From boy to man.

9MeaX26.jpg

4 years. He doesn’t even look like the same person from the behind anymore. This is an insane transformation. I wish I knew a fitness trainer, so I could ask how much pure muscles he must’ve packed since Jealousy Incarnate. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2
  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photoshoot with Singles, October 2017.

IMG_0928.JPG?type=w800

IMG_0925.JPG?type=w800

730AA7C0-AD2D-43B5-9271-44863DFCED33-123

Btw, about his LIVE IG today.. 

Every time he's doing LIVE IG, I adore him more.  Look at how he answered these... 

Spoiler

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images/tweets/gifs/videos in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3

Compilation of what Jung Hyun said during today’s IG Live.

I think the most shocking new info for me is that he doesn’t eat ramyun. I’m blown away. I don’t know a single Asian person who doesn’t like ramyun LOL :joy: 

His determination to keep that hot body of his must be strong. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, aisling said:

I think the most shocking new info for me is that he doesn’t eat ramyun. I’m blown away. I don’t know a single Asian person who doesn’t like ramyun LOL :joy: 

Kim Jong Kook doesn't eats ramyeon too but he was forced to in one of the reality show, forget which one....

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

I’d like to share this photo for no particular reason.......................................

The white trouser??? :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Reading this one year old article made me shudder. He was even pondering on his own existence....

Kim Jung Hyun Talks About How “Crash Landing On You” Was A Turning Point In His Life

Feb 25, 2020
by R. Jun

In an interview with Sports DongA, actor Kim Jung Hyun talked about tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” and what the drama means to him.

He described the drama as a “turning point,” and said thanks to the drama, he was able to get past a 17-month period where he was physically and mentally unwell and unable to love himself.

The actor spoke about the controversy in 2018 when he was criticized for his behavior at the press conference for MBC’s “Time.” He later left the drama early due to an eating disorder.

Kim Jung Hyun said, “It was a time when I had been berating myself as both a person and an actor. I was having a really hard time then, to the point where I thought, ‘Why am I living?’ Every moment was like I was standing at the edge of a cliff. One day, I suddenly realized that I was being too hard on myself. I felt that because I wasn’t able to live well at the moment, I would continue to feel like I was at the edge of a cliff in the future. Once I realized that, I tried to focus on the present and the people around me.”

kim-jung-hyun-11.jpg

The actor said “Crash Landing on You” was a drama that helped him find hope. “What I’m most thankful for is that I learned that I’m someone who can be loved as well. I regained a lot of self esteem. PD Lee Jung Hyo just said to me, ‘Let’s have fun,’ and that gave me a lot of strength. I’ve never been contacted so much from friends’ parents asking me to come over for dinner.”

The actor’s goal this year is to study English. He said, “One day, I will be able to relay the energy that I feel when watching movies to people from countries all around the world.”

“I want to improve my English beyond just conversational skills to being able to act in English.” Laughing, he added, “Actor Park Myung Hoon, who appeared in ‘Parasite,’ told me to prepare in advance.”

Source (1)

• Like 5

@Junghyunique - said Jung Hyun doesn’t want to go to variety shows because he would have nothing to contribute except for lesson of history and philosophy  :loolz: Why is this man so nerdy?

Our hot badass king.

LMAO he went to the set prepared with the analysis for other characters besides his. He did the transition between seriousness and comedy flawlessly. That’s why he’s the best of the best.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I gathered my courage to watch Time. Given the ending and circumstances I was avoiding it until now. I’m sensitive so I hope my heart will be able to take all the pain.

I feel guilty about swooning about him in Time but the fact is he looked hot in that. At least at the beginning, I heard he lost a lot of weight by the end.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

Haha why so cute???

Does anyone know if JH has appeared on any variety show before?

@aisling have you finished Time yet? I wanted to watch it again but I don’t have the courage to see him suffering in the drama when I knew what happened to him in real life :crymeme:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, aisling said:

I gathered my courage to watch Time. Given the ending and circumstances I was avoiding it until now. I’m sensitive so I hope my heart will be able to take all the pain.

I feel guilty about swooning about him in Time but the fact is he looked hot in that. At least at the beginning, I heard he lost a lot of weight by the end.

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Haha why so cute???

Does anyone know if JH has appeared on any variety show before?

@aisling have you finished Time yet? I wanted to watch it again but I don’t have the courage to see him suffering in the drama when I knew what happened to him in real life :crymeme:

Actually I love his acting there.

When I watched it, I was really amazed by his acting skill.

His character as Soo Hoo in TIME is completely different than his character as CJ in Queen, or School 2017, Welcome Waikiki, Binggo, CLOY, [I haven't watched The Rebel]. I feel like watching different persons with the same handsome face! Yet in TIME he played it too good that it took toll on him...:persevere: 

That's the first reason why I started to be his fans, his outstanding acting skill. There were some actors that I liked before, but Jung Hyun is different. He's in different class.

I haven't read any news or found any videos or photos where he participated in variety show.. But he appeared shyly in ON & OFF last time with Choi Sanggung :sweat_smile:

However if someone here know other variety show where he appeared, pleaseee share it with uuussss hereeee..

Btw guys, I have noticed this in his Wikipedia page

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20210221T144926Z

Yes, he always has good chemistry with his co-stars that he got nominated....

I agree that we shouldn't ship actors in real life @aisling:sweat_smile: even though his chemistry with SHS is stronger and more intense, but yeah that maybe cos SHS has acting skill as good as him.

I think if he's the main lead actor in CLOY he would also be nominated for Best Couple Award then.

I hope JH and SHS will get the Best Couple Award next year, at least. However hopefully he'll also get Best Actor Award.

THIS IS CUTE :joy:

Spoiler

Euui_vLVgAgOF-k?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@skinnyjeans I can’t with that picture with him in a wig. Why he’s so funny? :lol: It must be his TV predebut photo because I can see his freckles (yes, I have a thing for freckles and beauty marks).

I think of all his dramas he only didn’t get a girl in Rebel? In other dramas even when he was a supporting actor he had his separate love line.

From all the onscreen couples I shipped before only two became real couples (Queen In Hyun’s Man, Father Is Strange) and BTS photos from these two dramas clearly showed those actors falling in love on the set.

I do love him with SHS. Even the couples mentioned above didn’t have this strong onscreen chemistry and sexual tension like SHS and KJH. But I’m coming to the terms that it’s because of their superior acting and because they can create chemistry with anybody. I’m not a totally delusional shipper, I really like them together but my world won’t collapse if they don’t become real couple. I don’t know if JH knew during Waikiki days that his onscreen love interest and his friend were dating IRL but they were comfortable and joked with each other on the set. I mean not even Waikiki Director knew they were dating.

I think the most surprising drama couple who became real couple were SongSong couple. I have to admit I didn’t feel their chemistry LOL.

Anyway, I also hope to see him participating in a variety show. I think he’s a competitive type and perfectionist, so it’d be really funny to see him want to win everything :loolz:

• Like 3

I only found out today that they were in the same class?????

And both of them were in tvN Top 5 dramas.

EDIT: someone said KGE is Class 2010, so the weren’t in the same class but they know each other well.

Also is it just me or JH didn’t look that much younger next to his noonas in CLOY, but once he got of his Gu Seung Jun costumes the age difference is obvious. He looks like a baby next to them.

nn6lI8p.jpg

• Like 3

@aisling

You love beauty marks?? I got plenty...:joy: It runs in my family (also dimples) and like KJH I removed some with laser treatment because of the distinctive location it sat on my face....:brokenheart:The ones I removed were to right in the middle of my chin and one on the upper the corner of my lips.

• Like 3

Ooh.. although I would love to see JH and SHS together in another drama, I actually couldn’t mind him being paired with KGE, or Park So Dam, or Seo Ye Ji in a drama instead of a movie! I am really looking forward to his next project.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, cenching said:

@aisling

You love beauty marks?? I got plenty...:joy: It runs in my family (also dimples) and like KJH I removed some with laser treatment because of the distinctive location it sat on my face....:brokenheart:The ones I removed were to right in the middle of my chin and one on the upper the corner of my lips.

Freckle and dimples? You must be my type:wink: I have practically the same amount of freckles like JH before his treatment (even two freckles on my nose exactly like he used to). But I never really thought about removing them.

I was watching Time and this popped up.

LMAO I can’t stop staring at his a$$ and thighs. Like I usually just appreciate a face and abs but this man unleashed something more dangerous in me  :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
32 minutes ago, aisling said:

Freckle and dimples? You must be my type:wink: I have practically the same amount of freckles like JH before his treatment (even two freckles on my nose exactly like he used to). But I never really thought about removing them.

I was watching Time and this popped up.

LMAO I can’t stop staring at his a$$ and thighs. Like I usually just appreciate a face and abs but this man unleashed something more dangerous in me  

You and your obsession with freckles, dimples and white trouser that housed great booty and thighs....Even in the angsty drama like Time...... :loolz:

The problem with certain freckles are it drew too much attention to be comfortable with....at least in my case. Every time I met new people, they will stared and ooohh aaahhh then at the end of the conversation they never failed to comment about it. It was not good for my professional life. :piggydance:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
  • aisling changed the title to Kim Jung Hyun 김정현 *Ad-lib King*