, yes I noticed he has firm thighs and nice RickRoll'D....:rainbow: ( I really have to stop...!) . And you all saw how he touch, caressed and hugged SHS, it all looked right, not awkward, but seem right, comfortable.. You know what I mean, right. 

I had not seen Korean actors as appealing as he is. I really never been like this obsessed before. 

thank you so much! :heart3:

Yes, we know. SHS-KJH just being adorable and cute: :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Does anybody know how much Jung Hyun weigh? Someone said he used to be 68 kg but he definitely doesn’t look only 68 kg right now. That must’ve been his weight during Time when he was thinnest. He’s so packed with muscles now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, aisling said:

Here you go! He had to do interview like smart and dumb Cheoljong :joy:

BTW someone commented on TW that during a face-off scene where Cheoljong was carrying HJ and Byeong In carrying So Bong, Na In Woo was shaking slightly while Jung Hyun was steady  :joy:  I’d need to watch that scene again to confirm.

thank you! :fullofhearts:
Them muscles are no joke - a very wise investment from KJH's side :joy: - except that black robe costume all other costumes hid his body lol 

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

Does anybody know how much Jung Hyun weigh? Someone said he used to be 68 kg but he definitely doesn’t look only 68 kg right now. That must’ve been his weight during Time when he was thinnest. He’s so packed with muscles now.

I'm guessing between 73-75kg - someone should ask him when he does his ig live - you know I'm sort of torn between not wanting to know any details about him but vicariously enjoying those details anyway when I see them :joy::joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@skinnyjeans The way you described his body parts  :tenor:

I don’t know why I didn’t fall for him in CLOY despite rooting for Alberto and Dan more than the main couple (this was the only drama I watched with him prior Mr Queen). I blame his hairstyle. I really didn’t like that hairstyle. 

I was following Mr Queen from the start, so I remember I was taken aback how handsome he was in the first episode back in December. I tried to fight the attraction towards him during those first episodes of Mr Queen. I tried not to be obsessed too much and failed spectacularly.

When he looked at her like that in episode 1 my heart already skipped a beat. It was a cold stare but somehow he looked really hot and the same time?

spacer.png

When he looked at her curiously and warmly for the first time I found him breathtaking in that scene. The shift in his eyes and that little smile did it for me. This was the first time I noticed how perfectly heart-shaped his lips were. Like I’ve never seen more perfect lips on any other guy. But I think it was mostly his acting and the way he made me believe he was starting to fall in love.

spacer.png

After he saved her from the lake and water was dripping from him I was a goner. And the rest of the history. Here I am. Failing not to be obsessed :joy:

spacer.png

Looking at those gifs makes me swoon all over again. He’s really a very good actor.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

I don’t know why some people can be so callous and unforgiving. The reason of why JH acted that way towards SH during the Time press conference was made known to them, and yet people still couldn’t empathise. I’m so mad on his behalf!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I don’t know why some people can be so callous and unforgiving. The reason of why JH acted that way towards SH during the Time press conference was made known to them, and yet people still couldn’t empathise. I’m so mad on his behalf!

They must be from the crazy fandom. Idk, Idol fans are annoying and childish sometimes. That's why it is said that some actors and actresses hesitate to work with idols. Their fans are too radical, annoying and possessive. I'm sorry for those who are offended. But seriously, many think so :no_mouth:

Anyways, I also love his previous work with Harpers Bazaar in April 2020. 

c47R_1uysR7kpqdVwIPinp5Wc9Ih3NsHCpAvTiRx

Teasing us by opening the blazer a bit and showing a bit of his body... My pervert mind:headbang:

Jq19R-M43CD2kvD0AL_Wa_jR4HFmAao90EY9-3bl

Spoiler

2020_3_19_22.gif

ShoddyUnlinedDodobird-size_restricted.gi

Yes I'm crazy for even his fingers and neck :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

When I first saw KJH in CLOY I found him as an okay actor look-wise. But the more I watch him the more attractive he is. His personality and intelligence shines, he has what we called "inner beauty". His personality enhances his looks and he become irresistible......:approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Woahhh just came back from DC and twitter , those adlibs done my KJH , he's such a brilliant actor. Some of his adlibs are my favorite as well. Well done KJH! 

He was so charismatic on this scene and it was an adlib from him

The part where he asked SY/SB to look kim in the eyes after SY told him and BI she doesn't like either of them 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
6 hours ago, joonminfan said:

fanatic people selectively empathise - don't get too riled up about them - I'm just happy that KJH came out strong from all of this - more power to him :partyblob: 

@skinnyjeans thank you for the Harper Bazaar stuff :heart3: this guy is just too enticing  

48 minutes ago, cenching said:

When I first saw KJH in CLOY I found him as an okay actor look-wise. But the more I watch him the more attractive he is. His personality and intelligence shines, he has what we called "inner beauty". His personality enhances his looks and he become irresistible......:approves:

oh yes - beauty does radiate from within - similar case with SHS - the more you look at her - the prettier she gets - KJH has definitely become irresistible to me lol 

@lhynne thank you for the ad-libs - feel like watching all these scenes again 

the amount of ad-libs just show how dedicated KJH is to his craft - he really gets the character - I can't imagine the stuff he went through during Time :tears: but so so happy he's come out stronger and better 

• Like 5

This was after their reunion, CJ putting his hands on SY's ears is another adlib of KJH and it's one of my favorite scenes lol..

소용의시린손을 호불어주고 말없이 소용의 손을 맞잡아 자신의 상의를 들쳐 가슴팍에 넣어 녹여준다네

근데이걸 겨드랑이에 손을 넣어주고
귀를 만져주는걸로 바꿈

This scene haha

• Like 4

Seems like there’s no scene where Jung Hyun didn’t contribute with this wits.

All of my favourite lines comes from him. I’m literally in awe of this man. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Seems like there’s no scene where Jung Hyun didn’t contribute with this wits.

All of my favourite lines comes from him. I’m literally in awe of this man. 

it's really hard not to be - I think they should just set-up the scenes and give the rest to KJH for ad-libs :joy: that way a season 2 or a new drama with the same cast won't take much time to produce :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Jung Hyun’s message in the script-books.

Fans who translated it said it was difficult to get it right because his words are poetic and it’s obvious he’s a well-read man.

A video compilation of his adlibs

Shin Hye Sun didn’t exaggerate about his adlib skills

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

I’m obsessed with his beauty mark.

I disliked his colourful suit at the beginning... but now he’s starting to wear more muted suits in Time I CAN’T stop staring. Poor baby struggled so much during this time but he made it look beautiful.

• Like 2

Did all of you watch Time? I’m on episode 10 and the script, directing, even editing is so off and messy? Jung Hyun is trying his best but the writing does nothing for me. The female lead isn’t on par with his acting and it’s like watching one man show. And is a lack of skinship intentional? Besides the scene where he picked her up from the street... they didn’t even touch once? 

It’s starting to be very apparent how thin he is compared to the first episode. 

Overall as get older I have zero patience for nonsense script.

• Like 3

On 2/18/2021 at 4:53 PM, cenching said:

I want her as KJH next leading lady......Visual wise I think they look great together and she is a good actress too....

What is this actress name? Does she has good acting skill?

Her face looks unique in the picture you posted here:blush:

5 hours ago, aisling said:

Did all of you watch Time? I’m on episode 10 and the script, directing, even editing is so off and messy? Jung Hyun is trying his best but the writing does nothing for me. The female lead isn’t on par with his acting and it’s like watching one man show. And is a lack of skinship intentional? Besides the scene where he picked her up from the street... they didn’t even touch once? 

It’s starting to be very apparent how thin he is compared to the first episode. 

Overall as get older I have zero patience for nonsense script.

I'm watching all Kim Jung Hyun dramas since I'm fallen for him in SCHOOL 2017:lol:

I think the lack of skinship in TIME was because he such a jerk towards the main female lead since the beginning of the drama (even Cheol Jong treatment towards So Bong in the beginning of the episode of MR QUEEN was not "Main Male Lead Of The Year" either, he's more respectful towards So Bong than Kim Jung Hyun's character did to his female lead in TIME LOL) and he feeling guilty about her sister death. I also think the screenwriter of TIME wanted to add more scene of main couple skinship/interactions in the scripts after they get married but since Kim Jung Hyun had health problem in real life at that time and stepped out before their finish filming the drama, they couldn't make it.

I admit the main couple interactions with each other in TIME were more lacking than MR QUEEN although MR QUEEN was not a perfect drama. But I think it's more because you watching TIME after watched MR QUEEN.

Despite some plot hole in MR QUEEN, the strength of MR QUEEN were not only Kim Jung Hyun great performance but also Shin Hye Sun great performance as Kim Jung Hyun's female lead, both of Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun characters had good development on their own, and most importantly, Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun characters had interesting relationship development added with their sizzling chemistry.

So, after watching all those in MR QUEEN you will feel kind of frustrated since Kim Jung Hyun's female lead performance and their interactions together in TIME are not good as MR QUEEN .

If only MR QUEEN screenwriters didn't messed up the ending in episode 20, MR QUEEN will be a great romance drama in 2020/2021 for me despite all the flaws:expressionless:

I hope Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun will collaborate as main couple again in another romance drama with a good script and if they will act with other actors and actresses before they collaborate again, I want they to pair up with actors and actresses with good acting skill as their partner.

I'm really spoiled with their collaboration in MR QUEEN so I will feel really annoyed if Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun partners in their next dramas are not par with Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun acting skills.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics & gifs. Thanks !
  • Like 6
  • aisling changed the title to Kim Jung Hyun 김정현 *Ad-lib King*