[Drama 2017-2018] Prison Playbook (Wise Prison Life), 슬기로운 감빵생활

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

I hope someone will do the english subtitle for this at subscene

I know rite, it’s driving me nuts knowing that it is so well received in SK, and we have not been able to fully appreciate it 

Ratings rise to 5.4% - that’s high for cable

I've been looking everywhere for subs. WHY are people not subbing?!! 

I don't Want to watch this show, I NEED to watch it. 

I tried watching witchout subs, but that just made me sad, because I only understand trivial things, like "I like eating ice-cream"....help.

8 minutes ago, ziarama said:

I've been looking everywhere for subs. WHY are people not subbing?!! 

I don't Want to watch this show, I NEED to watch it. 

I tried watching witchout subs, but that just made me sad, because I only understand trivial things, like "I like eating ice-cream"....help.

I have submitted a request  using this link.  If you can submit one too , it will help...in fact everyone reading this , please click on this link and submit a request. They won't ask for any personal details etc. It takes 5 seconds.. The more the request, the better.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

That's weird. Every drama on the Net on the streaming sites have been using the VIU subs because they are the fastest around. But even VIU hasn't picked it up. I wonder why.  I went to check on the site where the others get the ripped subs from.

I guess I can watch it raw. But it would be better with subs.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I have submitted a request  using this link.  If you can submit one too , it will help...in fact everyone reading this , please click on this link and submit a request. They won't ask for any personal details etc. It takes 5 seconds.. The more the request, the better.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

It's very difficult to get licensed by viki......

do you have link of request form VIU....or any other site.

You don't understand. VIU is an app with shows  and available only in certain countries. The ripped VIU subs that go onto the streaming site- are illegal subs. Unless you go onto their website and request for this show, if you're paying their services that is. And live within those countries.

I am just going to watch the drama.

13 minutes ago, RPM said:

It's very difficult to get licensed by viki......

do you have link of request form VIU....or any other site.

Sadly no. I tried googling but can’t seem to find. Anyone has any ideas? 

19 hours ago, dexkai said:

Thanks for the info, but i read the synopsis seems a little odd..... 

I really want to watch it completely with sub.... it gets hard when I can't completely understand the conversation because its too fast green scarf 46

I watched ep 1 tonight. I can't understand the overrated of this drama. This drama not bad, it's good, but it's not super good. The pace is so slow just like the male lead - Kim. I'm watching because the Kim cute. The duration each ep is super super long (90 mins) just like Reply 1988 used to, I really don't like the way director try to extend the ep, although he can make it shorter. Also, Reply 1988 lighter when this drama more heavy, so the duration make viewer hard to watch. Just about 1/2 characters in the list show up but I can't handle to remember all. And 16 eps? 16*90=1440 (~24 eps of usual duration/ although the director will make it longer and longer in final eps) I think they're going to show all character's stories.

So the main story is Jae Hyuk trying to make the jail into a better place. First roommate guys then second roommate guys,.. that's how the story improve.
This drama is more like a 'slice-of-life' drama than black-comedy drama.
They going to show some romance in next ep.

Archived