Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

tumblr_otz7yt56uJ1qbmdgqo3_540.giftumblr_otz7yt56uJ1qbmdgqo2_540.gif

gif cr to wooyoungbby

tumblr_orej6eLB6R1qlq3dvo1_250.gif4f8c1dccab2e0d5f7e210be8a8998053.gif

gif ctto

This is their first kiss on this drama, although the kiss is a bit controversial because of the drama set up :ph34r:

i hope @autumnleaves19_stv can tell us a clue of why this kiss is the 'turning point' of their relationship as LJ stated he only got close to SM after 30 episodes shooting FIS, and it's like a 'turning point' to their relationship. 

This gonna be a long post so bear with me. 

I believe that the attraction goes back early on. She is beautiful and he is not bad either so physically, sparks was there. FIS started to shoot early Feb and had the presscon on Feb 28th. Between those time Joon and SM only shot twice together (with only them in it)  and SM always wear those baggy pants, giant sweaters. I have searched (and u can check too). SM style on red carpet/appearance usually if she cover the upper parts, she would wears mini skirts or if she had bare upper parts, she would wear longer skirts or even pants. She rarely or never even bare both parts. In the FiS presscon, she wore ultra feminine mini skirt bare shoulder pink dress. I assure u it caught Joon's eyes. U could see from the limited video of that presscon, they r adorkably awkward yet we kinda could cut the tension between them with knife since it was so thick. Their blushes, their smiles and giddiness, their touch here and then, the tilting of their head, etc. 

Then the shoot went on, and as Joon said they r just being cordial. Started end of 19is and early 20ish they started to spend more time together because MY became AJH manager which means they have alot scenes together (with only them in it). So they started to eat together (there r photos caught them), which i believe initially only for time efficiency. If they eat together, they finished together and they dont have to wait for each other to start shooting again. And that gives them many time to spend together talking  and catching up with their lives. When they reached end of 20ish episodes they r already very comfortable together (as we can see on their bts of dancing lessons, they joked a lot, did skinships, dance together).

Not like the airing ep 30,the shooting of their kiss scene must happened first before HY wedding scenes. In that scene, Joon i believe reminded of the feminine SM he saw on presscon. She didnt wear a dress but she approached him as a woman in that scene. And that is something unusual for him, he didn't used to see that side of SM before.

Who agreed that being the recipient of a kiss is more nerve wrecking that being the giver?   He had to sit on the chair, waiting for her to approach him and kissed him here and there but never the lips (but all in very sensitive areas, near his ears, near his below lips but never the lips). That would drive my head crazy, not to mention his head. Bytheway, in kiss scenes its courtesy for each person that u didnt smell or even smell nice. For her kind of roles i dont think SM wore strong perfumes but i think in that particular scenes she would wear the similar scent she wore in the presscon (which was stronger than her usual scent on set before)  So when he approached her and then finally kissed her, we could literally see the tremble and nervousness on his side. Joon was an excellent actor, he always delivered kiss scenes differently according to the drama and the intention of the kiss. But in that scenes, we could see a glimpse of Joon there because i believe for the 1st time he realized and see the glimpse of a woman he saw back on. 

I ended here. This is actually a timeline of their relationship. Its not delusional or imagination. I searched and researched, checked and rechecked. I have a fellow shipper with more keen eyes and very detailed thorough all the information (her name is miss L, lets call her that first). We didnt accept anything that has no base nor imbalance. The claims must fit for both sides. And must make sense from the head to the tail. If u r interested more please dm me. I dont go here often so i might missed any reading. 

Untill then, have a good weekend. 

1 hour ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

I believe that the attraction goes back early on. She is beautiful and he is not bad either so physically, sparks was there. FIS started to shoot early Feb and had the presscon on Feb 28th. Between those time Joon and SM only shot twice together (with only them in it)  and SM always wear those baggy pants, giant sweaters. I have searched (and u can check too). SM style on red carpet/appearance usually if she cover the upper parts, she would wears mini skirts or if she had bare upper parts, she would wear longer skirts or even pants. She rarely or never even bare both parts. In the FiS presscon, she wore ultra feminine mini skirt bare shoulder pink dress. I assure u it caught Joon's eyes. U could see from the limited video of that presscon, they r adorkably awkward yet we kinda could cut the tension between them with knife since it was so thick. Their blushes, their smiles and giddiness, their touch here and then, the tilting of their head, etc. 

Then the shoot went on, and as Joon said they r just being cordial. Started end of 19is and early 20ish they started to spend more time together because MY became AJH manager which means they have alot scenes together (with only them in it). So they started to eat together (there r photos caught them), which i believe initially only for time efficiency. If they eat together, they finished together and they dont have to wait for each other to start shooting again. And that gives them many time to spend together talking  and catching up with their lives. When they reached end of 20ish episodes they r already very comfortable together (as we can see on their bts of dancing lessons, they joked a lot, did skinships, dance together).

Not like the airing ep 30,the shooting of their kiss scene must happened first before HY wedding scenes. In that scene, Joon i believe reminded of the feminine SM he saw on presscon. She didnt wear a dress but she approached him as a woman in that scene. And that is something unusual for him, he didn't used to see that side of SM before.

Who agreed that being the recipient of a kiss is more nerve wrecking that being the giver?   He had to sit on the chair, waiting for her to approach him and kissed him here and there but never the lips (but all in very sensitive areas, near his ears, near his below lips but never the lips). That would drive my head crazy, not to mention his head. Bytheway, in kiss scenes its courtesy for each person that u didnt smell or even smell nice. For her kind of roles i dont think SM wore strong perfumes but i think in that particular scenes she would wear the similar scent she wore in the presscon (which was stronger than her usual scent on set before)  So when he approached her and then finally kissed her, we could literally see the tremble and nervousness on his side. Joon was an excellent actor, he always delivered kiss scenes differently according to the drama and the intention of the kiss. But in that scenes, we could see a glimpse of Joon there because i believe for the 1st time he realized and see the glimpse of a woman he saw back on. 

I ended here. This is actually a timeline of their relationship. Its not delusional or imagination. I searched and researched, checked and rechecked. I have a fellow shipper with more keen eyes and very detailed thorough all the information (her name is miss L, lets call her that first). We didnt accept anything that has no base nor imbalance. The claims must fit for both sides. And must make sense from the head to the tail. If u r interested more please dm me. I dont go here often so i might missed any reading. 

I loved the post. write more when you can, happy weekend:wub:

even though everyone rarely posted and give reaction to this thread, but I was surprised to see the number of viewers for this thread is lots more than the other JSM shipper thread 0.o

56 minutes ago, berb224 said:

Good morning JoonMin shippers,

have a blessed sunday!

cute and crazy JoonMin couple:wub:

she posted this after FiS ended right? FiS ended at 27 August

10 hours ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

Thanks for this insight @autumnleaves19_stv really appreciate it, and I like reading to it. JoonMin is real, they will get married because they're matched and can connect well with each other, both of them know it too

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

even though everyone rarely posted and give reaction to this thread, but I was surprised to see the number of viewers for this thread is lots more than the other JSM shipper thread 0.o

she posted this after FiS ended right? FiS ended at 27 August

Yepp...

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Thanks for this insight @autumnleaves19_stv really appreciate it, and I like reading to it. JoonMin is real, they will get married because they're matched and can connect well with each other, both of them know it too

Well.. I wont go that far.  Thats just too far. 

They still have long way to go. Marriage and commitment is different from love and dating. They re not even sure themselves now, so there is no way we know that for sure. 

2 hours ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

Well.. I wont go that far.  Thats just too far. 

They still have long way to go. Marriage and commitment is different from love and dating. They re not even sure themselves now, so there is no way we know that for sure. 

you're right, still long way to go. :)

Open letter for Sominki shippers.. 

I know u guys lurking to this thread every now and then. So if u read this, i just want to tell u how disrespectful u r towards ur bias. 

Ur rude behaviour mirrored whom u supported. So before u talk ill about any other people u perhaps should check ur own ship first. 

Dont talk nasty, inappropriate things. Go DM me and validate ur called proofs and compare fair and square if u want to. 

If u r so certain about ur ship, why bother about us? What u did only showed how uncertain and how baseless ur claims are. 

Let see if u dare. 

3 hours ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

Open letter for Sominki shippers.. 

I know u guys lurking to this thread every now and then. So if u read this, i just want to tell u how disrespectful u r towards ur bias. 

Ur rude behaviour mirrored whom u supported. So before u talk ill about any other people u perhaps should check ur own ship first. 

Dont talk nasty, inappropriate things. Go DM me and validate ur called proofs and compare fair and square if u want to. 

If u r so certain about ur ship, why bother about us? What u did only showed how uncertain and how baseless ur claims are. 

Let see if u dare. 

Thanks elsyeB)

On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 12:46 AM, autumnleaves19_stv said:

Thank you Elsye.I love it.You wrote based on facts and evidences.I think you are correct about Somin style on red carpet/appearance.I think her dress is most sexy during Fis presscon.Although this is not all her picture during the red carpet (because i remember the her dress yellow dress during Pk presscon) but this is sufficient.

Archived