[Drama 2017-2018] Prison Playbook (Wise Prison Life), 슬기로운 감빵생활

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem I think it is true. Based on this site, it says the same thing.

"tvN Drama's Prison Playbook will have a break next week, and will return after new year with higher perfection, said tvN's rep.

Special episode features Behind the scene, NG and highlight of episode 1-10 will be broadcast on Wednesday, December 27 at 9.40 pm KST.

Drama Stage "Today I Grab the Tambourine Again" will be broadcast instead on Thursday, December 28 at 9.30 pm KST"

what im happy about ep 7-8, 9-10 (still in middle of ep10, will continue later) are:

1. jailbird is back (i love this kid)

2. druggie's scenes and his bromance with jehyeok (i love every single of them)

3. captain yoo become more close with other inmates.

4. jehee and junho.. *loveeeeeeeee*

3 hours ago, lollyminx said:

I was just wondering where I can watch the special episode shown last week. Was it just a recap of previous episodes or were there extra scenes?

The special episode is broadcast tonight. It consists of behind the scene, NG and highlight episode 1-10.

**may contain spoiler

if the episode when JBJ was release from the prison is the saddest episode for me, the scene when he finally come and visit KMC is the happiest moment for me. i cried!! i cried alot. thank you JBJ for prove KMC and me wrong, thank you for visiting him again. im so happy.. its such a heart warming scene.. i cannot move on.. 

even when KJH hit 140k/h, it's cannot beat the the scene JBJ come visit KMC.. thank you.. i feel like the whole load of sadness was lifted off me... (eventhough im very happy to see junho hugged jailbird)

anyway, junho is so cool when he kicked the bad guy and throw some cursing.. ah.. it was so refreshing to hear it xD and i love his brother, joondol relationship with jehee!! so cute!

btw.. i just realize today (and confirm it today) that every episode ended with the sounds of footsteps, haha.. you guys might already knew it long ago.. xD i wonder what is the significant of the sounds towards the ending later. 

*edit*

i forgot to add about the soldiers.. gosh.. we knew they are actually lied plus they all said the same thing during the investigation.. like they scripted every single line and let everyone repeat the same thing... but.. to think everyone.. EVERYONE in the same room saw everything..and lied! what a trash. 

jaehyuk is good at uniting people. initially joon ho keeps such a clear distance from the inmates under his charge, like law guy. but the moment when jaehyuk hit 140, and joon go hugged law guy, i couldn't help feeling happy and satisfied for them! 

we have been led by the posters to believe that joon ho may turn astray, and his actions and reactions through the last few episodes also seemed to show he didn't care much, but deep inside he is still a very warm person with principles..just showing it differently than warden paeng. he's really starting to grow on me.....

jaehee also did some growing up of her own over the years... from someone serious and shy about her crush on joonho, now she partakes in a running gag about it with joondol... she's cool in her own way....

15 hours ago, yoyo_icecube said:

**may contain spoiler

if the episode when JBJ was release from the prison is the saddest episode for me, the scene when he finally come and visit KMC is the happiest moment for me. i cried!! i cried alot. thank you JBJ for prove KMC and me wrong, thank you for visiting him again. im so happy.. its such a heart warming scene.. i cannot move on.. 

even when KJH hit 140k/h, it's cannot beat the the scene JBJ come visit KMC.. thank you.. i feel like the whole load of sadness was lifted off me... (eventhough im very happy to see junho hugged jailbird)

anyway, junho is so cool when he kicked the bad guy and throw some cursing.. ah.. it was so refreshing to hear it xD and i love his brother, joondol relationship with jehee!! so cute!

btw.. i just realize today (and confirm it today) that every episode ended with the sounds of footsteps, haha.. you guys might already knew it long ago.. xD i wonder what is the significant of the sounds towards the ending later. 

*edit*

i forgot to add about the soldiers.. gosh.. we knew they are actually lied plus they all said the same thing during the investigation.. like they scripted every single line and let everyone repeat the same thing... but.. to think everyone.. EVERYONE in the same room saw everything..and lied! what a trash. 

It was the best scene of the drama for me. I cried after months. These kind of scenes that show loyality and unexpected love always meke me emotional. Maybe we are people who are waiting for someting like this in our lives

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I heard so many good things about this drama that I finally started watching it. However, I'm up to episode 5, and I think every episode has made me cry for some reason or another. Could anyone let me know if the rest of the episodes are this sad? I don't know if I can continue to watch this drama.

There are humorous moments, but they tend to be black humor. And while I love the bromance between Jae Hyuk and Joon Ho, it's the only thing that keeps me watching, and and there isn't enough of it.

you might be someone that interpret things in your own way.. i do find the episodes are sad, but not to the point of crying to each of the episode.. so i couldn't comment whether next episode will keep making you cry or not. they are definitely heartwarming episodes... 

but.. trust me, it's worth it.. its worth to cry for them. if you are into bromance, later there will be alot more bromances scenes (jehyuk-hanyang, jehyuk-junho, hanyang-captain yoo cat dog relationship, jehyuk-jailbird etc2), and jokes in the later episode. you will miss alot if you stop now!!

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I heard so many good things about this drama that I finally started watching it. However, I'm up to episode 5, and I think every episode has made me cry for some reason or another. Could anyone let me know if the rest of the episodes are this sad? I don't know if I can continue to watch this drama.

There are humorous moments, but they tend to be black humor. And while I love the bromance between Jae Hyuk and Joon Ho, it's the only thing that keeps me watching, and and there isn't enough of it.

There is no sad moment yet. There is one in episode 10. The first time i watch this moment because when Ji Hoo sick and Jae Hyuk came to bring the medicine, after that was so hilarious how Jae Hyuk borrow his coach cap. I think after that is romantic from Jae Hyuk. I don't think they will focus on romatic but i'll wait how their romance story. I enjoying watch the drama because so funny and refreshing from my point of view. 

On 29/12/2017 at 5:06 PM, Pikachu92 said:

did you guys notice that is ha nyang is the restaurant owner son's

Yeah, which is why I was wondering why'd he'd be a druggie since his parents seem okay. Also, how is he a chaebol when his parents only own a restaurant? Or is it a large chain of restaurants and his parents are just those types who still work despite being wealthy?

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017-2018] Prison Playbook (Wise Prison Life) 슬기로운 감빵생활 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 21:10 KST
On 31/12/2017 at 3:18 AM, stroppyse said:

HY had graduated from the top university in the nation (Seoul University) as a pharmacist. Plus, he's gay. It probably led to a lot of stress in his life, and may have been the reason he became hooked on drugs.

Also, I think Han Yang also went to Japan right? Maybe being in Japan led him to meet druggies too. I'm not sure if he really went there though because my memory is bad. Am I just remembering a detail from another drama? Hah! Correct me if I'm wrong.

I also finished watching Episodes 9 and 10 during Christmas break. I wanted to write something but ended up not being able to. Maybe because although there were still funny moments in both episodes, there were more sad scenes that made me cry. The one that had me in tears was when Bal Jang visited Min Chul and told him he wanted to be roomies.

I also laughed so loud when Lt. Paeng told errand boy that he does not need to shout the menu. :lol: So many scenes that I want to talk to about but each episode is too long, it makes recapping it or reflecting on the scenes a little troublesome. It may also be because I'm loving what's happening and I'm sure you all do too so there's no need to discuss. We're appreciating the series in silence. B)

Anyway, I can't wait for the next episodes. While I'm waiting, I watched the first two episodes of Hwayugi too since it's also on Netflix.

Archived